Millia/Echidna Wars DX

Forum for the Vore games, and other downloads
Forum rules
Don't ask about updates. If there is an update, it will simply be posted. If someone is committing to a timeline, they will just tell you the timeline without needing anyone to ask.

Use Looking for master thread when you are not posting about an existing game.

You use this forum and website at your own risk for all links and uploads. There is no quality control or malware scanning or testing done here. Proceed with caution and use a virtual machine (VM) for any uploads strongly recommended. Virus/malware scanners alone are generally not good enough.

Re: Millia/Echidna Wars DX

Postby NightmareX7 » Sat Feb 24, 2018 10:48 am

NovaDragn wrote:Anyother games like this or mods for it? Just love this game.

Oh I wish. There was speculation that the creator of this one was developing a sequel, but I haven't heard anything since October. I'd say this is my favorite vore game to date, so a sequel would be fantastic.
NightmareX7
Participator

Postby psvorefan1520 » Sat Feb 24, 2018 4:36 pm

For news and updates, visit the D-Gate blog. You'll have to translate it into loose gobledygook, but the creator posts rather religiously, so any information on the future will likely be there.
Games (click pix):
ImageImageImage
None are done.
psvorefan1520
---

Postby VirtuosoViking » Sat Feb 24, 2018 5:55 pm

I've frequented their blog everyday, mostly cause they usually have some nice vore sketches there. But I don't really translate the text, otherwise I feel I'd be wasting my time for the most part. But if there's anything I can go by with their concept pictures through out the last few months, it seems like their next project will possibly be another Card Quest game. And with how the last picture is in their post from today, http://dgallon.blog75.fc2.com/blog-entry-3459.html, I'm taking a guess that it'll be inspired by the Dragon Quest games.
As for a sequel for Echidna Wars, I don't really know. They use the characters from that game a lot in their sketches, but that's pretty much all I've seen relating to that game on their blog for a while. At least picture wise. Not to mention that this game wasn't even really a sequel to Milia Wars. More of a remake and extension. Also, I think they have to get in touch with ASIMOFU, as I believe they did the sprite work for it. But they only really post on their Twitter, which is more text.
Anyway, long story short, I think D-gate's next project is another Card Quest game. I just hope it's not gonna be another 5 years before we see anything relating to another Echidna Wars game.
When it comes to most bosses, thank god for obvious, glowing weak spots.
VirtuosoViking
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby essedess » Tue Jul 17, 2018 6:17 pm

Do people sometimes use Paypal to by-pass age restrictions or something? The site says Paypal not accepted for adult purchases on DLSite...and "they don't take American Express". I guess I could transfer some money to a pre-paid mastercard or visa....ugh what a pain.
essedess
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby Nouvi » Tue Jul 17, 2018 10:36 pm

A pretty well known 'trick' is to go to the non-adult side of DLsite and buy dlsite points through paypal there, then buying what you want on the adult side with those points.
Lurked for Years!
Nouvi
Participator

Postby essedess » Wed Jul 18, 2018 12:04 am

Oh, nice thanks.
Edit: where do you buy them on the site? I can't seem to find it.
essedess
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby RC8015 » Wed Jul 18, 2018 3:33 pm

The non-adult part of the site is located here: http://www.dlsite.com/eng/

Simply execute the link, log in, click on my page, and then select "Buy points". Then you can buy points using PayPal, and with these points you can buy all products, even the 18+ stuff.
Nothing better than a warm, spacious womb to rest and relax in.
Posting necro memes below necro posts for fun.
RC8015
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby essedess » Wed Jul 18, 2018 6:53 pm

Thanks for all the help. Still gotta wait 2 days or so though due to having to verify my identity to Paypal, after that I WILL have this game :)
essedess
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby essedess » Thu Jul 19, 2018 2:38 pm

Okay, I am at my wits end here. I keep getting Error Code: SAK1053-1202. I have tried everything it said on the site to try if you get that error but it just won't run, this is very depressing.
essedess
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby Nouvi » Thu Jul 19, 2018 3:31 pm

Not sure tbh. Common wall for random games starting may involve not having a proper version of .NET or Visual C++ redistributables installed. I know for one this game in particular does *not* need japanese locale to run. (doesn't for me anyway)
Lurked for Years!
Nouvi
Participator

Postby Krono » Thu Jul 19, 2018 5:17 pm

essedess wrote:Okay, I am at my wits end here. I keep getting Error Code: SAK1053-1202. I have tried everything it said on the site to try if you get that error but it just won't run, this is very depressing.

