Millia/Echidna Wars DX

Forum for the Vore games, and other downloads
Forum rules
Don't ask about updates. If there is an update, it will simply be posted. If someone is committing to a timeline, they will just tell you the timeline without needing anyone to ask.

Use Looking for master thread when you are not posting about an existing game.

You use this forum and website at your own risk for all links and uploads. There is no quality control or malware scanning or testing done here. Proceed with caution and use a virtual machine (VM) for any uploads strongly recommended. Virus/malware scanners alone are generally not good enough.

Re: Millia/Echidna Wars DX

Postby 0Anesthetic4u » Tue Jan 10, 2017 4:40 am

So the Startup.exe crashes every time I try to run it giving me the message

"An unknow error occured in processing the license [Errorcode SAK1053-1202]"

And before anyone asks. NO I did not pirate the game. Though the irony that I wouldn't be having this problem if I did is not lost on me.

I tried shutting off my fire walls completely. That didn't work.

What's even better is I just checked the website and SAK1053-1202 doesn't appear to be an actuall working error code. SAK1 is part of an error code, and 1202 is part of another, but the one I'm getting is not.
0Anesthetic4u
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby DarkPinkie » Tue Jan 10, 2017 8:12 am

0Anesthetic4u wrote:So the Startup.exe crashes every time I try to run it giving me the message

And before anyone asks. NO I did not pirate the game. Though the irony that I wouldn't be having this problem if I did is not lost on me.

What's even better is I just checked the website and SAK1053-1202 doesn't appear to be an actuall working error code. SAK1 is part of an error code, and 1202 is part of another, but the one I'm getting is not.

Just rename the master folder to whatever you want. That should solve it. Seems like there is something odd with the path name originating in the folder name thus causing the SAK crashes. Even if the name is in visible English the computer doesn't reccognize it as such.
I'm currently a developer for Lurking Lizard Studios currently developing Predator's Coliseum.
We also have a public Discord chat!
DarkPinkie
---

Postby 0Anesthetic4u » Tue Jan 10, 2017 10:20 pm

DarkPinkie wrote:
0Anesthetic4u wrote:So the Startup.exe crashes every time I try to run it giving me the message

Just rename the master folder to whatever you want. That should solve it. Seems like there is something odd with the path name originating in the folder name thus causing the SAK crashes. Even if the name is in visible English the computer doesn't reccognize it as such.

Awesome, that worked, thanks for the fix.
0Anesthetic4u
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby fearfull » Tue Jan 10, 2017 10:49 pm

Well then.......

This game is literally everything I tend to want out of a vore game. To be honest the animations and all the little touches are quite lovely. The unfortunate bit for this one is that it has left me wanting more. Specifically with the Queen Bee.

I wonder if there are any other games out there that cater to her type of thing. I mean, getting vored by her, turned into a pupa, then seeing that pupa turn into a full Drone..... I want that a thousand times over.
fearfull
New to the forum

Postby cownugget » Wed Jan 11, 2017 2:48 am

Yeah I had this problem too with the updated release.

To fix this I HAD TO TURN MY ANTIVIRUS (Avast Active Protection) OFF.

I told my Avast to go off for ten minutes, and it did just fine... UNTIL AVAST CAME BACK ON AGAIN. Then the game errored again.

So it seems you have to keep any active antivirus off while you play. Hmmmm...
cownugget
Deflator of all that's wretchedly happy

Postby Hedonism » Wed Jan 11, 2017 3:46 am

Anyone know how to consistently do the screw attack (as in from Metroid series, not the drill arm) on the Android? I did it once by accident, but cant duplicate it.
Hedonism
Been posting for a bit

Postby CakeInferno » Wed Jan 11, 2017 4:01 am

A bit off topic, but any luck buying this with a prepaid VISA/Mastercard? I noticed that it states in their payment methods that prepaid cards are likely to be declined.

Edit: Just read of the point system and will likely use this instead! Question below still remains though!

Also saw this...

Products which require user authorization have the following limitations to prevent unauthorized redistribution.

- They are viewable only on the PC in which you authenticated the file(s).

