Millia/Echidna Wars DX

Forum for the Vore games, and other downloads
Forum rules
Don't ask about updates. If there is an update, it will simply be posted. If someone is committing to a timeline, they will just tell you the timeline without needing anyone to ask.

Use Looking for master thread when you are not posting about an existing game.

You use this forum and website at your own risk for all links and uploads. There is no quality control or malware scanning or testing done here. Proceed with caution and use a virtual machine (VM) for any uploads strongly recommended. Virus/malware scanners alone are generally not good enough.

Re: Millia/Echidna Wars DX

Postby TheRealSkelebro » Fri Aug 04, 2017 7:11 pm

I got it! So what's the ??? for? I guessed a gallery after you beat thew game but I dunno!
TheRealSkelebro
Been posting for a bit

Postby RC8015 » Sat Aug 05, 2017 6:45 am

Yes, you get an gallery and a free play game mode after beating the game. So just play it through once and then you can just skip and fight what you want where you want.
Nothing better than a warm, spacious womb to rest and relax in.
Posting necro memes below necro posts for fun.
RC8015
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby Sif » Sat Aug 05, 2017 7:17 am

It doesn't matter what difficulty you beat the game on, the extras will unlock regardless, so you don't need to suffer through chaos difficulty or anything. Also the stages in the stage select will unlock as you play the game, so if you game over mid-game, you can pick up at the stage you got the game over on (you will start back at the beginning of course.) Using stage select will not stop you from unlocking any of the extras either, you just need to beat the final boss.
Sif
Been posting for a bit

Postby Ryan-Drakel » Sat Aug 05, 2017 9:44 am

Beating the final boss is a pain. It's "Danmaku" (Bullet Hell) status so a melee char may not last long. Best stick with Usago for that fight.
Ryan-Drakel
---

Postby TheRealSkelebro » Thu Sep 21, 2017 7:36 pm

Any games just as good as this on there? This surprised me witht he level of detail in it, most of the vore games I've found on there are RPG maker ones. Plus ACTUAL digestion is a plus
TheRealSkelebro
Been posting for a bit

Postby psvorefan1520 » Fri Sep 22, 2017 1:39 am

You can't really beat the master when it comes to vore games. When you go Camel and D-Gate (Asimofu?), that's as good as it gets.

But let me see...

If you like Giantess, there's always Demon Angel Sakura. The defeat scenes are especially nice because they're actually read-through scripted scenes with dialogue.

I will say that it's a bit fetishy sometimes, though. For me, anyways.

There's also Chrono O'Clock by the same people as Milia, but it's not nearly as involved.

That's all I got off the top of my head. Sorry, mate. :|
Games (click pix):
ImageImageImage
None are done.
psvorefan1520
---

Postby DarkPinkie » Fri Sep 22, 2017 3:47 pm

psvorefan1520 wrote:You can't really beat the master when it comes to vore games. When you go Camel and D-Gate (Asimofu?), that's as good as it gets.

But let me see...

If you like Giantess, there's always Demon Angel Sakura. The defeat scenes are especially nice because they're actually read-through scripted scenes with dialogue.

I will say that it's a bit fetishy sometimes, though. For me, anyways.

There's also Chrono O'Clock by the same people as Milia, but it's not nearly as involved.

That's all I got off the top of my head. Sorry, mate. :|

I really liked Chrono 'O' Clock for how modable it was. I did with some edits change a lot of things. I removed the silly clock and hat. I turned her from a bunny girl to a human, I turned the green hair to a normal blonde. These edits was also mirrored (With a crapton more effort than planned) in the game over picture, which I also darkened as I think it was too bright (it is a stomach after all). It was great. That and the free camera controls during the scenes was nice too.

However all my work on customizing it was sadly lost when my hard drives got fried half a year ago.

But back to topic, when it comes to games like Milia there is a lot of them if you know where to look. However none have the production quality of Echidna Wars DX or Demon Angel Sakura. But to add in my hat I suppose Futa Succubus Riselotte series is one, it have a decent bit of vore in it, although it is quite the drop in quality compared EWDX or DAS.
I'm currently a developer for Lurking Lizard Studios currently developing Predator's Coliseum.
We also have a public Discord chat!
DarkPinkie
---

Postby surise » Mon Oct 16, 2017 5:59 am

Interesting stuff on d-gates website. Looks like he's working on a new project?

Wondering if anyone can read the moonrunes to see if they can confirm or deny that he's working on a new game.

http://dgallon.blog75.fc2.com/
surise
New to the forum

Postby Cuddlekins » Mon Oct 16, 2017 6:18 am

I know that those screenshots are mock-ups, but I dunno if he's doing them for the fun of it or if he's got something planned. He usually undertakes one big project every year, so my body is ready o:
***Cuddlekins Vore Stories (May contain LOLI)
***FF14 GPose Vore Comics
(Mostly macro/micro F/f, some ?/F, some monster girl same-size.)
Cuddlekins
Participator

Postby DarkPinkie » Mon Oct 16, 2017 10:19 am

Cuddlekins wrote:I know that those screenshots are mock-ups, but I dunno if he's doing them for the fun of it or if he's got something planned. He usually undertakes one big project every year, so my body is ready o:

Well he is working on something that's for sure. Dunno what exactly. Google translated moonspeak is only so much easier to understand than normal moonspeak.

