Millia/Echidna Wars DX

Forum for the Vore games, and other downloads
Forum rules
Don't ask about updates. If there is an update, it will simply be posted. If someone is committing to a timeline, they will just tell you the timeline without needing anyone to ask.

Use Looking for master thread when you are not posting about an existing game.

You use this forum and website at your own risk for all links and uploads. There is no quality control or malware scanning or testing done here. Proceed with caution and use a virtual machine (VM) for any uploads strongly recommended. Virus/malware scanners alone are generally not good enough.

Re: Millia/Echidna Wars DX

Postby psvorefan1520 » Mon Jun 19, 2017 9:41 pm

Word of advice: Always make an account before buying any kind of digital download.

Computers are imperfect and so are people. File corruption, accidental development issues, user misplacement, all these things happen on the regular, and more.

If you must avoid making an account, get an online receipt for every online purchase. Even screenshotting the final purchase page will work if the company doesn't provide receipts. Take all possible steps to make sure you can prove that you purchased this, because if for some reason you have to contact customer support to get a spare copy of the game, it will lubricate the process greatly.

It was too little, too late for this time, but remember these tips for next time. Especially for Steam where you'll be shelling out $60+ for games, it may help keep you out of the cold.

"You" being the reader, you know.
Games (click pix):
ImageImageImage
None are done.
psvorefan1520
---

Postby Ryan-Drakel » Mon Jun 19, 2017 10:46 pm

..... I heard there's a 2ndary launcher "HIDDEN" in the folder itself. I'm not sure it's true but I'd say activate the "Show hidden files and folders" and see if that's true.
Ryan-Drakel
---

Postby thatperson57 » Mon Jun 19, 2017 11:36 pm

doesn't look like there is one, from what i saw. dern.

do you know where the index stuff for this game is? i'm guessing if i can refresh that, i can sign back in on my account with startup.exe without it tripping up and having a startup failure.

from what this thread says from everyone else, it seems my graphics card might have updated or changed enough to "look" like a different computer and shut the game down.
thatperson57
Been posting for a bit

Postby psvorefan1520 » Tue Jun 20, 2017 2:39 am

thatperson57 wrote:doesn't look like there is one, from what i saw. dern.

do you know where the index stuff for this game is? i'm guessing if i can refresh that, i can sign back in on my account with startup.exe without it tripping up and having a startup failure.

from what this thread says from everyone else, it seems my graphics card might have updated or changed enough to "look" like a different computer and shut the game down.

There are two or three startup applications for the game in the folder just kind of sitting there. None of them actually surpass the DRM application unless the game has run once (?) before.

I can personally run from the non-DRM application, but it wasn't until I had already played the game through. That being said, I highly doubt that has anything to do with it.

When I had loading failures, it wasn't a "startup failed" error, though. As a matter-of-fact, the only startup error I've had with these games came when I tried to run them on my new computer. Come to find out, that computer does not have a graphics card. At all.

Can you play any other games? Checking boxes at this point, but worth a query.
Games (click pix):
ImageImageImage
None are done.
psvorefan1520
---

Postby thatperson57 » Tue Jun 20, 2017 10:19 am

yeah, other games are playing fine. this is the only one i have with the dlsite log in check though.
thatperson57
Been posting for a bit

Postby essedess » Fri Jun 23, 2017 6:56 am

does Dlsite ever have sales?
essedess
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby RC8015 » Fri Jun 23, 2017 9:27 am

Yes. But they are rare and mostly are just abouz 10%. Didnt see one for this game yet
Nothing better than a warm, spacious womb to rest and relax in.
Posting necro memes below necro posts for fun.
RC8015
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby essedess » Sat Jun 24, 2017 9:17 pm

Oh...all I got free right about now is 6 bucks. I will get it someday.
essedess
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby Atines » Sun Jun 25, 2017 7:38 am

I had a small problem that if ouroboros hits me the game will crash lol.
Atines
Been posting for a bit

Postby DarkPinkie » Sun Jun 25, 2017 7:37 pm

Atines wrote:I had a small problem that if ouroboros hits me the game will crash lol.

