Millia/Echidna Wars DX

Forum for the Vore games, and other downloads
Forum rules
Don't ask about updates. If there is an update, it will simply be posted. If someone is committing to a timeline, they will just tell you the timeline without needing anyone to ask.

Use Looking for master thread when you are not posting about an existing game.

You use this forum and website at your own risk for all links and uploads. There is no quality control or malware scanning or testing done here. Proceed with caution and use a virtual machine (VM) for any uploads strongly recommended. Virus/malware scanners alone are generally not good enough.

Re: Millia/Echidna Wars DX

Postby right2fail » Sun Jan 15, 2017 11:02 pm

Can anyone get this to work? I extracted the folder from the .zip folder I downloaded, but the game doesn't launch. I thought I might need to run one of the other two .exes in the folder first to get it to work, but neither of those work either. When I try to run the game it just instantly gives me a message that says "startup failed" every single time. :(
right2fail
Been posting for a bit

Postby right2fail » Sun Jan 15, 2017 11:06 pm

aethirshero wrote:You need to run the .exe labeled as Startup to run the DLSite DRM authenticator so you can play. Once that is done, it should work just fine.

That .exe isn't working for me either. When I try to run it as an administrator with a Japanese locale it just fails to find a program to open in, which is strange because that doesn't happen when I just try to run it as an Administrator or when I try to run it normally.
right2fail
Been posting for a bit

Postby right2fail » Sun Jan 15, 2017 11:08 pm

I played both of this game's predecessors, and I was so excited when it came out, so I'm very sad that now that I've bought it I can't get it to run. :(
right2fail
Been posting for a bit

Postby right2fail » Sun Jan 15, 2017 11:33 pm

I fixed it; sorry for spamming up the thread.
right2fail
Been posting for a bit

Postby Aickavon12 » Sun Jan 15, 2017 11:52 pm

Rename your FOLDER to something english, it should be in moonspeak at the moment, change it.
This song is dedicated to Eka.

Never gonna give you up! Never Gonna let you down! Never gonna run around, desert you!
Aickavon12
???

Postby Darkstarraven666 » Tue Jan 17, 2017 11:49 am

Why do I find the cyborgs idle so adorable....lol
Darkstarraven666
New to the forum

Postby DarkPinkie » Wed Jan 18, 2017 12:10 am

Darkstarraven666 wrote:Why do I find the cyborgs idle so adorable....lol

Kawaii no Desu ne?
DarkPinkie
---

Postby desertscorched » Wed Jan 18, 2017 10:03 am

OH NO! I got the game through the site but now its not playing at all O.o But the demo/trial worked fine!! What gives?!?

If I double click the Echidawars exe file it simply chimes and tells me "Startup failed"
and if I try double clicking the startup app I eventually get ERROR Code: SAK 1053-1202

Anyone know whats wrong?
desertscorched
New to the forum

Postby Aickavon12 » Wed Jan 18, 2017 11:23 am

desertscorched wrote:OH NO! I got the game through the site but now its not playing at all O.o But the demo/trial worked fine!! What gives?!?

If I double click the Echidawars exe file it simply chimes and tells me "Startup failed"
and if I try double clicking the startup app I eventually get ERROR Code: SAK 1053-1202

Anyone know whats wrong?

Have you renamed the folder from it's moonspeak name to something english yet?

Never gonna give you up! Never Gonna let you down! Never gonna run around, desert you!
Aickavon12
???

Postby PegaSUS » Fri Jan 20, 2017 11:26 pm

I honestly enjoy watching Ouroboros loop you around, though without the internals on. 'Seriously appreciate the work put into the bulge animations, as well as the idea of endlessly sliding through such a long tail!

'Sharing the same apparent sentiment everyone here seems to have in that it'd be nice if she had more vore things to expect, though. Even being forced in the opposite direction starting from the tail end would be great, stopping where she normally holds you. Hoping for the supposed future additions!

Still, incredible game! 'Would never have thought a fetish-based game could be so difficult either, haha.
PegaSUS
New to the forum

Postby ejames » Fri Jan 20, 2017 11:54 pm

This game is incredible. I hope in the sequel they include multiple character vores by single enemies through and maybe possible attempt rescues protocol. Like when one character is eaten, another character can come in and try to make the save, or get vored as well, or both are swallowed and one works their way out and attempts to rescue the other that way and whether it works or not is up to the difficulty of the game. Just a suggestion. Best vore game I've ever played though. Hope they don't stop here.
ejames
Somewhat familiar

Postby Strange » Sun Jan 22, 2017 4:26 pm

I have pretty much given up on getting this game to work I renamed the folder into something english and have been trying to get this thing to work correctly for a long time but errors keep popping and it will let me get to a screen where it says z to enter and x to leave but apart from that it won't do anything else and if i press z to enter an error pops ups us if i press x to go back an error pops up

This is getting extremely irritating can someone please show screen shots of step by step or something?
Strange
Been posting for a bit

Postby DarkPinkie » Sun Jan 22, 2017 6:50 pm

Strange wrote:I have pretty much given up on getting this game to work I renamed the folder into something english and have been trying to get this thing to work correctly for a long time but errors keep popping and it will let me get to a screen where it says z to enter and x to leave but apart from that it won't do anything else and if i press z to enter an error pops ups us if i press x to go back an error pops up

This is getting extremely irritating can someone please show screen shots of step by step or something?

