Millia/Echidna Wars DX

Forum for the Vore games, and other downloads
Forum rules
Don't ask about updates. If there is an update, it will simply be posted. If someone is committing to a timeline, they will just tell you the timeline without needing anyone to ask.

Use Looking for master thread when you are not posting about an existing game.

You use this forum and website at your own risk for all links and uploads. There is no quality control or malware scanning or testing done here. Proceed with caution and use a virtual machine (VM) for any uploads strongly recommended. Virus/malware scanners alone are generally not good enough.

Re: Millia/Echidna Wars DX

Postby HavocLordX » Tue May 23, 2017 12:41 pm

RC8015 wrote:Would be usefull to know what the exact problem is. So what happens when you start the game? And did you use the EchidnaWarsDX.exe or the Startup.exe? You have to use the Startup.exe, or else it wont work.

Fire up the startup.exe program, and if you have an account at DLsite, boosh.
HavocLordX
Participator

Postby Orchestration » Tue May 23, 2017 2:19 pm

I was really hoping there would be an update for this. There were even pics showing Millia's house being totally destructible. And the final boss left a lot to be desired with no digestion animation.

Well hopefully we get something new soon?
Orchestration
Somewhat familiar

Postby DarkPinkie » Tue May 23, 2017 7:09 pm

Orchestration wrote:I was really hoping there would be an update for this. There were even pics showing Millia's house being totally destructible. And the final boss left a lot to be desired with no digestion animation.

Well hopefully we get something new soon?

Mirea and Sachi's house is totally destructable. If you move forward to the first battle arena (with some green sacks and snails) then head back to the house you can then destroy it. If you move further than that you can not move backwards.
I'm currently a developer for Lurking Lizard Studios currently developing Predator's Coliseum.
We also have a public Discord chat!
DarkPinkie
---

Postby silverspec » Wed May 24, 2017 2:47 am

It was a good game. Tho, when I upgraded my video card; it essentially told me to fuck off when I tried to run it lol. Probably won't purchase any updates for it in the future.
One man's insanity is another man's genius; someday the world will recognize the genius in my insanity.
silverspec
Somewhat familiar

Postby Shadowlyger » Wed May 24, 2017 3:35 am

silverspec wrote:It was a good game. Tho, when I upgraded my video card; it essentially told me to fuck off when I tried to run it lol. Probably won't purchase any updates for it in the future.

That's DLsite's ridiculous DRM, which records your computer specs and locks you out if you change them, because ?????????

You can contact them to fix it, but eh.
Shadowlyger
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby silverspec » Fri May 26, 2017 8:52 pm

Shadowlyger wrote:
silverspec wrote:It was a good game. Tho, when I upgraded my video card; it essentially told me to fuck off when I tried to run it lol. Probably won't purchase any updates for it in the future.

That's DLsite's ridiculous DRM, which records your computer specs and locks you out if you change them, because ?????????

You can contact them to fix it, but eh.

Yeah, it doesn't make sense to me.
One man's insanity is another man's genius; someday the world will recognize the genius in my insanity.
silverspec
Somewhat familiar

Postby Zenai10 » Mon May 29, 2017 5:32 am

Damn was hoping for a game update that had an update to the final boss. Hoping for extra scene or digestion (or make it shorter cause the transfer is amazing! But waiting is bleh)

Or maybe more struggle stuff, I only know of 3 monsters that struggle doesn anything cool
Zenai10
New to the forum

Postby psvorefan1520 » Mon May 29, 2017 11:54 am

Zenai10 wrote:Damn was hoping for a game update that had an update to the final boss. Hoping for extra scene or digestion (or make it shorter cause the transfer is amazing! But waiting is bleh)

Or maybe more struggle stuff, I only know of 3 monsters that struggle does anything cool

Wait, what? You mean like the
Spoiler: show
webbing and the eggs, or...?
Games (click pix):
ImageImageImage
None are done.
psvorefan1520
---

Postby Zenai10 » Mon May 29, 2017 3:00 pm

I mean when being eaten by lamia, big blue slide thing and cybella if you struggle with wasd you get like q neat little animation. Lamia she pulls you out and kisses
Zenai10
New to the forum

Postby clone4000 » Mon May 29, 2017 4:45 pm

Zenai10 wrote:I mean when being eaten by lamia, big blue slide thing and cybella if you struggle with wasd you get like q neat little animation. Lamia she pulls you out and kisses

The queen bee as well when she's suckling (not sure if thats the right term). Two different animations either towards or away.

