Millia/Echidna Wars DX

Forum for the Vore games, and other downloads
Forum rules
Don't ask about updates. If there is an update, it will simply be posted. If someone is committing to a timeline, they will just tell you the timeline without needing anyone to ask.

Use Looking for master thread when you are not posting about an existing game.

You use this forum and website at your own risk for all links and uploads. There is no quality control or malware scanning or testing done here. Proceed with caution and use a virtual machine (VM) for any uploads strongly recommended. Virus/malware scanners alone are generally not good enough.

User Authentication error

Postby Hedgie » Mon Mar 06, 2017 6:46 am

Okay, so I bought this today and have spent the last hour trying to get it to work.

I keep on getting this error when I try to run the startup:
http://imgur.com/rx2OQQa

I've followed the instructions on the DLsite faq and unchecked "Check for server certificate revocation" and checked "Use TLS 1.0", however I don't have the option to check TLS 1.1 or 1.2.

Is it simply a problem with my computer? I use a pretty ancient desktop, I'm planning to get a new and better one soon though.
Hedgie
New to the forum

Re: Millia/Echidna Wars DX

Postby Hedgie » Wed Mar 08, 2017 5:52 am

After jumping through various hoops, I got it working on my laptop.
So it was my computer after all, pfft.
Hedgie
New to the forum

Postby Aickavon12 » Fri Mar 10, 2017 11:39 pm

Hedgie wrote:After jumping through various hoops, I got it working on my laptop.
So it was my computer after all, pfft.

Sorry I couldn't reply to your post. I would've helped if I was online more. I'm glad you got it working though, enjoy the noms!

Also, anyone heard anything new on the game yet?
This song is dedicated to Eka.

Never gonna give you up! Never Gonna let you down! Never gonna run around, desert you!
Aickavon12
???

Postby Ryan-Drakel » Sat Mar 11, 2017 1:09 am

I'm glad you got that to work at least. As for anything new, uhhhhhh.... Just the gallery.
Ryan-Drakel
---

Postby stardust1989 » Sat Mar 11, 2017 4:19 pm

can anybody help me? i just bought the game and I'm having trouble lunching the game on my laptop, was wondering if there's a program i need to use to play it? :?
stardust1989
New to the forum

Postby DarkPinkie » Sat Mar 11, 2017 8:25 pm

stardust1989 wrote:can anybody help me? i just bought the game and I'm having trouble lunching the game on my laptop, was wondering if there's a program i need to use to play it? :?

Did you take the time to look through the thread for a fix?

If nothing in the thread solves your issue you have to describe it more. Also you shouldn't need a program to run it (at least not one that wasn't packed together with the game... Stupid anti consumer DRM).
I'm currently a developer for Lurking Lizard Studios currently developing Predator's Coliseum.
We also have a public Discord chat!
DarkPinkie
---

Postby Atines » Mon Mar 13, 2017 6:17 pm

how do i update the game it still on 1.00
ps. i got the game before it was on the English site
Atines
Been posting for a bit

Postby DarkPinkie » Mon Mar 13, 2017 7:41 pm

Atines wrote:how do i update the game it still on 1.00
ps. i got the game before it was on the English site

All you got to do is download it from the site again... Also as a general note: If you run into problems with the new version of the game just look over the pages in this thread as they will in 98% of cases contain the solution.
I'm currently a developer for Lurking Lizard Studios currently developing Predator's Coliseum.
DarkPinkie
---

Postby Atines » Mon Mar 13, 2017 8:39 pm

thx the game updated and working fine.
Atines
Been posting for a bit

Postby poket » Thu Mar 16, 2017 8:12 pm

Hello, some good soul can be so kind to upload the file (save.dat)
With full game data, (osea extra modes unlocked)
To be able to download it, esque I am not good and the final boss can not do it
XD
poket
New to the forum

Postby DarkPinkie » Thu Mar 16, 2017 10:02 pm

poket wrote:Hello, some good soul can be so kind to upload the file (save.dat)
With full game data, (osea extra modes unlocked)
To be able to download it, esque I am not good and the final boss can not do it
XD

Lol wut? How is someone unable to beat the final boss on Puki difficulty? I'm pretty sure a 5 years old could beat it on that difficulty, not that I think a five years old should play Milia Wars mind you. That would be irresponsible parenting.

