Interdimensional Skyscraper 2022/8/31 Bugfixes

Forum for the Vore games, and other downloads
Forum rules
Don't ask about updates. If there is an update, it will simply be posted. If someone is committing to a timeline, they will just tell you the timeline without needing anyone to ask.

Use Looking for master thread when you are not posting about an existing game.

You use this forum and website at your own risk for all links and uploads. There is no quality control or malware scanning or testing done here. Proceed with caution and use a virtual machine (VM) for any uploads strongly recommended. Virus/malware scanners alone are generally not good enough.

i suck at drawig the cat,should kuroko just absorb it?

LEARN HOW TO DRAW THE CAT!!!!
58%
Absorb the kitten(will be there anyways as alternative end for the scene if above choice wins)
42%

Total votes : 91

Re: Interdimensional Skyscraper

Postby therusted » Sun Sep 18, 2016 9:05 pm

therusted
Somewhat familiar

Postby VoreNut » Sun Sep 18, 2016 11:06 pm

Glad you took my idea of rising and receding flooding in the womb into account... It's awesome. Wonder if you can eventually have the chars able to speak to one another inside the main character... As long as they're in the same place of course... Eh, do it or not, it's your choice as always.
VoreNut
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby Hansony » Mon Sep 19, 2016 10:31 am

1st thing I wan't to mention right off the batch:
Can you reduce the sfx volume to around 50-60% as standard?
It is the high pitch ping sound and it really annoys me when it is at 100%, don't know if I'm the only one finding it annoying though.

A few wall/decoration errors:
Sinks are not solid so you can walk into them, both in Kuroko's apartment and in Yuno's apartment and the stairs in what I assume to be the school lacks a barrier, though I assume this will be fixed when you add a transfer even from the ground floor to 1st floor. Haven't found any other wall bugs yet.

Function bugs:
It seems some coding is messing up and not registration shrunken people as shrunken when trying to AV so you can't AV is seems. Can do all the other stuff fine though.

That's about it from me, nice update though even if it isn't much added it pretty clearly shows that a lot of things are coming.
Hansony
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby therusted » Mon Sep 19, 2016 1:21 pm

VoreNut wrote:Glad you took my idea of rising and receding flooding in the womb into account... It's awesome. Wonder if you can eventually have the chars able to speak to one another inside the main character... As long as they're in the same place of course... Eh, do it or not, it's your choice as always.

thanks

well,having then talk inside yuno is possible but there are a few problems,first is it would take some time to make with every character,for now there are only kouda and kuroko that can be inside yuno but soon i will be adding aoi and she isnt the last character to be put in the game then i would need to think all chat possibilities exkouda talks to kuroko,kuroko talks to aoi,kouda talks to aoi,etc.. which if i add many characters would get really hard to not mess up,so at least for now i will not put that in the game,maybe if i figure out a easier way to do it without ending up with something that looks rushed.

Hansony wrote:1st thing I wan't to mention right off the batch:
Can you reduce the sfx volume to around 50-60% as standard?
It is the high pitch ping sound and it really annoys me when it is at 100%, don't know if I'm the only one finding it annoying though.

A few wall/decoration errors:
Sinks are not solid so you can walk into them, both in Kuroko's apartment and in Yuno's apartment and the stairs in what I assume to be the school lacks a barrier, though I assume this will be fixed when you add a transfer even from the ground floor to 1st floor. Haven't found any other wall bugs yet.

Function bugs:
It seems some coding is messing up and not registration shrunken people as shrunken when trying to AV so you can't AV is seems. Can do all the other stuff fine though.

That's about it from me, nice update though even if it isn't much added it pretty clearly shows that a lot of things are coming.

the sfx sounds fine to me and isnt at 100%,if someone else ask me to lower the volume i will,meanwhile try this:
http://lifehacker.com/5986236/normalize ... on-setting
i hope it helps :)

i just fixed the sinks,you wont be able to walk on them in the next update,and you are right about the stairs

the AV bug may be a problem because i t didnt happen to me when i tried a few minutes ago,if i cant see the bug happening i cant fix it,but i think it may happen if you load a save file from the first version on this one,its really hard to quess what is happening

thanks for reporting those,you are helping make this game better :)

so,what do you guys think of the dialoque?
have you guys noticed wearing diferent clothes makes kouda and kuroko say diferent llines?
therusted
Somewhat familiar

Postby VoreNut » Mon Sep 19, 2016 4:02 pm

Speaking of Kuroko, how do you shrink her in the new version, cause I can't figure it out.
VoreNut
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby therusted » Mon Sep 19, 2016 5:21 pm

