Interdimensional Skyscraper 2022/8/31 Bugfixes

Forum for the Vore games, and other downloads
Forum rules
Don't ask about updates. If there is an update, it will simply be posted. If someone is committing to a timeline, they will just tell you the timeline without needing anyone to ask.

Use Looking for master thread when you are not posting about an existing game.

You use this forum and website at your own risk for all links and uploads. There is no quality control or malware scanning or testing done here. Proceed with caution and use a virtual machine (VM) for any uploads strongly recommended. Virus/malware scanners alone are generally not good enough.

i suck at drawig the cat,should kuroko just absorb it?

LEARN HOW TO DRAW THE CAT!!!!
58%
Absorb the kitten(will be there anyways as alternative end for the scene if above choice wins)
42%

Total votes : 91

Re: Interdimensional Skyscraper 2022/8/31 Bugfixes

Postby Awolfest » Sat Sep 10, 2022 8:55 am

Tunknownusert wrote:How do we get the scene from the gif where it looks like the cat girl is pregnant?

coming once dev figures out how to draw cats probably. you can view the animation in the test room but thats it
Awolfest
Participator

Postby Tunknownusert » Sat Sep 10, 2022 12:03 pm

Awolfest wrote:
Tunknownusert wrote:How do we get the scene from the gif where it looks like the cat girl is pregnant?

coming once dev figures out how to draw cats probably. you can view the animation in the test room but thats it

How does one get to said test room?
Tunknownusert
Somewhat familiar

Postby giannifrazzi » Sat Sep 10, 2022 12:51 pm

Tunknownusert wrote:
Awolfest wrote:

How does one get to said test room?

In the protagonist bedroom if you go in lower left corner it teleports you to said room.
giannifrazzi
Been posting for a bit

Postby Rowanwigg » Sat Oct 15, 2022 4:49 am

Hope the cat drawing isn't giving you too much trouble lol. Eager to see more content from you :)
Rowanwigg
Been posting for a bit

Postby Kernium » Sat Oct 15, 2022 9:18 am

Can you tell me what is the password for the files? I cannot decompress the files.
I am The Eternal Hobbyist, doomed to have countless ideas but alas no way to make them come to fruition.
Kernium
Somewhat familiar

Postby Minibaer17 » Sat Oct 15, 2022 9:30 am

Password is creators username: therusted
Minibaer17
New to the forum

Postby therusted » Sun Oct 16, 2022 11:43 am

Helio everyone

My pc is broken at the moment and i havent been able to pratice drawing or work on the game
My pc is expensive so it may take a while to get it fixed

On What i managed to pratice on e drawing i think im going for something with a bit less detail,the first tutorial i tried on nos to draw anime cat made it look wierd 100% of the time,they just dont look right but as u can quess there arent many tutorial on how to draw anime cats

Also writing on my phone sucks because it autocorrects everything to something in my first lenguage: (
therusted
Somewhat familiar

Postby Rowanwigg » Mon Oct 17, 2022 1:57 am

therusted wrote:Helio everyone

My pc is broken at the moment and i havent been able to pratice drawing or work on the game
My pc is expensive so it may take a while to get it fixed

On What i managed to pratice on e drawing i think im going for something with a bit less detail,the first tutorial i tried on nos to draw anime cat made it look wierd 100% of the time,they just dont look right but as u can quess there arent many tutorial on how to draw anime cats

Also writing on my phone sucks because it autocorrects everything to something in my first lenguage: (

sorry to hear man, godspeed
Rowanwigg
Been posting for a bit

Previous

Return to Vore game