Millia/Echidna Wars DX

Forum for the Vore games, and other downloads
Forum rules
Don't ask about updates. If there is an update, it will simply be posted. If someone is committing to a timeline, they will just tell you the timeline without needing anyone to ask.

Use Looking for master thread when you are not posting about an existing game.

You use this forum and website at your own risk for all links and uploads. There is no quality control or malware scanning or testing done here. Proceed with caution and use a virtual machine (VM) for any uploads strongly recommended. Virus/malware scanners alone are generally not good enough.

Re: Millia/Echidna Wars DX

Postby xsharinganx2 » Sat Oct 29, 2016 2:11 am

wheres the download link to the demo im a bit confused, like what do i click?
xsharinganx2
Participator

Postby VirtuosoViking » Sat Oct 29, 2016 2:59 am

xsharinganx2 wrote:wheres the download link to the demo im a bit confused, like what do i click?

Eh? You mean on the DLsite? If you go to the first post of this thread, I edited my post to include the DLsite link when it was announced on the site. Click on it, and what you have to click on when you get to the game page is the yellow button under where the tags are. It's literally right next to the title card's middle area on the right of it. Click it and you should get a prompt to download the demo.
When it comes to most bosses, thank god for obvious, glowing weak spots.
VirtuosoViking
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby nanakra » Sat Oct 29, 2016 3:42 am

Is it just the demo that is out, or is the full game out too? Downloaded the demo and it's awesome! Would like to buy the full version if it is available.
Where to find me - My Link Tree | Discord: Nanakra#6922

On the development team for: Predator's Coliseum An RPG Maker vore game
nanakra
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby ehur » Sat Oct 29, 2016 5:33 am

KingKabal777 wrote:
ehur wrote:While proper nude mode is locked in the demo, those with Cheat Engine can still access it. Clothing values are now 0-3, rather then 1-3 as before. Zero is fully clothed, and three is fully nude. Since it's a feature this time around, it's also a lot less buggy than before.
Spoiler: show
nekkid.png

Yes, I tried scrolling to the locked characters with naked on. The game crashed. No early peeking, I suppose.

Can you use HxD for such? Be interested to find out

I've never used HxD before, but it's homepage mentions ram manipulation, so I'd imagine so. That's all that Cheat Engine really does.

KingKabal777 wrote:... Maybe the reason for the crash is due to the fact maybe the naked sprite could
not be found?

That's my guess. Funnily enough, there's enough content of the locked characters that I can swap to them by changing the character variable, but they are not responsive to button inputs (and have slightly buggy sprites). They'll react to being eaten, and have animations for such, up until the game crashes when it tries to damage their clothes.
ehur
Somewhat familiar

Postby Kirah » Sat Oct 29, 2016 7:26 am

kiriaflurry wrote:
Kirah wrote:
kiriaflurry wrote:Able to play the demo without changing regional stuff?

Just rename both the .exe file and the folder to something english.

that works?

Yes, otherwise I wouldn't have told you to do it.
Kirah
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby twistedknight » Sat Oct 29, 2016 5:29 pm

ehur wrote:
KingKabal777 wrote:
ehur wrote:While proper nude mode is locked in the demo, those with Cheat Engine can still access it. Clothing values are now 0-3, rather then 1-3 as before. Zero is fully clothed, and three is fully nude. Since it's a feature this time around, it's also a lot less buggy than before.
nekkid.png

Yes, I tried scrolling to the locked characters with naked on. The game crashed. No early peeking, I suppose.

Can you use HxD for such? Be interested to find out

I've never used HxD before, but it's homepage mentions ram manipulation, so I'd imagine so. That's all that Cheat Engine really does.

KingKabal777 wrote:... Maybe the reason for the crash is due to the fact maybe the naked sprite could
not be found?

That's my guess. Funnily enough, there's enough content of the locked characters that I can swap to them by changing the character variable, but they are not responsive to button inputs (and have slightly buggy sprites). They'll react to being eaten, and have animations for such, up until the game crashes when it tries to damage their clothes.

that's funny naked mirea is in vore scenes it just took time though unless your talking about while not in a vore scene
twistedknight
Been posting for a bit

Postby DarkPinkie » Sat Oct 29, 2016 9:06 pm

twistedknight wrote:that's funny naked mirea is in vore scenes it just took time though unless your talking about while not in a vore scene

They are indeed talking about outside the vore scenes.

P.S: "You may embed only 3 quotes within each other." xD

Edit: Also I find it amusing that when you lock the value for the clothes the characters will have the amount of damage to their clothes (or be nude) in the character select screen (including from the main menu).
I'm currently a developer for Lurking Lizard Studios currently developing Predator's Coliseum.
We also have a public Discord chat!
DarkPinkie
---

Postby vayne358 » Sun Oct 30, 2016 6:03 pm

cant. wait.
vayne358
Somewhat familiar

Postby DarkPinkie » Sun Oct 30, 2016 7:54 pm

vayne358 wrote:cant. wait.

Well then, hurry up and invent a time machine!