But those screenshots may be mockups, but whatever it is he is working on he expressed frustration on not understanding background music. Also seeing how so many of his daily sketches feature the same character as in the "screenshots" I think it's safe to assume it is something related to the "screenshots".
I'm currently a developer for Lurking Lizard Studios currently developing Predator's Coliseum.
DarkPinkie
---

Postby PyroOutlander » Mon Feb 19, 2018 4:55 pm

i still can't dodge as good on ouroboros its getting kinda irratating
the kitty, gator at times equine that blows stuff stuff to hell as well as bein a crazed yena
PyroOutlander
Been posting for a bit

Postby Ryan-Drakel » Mon Feb 19, 2018 7:57 pm

PyroOutlander wrote:i still can't dodge as good on ouroboros its getting kinda irratating

What character are you trying to use?
Ryan-Drakel
---

Postby NovaDragn » Mon Feb 19, 2018 10:31 pm

PyroOutlander wrote:i still can't dodge as good on ouroboros its getting kinda irratating

The girl with the pistol and knife works wonders on her.
NovaDragn
Somewhat familiar

Postby Ryan-Drakel » Mon Feb 19, 2018 10:34 pm

Let's be honest fighting that big girl as a melee? Ya gotta be a god-level player or just a sadist for your girls.
Ryan-Drakel
---

Postby NightmareX7 » Tue Feb 20, 2018 11:48 am

Well, Sachi (the fox girl) has a dodge move that makes her invincible. Then just keep using her duck attack -> down air kick until you need to dodge (double tap left or right). Her air attacks could work, but they leave her more vulnerable to the grab than her duck attack combo.

With Millia (Mirea), jump and attack (both buttons at the same time) and you can get in at least 2 attacks before retreating back to the other side of the screen. Doing this will dodge Ouroborus' grab and her tail at the same time. Also, Millia's sword can destroy Ouroborus' sword projectile and meteors. With that, all you have to do is focus on dodging her diamonds and time your attacks.

Usaco made this fight easy as hell. Just keep shooting and dodging. Stay towards the middle and shoot to avoid the grab and have enough spacing to dodge projectiles. You can stay under her and shoot upwards, but you're a bit more vulnerable doing this. When the tail starts chasing you, just keep moving and shooting while dodging the projectiles. The grenades also do pretty good damage, but you got to get close to hit with them (or, if you're really good, use that shotgun).

TGO - 07 (the android) was perhaps the most difficult do the way she plays (slow compared to the others. Ironic, as she's my favorite). With careful timing on her hover, you can land a couple of good blows on her. Remember that she has a "crawl" that moves slightly faster than her actual run and doesn't start slow, plus that lowers her hitbox, making it easier to dodge projectiles. Her laser is good for keeping distance and dealing some damage, so feel free to use that then move in for some hits while dodging projectiles. I've tried to destroy some of the projectiles with her, but as far as I can tell, she can only destroy the meteors.
NightmareX7
Participator

Postby psvorefan1520 » Wed Feb 21, 2018 4:08 am

Listen to these people. I played my whole first time through with Mirea, and did not have a fun time at all.

Or rather, that is to say it was very difficult. There was lots of fun to be had in many ways, but having it be so difficult certainly wasn't a part of it.
Games (click pix):
ImageImageImage
None are done.
psvorefan1520
---

Postby DarkPinkie » Wed Feb 21, 2018 7:43 am

psvorefan1520 wrote:Listen to these people. I played my whole first time through with Mirea, and did not have a fun time at all.

Or rather, that is to say it was very difficult. There was lots of fun to be had in many ways, but having it be so difficult certainly wasn't a part of it.

Usaco is the easymode character. For easier game just shoot everything. For faster game stab em. The only part I find she can struggle a bit with is all the beegirls, especially on the boss if you are out of SP, given how many of the bees there are. However a few good grenades does solve that issue rather quickly.

On the Puki difficulty Usaco makes the entire game laughably easy.
DarkPinkie
---

Postby PyroOutlander » Fri Feb 23, 2018 8:56 am

Ryan-Drakel wrote:

What character are you trying to use?

Usaco bunny girl my timing in most games is more or less in between n such I died right as I finally got her health down but eh I can dodge everything Cept the darts
the kitty, gator at times equine that blows stuff stuff to hell as well as bein a crazed yena
PyroOutlander
Been posting for a bit

Postby NovaDragn » Fri Feb 23, 2018 3:56 pm

Anyother games like this or mods for it? Just love this game.
NovaDragn
Somewhat familiar

Postby CreeperBoy » Sat Feb 24, 2018 2:25 am

Wish there was a mobile version of this. Or at least an online version compatible with Puffin.
CreeperBoy
Been posting for a bit

PreviousNext

Return to Vore game