Odd... Though I got to say the simplest solution is simply...

Git good! (also playing on the easiest difficulty it's not too hard to make it through the boss undamaged)
I'm currently a developer for Lurking Lizard Studios currently developing Predator's Coliseum.
We also have a public Discord chat!
DarkPinkie
---

Postby ArcaneSigil » Sun Jun 25, 2017 8:48 pm

DarkPinkie wrote:
Atines wrote:I had a small problem that if ouroboros hits me the game will crash lol.

Git good! (also playing on the easiest difficulty it's not too hard to make it through the boss undamaged)

Kinda kills the purpose of getting eaten if you get good enough to beat her. She has to HIT you to eat you, so getting good is against the point of LETTING her eat you.
Just a wolf lookin' for some fun. I like all sorts. Just... don't eat me.
ArcaneSigil
---

Postby Ryan-Drakel » Sun Jun 25, 2017 11:10 pm

I find that Usago, the rabbit girl, is ideal for beginner players because the game becomes a 'metal slug' style of gameplay.
Ryan-Drakel
---

Postby Atines » Mon Jun 26, 2017 2:08 am

DarkPinkie wrote:

i already beat it so am good come on i beat all the dark souls am not one to give up
Atines
Been posting for a bit

Postby DarkPinkie » Tue Jun 27, 2017 1:37 am

CrimsonFangX666 wrote:
DarkPinkie wrote:

Kinda kills the purpose of getting eaten if you get good enough to beat her. She has to HIT you to eat you, so getting good is against the point of LETTING her eat you.

You see it didn't matter if he was good or not, the game crashed once he got hit by attacks. If he beats it he will at least be able to see the vore in the gallery mode, compared to not at all I say that getting good is better. Besides I actually enjoy the game for being a good game, not just fetish fuel. Chaos difficulty is fun. Especially Orouboros.

Atines wrote:i already beat it so am good come on i beat all the dark souls am not one to give up

Looks to me like you gave up on capitalizations and punctuations though. *Ba dum Tch*
I'm currently a developer for Lurking Lizard Studios currently developing Predator's Coliseum.
DarkPinkie
---

Postby nevermore54 » Thu Aug 03, 2017 9:24 am

Sorry for the >1 month bump, but I've been poking around this game with Cheat Engine recently and I thought I'd share some of the things I've discovered about the game's internals, for anyone of a technical inclination.

Before I begin, let me mention that I'm working from the version of Echidna Wars DX with the Free Battle mode but not the Gallery mode (v1.00?). My assumption is that the following details about the game haven't changed between this version and the current one, but I have no idea what else was done to the internal workings of the game other than the addition of DRM.

Also I'd like to mention that I'm not particularly experienced in hex editing in general, and a relative newbie to Cheat Engine in particular. I'd probably have more for you at this point otherwise.

==HERE'S WHAT I KNOW==

The variables containing the stats of a character move around in memory each time I start the game. However, they are all in the same position relative to each other. Therefore I use SP as the base offset (which is the easiest stat to find at the start of the game by just using a special attack once and checking for the difference), and all other stats are found with relative offsets. I'll link the .CT file I've made so you can see if it works for you, and do your own playing around with it. To make use of it you need to start a new game, scan for value 135, use a special attack once, then do a Next Scan for value 120. Three offsets pop up when I do that, and the third offset has always been the correct one for me. Alter the SP entry's address to match the one you find.

SP (base offset) and HP (+0x58) for a new character start at 135, which on the SP bar is 9 bar segments of 15 SP each. Each special attack drains 15 SP from the bar, and when you level up you gain 15 extra capacity for both HP and SP. This means the maximum HP/SP you can obtain through normal gameplay is 165.

If HP is set to 0 externally while a character is standing (as in, not currently on the ground recovering from a recent attack), it will not kill the character. Setting it to 0 while a character is on the ground will kill them.

