Interdimensional Skyscraper 2022/8/31 Bugfixes

Forum for the Vore games, and other downloads
Forum rules
Don't ask about updates. If there is an update, it will simply be posted. If someone is committing to a timeline, they will just tell you the timeline without needing anyone to ask.

Use Looking for master thread when you are not posting about an existing game.

You use this forum and website at your own risk for all links and uploads. There is no quality control or malware scanning or testing done here. Proceed with caution and use a virtual machine (VM) for any uploads strongly recommended. Virus/malware scanners alone are generally not good enough.

i suck at drawig the cat,should kuroko just absorb it?

LEARN HOW TO DRAW THE CAT!!!!
59%
Absorb the kitten(will be there anyways as alternative end for the scene if above choice wins)
41%

Total votes : 90

Interdimensional Skyscraper 2022/8/31 Bugfixes

Postby therusted » Mon Sep 12, 2016 10:51 pm

Hello

well,guess im back working on this,now i gotta stop being lazy and start writing the dialogue,man writing dialogue sucks but working with rpg maker and photoshop is fun

contains or will contain:F/F,F/M,softvore,unbirth,anal vore,scat(optional),underage looking anime style girls that arent underage,incest,unaware

the story is about yuno,she lives in this skyscraper floating in mid of another dimension's space,this place was being used by scientsts in their experiments and all residents of this building were theirs unware test subjects,once they were at risk of being discoverd they tried to destroy the skyscraper with their lastest experiment,but it failed and everyone ended up in acording to them "this wierd place"

ok, i admit that i havent planned everything,more like i still havent though much past that in terms of story

the story is very short at this moment but vore and exploration inside the body is lookin good,i need to read pixiv`s how to draw so i can put some H scenes in there,also maybe rewrite some dialouge because some of it makes me cringe a bit now

i've put some effort in making what i made this far so i hope you guys enjoy it

--------------------------------------------NEW------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

List of scenes in the game
Spoiler: show

Yuno OV as pred and Kouda and/or Kuroko as prey
Yuno UB as pred and Kouda and/or Kuroko as prey
Yuno AV as pred and Kouda and/or Kuroko as prey
unaware Yuno as OV pred and Kouda as prey(sleeping scene)
unaware Yuno as UB pred and Kouda as prey(sleeping scene)
unaware Yuno as AV pred and Kouda as prey(sleeping scene)
Yuno as pred on the school mini game,OV,UB or AV
Kuroko as pred OV and Kuroko as pred OV repeatable scene

Here some gifs showing how the game looks,allcharacters are over 18 years old,they are just flat chested
GIFS:
download/file.php?mode=view&id=354356

download/file.php?mode=view&id=354353

future plans for this game:
fix any bugs u guys find
quality of life improvements
add repeatable unbirth scene with kuroko as pred
continue story:add aoi to her AP and add a AV scene with aoi as pred
add aoi as prey and add repeatable aoi as pred scene

after doing those things i will start things on what to do next

also o think im going more for a sandbox style game here rather than a story driven game
i want to make it so u dont get to the end of the story and it feels like there is nothing to do,that is why most of the time i spent making this game was to make iniside the girls work in a way that is a little better than just being inside the girl and having to walk to the exit while taking damage
i animated the tileset so there is movements,i made it so food gets digested and makes its way o the exit with any character that have been eaten even if the player dosent use yuno's feel belly skill and lets yuno;s body do the work
i want to make repeatable scenes for every pred,stuff that makes players want to play the game even after seeing everything that is in it

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
2016/09/18

in this update i fixed some things,added some dialogue with kouda and kuroko,i also made many thingas better and started working in the school part of the game

something i must say about kuroko is that she likes yuno,but shes shy about it and she hides her shyness by being mean,after quite some time she got used to being mean

anyway,has anyone found the test room yet?

the next update i plan to add an new girl called aoi(you can see her already in this version's test room),also i plan to add a mini-game where yuno goes around the school eating a lot of students with a time limit and maybe being ablle to get eaten by kuroko(this will be in the game for sure,just not sure if i will put this in the next update or the update after the next)

i know its a bit too short but please tell me what you guys think about this update
also please continue reporting bugs or giving ideas

credits

scripts:
Yanfly Channel
Hime

art:
http://khmix.sakura.ne.jp/
VoreSkeeter

(i used resources that were in my conputer for quite some time,so i dont know who made what,if you want your name here just tell me what you did)

