Millia/Echidna Wars DX

Forum for the Vore games, and other downloads
Forum rules
Don't ask about updates. If there is an update, it will simply be posted. If someone is committing to a timeline, they will just tell you the timeline without needing anyone to ask.

Use Looking for master thread when you are not posting about an existing game.

You use this forum and website at your own risk for all links and uploads. There is no quality control or malware scanning or testing done here. Proceed with caution and use a virtual machine (VM) for any uploads strongly recommended. Virus/malware scanners alone are generally not good enough.

Re: Millia/Echidna Wars DX

Postby VirtuosoViking » Wed Oct 05, 2016 9:30 pm

Maxi77 wrote:When the new game comes out, can some one make a guide to how to PURCHASE the game to support the developer?

Sure there is google translate, but it is not perfect, when you are trying to buy it in US dollars and to make sure you are clicking on the correct links to buy it..

I think it would be a useful thing to have.

They've had their games on both Japanese and English DLsites. Here's D-gates games on the English site
http://www.dlsite.com/ecchi-eng/circle/ ... 02663.html
Judging by their last two games, it's likely that you can get the game on the english site either on or a few days after the game comes out on the Japanese site.
When it comes to most bosses, thank god for obvious, glowing weak spots.
VirtuosoViking
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby Jamaris » Sat Oct 08, 2016 7:10 am

I'm just glad we can play as the wolf chickie. Always liked her more, for some reason.
Jamaris
Been posting for a bit

Postby Souliguide » Sat Oct 08, 2016 10:08 am

Alright. Like it or not.
I'M GETTIN' ON DAT HYPE TRAIN.

Thanks for find.
Souliguide
Somewhat familiar

Postby VirtuosoViking » Fri Oct 28, 2016 3:33 am

Okay, heart is racing, but there's a demo out now. Haven't played it so I don't know what's in it, but from the front cover, it looks like there will be at least 4 playable characters.
New cover, by the way
Spoiler: show

http://www.dlsite.com/maniax/announce/= ... 87640.html
Seems like they're aiming for a mid December release
VirtuosoViking
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby Chaotic » Fri Oct 28, 2016 4:52 am

Nice catch. The demo contains one stage and two playable characters, Mirea the Valkyrie and Sachiho the wolf girl.
It also contains four enemies. The slug 「⊿」, eater 「λ」, lamia, and worm.
The animations are fantastic, as to be expected, and the lamia in particular has quite a bit going on. Including kissing, headfirst, and feet first animations.
Another nice touch is that dual language has been implemented, with the ability to switch between Japanese and English language menus and flavor text from the option menu. (The demo seems to default to english when you first start, though perhaps it detects your OS locale settings). I also recommend going into the option menu before you start to double the window size or enable fullscreen, as the default is relatively small imo. We also get three special options. Nude mode, toggling internal stomach views on and off, and infinite lives. These are locked in the demo, however, and will be unlockable in the full game.

It looks like the end of this year has a lot going for it when it comes to vore games. First Viotoxica, next Demon Angel Sakura, then this. Can't wait.

Edit:
The blog has also been updated with some character and enemy profiles, as well as quite a few screenshots.
http://dgallon.blog75.fc2.com/blog-entry-2948.html
Chaotic
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby ehur » Fri Oct 28, 2016 7:02 am

While proper nude mode is locked in the demo, those with Cheat Engine can still access it. Clothing values are now 0-3, rather then 1-3 as before. Zero is fully clothed, and three is fully nude. Since it's a feature this time around, it's also a lot less buggy than before.
nekkid.png

Yes, I tried scrolling to the locked characters with naked on. The game crashed. No early peeking, I suppose.
ehur
Somewhat familiar

Postby panolito » Fri Oct 28, 2016 8:06 am

Is this gona be on english dlsite? I really want to support this guy he deserves it so much.
panolito
Somewhat familiar

Postby glitch0077 » Fri Oct 28, 2016 10:39 am

I'm getting a dreaded "Startup Failed" when I try to run the demo. Anyone else run into the same issue?
glitch0077
Somewhat familiar

Postby KingKabal777 » Fri Oct 28, 2016 11:12 am

ehur wrote:While proper nude mode is locked in the demo, those with Cheat Engine can still access it. Clothing values are now 0-3, rather then 1-3 as before. Zero is fully clothed, and three is fully nude. Since it's a feature this time around, it's also a lot less buggy than before.
nekkid.png

Yes, I tried scrolling to the locked characters with naked on. The game crashed. No early peeking, I suppose.