The character's level (-0x108) is zero-indexed in memory (meaning a Lv. 1 character has a value of 0 in its internal level stat, Lv. 2 has level value 1, Max Lv. has level value 2). It takes 10 EXP (-0xB0) to level up, a requirement which doesn't increase the higher your level gets; this means it takes 30 EXP to go from a fresh Lv. 1 character to a "Full Power" character with a maxed-out EXP bar.

The character's clothing state (or Nudity Level (-0x2C0)) is a zero-indexed value which increases as clothing coverage decreases. There is an additional stat which accounts for the amount of time it takes a character's clothes to dissolve inside a monster, Nudity Level HP (-0x210). This starts at 30 and ticks down to 0 while a character is being subjected to a vore animation, and when it hits 0 it increments the Nudity Level and resets its own value to 30. Nudity Level HP continues to loop from 30 to 0 and back even when the Nudity Level has hit its max value of 3 (fully nude). I've been testing these stats using a Lamia, who ticks a character's Nudity Level HP down by 3 for every vore damage pulse, meaning 10 of these pulses are needed to advance 1 Nudity Level. Other monsters may alter Nudity Level HP by different amounts per pulse.

The Nudity Level does not have an immediate effect on the visuals if altered externally. I haven't yet found the key to changing the clothing coverage immediately with a keypress like you can in Free Battle mode. The visuals do change to match the Nudity Level if the game window loses focus and gets it back again, or if you cycle to another character at the Character Select screen.

The path that a monster grab animation takes depends on SP and HP checks either at the manual advance points of the animation (when you hit Z), or at the moment of the grab (for applicable animations like the Lamia's tail grab). The move's damage to HP and SP is inflicted before the check, which accounts for a character being vored while they still have a couple bars of SP left prior to the grab. Altering SP or HP prior to advancing the animation will dictate how a grab plays out. Note that there are points of no return in some of the animations, specifically the points you would only see if a character's HP was reduced to 0 by the move (for example, the next-to-last stage of the Lamia's headfirst-unbirth animation when she's stroking the bulge made by the unconscious character). These you can't come back from by changing HP.

An interesting quirk of this game's animation system is that, for moves which have separate animation tracks depending on whether or not a character still has SP, altering a non-zero SP stat to zero during one of these moves will immediately make it play the zero-SP animation. For example, say a Lamia grabs a character with the tail whip attack and transitions into the kissing animation; changing the SP during that animation to 0 will immediately make her play out the headfirst-unbirth animation. This is impossible to make happen in normal gameplay, since there's no way to lose additional SP during a grab. Note that this doesn't work in reverse -- you can't make the lamia go back to the kissing animation by changing the SP back to a positive value.

Another interesting thing to note is that all of the vore moves (plus the Harpy and Honey Bee's zero-SP moves) drain a big chunk of SP the same way the Arachne's webshot-unbirth move does; you just don't get a chance to see it because only the webshot-unbirth move and the Delta's dogpile-vore move can be performed on a character that still has SP left. If you fill the SP bar just before the main chunk of the damage of a vore move is inflicted, you can see it happen.

-----

Here's my Cheat Table for Cheat Engine 6.6. It has address entries for SP, HP, EXP, Level, Nudity Level, and Nudity Level HP, with SP as the parent offset and all other stats childed to it. The Cheat Table contains the last offset where I found SP. You'll need to do your own scanning (instructions in the 4th paragraph) to find the proper entry point for your play session.

At some point I'll figure out a way to find that offset automatically. For now, it needs just a bit of effort on your end to make it work.

==SHORTCUT KEYS==

[ (left square bracket) will drain SP to 0
] (right square bracket) will drain HP to 0
; (semicolon) will fill the SP bar (by attempting to set it to 165)
' (apostrophe) will fill the HP bar the same way
\ (backslash) will set the Nudity Level to 3 and Nudity Level HP to 30. This is best used from the character select screen, where you can quickly cycle characters to make it kick over
/ (forward slash) will set the EXP value to 30, which will quickly level up a character to Full Power

If any of you have taken a similar approach to figuring out how the game works, let me know what you've found!
nevermore54
New to the forum

Postby DarkPinkie » Thu Aug 03, 2017 6:37 pm

That's a lot of technical talk.