DOWNLOAD LINKS(password is my username)
2016/09/18
https://mega.nz/#!zFVykZZa!8nRm8FCP3RtJ ... 35s7Y-izsg

http://www.mediafire.com/download/8lsp2 ... scraper.7z

2016/09/13
https://mega.nz/#!2QknwTTY!g9sn7iFRJq3h ... HFOtYWOoQU

2017/2/23
my life turned in a way that i cannot continue the game,if anyone wants to please go ahead

this version is unfinished,there may be bugs,if the minigame is too hard try changing to dash in the options

https://mega.nz/#!rJkhlRbQ!36f-2iiHgWtQ ... yK8ju6yyYw

2022/8/27
small bugfix update,sorry i dont renember exactly what i fixed maybe not being moved out when dying inside yuno,this is v1 because i dont renember which version it was when i last updated im not even sure i put version number last time,so next version will be v2
also made the minigame easier and life up charm is for sale now at the school,which means u can now survive beig eaen by kuroko in your first try

removed v1 link quess something went wrong

v2 some small fixes and changed title screen music because the old one was annoying me

https://www.mediafire.com/file/tri9dw9b ... V2.7z/file

v3 more fixes

https://www.mediafire.com/file/qv2leqnf ... V3.7z/file

2022/8/28

Hey bro i heard u dont like scat so i made it so u can turn it off : D

http://www.mediafire.com/file/ispqnwvr0 ... aper_V4.7z

https://www19.zippyshare.com/v/2IoBEkKw/file.html

2022/8/29

blocked doors that do nothing and added images for future scenes

https://www.mediafire.com/file/cjpbnczb ... V5.7z/file

https://www83.zippyshare.com/v/4CtfYYof/file.html

2022/8/30

added a new scene with kouda and yuno,to get the scene talk to kouda until he says something with grey beckgound then go to sleep

https://www.mediafire.com/file/qwx4srm6 ... V6.7z/file

https://www87.zippyshare.com/v/pCpIxqe0/file.html

V7 bugfixes

https://www.mediafire.com/file/ectvx45w ... V7.7z/file

https://www85.zippyshare.com/v/yzQ4MEi3/file.html

2022/8/31

Lots of bugfixes and improvements,u can now go outside naked if u find the not so well hidden nudity charm,i think there is more,i really think im forgetting to write something here

https://www.mediafire.com/file/zbsfooib ... V8.7z/file

https://www86.zippyshare.com/v/6Lkvpw3I/file.html
Attachments
2.gif
Last edited by therusted on Thu Sep 08, 2022 2:27 pm, edited 28 times in total.
therusted
Somewhat familiar

Re: Interdimensional Skyscraper

Postby vuurdraak249 » Tue Sep 13, 2016 1:10 am

it looks nice i think it is nice you can do such things with your friends i would love to see animation of going in or i would like to see a use for eating your friend like to get something out of your body or to hide from some one
vuurdraak249
Been posting for a bit

Postby anthony050 » Tue Sep 13, 2016 1:49 am

Looks interesting. I'll need to keep an eye on this :-D
anthony050
Participator

Postby bartek21 » Tue Sep 13, 2016 7:50 am

looks interesting
Please more
bartek21
Somewhat familiar

Postby Murderkarp » Tue Sep 13, 2016 2:41 pm

Posting so I can follow this. Cannot download for several months, unfortunately.
Murderkarp
Somewhat familiar

Postby Hansony » Tue Sep 13, 2016 4:18 pm

the large wall mark between yuno/kouda room and kuroko room is non-solid, so you can walk on top of the wall there.
Same with yuno's crevix.
Haven't seen anything else like that.

Can you make kuroko a vore character too or is it only yuno who will be doing the vore?

Also is it intentional that the womb is inescapable?

If you got something more specific you wan't tested out I will be glad to help :D
Hansony
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby forumlurker » Tue Sep 13, 2016 4:21 pm

I like what you have so far. Looking forward what you're planning to do with this. It could use some finetuning though. Sometimes you randomly get transported to the next organ, even if you try to walk to the opposite direction.
forumlurker
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby VoreSkeeter » Tue Sep 13, 2016 4:38 pm

Cool game man. I really like it so far. I really like what you did with the system with her eating and food actually appearing in her stomach ect .
''Do not go gentle into that good night,
Old age should burn and rave at close of day;
Rage, rage against the dying of the light.''

Dylan Thomas
VoreSkeeter
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby therusted » Tue Sep 13, 2016 6:55 pm

vuurdraak249 wrote:it looks nice i think it is nice you can do such things with your friends i would love to see animation of going in or i would like to see a use for eating your friend like to get something out of your body or to hide from some one

thanks

i would love to have animation too,but drawing takes some time,making animation could realy delay game updates

i am planning the"get something out of your body" part,hiding from someone seen like a good idea too

Hansony wrote:the large wall mark between yuno/kouda room and kuroko room is non-solid, so you can walk on top of the wall there.
Same with yuno's crevix.
Haven't seen anything else like that.