Have you used the authenticator named Setup.exe to authenticate your game?
I'm currently a developer for Lurking Lizard Studios currently developing Predator's Coliseum.
We also have a public Discord chat!
DarkPinkie
---

Postby Strange » Mon Jan 23, 2017 12:57 am

I can never get that work it will ask how do I want to open this file saying it's a urd file it will show my browser as a choice or as a saved file neither work
Strange
Been posting for a bit

Postby Aickavon12 » Mon Jan 23, 2017 3:20 am

Strange wrote:I can never get that work it will ask how do I want to open this file saying it's a urd file it will show my browser as a choice or as a saved file neither work
The 'startup' file should work just fine, it's an application which means it doesn't require any special method of opening. Okay, have you tried redownloading the game and unzipping it into a new folder instead?

EDIT: Make sure you're hitting the STARTUP APPLICATION not the STARTUP URD

Aickavon12
???

Postby Scaylid00d » Sat Jan 28, 2017 5:22 am

Strange wrote:I have pretty much given up on getting this game to work I renamed the folder into something english and have been trying to get this thing to work correctly for a long time but errors keep popping and it will let me get to a screen where it says z to enter and x to leave but apart from that it won't do anything else and if i press z to enter an error pops ups us if i press x to go back an error pops up

I think I was getting the same problem. I managed to authenticate fine, but whatever I do to try and start the game, there'd always be some weird syntax errors when the game proceeded past the initial intro screens. The game finally crashed when I tried to open any of the menu options.

Luckily, I read someone mentioned their antivirus before (Avast), and that solved this issue for me too! When I temporarily disable my antivirus, the game suddenly works :-D You can try creating an exception or exclusion in your antivirus, to tell it not to interact with anything in your game folder.

On a potentially unrelated note, I seem to get really weird lag when some enemies or effects load in for the first time in the game. Has anyone else experienced this?
Scaylid00d
New to the forum

Postby Ryan-Drakel » Sat Jan 28, 2017 9:30 am

Yep. I Have. Probably loading the files for future repeated use.
Ryan-Drakel
---

Postby Aces » Sun Jan 29, 2017 12:25 am

To buy it from an English speaking country, go here. http://www.dlsite.com/ecchi-eng/work/=/ ... 87640.html

However I am also finding the full game to be unusable.

To fix this, I ran "startup.exe" and entered the username and password from the website I bought it at. I'm not sure it had to be the same password, but it worked.
Aces
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby VirtuosoViking » Sun Jan 29, 2017 5:52 am

Though I'm sure the bad definitely outweighs the good when it comes to not being able to fall asleep (especially with work in the morning), there is some good in this case. Just looked at the new blog post, and ver. 1.10 is on the way. Some good news and, well not bad news but I guess "meh" news? Or lack thereof? I dunno.

Anyway, the not good news part is that there's no new enemies or stages or bosses that are being added with this update, or so I'm led to believe.
The good news is that we finally know what the ??? option is in that picture teased back a while ago. It's a gallery mode, where you can just view the animations at your own leisure. Along with being able to listen to music tracks from the game, I've deduced from the pictures and google translation that you'll be able to see animations for each enemy (bosses not confirmed, but it's probably likely), alter the clothing damage, choose which character gets grabbed by which monster, add any status effects (like slime or poison), slow or speed up the animation, do any of what the extras in the main game do (zoom in or x-ray on/off), and...ah, I think that's it for now.

So yeah, for those that were hoping for that stuff, ta da! According to the blog, it said the "middle of January", but February is in 3 days, so they either meant the middle of next month, or we'll possibly be seeing it within a week.
When it comes to most bosses, thank god for obvious, glowing weak spots.
VirtuosoViking
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby DarkPinkie » Sun Jan 29, 2017 12:35 pm

Does that mean I can finally look at how the boss animations look while under the slippery and/or poisoned effect? Awesome.
I'm currently a developer for Lurking Lizard Studios currently developing Predator's Coliseum.
We also have a public Discord chat!
DarkPinkie
---

PreviousNext

Return to Vore game