It's all quite interesting. I have at points tried figuring them out, but I am such a noob at cheat engine I was only able to figure out nudity levels. (it's always fun to lock it at nude and then seeing all of the characters nude in character select).

But between free battle and the gallery this information have very limited value. But it is still quite interesting to see the inner workings of the game.
DarkPinkie
---

Postby Sif » Thu Aug 03, 2017 11:13 pm

I see someone decided to post some more in-depth information on this game. Guess I might as well post my own notes that I never got around to posting, including all enemy HP and the HP/SP damage from enemy attacks, and the damage from the 4 different playable characters. (Damage was tested on the dummy on 1-1 free battle)

(Spoiler box for large amount of text)
Spoiler: show
Code: Select all
LV   1/  2/  3
HP 135/150/165
SP 135/150/165
Lives    0- 99
Invincibility
         0- 60
0 No invincibility (lock at 0 for extra difficulty)
60 Full invincibility

Experience
         0- 10
Level goes up at 10 and goes back to 0
Experience needed does not change

Clothes
Full clothes 0-3 Nude

Clothing HP 0-30
Clothing level drops by 1 at 0 and resets to 30
(can prevent clothing decay while consumed)

Jumping
0: No jumps
+1 for every jump
resets to 0 when landing
Lock at 0 for infinite jumps

Grenades:
0: No grenades thrown
+1 for every grenade thrown
-1 when grenades explode
Lock at 0 for no limit on thrown grenades
Combine with infinite SP and jumps for super god mode

---Name---
Health
Attack(s):
Difficulty level (1-5; Puki - Chaos)
HP damage
SP damage

*==================*
| Regular Monsters |
*==================*

---Delta(slug)---
Health:
-1- | -2- | -3- | -4- | -5-
HP 15|HP 18|HP 20|HP 22|HP 24

Headbutt:
HP 10|HP 10|HP 10|HP 12|HP 15
SP  0|SP  0|SP  0|SP  0|SP  0

Grab:
HP  5|HP  5|HP  5|HP  6|HP  7
SP 35|SP 35|SP 35|SP 42|SP 52

Swallow:
HP 35|HP 35|HP 35|HP 42|HP 52
SP 20|SP 20|SP 20|SP 24|SP 30

---Lambda(greenie)---
Health:
HP 15|HP 18|HP 20|HP 22|HP 24

Spit:
HP  0|HP  0|HP  0|HP  0|HP  0

Grab:

Swallow:
SP 20|SP 20|SP 20|SP 24|SP 30

---Worm---
Health:
HP 61|HP 73|HP 82|HP 90|HP 98

Tounge/Grab:
SP 40|SP 40|SP 40|SP 48|SP 60

Swallow:
HP 40|HP 40|HP 40|HP 48|HP 60

---Lamia---
Health:
HP 69|HP 82|HP 92|HP101|HP110

Tail Whip:
HP 20|HP 20|HP 20|HP 24|HP 29
SP  5|SP  5|SP  5|SP  6|SP  7

Tail Grab 1: (If you are too close to the lamia during tail whip)
HP 15|HP 15|HP 15|HP 18|HP 22

Tail Grab 2: (If HP or SP drops to 0 from tail whip)

Tail Grab Swallow:

Grab:

Grab Swallow:

---Lizardman---
Health:
HP 46|HP 55|HP 62|HP 68|HP 74

Sword Slash:
HP 20|HP 20|HP 20|HP 24|HP 30

Grab:

Swallow: If HP or SP drop to 0 from Grab

---Harpy---
Health:
HP 40|HP 48|HP 54|HP 59|HP 64

Grab:

Kiss: If HP or SP drops to 0 after Grab

---Arachne---
Health:
HP 90|HP108|HP120|HP132|HP144

Web Snare: (SP is lost when struggling)
SP  8|SP  8|SP  8|SP  8|SP  8

Effort needed to break free from web snare:
-1-|-2-|-3-|-4-|-5-
  6|  6|  8| 10| 10
2 points are added if SP>0, 1 point if SP=0