Try renaming all of the folders it is nested in. Sometimes the Japanese in the folder name screws with the file paths (or just having too long of a folder name in general)
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby psvorefan1520 » Thu Jul 19, 2018 9:27 pm

Krono wrote:
essedess wrote:Okay, I am at my wits end here. I keep getting Error Code: SAK1053-1202. I have tried everything it said on the site to try if you get that error but it just won't run, this is very depressing.

Try renaming all of the folders it is nested in. Sometimes the Japanese in the folder name screws with the file paths (or just having too long of a folder name in general)

Which happens when you don't unzip or install a file with Japanese unicode installed on your PC, in my experience. If it fails again, try switching over to Jap locale, installing Jap fonts in IME, and then try unzipping/installing again.

Once it works, you should be good to run on normal PC settings.
Games (click pix):
ImageImageImage
None are done.
psvorefan1520
---

Postby essedess » Fri Jul 20, 2018 1:25 pm

Krono wrote:

This actually worked thanks.
essedess
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby ian66613 » Fri Jul 20, 2018 6:16 pm

I know there's a video somewhere of the unbirth death with the ouroboros (where she continously unbirths you over and over and over and over), can someone link it?
Ideal Vore Games · Vore Preferences · My OC (4 inch (10cm) fairy boy.)
I am NOT into Furries/Bestial/Animals.
ian66613
---

Postby VirtuosoViking » Fri Jul 20, 2018 6:55 pm

ian66613 wrote:I know there's a video somewhere of the unbirth death with the ouroboros (where she continously unbirths you over and over and over and over), can someone link it?

There was one, but it was taken down. I think the only vids you'll find now are ones that showcase the enemies that are in the demo, or ones that just play the game and they skip the enemy grabs, for the most part.
When it comes to most bosses, thank god for obvious, glowing weak spots.
VirtuosoViking
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby essedess » Sat Jul 21, 2018 6:32 pm

:gulp: :gulp: :gulp: :gulp:
essedess
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby ShiromeArtiste » Sun Sep 16, 2018 10:23 pm

ian66613 wrote:I know there's a video somewhere of the unbirth death with the ouroboros (where she continously unbirths you over and over and over and over), can someone link it?

I have this one

https://www.dropbox.com/s/c0plq7krxlvvq ... a.mp4?dl=0
ShiromeArtiste
Been posting for a bit

Postby bakaman101 » Sun Nov 04, 2018 1:40 pm

Hey I recently bought this game and I'm having some troubles loading up the game I don't know if something went wrong when downloading it but if anyone can enlighten me on how to get this fixed please help. From what I've been reading from the other post on here it seems that there should be five things when you open the folder but I have 30 different things when I open the folder, please help. Don't know if I can post the files please tell me and I will remove. When I start the game I get three different errors
Attachments
Capture.PNG
Capture2.PNG
Capture2.PNG (27.37 KiB) Viewed 1343 times
Capture3.PNG
Capture3.PNG (26.12 KiB) Viewed 1342 times
Capture4.PNG
bakaman101
New to the forum

Postby war430 » Sun Nov 04, 2018 3:59 pm

Are you launching it via "startup" exe. You have to load it with that exe and then input the password for the game to be activated. You will always launch the game from that exe it's a protected exe.
war430
New to the forum

Postby bakaman101 » Sun Nov 04, 2018 6:18 pm

Password? I don't remember a password?
bakaman101
New to the forum

PreviousNext

Return to Vore game