Also you are in no luck bro, as far as my own experiments have lead, Importing save files seems to generate issues for any version besides v1.00 (which didn't have the anti-consumer DRM) Usually in the form of crashes, but sometimes with more exotic effects (want to play the game on a screen that is a single pixel wide perhaps? Or maybe have the controls be magically inverted?). I have only gotten it to work properly with an imported save file once (although going into fullscreen crashed the game). And it stopped working after restarting the computer.

There is only one thing I can reccomend... Git gud, and praise the sun.
Spoiler: show

P.S: To beat the final boss just take rabbit girl, jump and shoot at ouroboros with the pistol and dodge attacks, which on puki is stupidly easy to dodge and if they do hit does pathetic amounts lf damage. This method is really slow. But once you get the HP bar just spam grenades on the crystal and it instantly dies. You do not have to play medium to unlock the extras, Puki is just fine.
DarkPinkie
---

Postby DrakentheBlack » Mon Apr 24, 2017 9:25 am

I've been waiting for this game for years, ever since i first saw Milia Wars, and now that I got it, it is so much fun! I dominated the first stage as Sachiho - granted I was playing on easy, but given that it's a Japanese game, it's hard by default. Especially with this one being a game that rewards you for losing.
DrakentheBlack
Been posting for a bit

Postby AuntieFloof » Tue Apr 25, 2017 6:32 pm

I wish next update (if there will be one) brings back some of the classic enemies like the jellyfish and slime.
Another thing i would love to have is a classic mode where there isnt a special/armor gauge and instead if anyone gets grabbed, their hp bar shows above the enemy whos digesting them. To have Sachiho and TG getting nommed by Lizardmen at the same time as well as Mirea getting slimed by Cybelle would be sexy as all heck~<3 :gulp:
AuntieFloof
New to the forum

Postby HavocLordX » Fri Apr 28, 2017 5:38 am

Honestly, I have to recommend this game to anyone who's played the first millia wars game, seriously, if you don't have it, set aside a little money to buy that sucker. you won't regret it, trust me, and no, I'm not at liberty to share my copy with you all, I'm sorry, but you're going to have to purchase it yourself, I don't want to risk eka yelling at any of us to go "under the table" with anything.
HavocLordX
Participator

Postby psvorefan1520 » Fri May 19, 2017 11:00 pm

I like. Is there any hidden content for beating the game on higher levels?

Not really into the whole "hardcore for the sake of being hardcore" crowd. >.>
Games (click pix):
ImageImageImage
None are done.
psvorefan1520
---

Postby VirtuosoViking » Fri May 19, 2017 11:23 pm

psvorefan1520 wrote:I like. Is there any hidden content for beating the game on higher levels?

Not really into the whole "hardcore for the sake of being hardcore" crowd. >.>

I don't believe so, from what I've read. You get the "CLEAR" and "PERFECT CLEAR" subtitles below the difficulties when you go and select them, but other than that, I think it's just for the challenge. I think the gallery is unlocked on any difficulty game completion.
When it comes to most bosses, thank god for obvious, glowing weak spots.
VirtuosoViking
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby essedess » Sat May 20, 2017 3:52 pm

Still haven't played it yet.
essedess
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby Kengigenki » Mon May 22, 2017 11:29 pm

I got this product and it wont open for me can anyone help me as there's no way to contract the makers of the game
Kengigenki
New to the forum

Postby psvorefan1520 » Tue May 23, 2017 3:20 am

Kengigenki wrote:I got this product and it wont open for me can anyone help me as there's no way to contract the makers of the game

I had to turn off my antivirus and stay internet-connected to get it to run. Once. After that, it seems to work regardless.

Worth the trouble.
Games (click pix):
ImageImageImage
None are done.
psvorefan1520
---

Postby RC8015 » Tue May 23, 2017 12:03 pm

Would be usefull to know what the exact problem is. So what happens when you start the game? And did you use the EchidnaWarsDX.exe or the Startup.exe? You have to use the Startup.exe, or else it wont work.
Nothing better than a warm, spacious womb to rest and relax in.
Posting necro memes below necro posts for fun.
RC8015
Intermediate Vorarephile

PreviousNext

Return to Vore game