Does that mean it only works on the one PC you install it on? Or can you transfer it? Meant to replace my laptop soon so having to rebuy it would suck.
3D art with one-dimensional characters - https://aryion.com/g4/user/CakeInferno
Overpaid but undersexed - https://www.patreon.com/CakeInferno
CakeInferno
Somewhat familiar

Postby Yuanfox17 » Wed Jan 11, 2017 5:35 am

If your have an account on DLSITE then I assume you can download it again as you did buy the product. You may also be able transfer the zip file and extract it again.
Yuanfox17
New to the forum

Postby CakeInferno » Wed Jan 11, 2017 5:47 am

Thanks! Already made an account and charged it with points. Still waiting if anyone with two systems can confirm this works though! .o.
3D art with one-dimensional characters - https://aryion.com/g4/user/CakeInferno
Overpaid but undersexed - https://www.patreon.com/CakeInferno
CakeInferno
Somewhat familiar

Postby Pachirisu_And_Asmodeus » Wed Jan 11, 2017 11:41 am

I tried to get this game using my Debit card, but it won't take it. Any other working methods?
A link to a fun game I love playing: http://www.blankmediagames.com/TownOfSalem/

Be sure to say that ParaYumi refered you when you register for it. That's me.
Pachirisu_And_Asmodeus
???

Postby cownugget » Wed Jan 11, 2017 10:45 pm

CakeInferno wrote:A bit off topic, but any luck buying this with a prepaid VISA/Mastercard? I noticed that it states in their payment methods that prepaid cards are likely to be declined.

Edit: Just read of the point system and will likely use this instead! Question below still remains though!

Also saw this...

Products which require user authorization have the following limitations to prevent unauthorized redistribution.

- They are viewable only on the PC in which you authenticated the file(s).

Does that mean it only works on the one PC you install it on? Or can you transfer it? Meant to replace my laptop soon so having to rebuy it would suck.

I think all that means is it only works on the computer upon which you downloaded the files, meaning you could not copy and paste the files anywhere else.

Over Christmas holiday, I DLed it to my laptop from the Japanese DLsite, then I DLed the updated version to my PC here at home. Aside from the new update acting up unless I have my Avast off, it seems to work fine.

As for the prepaid card thing, never tried anything with that.
cownugget

Postby cownugget » Wed Jan 11, 2017 10:47 pm

Pachirisu_And_Asmodeus wrote:I tried to get this game using my Debit card, but it won't take it. Any other working methods?

You HAVE to have a registered DLSite account in order for it to work. Also, the card you use must have a VISA or MASTERCARD logo. Basically this is their piracy prevention.
cownugget

Postby Aiwindel » Thu Jan 12, 2017 12:52 am

CakeInferno, I just built a new computer yesterday and copied everything from the old hard drive, it worked without a problem.
Aiwindel
Been posting for a bit

Postby Aickavon12 » Thu Jan 12, 2017 1:01 am

SO while we're here... let's have a talk about your favorite monster, your favorite boss, and your least favorite monster/boss?

I'd have to say, my least favorite monster is the water salamander, it's just so... plaaain. While my most favorite would be the lizard men... they're just such an unusual treat, sometimes I wish they did more than just rip your clothing off ;w;
This song is dedicated to Eka.

Never gonna give you up! Never Gonna let you down! Never gonna run around, desert you!
Aickavon12
???

Postby VirtuosoViking » Thu Jan 12, 2017 2:02 am

Aickavon12 wrote:SO while we're here... let's have a talk about your favorite monster, your favorite boss, and your least favorite monster/boss?

I'd have to say, my least favorite monster is the water salamander, it's just so... plaaain. While my most favorite would be the lizard men... they're just such an unusual treat, sometimes I wish they did more than just rip your clothing off ;w;

I'm sure this is the popular opinion, but I think that the Bee Queen would probably be the favorite boss of the majority of the people here. Same for me as well. I love how she can lay you as an egg, and you turn into a honey worm. Plus the belly bulge she gets with her other vore move gets more points from me as well.

Least favorite boss, and probably same as before with the probably popular opinion, is the Ouroboros, last boss. While the endless sliding through her snake body is cool and all, that's all she has. Plus, she's the last boss (so far), and you would think she'd have way more grabs than just two. Well, it's more like 1.5 moves, since it leads to the same process. I would love to see her get a much needed update for her to get to the final boss level of satisfaction.

Favorite monster would probably be the Cybele. Same size, F/F, and decent belly bulge are like three bulls-eyes in a row for me with vore. 'Nuff said.

Least favorite is a tie between the harpy/Harpy queen and the honey bees. Their grabs are cool and all, but they just fly you off screen when you lose all your HP. It would have been cool if the harpies had a vore move, like unbirth. Hell, maybe there will be some more content in the future that will focus on the harpies. As for the honey bees, it would have been cool if it was like the honey worm or the queen bee egg move. Like they bring you to a "honey area" and they cover you in honey, or drop you in a pool of honey, and then you come back as a honey bee or something.