I think most creatures have one but its normally something small like a struggle animation. nothing else like the others.
clone4000
Somewhat familiar

Postby Zenai10 » Mon May 29, 2017 4:48 pm

Oh didn't try queen bee. I'll have a look. But yeah that's what I meant. Was hoping for an update with more Of The good ones or and auroboros update
Zenai10
New to the forum

Postby VirtuosoViking » Mon May 29, 2017 7:16 pm

If I remember correctly, any grabs that have different animations when you struggle can be seen in the gallery. So if you don't want to test randomly
When it comes to most bosses, thank god for obvious, glowing weak spots.
VirtuosoViking
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby psvorefan1520 » Tue May 30, 2017 7:43 pm

Oh. This adds a new life to the game I hadn't seen before. Thanks for the tip. :silly:
Games (click pix):
ImageImageImage
None are done.
psvorefan1520
---

Postby thatperson57 » Mon Jun 19, 2017 11:26 am

blurg. game worked fine before, but now that i tried to play it again, startup.exe just says Error: startup failed.

their site wasn't helpful either when i contacted them. mostly a "turn off firewalls" advice, but that's not the problem. it worked before with those firewalls untouched.
thatperson57
Been posting for a bit

Postby Dragonlord » Mon Jun 19, 2017 3:16 pm

Okay I've run into a problem and reading through the forum I might have found an answer, but as that answer is to create an account and buy the game again I'd rather avoid it if at all possible. Anyways, after buying the game as a guest and starting it up same day I got the message "DLsite Secure Application Kicker: An unknown error occurred in processing licence. [Errorcode: SAK 1053-1202]". I've already bought and paid for the game an currently it has only been about an hour since buy it. Is there a way for me to avoid having to drop another $15 on this game?
Dragonlord
Somewhat familiar

Postby HavocLordX » Mon Jun 19, 2017 3:24 pm

Dragonlord wrote:Okay I've run into a problem and reading through the forum I might have found an answer, but as that answer is to create an account and buy the game again I'd rather avoid it if at all possible. Anyways, after buying the game as a guest and starting it up same day I got the message "DLsite Secure Application Kicker: An unknown error occurred in processing licence. [Errorcode: SAK 1053-1202]". I've already bought and paid for the game an currently it has only been about an hour since buy it. Is there a way for me to avoid having to drop another $15 on this game?

There's good news to that, you don't have to pay again if you've downloaded it off the english DLsite. you can just pick up a fresh copy whenever.
HavocLordX
Participator

Postby Dragonlord » Mon Jun 19, 2017 3:27 pm

HavocLordX wrote:
Dragonlord wrote:Okay I've run into a problem and reading through the forum I might have found an answer, but as that answer is to create an account and buy the game again I'd rather avoid it if at all possible. Anyways, after buying the game as a guest and starting it up same day I got the message "DLsite Secure Application Kicker: An unknown error occurred in processing licence. [Errorcode: SAK 1053-1202]". I've already bought and paid for the game an currently it has only been about an hour since buy it. Is there a way for me to avoid having to drop another $15 on this game?

There's good news to that, you don't have to pay again if you've downloaded it off the english DLsite. you can just pick up a fresh copy whenever.

How? I don't have an account, it's still saying I have to pay the 1500 yen.
Dragonlord
Somewhat familiar

Postby Ryan-Drakel » Mon Jun 19, 2017 3:32 pm

Dragonlord wrote:
HavocLordX wrote:

How? I don't have an account, it's still saying I have to pay the 1500 yen.

then how did you get the game to begin with? As far as I know an account is required.
Ryan-Drakel
---

Postby Dragonlord » Mon Jun 19, 2017 3:33 pm

I just went in as a guest, put it in cart, bought it, confirmed my card and that was it.
Dragonlord
Somewhat familiar

Postby Nouvi » Mon Jun 19, 2017 4:00 pm

Dragonlord wrote:I just went in as a guest, put it in cart, bought it, confirmed my card and that was it.

That, there, right there is unfortunately your mistake. Seeing it's recent, find your original email with the download link, make an account, then associate the download link with the account to actually keep your game. As for the error, DLsite drm is known to be a finicky b**** and trigger very easily - I've heard most of the time you pretty much have to contact support and *hope* they can help you.

Guest links expire eventually, accounts don't.
Lurked for Years!
Nouvi
Participator

PreviousNext

Return to Vore game