VoreNut wrote:Speaking of Kuroko, how do you shrink her in the new version, cause I can't figure it out.

in this version you cant shrink kuroko in her ap,you may shrink her at the test room,that is because i need her at her normal size and outside yuno's body for the school part,in the next update you should get the same options when talking to her as kouda but only after school

and i just realized Hansony might be talking about the sfx when you select someone in the menu,not the confirm sfx,please tell me which one is annoying you

i guess i should tell everyone where is the teleport spot to the test room?
therusted
Somewhat familiar

Postby VoreNut » Mon Sep 19, 2016 6:24 pm

therusted wrote:
VoreNut wrote:Speaking of Kuroko, how do you shrink her in the new version, cause I can't figure it out.

in this version you cant shrink kuroko in her ap,you may shrink her at the test room,that is because i need her at her normal size and outside yuno's body for the school part,in the next update you should get the same options when talking to her as kouda but only after school

and i just realized Hansony might be talking about the sfx when you select someone in the menu,not the confirm sfx,please tell me which one is annoying you

i guess i should tell everyone where is the teleport spot to the test room?

Yeah, cause you'll probably remove it in the finished version, right? That and not getting to nom or unbirth Kuroko is bleh.
VoreNut
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby Hansony » Mon Sep 19, 2016 7:14 pm

I was talking about the sfx of selecting anything in the menu (so pressing enter when in the menu).

Can't seem to make the AV bug reappear so I don't know what happened ether. Kinda more annoying since that mean there is a bug but we can't fix it.
Hansony
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby therusted » Mon Sep 19, 2016 9:38 pm

the test room is at the bottom left corner of yuno's bedroom

lowered the volume of "OK" from 80% to 60%

adding mediafire link to the op
therusted
Somewhat familiar

Postby falseface » Mon Sep 19, 2016 9:49 pm

before I mention the bugs I found gotta say it looks pretty promising, the only bugs I found were a couple tiles not acting properly the tile directly to the left of the TV in yuno's apartment and the sink in Kuroko's apartment.
Spoiler: show
which color do you find evil?
red
black
green
orange
blue
well which ever you chose ten people hate you now
falseface
Been posting for a bit

Postby therusted » Tue Sep 20, 2016 10:04 pm

falseface wrote:before I mention the bugs I found gotta say it looks pretty promising, the only bugs I found were a couple tiles not acting properly the tile directly to the left of the TV in yuno's apartment and the sink in Kuroko's apartment.

thanks for reporting :)

for anyone having trouble with volume,you can change the volume in "system" found in the menu

thanks xwrath for reminding me of that
therusted
Somewhat familiar

Postby VoreNut » Wed Sep 21, 2016 12:27 am

Hey therusted... You know how I mentioned talking to others in the same organ? The dialogue wouldn't need to be different based on who you control, it could depend on where they are in Yuno's body, much less complicated than changing text between character chats.
VoreNut
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby therusted » Fri Sep 23, 2016 4:03 pm

VoreNut wrote:Hey therusted... You know how I mentioned talking to others in the same organ? The dialogue wouldn't need to be different based on who you control, it could depend on where they are in Yuno's body, much less complicated than changing text between character chats.

well,i already planned something similar,taliking to npcs inside yuno

those npcs wont show in the party screen and yiou cannot control then,they are just nameless npcs that yuno eats for example in the mini-game that i have planned for the next update

by the fact that they are nameless npcs means they can say things that i need to put less work into,this is also to avoid using main characters as normal npcs

i think i explained the best i could but if my english seen wierd or makes no sense somewhere just tell me and i will try to explain again(that is because english is not my first language)

this update is taking a bit longer than i expected,this week i had some problems,had to format my pc,didnt lose anything inportant but i still havent finished installing everything i had before
therusted
Somewhat familiar

Postby Nightcrawler99 » Wed Sep 28, 2016 4:12 pm

I Love where this game is headed and I've got questions and suggestions!^^

Will you be making it so that her brother and friends wont die inside her? I ask cause it just seams kind of wrong that that can happen to them.
For instance, if you UB one of them, it would be great if you could just keep them inside as long as you want without consequence and then be able to let them back out if you go someplace private like her house or a bathroom that you happen to put into the game at some point in the future.

To me this would be awesome.^^
As for any other NPC's you add in, I don't really mind what can happen to them.