Grab:

Swallow:

---Salamander---
Health:
HP 99|HP118|HP132|HP145|HP158

Slide: (Makes you slippery)
HP  8|HP  8|HP  8|HP  9|HP 12
SP 42|SP 42|SP 42|SP 50|SP 63

Grab: (Makes you slippery)

Swallow:

---Dryad---
Health:
HP 75|HP 90|HP100|HP110|HP120

Spike Shot:

Grab:

Absorb:
-1- | -2- | -3-   -4- | -5-
HP 35|HP 35|HP 35 HP 42|HP 52
SP 35|SP 35|SP 35 SP 42|SP 52

---Beehive---
Health:
HP 24|HP 28|HP 32|HP 35|HP 38

---Honey Bee---
Health:
HP 30|HP 36|HP 40|HP 44|HP 48

Grab:  (HP is lost when released; SP is lost when struggling)

Effort needed to break free from bees:
Difficulty -1-|-2-|-3-|-4-|-5-
1 Bee        4|  4|  6|  8|  8
2 Bees       6|  6|  8| 10| 10
3 Bees      10| 10| 12| 14| 14

If SP reaches 0 with 3 bees attached, lose HP:
(I'm not sure what to call this. Overwhelmed?)

---Tree--- (End of Stage 2-1)
Health:
HP180|HP216|HP240|HP344|HP408

---Killer Bee---
Health:
HP 61|HP 73|HP 82|HP 90|HP 98

Stab:

Grab:

Swallow:

---Honey Worm---
Health:
HP 46|HP 53|HP 62|HP 68|HP 74

Grab:

Swallow:

---Cybele---
Health:
HP 69|HP 82|HP 92|HP101|HP110

Poison Spit: (inflicts poison which causes damage over time)

Grab/Pounce:

Tail Grab: (inflicts poison)

Swallow: (inflicts poison)

---Queen Harpy---
Health:
HP 51|HP 61|HP 68|HP 74|HP 81

Feather:

Grab:

Kiss:
HP 45|HP 45|HP 45|HP 54|HP 67

---Lizard General---
Health:
HP 54|HP 64|HP 72|HP 79|HP 86

Slash/Lunge/Spin:

Grab:
SP 45|SP 45|SP 45|SP 54|SP 67

Swallow: If HP or SP drop to 0 from Grab
HP 50|HP 50|HP 50|HP 60|HP 75

---Lamia Mage---
Health:
HP 76|HP 91|HP102|HP112|HP122

Magic Shot:

Hexagram: (SP is lost when struggling)

Effort needed to break free from hexagram:
-1-|-2-|-3-|-4-|-5-
  6|  6|  8| 10| 10

Tail Whip:
HP 20|HP 20|HP 20|HP 24|HP 29
SP  5|SP  5|SP  5|SP  6|SP  7

Tail Grab 1: (If you are too close to the lamia during tail whip)

Tail Grab 2: (If HP or SP drops to 0 from tail whip)

Tail Grab Swallow:

Grab:
HP 25|HP 25|HP 25|HP 30|HP 37

Grab Swallow:

---Undine---
Health:
HP 90|HP108|HP120|HP132|HP144

Spike Shot:

Grab:

Absorb: (Makes you slippery)

*===================*
|   Boss Monsters   |
*===================*

-~+{¤}+~-Highland Worm-~+{¤}+~-
Health:
H 750|H 900|H1000|H1100|H1200

Grab: (Makes you slippery)

Swallow:

Burrowing:

-~+{¤}+~-Queen Bee-~+{¤}+~-
Health:
H 675|H 810|H 900|H 990|H1080

Grab:

Tail Grab:

Swallow: (from [Grab])

Swallow: (from [Tail Grab])
HP 40|HP 40|HP 45|HP 54|HP 67
SP 40|SP 40|SP 45|SP 54|SP 67