Can you use HxD for such? Be interested to find out... Maybe the reason for the crash is due to the fact maybe the naked sprite could
not be found?
KingKabal777
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby KDzee » Fri Oct 28, 2016 11:18 am

glitch0077 wrote:I'm getting a dreaded "Startup Failed" when I try to run the demo. Anyone else run into the same issue?

Solved it by renaming the exe from the gibberish it turns Japanese characters to without Japanese locale on into English letters. It took a few tries but it booted up fine after that. Might try also running it in Japanese locale if all else fails.

Also good demo, here's hoping the Harpy has some actual vore attacks this time around, cause with this level of animation I'd be almost disappointed if she didn't.
KDzee
Been posting for a bit

Postby Junogray » Fri Oct 28, 2016 11:26 am

KDzee wrote:
glitch0077 wrote:I'm getting a dreaded "Startup Failed" when I try to run the demo. Anyone else run into the same issue?

Solved it by renaming the exe from the gibberish it turns Japanese characters to without Japanese locale on into English letters. It took a few tries but it booted up fine after that. Might try also running it in Japanese locale if all else fails.

Also good demo, here's hoping the Harpy has some actual vore attacks this time around, cause with this level of animation I'd be almost disappointed if she didn't.

yeah I think that is the most common way of solving that issue, downloaded it, opened it up with that issue, *facepalmed* as I've run into this problem hundreds of times, renamed it then opened it up without issue (note the folder should also be renamed if it's gibberish, and sometimes Japanese)

Couldn't agree more about that harpy..
also looking like there are other unmentioned enemies that will be in the game based on the screen shots
Two fish in a tank, one says to the other "so, you know how to drive this thing?"
Junogray
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby twistedknight » Fri Oct 28, 2016 2:00 pm

so close to my dream game the only thing I would have liked more was if the lamia had an unbirth orgasm but I still love this game regardless
also hidden secrets I missed them so much in games
twistedknight
Been posting for a bit

Postby SiennaAthens » Fri Oct 28, 2016 2:20 pm

Oh wow, this demo is even better than I thought it would be. Super excited for the full version! Looks like the robogirl is being reused from the flash game Echinda wars, but I've no idea who the rabbit character is. Love the greatly improved animations. Hope to see plenty of new enemies and the return of all our favorites. December is going to be a fun month!
SiennaAthens
New to the forum

Postby twistedknight » Fri Oct 28, 2016 2:48 pm

is there a way to play echidna wars I never played it all I get is install java because I really wanted to play it I really don't care how at this point
twistedknight
Been posting for a bit

Postby Nouvi » Fri Oct 28, 2016 3:36 pm

Multiple grabs <3

Also love how much weight they've put into facial expressions.
Lurked for Years!
Nouvi
Participator

Postby sizehunter » Fri Oct 28, 2016 4:19 pm

I'd love to see what it has to offer, but due to investments going south for now, I need my money for necessities... And I might be losing my internet again due to how unstable the connection's been for the past few months.
sizehunter
Participator

Postby kiriaflurry » Fri Oct 28, 2016 6:57 pm

Able to play the demo without changing regional stuff?
kiriaflurry
Somewhat familiar

Postby Kirah » Fri Oct 28, 2016 7:41 pm

kiriaflurry wrote:Able to play the demo without changing regional stuff?

Just rename both the .exe file and the folder to something english.
Kirah
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby VirtuosoViking » Fri Oct 28, 2016 8:24 pm

KDzee wrote:Also good demo, here's hoping the Harpy has some actual vore attacks this time around, cause with this level of animation I'd be almost disappointed if she didn't.

Junogray wrote:Couldn't agree more about that harpy..
also looking like there are other unmentioned enemies that will be in the game based on the screen shots

The link that Chaotic shared a few posts back talks about the enemies a little bit, and the one for the harpy I translated with google translate and it mentioned "Draining Kisses", but nothing vore related. I'm still hoping that she gets some vore moves in the full game, though.
VirtuosoViking
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby kiriaflurry » Sat Oct 29, 2016 12:51 am

Kirah wrote:
kiriaflurry wrote:Able to play the demo without changing regional stuff?

Just rename both the .exe file and the folder to something english.

that works?
kiriaflurry
Somewhat familiar

PreviousNext

Return to Vore game