If you did this, I was kind of thinking that it could make for some great fun in the game.^^ Like what if you UB her brother and go to school. Then at some point, either in a classroom or someplace on school grounds, something happens that makes him start to grow back to normal inside her! Noticing this she'd go to the bathroom in a panic, where she would inevitably end up looking pregnant. After that you'd have to rely on her friends to get home undetected.^^ This could be something like a mini game where you have to get her home without being seen or bumped into by other students or teachers in the hallways.^^
Nightcrawler99
Been posting for a bit

Postby therusted » Thu Sep 29, 2016 2:29 pm

Nightcrawler99 wrote:I Love where this game is headed and I've got questions and suggestions!^^

Will you be making it so that her brother and friends wont die inside her? I ask cause it just seams kind of wrong that that can happen to them.
For instance, if you UB one of them, it would be great if you could just keep them inside as long as you want without consequence and then be able to let them back out if you go someplace private like her house or a bathroom that you happen to put into the game at some point in the future.

To me this would be awesome.^^
As for any other NPC's you add in, I don't really mind what can happen to them.

If you did this, I was kind of thinking that it could make for some great fun in the game.^^ Like what if you UB her brother and go to school. Then at some point, either in a classroom or someplace on school grounds, something happens that makes him start to grow back to normal inside her! Noticing this she'd go to the bathroom in a panic, where she would inevitably end up looking pregnant. After that you'd have to rely on her friends to get home undetected.^^ This could be something like a mini game where you have to get her home without being seen or bumped into by other students or teachers in the hallways.^^

thank you

yes,there will be ways to prevent death by equiping certain items,for example one that makes you take no damage inside the womb or one that makes the cervix stay open so there will be a way to exit the womb

of course there will be more items with special effects and others with simpler effects

this mini game sounds hard to make but possible,i already have a mini game in the school's first floor that im making,but maybe i could put this one in the second or third floor,those floors wont be in the next update and after that i will start making more floor outside the school but i think after i ve made more 5-6 floors i can start working on this,i dont want the game to focus too much on the school so as the game gets more stuff,i will add more to the school

i cant promise i will add this mini game because i havent tried doing anything like that before but i will try

btw if one of the characters die they will respawn after a certain number of steps,just letting everyone know because i still havent put anything in the game that says it
therusted
Somewhat familiar

Postby therusted » Tue Oct 18, 2016 10:48 pm

i finished the minigame,now i need to add dialouge to the npcs inside yuno,set their respawn time and add a event with kuroko,of course i need to fix any bugs i find too

this update is taking some time because i've been playing league of legends and 7 days to die a lot,but i havent stopped working on this game
therusted
Somewhat familiar

Postby therusted » Mon Jan 02, 2017 7:25 pm

well,it has been a while since i last posted,i got depressed and had lost motivation for a while but today i just finished the first vore event with kuroko as pred

i quess i will add a unbirth event too and maybe some other vore event too

hese some images,no censor in-game,the uploader that im using doest likes nsfw images

Imagehébergement gratuit d'images

Imagehébergeur d image gratuit

i think i need to make a gallery if i want to upload images here and making one just for a few images from this game doest seen right

i have a question for you guys,have you played this game more than 5 time?

im asking because i know the game is small right now so if i made it any good you guys probably played it a few times
therusted
Somewhat familiar

Postby farmlover » Mon Jan 02, 2017 8:23 pm

therusted wrote:well,it has been a while since i last posted,i got depressed and had lost motivation for a while but today i just finished the first vore event with kuroko as pred

i quess i will add a unbirth event too and maybe some other vore event too

hese some images,no censor in-game,the uploader that im using doest likes nsfw images

[ [url=https://s24.postimg.org/qh161j8ph/image.png] ][/url]hébergement gratuit d'images

[ [url=https://s23.postimg.org/w7vvzrpbv/image.png] ][/url]hébergeur d image gratuit

i think i need to make a gallery if i want to upload images here and making one just for a few images from this game doest seen right

i have a question for you guys,have you played this game more than 5 time?

im asking because i know the game is small right now so if i made it any good you guys probably played it a few times

I'd like to see this developed, since there's a lot of potential in this game. Still, if you're not feeling up to it then don't feel like you have to, making a game is a huge commitment of time and energy.
farmlover
Somewhat familiar

Postby therusted » Mon Jan 02, 2017 9:13 pm

farmlover wrote:I'd like to see this developed, since there's a lot of potential in this game. Still, if you're not feeling up to it then don't feel like you have to, making a game is a huge commitment of time and energy.

im better now,and i feel like making this game :)

and i think i found out how to upload images here without making a gallery,the upload attachmet is for that right?
therusted
Somewhat familiar

Postby letmeinn0w » Fri Jan 06, 2017 3:06 am

I'm glad you're working on this again.

The attachment thing is probably the easiest way to add images to your posts, but there is the downside that I think it puts all of them at the bottom of the post.
letmeinn0w
Been posting for a bit

PreviousNext

Return to Vore game