Otherwise you are stuck waiting like the rest of us plebs.
I'm currently a developer for Lurking Lizard Studios currently developing Predator's Coliseum.
DarkPinkie
---

Postby vayne358 » Mon Oct 31, 2016 12:10 am

whoa, i wasn't trying to be a prick man. I love Milia wars, part of my earliest vore stuff. i mean that in a happy way, i cant wait for the full to come out for us to enjoy :D
vayne358
Somewhat familiar

Postby sizehunter » Mon Oct 31, 2016 2:04 am

Wonder what other beings will be introduced over time, and not just the old version enemies, but new ones like fairies, dryads, mermaids, and far more possible choices.
sizehunter
Participator

Postby xsharinganx2 » Mon Oct 31, 2016 2:35 am

VirtuosoViking wrote:
xsharinganx2 wrote:wheres the download link to the demo im a bit confused, like what do i click?

Eh? You mean on the DLsite? If you go to the first post of this thread, I edited my post to include the DLsite link when it was announced on the site. Click on it, and what you have to click on when you get to the game page is the yellow button under where the tags are. It's literally right next to the title card's middle area on the right of it. Click it and you should get a prompt to download the demo.

sorry im dumb i was clicking the blue button (NO) instead of the pink (YES) when asked if im under 18 ofcourse the site was in japanese but yeah i got the game working now and i love it lol
xsharinganx2
Participator

Postby MinunChaos73 » Mon Oct 31, 2016 4:50 am

Just gonna hop in here and offer up a video I found that covers the demo. Ya know, for people (like me) that can't download the demo or is too lazy to do it.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=urFbuL9Yhto

Of course, if linking videos is somehow a problem (which I don't think it is) then I will come back and take it off.

Edit: Welp, managed to download the trial despite my horrible wifi and I highly, highly recommend playing it. Though, I wish that bunny girl wasn't locked!
MinunChaos73
---

Postby Orchestration » Mon Oct 31, 2016 7:16 pm

I am hoping for a Slime Girl. He has concept art for one in other parts of the site, Google Translate made it sound like she doesn't actively attack but is like a puddle on the floor (that you can choose) to slowly sink into.
Orchestration
Somewhat familiar

Postby DarkPinkie » Tue Nov 01, 2016 9:52 am

vayne358 wrote:whoa, i wasn't trying to be a prick man. I love Milia wars, part of my earliest vore stuff. i mean that in a happy way, i cant wait for the full to come out for us to enjoy :D

Obviously I was trying to get you to invent a time machine so that you could tell us more details about the finished product after trying it out. I myself is too stupid to invent such a device.
DarkPinkie
---

Postby foxyumbreon » Tue Nov 01, 2016 9:41 pm

VirtuosoViking wrote:

This may be asking a bit much, but would a screenshot or something be possible? I literally combed the entire page several times, and didn't see a yellow button anywhere. I saw some orange ones, so I tried those, but none of them did anything.
foxyumbreon
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby Lawrence Craft » Tue Nov 01, 2016 11:34 pm

foxyumbreon wrote:This may be asking a bit much, but would a screenshot or something be possible? I literally combed the entire page several times, and didn't see a yellow button anywhere. I saw some orange ones, so I tried those, but none of them did anything.

You mean on DLSite.com for downloading the Trial?

You should always keep the following sequence in mind:
1. Read carefully
2. UNDERSTAND what is written (that's the most important point!)
3. Follow the instructions you have read AND understand before
4. Play the game and be happy!
Lawrence Craft
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby foxyumbreon » Tue Nov 01, 2016 11:53 pm

Lawrence Craft wrote:
foxyumbreon wrote:This may be asking a bit much, but would a screenshot or something be possible? I literally combed the entire page several times, and didn't see a yellow button anywhere. I saw some orange ones, so I tried those, but none of them did anything.

You mean on DLSite.com for downloading the Trial?

Oh, okay. That image brought to my attention that I was clicking the wrong link in this thread. Thanks.
foxyumbreon
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby Aickavon12 » Sat Nov 05, 2016 2:08 am

Hype train choo choo

EDIT: also, looks like there are going to be bee girls and the original bossfight is making a comback..
This song is dedicated to Eka.

Never gonna give you up! Never Gonna let you down! Never gonna run around, desert you!
Aickavon12
???

Postby DarkPinkie » Sat Nov 05, 2016 6:53 am

Aickavon12 wrote:Hype train choo choo

EDIT: also, looks like there are going to be bee girls and the original bossfight is making a comback..

Judging by the sillouhettes in the main menu there will be at least 3 big bossfights. Queen bee, and some sort of mega naga is also on there. Which in and off it self have me excited, it means this Milia wars will be at least 3 times as big as the first one, and with a skip feature, as well as four times as many playable (vorable, hah!) characters it's gonna be great.

Kind of makes me want to fork over my money just so that I can support Asimofu and D-Gate. If only I wasn't so poor... (glances over at the emergency funds)
DarkPinkie
---

PreviousNext

Return to Vore game