Millia/Echidna Wars DX

Forum for the Vore games, and other downloads
Forum rules
Don't ask about updates. If there is an update, it will simply be posted. If someone is committing to a timeline, they will just tell you the timeline without needing anyone to ask.

Use Looking for master thread when you are not posting about an existing game.

You use this forum and website at your own risk for all links and uploads. There is no quality control or malware scanning or testing done here. Proceed with caution and use a virtual machine (VM) for any uploads strongly recommended. Virus/malware scanners alone are generally not good enough.

Re: Millia/Echidna Wars DX

Postby HavocLordX » Fri Sep 11, 2020 6:33 pm

Eeyup
HavocLordX
Participator

Postby psvorefan1520 » Sat Sep 12, 2020 12:26 am

Ryan-Drakel wrote:Dumb question... Didn't the latest have a "Gallery" button as well as a "Free Battle?"

It does, in fact. There was a bugfix update released shortly after that, iirc.
Games (click pix):
ImageImageImage
None are done.
psvorefan1520
---

Postby Ryan-Drakel » Sat Sep 12, 2020 3:36 am

okay yeah that's what I thought.

Had some folks say "Free battle IS The gallery"
Ryan-Drakel
---

Postby Recovery565 » Mon Sep 14, 2020 11:05 am

I've been having an issue with my copy and I'm wondering if anyone here has a fix. Whenever I try to start the game through its executable (EchidnaWarsDX) it pops up two errors in succession.

The first says "Picture: System Not Found. Buffer Number: 3" while the second says that my antivirus may recognise parts of the game as a virus (which doesn't seem to be happening, as making an exception for the game doesn't fix it). Is there anything I can do to fix the problem?
Recovery565
New to the forum

Postby psvorefan1520 » Tue Sep 15, 2020 3:07 pm

Recovery565 wrote:I've been having an issue with my copy and I'm wondering if anyone here has a fix. Whenever I try to start the game through its executable (EchidnaWarsDX) it pops up two errors in succession.

The first says "Picture: System Not Found. Buffer Number: 3" while the second says that my antivirus may recognise parts of the game as a virus (which doesn't seem to be happening, as making an exception for the game doesn't fix it). Is there anything I can do to fix the problem?

The correct launcher is "Startup.exe" or something along those lines. The game will verify your purchase through your DlSite login credentials and update if required, then launch.
Games (click pix):
ImageImageImage
None are done.
psvorefan1520
---

Postby Recovery565 » Tue Sep 15, 2020 3:32 pm

psvorefan1520 wrote:
Recovery565 wrote:I've been having an issue with my copy and I'm wondering if anyone here has a fix. Whenever I try to start the game through its executable (EchidnaWarsDX) it pops up two errors in succession.

The correct launcher is "Startup.exe" or something along those lines. The game will verify your purchase through your DlSite login credentials and update if required, then launch.
I've been using that as a workaround, but I'm wondering why the original executable is still there (and apparently needed).
Recovery565
New to the forum

Postby psvorefan1520 » Tue Sep 15, 2020 3:43 pm

Recovery565 wrote:I've been using that as a workaround, but I'm wondering why the original executable is still there (and apparently needed).

The program calls from it once your details are verified. It's like how MMOs start from the Launcher.exe, then transfer to Update.exe, before ever starting the Game.exe routine.

The game still plays from Game.exe, but there's an order to these things. Security, you know, for proper function as well as DRM.
Games (click pix):
ImageImageImage
None are done.
psvorefan1520
---

Postby supascoopa1 » Sat Nov 07, 2020 6:56 pm

Total erasure...
No more horny...
Attachments
Erasure.png
supascoopa1
New to the forum

Postby psvorefan1520 » Sun Nov 08, 2020 5:08 pm

supascoopa1 wrote:Total erasure...
No more horny...

What's this about, then?
Games (click pix):
ImageImageImage
None are done.
psvorefan1520
---

Postby supascoopa1 » Sun Nov 08, 2020 9:54 pm

psvorefan1520 wrote:
supascoopa1 wrote:Total erasure...
No more horny...

What's this about, then?
What's this about, then?