Can you make kuroko a vore character too or is it only yuno who will be doing the vore?

Also is it intentional that the womb is inescapable?

If you got something more specific you wan't tested out I will be glad to help :D

thanks

i think i fixed the walls and the crevix now

kuroko and other characters that arent in the game right now will do vore too :)

you cant escape the womb for now,just sliding out seemed a bit too easy,but i still have to think of a way,im open to ideas

forumlurker wrote:I like what you have so far. Looking forward what you're planning to do with this. It could use some finetuning though. Sometimes you randomly get transported to the next organ, even if you try to walk to the opposite direction.

yes there is a step count going on in the background,after a certain number of steps everything from one organ will pass into the next one

if you are trying to get to the stomach all the way from anal vore,that is impossible because there is no "transfer player" event there right now,i may add it if more people ask for it

VoreSkeeter wrote:Cool game man. I really like it so far. I really like what you did with the system with her eating and food actually appearing in her stomach ect .

thanks

it was realy hard to make the whole thing,glad to see people are enjoying it :)

if anyone feel like posting a mirror so people that cant download from mega can play the game too,please go ahead :)
therusted
Somewhat familiar

Postby Hansony » Tue Sep 13, 2016 8:37 pm

well since it seem that swimming with someone in her make yuno exited, you could have that be the point where a person could escape her womb.

Or you could atleast make it possible for yuno to remove the person from herself, maybe by masturbating.

On the other side you could also make it possible to "die" (however you see fit) in her womb so characters don't get stuck inside her.

Well that is all I can think of without knowing what you got brewing for us if anything at all. could very well be that with some additions from your hand a something like yuno herself getting digested makes the person inside her free, I don't know enough about programming in rpg-maker to know if it can work that way.
Hansony
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby TheBlueOne » Wed Sep 14, 2016 12:12 am

Enjoying what's there so far. Eagerly anticipating more :D
TheBlueOne
Been posting for a bit

Postby VoreNut » Wed Sep 14, 2016 2:19 am

An alternate thing if a person's in the womb, perhaps if Yuno falls asleep, that could have an option pop up that would allow the person within to slip out. As for digested characters, maybe a magic circle could reset your victim's positions in the area?
VoreNut
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby letmeinn0w » Wed Sep 14, 2016 2:20 am

This looks like it has a lot of potential as a technical framework for a good game. Keep up the good work!

One thing I noticed is that there seems to be a hidden stomach capacity gauge, because I can only eat so much before I'm full, but eating doesn't seem to change any of the stats on the save screen. Also, digesting someone seems to reset this count. Would it be possible to add this stat to the screen? Also, if you have time, I would really appreciate an explanation of how digestion stats/system work.

Thanks!
letmeinn0w
Been posting for a bit

Postby eatashley » Wed Sep 14, 2016 4:14 pm

Looks fun! I love the cute characters so far
eatashley
New to the forum

Postby RediQ » Wed Sep 14, 2016 5:29 pm

Thanks for sharing this here! This is awesome work. It's very promising, and I'll look forward to seeing more.

Also, I'm assuming you're Japanese based on the blog. If so, your english is great too.
RediQ
Participator

Postby Squidpad » Wed Sep 14, 2016 8:02 pm

Hey, therusted!

I love the concept of the game so far!
Do you intend on working on this alone, or are you looking for people to join you on this project?
Though I am no artist or writer, I do know rpgmaker forwards and backwards, and I'm a whiz at complex eventing.
I love the idea of this project, and I would like to help in any way possible, since too many of these games never end up being completed.
Otherwise, I look forward to seeing what happens with this project
Squidpad
Somewhat familiar

Postby therusted » Wed Sep 14, 2016 11:18 pm

Hansony wrote:well since it seem that swimming with someone in her make yuno exited, you could have that be the point where a person could escape her womb.

Or you could atleast make it possible for yuno to remove the person from herself, maybe by masturbating.

On the other side you could also make it possible to "die" (however you see fit) in her womb so characters don't get stuck inside her.

Well that is all I can think of without knowing what you got brewing for us if anything at all. could very well be that with some additions from your hand a something like yuno herself getting digested makes the person inside her free, I don't know enough about programming in rpg-maker to know if it can work that way.

walking makes her exited,swimming too and thats the way i found to get her to orgasm without having to open the menu,etc

masturbating i was thinking about putting into the game so she can orgasm without walking around

it is already planned that characters will be able to die inside the womb :)

i had this idea of putting a nurse into the game that can remove anyone from inside yuno,sounds like a good way to escape for me

VoreNut wrote:An alternate thing if a person's in the womb, perhaps if Yuno falls asleep, that could have an option pop up that would allow the person within to slip out. As for digested characters, maybe a magic circle could reset your victim's positions in the area?

dead characters respawn after a certain number of steps,they cant die and that is why yuno is 362 years old ingame

letmeinn0w wrote:This looks like it has a lot of potential as a technical framework for a good game. Keep up the good work!