-~+{¤}+~-Ouroboros-~+{¤}+~-
Health:
Difficulty| -1- | -2- | -3- | -4- | -5-
Ouroboros |H 900|H1080|H1200|H1320|H1440
Crystal   |H 160|H 180|H 180|H 220|H 240
Meteorites|H   8|H  12|H  15|H  18|H  20

Standard Projectile:

Sword Projectile:

Meteorite:
HP 30|HP 30|HP 30|HP 36|HP 45

Hexagram: (SP is lost when struggling)

Effort needed to break free from hexagram:
-1-|-2-|-3-|-4-|-5-
  6|  6|  8| 10| 10

Grab:

Tail Grab:

Swallow:

Enemy Health/Damage modifiers
with different difficulties:
Puki   Easy   Normal Hard Chaos
HP 75% HP 90% HP100% HP110% HP120%
DM100% DM100% DM100% DM120% DM150%
Decimal place is ignored (no rounding)
There are a few exceptions to this rule, but not many.

*==================*
|    Characters    |
*==================*

*Specials change as you level up
from Special 1 to Special 3

----Mirea----
Slash:[Combo] HP  8/  7/ 17
Aerial:       HP  6x2
Chakram:      HP  5 (Multi-Hit)

Special 1:    HP 10x3
Special 2:    HP 10x5
Special 3:    HP 13x5

----Sachiho----
Punch:[Combo] HP  8 (unlimited combo)
Jump Kick:    HP 10
Moonsault:    HP 12
Aeurialsault: HP  4x2

Special 1:    HP  8+Burn:HP  2(multihit)
Special 2:    HP  2+Fireball:HP  8+Burn:HP  2(multihit)
Special 2:    HP  8+Fire pillar:HP  8(multihit)

----Usaco----
Gun:          HP  3
Knife:        HP  8

Special 1:    HP 24
Special 2:    HP 36
Special 3:    HP 48

----TGO-07----
Combo ATK:    HP 10/ 14
Drill:        HP  9/ 10/ 11
Jump ATK:     HP  6x3

Special 1 Stand:
Uncharged     HP 20
Charged       HP 16x2
Special 1 Crouch:
Uncharged     HP 20
Charged       HP 30

Special 2 Stand
Uncharged     HP 12x3
Charged       HP 28x2
Special 2 Crouch:
Uncharged     HP 20x2
Charged       HP 30x2

Special 3 Stand:
Uncharged     HP 16x3
Charged       HP 25x3
Special 3 Crouch:
Uncharged     HP 20x3
Charged       HP 30x3

Extra Struggle Animations:
These animations play when you struggle enough times

Lamia/Lamia Mage: [Grab]
Salamander: [Grab]
Dryad/Undine: [Absorb 1]
Cybele: [Grab/Pounce 2]
Queen Bee: [Grab]

There may be some errors or inconsistencies in here. I'm pretty sure I have it all right, but I might have missed some mistakes, plus I didn't actually check all 100% of these stats; I mostly used the general formula for HP + HP/SP damage to fill in the blanks. (The damage listed for the "Tail Whip" attacks on chaos are correct. I double checked this with Cheat Engine.) Also, in the nature of these being notes, some areas might be messy or not 100% clear to those other than myself. I may or may not clean this up later after I post it.

I figure someone out there would probably like to have all this information I've collected.
Sif
Been posting for a bit

Postby TheRealSkelebro » Fri Aug 04, 2017 12:38 am

How exactly can I buy this? I doubt I can purchase through my debit cause I think it locks out purchases overseas.
TheRealSkelebro
Been posting for a bit

Postby HavocLordX » Fri Aug 04, 2017 5:18 am

*Cough* It is out for purchase on the english side of DLsite, so....check there.
HavocLordX
Participator

Postby RC8015 » Fri Aug 04, 2017 6:40 am

You can buy the DL points on the non adult part of the site aswell, and then buy everything with the points.
Nothing better than a warm, spacious womb to rest and relax in.
Posting necro memes below necro posts for fun.
RC8015
Intermediate Vorarephile

PreviousNext

Return to Vore game