Eh, its nothing
i was trying to rip the sprites for a while, but all i could think to actually do was some reshading, and then i also put some proper clothes on them afterwards cause i could

While im here, im gonna make a case for why TGO is the best character (i only recently got the game and it feels like im the only one who plays her)
She has one continuous jump or 3 double jumps with the weird fuel system
She has the highest ground speed of any character, and can even outrun things like the lamia charge (hold down and then move left/right)
she has a move that does 30-60 damage, has 0 SP cost and full invincibility and mobility, making many encounters and most bosses total jokes (hold a charge shot and release it at the same time you double jump)
Her aerial attack does a pretty huge 30 damage if you hit it right, but thats much easier said than done (It'll cancel your jetpack in midair and you'll have to redeploy
Her regular special deals a decent 20-32 damage, but pierces enemies, but has an insane 45-75 damage at max level (same with rockets)
Her down tilt does a tiny 8 damage per hit, but can be cancelled with the crouch slide and is a great method to deal with bees and harpies
One more useless thing, holding a charge shot and then sliding until the sparks turn blue let you do your basic attack at double speed for a while, but thats about it

If you don't know all that poorly explained or totally hidden stuff, then she's terrible. She'll have 2nd lowest ground speed (after usaco) a slow regular attack (1.5 seconds) bad air combat (small attack that drops you like a stone) and nothing to make up for it, so i understand why nobody uses her too.
supascoopa1
New to the forum

Postby psvorefan1520 » Mon Nov 09, 2020 4:24 am

supascoopa1 wrote:Exposition for days.

Is there an underground competetive Echidna Wars DX gaming scene I'm unaware of?
Games (click pix):
ImageImageImage
None are done.
psvorefan1520
---

Postby supascoopa1 » Mon Nov 09, 2020 10:34 am

psvorefan1520 wrote:
supascoopa1 wrote:Exposition for days.

Is there an underground competetive Echidna Wars DX gaming scene I'm unaware of?
No, my computer is just really, really bad but this game is absurdly well optimized, so I just played it regularly for fun. It's a better challenge than most other things I can run, and more unique gameplay wise too.
supascoopa1
New to the forum

Postby lazulite_sword » Mon Nov 09, 2020 6:02 pm

can't believe bunny ears are too horny. poor usaco
lazulite_sword
Been posting for a bit

Postby psvorefan1520 » Tue Nov 10, 2020 12:13 am

supascoopa1 wrote:No, my computer is just really, really bad but this game is absurdly well optimized, so I just played it regularly for fun. It's a better challenge than most other things I can run, and more unique gameplay wise too.

I will have to agree on that. I had my share of problems trying to get Miria(?) up the ladder, and she seems to be an easy character to play, so the challenge is real.

That said, I played on Normal difficulty. My skills are equivalent to that of a jellybean.
Games (click pix):
ImageImageImage
None are done.
psvorefan1520
---

Postby vintious » Wed Nov 11, 2020 11:40 pm

I've only been able to use Miria due to having played a lot of the original and a preference for the Kirby-controls.

Her safe-attack strats is often just shorthop air attacks to stay mobile while attacking. Rarely is standing attack combo safe.
Disagreeable
vintious
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby supascoopa1 » Thu Nov 12, 2020 11:04 pm

Speaking of the original, is there any way to still get it?
It seems different enough to warrant a look, but all i've found are dead links and people asking the same question.
supascoopa1
New to the forum

Postby psvorefan1520 » Thu Nov 12, 2020 11:26 pm

supascoopa1 wrote:Speaking of the original, is there any way to still get it?
It seems different enough to warrant a look, but all i've found are dead links and people asking the same question.

https://www.dlsite.com/maniax-touch/wor ... 64914.html

Try that.
Games (click pix):
ImageImageImage
None are done.
psvorefan1520
---

Postby Creaturedude » Thu Aug 19, 2021 12:40 pm

Hopefully this isn't too bad of a necro, but does anyone think it would be possible/worthwhile to attempt to mod in anime-style screams, moans, sighs, etc?
Life is really fucking hard. It would be so much simpler if I were ass and tit fat.
Creaturedude
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby Aiwindel » Thu Aug 19, 2021 11:01 pm

Someone is working on modding the game, maybe you can reach out to them. I don't know if I'm allowed to post links to other people's discords, if not I can tell you where to look.
Aiwindel
Been posting for a bit

Postby HavocLordX » Thu Aug 19, 2021 11:42 pm

Aiwindel wrote:Someone is working on modding the game, maybe you can reach out to them. I don't know if I'm allowed to post links to other people's discords, if not I can tell you where to look.

Ahhh, you mean Project Everdriven?
HavocLordX
Participator

PreviousNext

Return to Vore game