One thing I noticed is that there seems to be a hidden stomach capacity gauge, because I can only eat so much before I'm full, but eating doesn't seem to change any of the stats on the save screen. Also, digesting someone seems to reset this count. Would it be possible to add this stat to the screen? Also, if you have time, I would really appreciate an explanation of how digestion stats/system work.

Thanks!

yes there is a stomach capacity,those "stats on the save screen are variable names that i wasnt aware that they showed up there(i wasnt paying attention lolxD),maybe i will set some other variables to show there like the number of times yuno digested someone and the number of times yuno was digested,also showing how many times yuno did all kinds of vore seems good to me

digesting someone wont reset those

digestion works basicly like that:
you eat,whatever you ate goes to the next organ after a certain number of steps,characters take damage inside the stomach and small intestines every step and in large intestines and rectum they take damage if those are full or almost full,if you want to empty those you must use the toilet

i think that should explain how it works,if you want to see exactly how it works you can open the game project file that i included with the game so people can see how things work or help me fix things

RedmanQ wrote:Thanks for sharing this here! This is awesome work. It's very promising, and I'll look forward to seeing more.

Also, I'm assuming you're Japanese based on the blog. If so, your english is great too.

thank you,i always like when people says nice things to me :)

im not japanese but i love anime,manga and stuff like that

english is not my first language either so thank you :)

CaptainCow16 wrote:Hey, therusted!

I love the concept of the game so far!
Do you intend on working on this alone, or are you looking for people to join you on this project?
Though I am no artist or writer, I do know rpgmaker forwards and backwards, and I'm a whiz at complex eventing.
I love the idea of this project, and I would like to help in any way possible, since too many of these games never end up being completed.
Otherwise, I look forward to seeing what happens with this project

well i was thinking about asking a artist or writer for help but i have a nice idea of how you can help

as you said many games end up incomplete,so if i give up or something else happen i would like you to continue this game

i dont think i will abandon this game but we never know what gonna happen tomorrow right?so if something like for example i get blind or i die please continue this game for me

if you dont want to or cant then anyone else that know how to use rpg make vx ace is free to continue this

wow this got kinda dark real quick,but i was worried about those things since my health isnt perfect

thanks everyone

im already working on the next update,its going ok,im having some problems and then fixing then for example i spent hours today trying to get the elevator to work as i wanted but they ended up being too long of a event that i can just copy and paste where i want them to be so i turned them into common events but by doing that i can no longer use the double door elevator i was using

the problem with them being too long was that every time i needed to change something,i had to do with every elevator in the game so if i wanted this to work i had to make them common events
therusted
Somewhat familiar

Postby VoreNut » Thu Sep 15, 2016 3:02 am

Ah, I see the respawning thing happening... As for the shrunken people dying in the womb... Perhaps instead of a timer or ticking down health like the stomach, there could be an ability during the internal view. Flood womb or something like that? Using it could deal damage to everyone inside at the time.
VoreNut
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby therusted » Thu Sep 15, 2016 5:45 pm

VoreNut wrote:Ah, I see the respawning thing happening... As for the shrunken people dying in the womb... Perhaps instead of a timer or ticking down health like the stomach, there could be an ability during the internal view. Flood womb or something like that? Using it could deal damage to everyone inside at the time.

the idea of the womb getting flooded seems nice,but instead of a skill i will use a variable so it happens automatically

i also added a give up skill so if someone just wants to get to the part where one character is digested they can just use this skill
therusted
Somewhat familiar

Postby VoreNut » Thu Sep 15, 2016 6:07 pm

therusted wrote:
VoreNut wrote:Ah, I see the respawning thing happening... As for the shrunken people dying in the womb... Perhaps instead of a timer or ticking down health like the stomach, there could be an ability during the internal view. Flood womb or something like that? Using it could deal damage to everyone inside at the time.

the idea of the womb getting flooded seems nice,but instead of a skill i will use a variable so it happens automatically

i also added a give up skill so if someone just wants to get to the part where one character is digested they can just use this skill

Maybe for the flooding, it could happen during an orgasm and do ticking damage before another empties the womb? Sort of like a tide effect. Draw out the tiny people's temporary deaths...
VoreNut
Intermediate Vorarephile

Next

Return to Vore game