Millia/Echidna Wars DX

Forum for the Vore games, and other downloads
Forum rules
For instruction on how to add games to our download section, click here

Re: Millia/Echidna Wars DX

Postby ian66613 » Tue Feb 05, 2019 1:54 pm

psvorefan1520 wrote:Purchase it if you have the means. It only gets better.


I wish I could purchase it, but my DLSite account is English only, meaning I cannot buy content that is Japanese only.

Image

I'm NOT willing to make a japanese DLSite account or use a VPN.

Thankfully, there is the English version after searching around for it: https://www.dlsite.com/ecchi-eng/work/= ... 87640.html
Ideal Vore Games · Vore Preferences · My OC (4 inch fairy boy. NOW WITH IMAGE FINALLY)
I am NOT into Furries/Bestial/Animals.
User avatar
ian66613
---
 
Posts: 1002
Joined: Mon May 16, 2011 9:12 pm
Location: Wisconsin
Blog: View Blog (2)

Re: Millia/Echidna Wars DX

Postby psvorefan1520 » Wed Feb 06, 2019 12:52 am

ian66613 wrote:Thankfully, there is the English version after searching around for it: https://www.dlsite.com/ecchi-eng/work/= ... 87640.html


Cool. Even the Japanese DLSite game is in English, so making the game more accessible to download can only help.

Good show, friend. Job well done. :-D

On a personal note, still won't download outside of Japanese DLSite, but that's just personal preference and thus has no relation to the current topic.
Games (click pix):
ImageImageImage
None are done.
User avatar
psvorefan1520
---
 
Posts: 1359
Joined: Tue Jun 02, 2009 7:36 pm
Blog: View Blog (37)

Re: Millia/Echidna Wars DX

Postby linkever » Wed Mar 27, 2019 6:17 pm

ian66613 wrote:
psvorefan1520 wrote:Purchase it if you have the means. It only gets better.


I wish I could purchase it, but my DLSite account is English only, meaning I cannot buy content that is Japanese only.

Image

I'm NOT willing to make a japanese DLSite account or use a VPN.

Thankfully, there is the English version after searching around for it: https://www.dlsite.com/ecchi-eng/work/= ... 87640.html



Sady it seems my card is out of reach of them, is there any way to buy it somewhere else or use things like Paypal?
User avatar
linkever
Intermediate Vorarephile
 
Posts: 339
Joined: Mon Feb 18, 2013 12:34 pm

Re: Millia/Echidna Wars DX

Postby Nouvi » Wed Mar 27, 2019 7:30 pm

linkever wrote:Sady it seems my card is out of reach of them, is there any way to buy it somewhere else or use things like Paypal?


It's been mentioned before but I'll say it again - you can log in to the non-adult part of the site and buy dlsite-points from there using paypal, then proceed to buy stuff with those on the adult side.
Lurked for Years!
Nouvi
Participator
 
Posts: 212
Joined: Sat Oct 10, 2015 11:08 pm

Previous

Return to Vore game

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Archangel64, BlueBlaze95, Cyberneticous, Ferozard, FurFoxar, goldkingpie, Kobaltin, LightningLord2, MechaMicro, piecheese10, Seption, Shadowninjer14, Slayer3345, Zephyr231 and 33 guests