...ah, those kind of felt like a cop out, but I just wanted to get my opinion of them. My ACTUAL least favorite enemy is probably gonna have to go to......ah, this is hard. I kind of like all of them. Mmm, well I supposed my least favorite is the worm. Not saying I don't like it, just not as much as the others. I guess it's cause when you lose all your health and you go down the worm, that's just it. It would have been cooler if it was like the first version, where you were still shown going down the worm. Or at least being shown in the worm underground. Well, yeah, those are my picks.
When it comes to most bosses, thank god for obvious, glowing weak spots.
VirtuosoViking
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby sizehunter » Thu Jan 12, 2017 3:13 am

You know... I've been watching the activity here, and have seen the game in action... You think if someone who can speak and write japanese dropped a hint or two there could potentially be a level where the protagonists wind up inside a giantess or shrunk and have to fight their way to the end? Maybe the boss of such a level could be a parasitic monster/monster girl that's possessing the one you have to go in.
sizehunter
Participator

Postby 0Anesthetic4u » Thu Jan 12, 2017 4:31 am

Hedonism wrote:Anyone know how to consistently do the screw attack (as in from Metroid series, not the drill arm) on the Android? I did it once by accident, but cant duplicate it.

Just crouch and normal attack.
0Anesthetic4u
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby VirtuosoViking » Thu Jan 12, 2017 4:40 am

0Anesthetic4u wrote:
Hedonism wrote:Anyone know how to consistently do the screw attack (as in from Metroid series, not the drill arm) on the Android? I did it once by accident, but cant duplicate it.

Just crouch and normal attack.

Oooh, man this made me chuckle a bit.

Anyway, to do the screw attack, hold down the special fire button (I believe it's c) and double jump to activate the jets. Right after you jump for the second time, though, release the c button and you should perform it.
Just a head's up for next time, this has been mentioned in the thread already. If you have a question, be sure to search the thread to see if it may have already been answered beforehand. And I don't mean skim the thread, I mean use the search bar under the pink forum rules box.
VirtuosoViking
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby fearfull » Thu Jan 12, 2017 5:07 am

VirtuosoViking wrote:
Aickavon12 wrote:SO while we're here... let's have a talk about your favorite monster, your favorite boss, and your least favorite monster/boss?

I'm sure this is the popular opinion, but I think that the Bee Queen would probably be the favorite boss of the majority of the people here. Same for me as well. I love how she can lay you as an egg, and you turn into a honey worm. Plus the belly bulge she gets with her other vore move gets more points from me as well.

Least favorite boss, and probably same as before with the probably popular opinion, is the Ouroboros, last boss. While the endless sliding through her snake body is cool and all, that's all she has. Plus, she's the last boss (so far), and you would think she'd have way more grabs than just two. Well, it's more like 1.5 moves, since it leads to the same process. I would love to see her get a much needed update for her to get to the final boss level of satisfaction.

Favorite monster would probably be the Cybele. Same size, F/F, and decent belly bulge are like three bulls-eyes in a row for me with vore. 'Nuff said.

Least favorite is a tie between the harpy/Harpy queen and the honey bees. Their grabs are cool and all, but they just fly you off screen when you lose all your HP. It would have been cool if the harpies had a vore move, like unbirth. Hell, maybe there will be some more content in the future that will focus on the harpies. As for the honey bees, it would have been cool if it was like the honey worm or the queen bee egg move. Like they bring you to a "honey area" and they cover you in honey, or drop you in a pool of honey, and then you come back as a honey bee or something.

...ah, those kind of felt like a cop out, but I just wanted to get my opinion of them. My ACTUAL least favorite enemy is probably gonna have to go to......ah, this is hard. I kind of like all of them. Mmm, well I supposed my least favorite is the worm. Not saying I don't like it, just not as much as the others. I guess it's cause when you lose all your health and you go down the worm, that's just it. It would have been cooler if it was like the first version, where you were still shown going down the worm. Or at least being shown in the worm underground. Well, yeah, those are my picks.

Ya that was the best one. So many levels of awesome going on there. Set it to infinite lives and watch the swarm grow :P. There has to be more of that out there, but the tag system on the DL site sucks.
fearfull
New to the forum

Postby VirtuosoViking » Thu Jan 12, 2017 5:32 am

Speaking of infinite lives, for those that did not notice, when you have free play on, each death will be counted as a Game Over death. Meaning that your score will be reset when you die on Free Play. If you have it off, and you have limited lives, your score will not reset on death. Only on Game Overs.
VirtuosoViking
Advanced Vorarephile

PreviousNext

Return to Vore game