For instruction on how to add games to our download section, click here

Re: Millia/Echidna Wars DX

Postby HavocLordX » Fri Sep 11, 2020 6:33 pm

Eeyup
HavocLordX
Somewhat familiar

Postby psvorefan1520 » Sat Sep 12, 2020 12:26 am

Ryan-Drakel wrote:Dumb question... Didn't the latest have a "Gallery" button as well as a "Free Battle?"

It does, in fact. There was a bugfix update released shortly after that, iirc.
Games (click pix):
ImageImageImage
None are done.
psvorefan1520
---

Postby Ryan-Drakel » Sat Sep 12, 2020 3:36 am

okay yeah that's what I thought.

Had some folks say "Free battle IS The gallery"
Ryan-Drakel
---

Postby Recovery565 » Mon Sep 14, 2020 11:05 am

I've been having an issue with my copy and I'm wondering if anyone here has a fix. Whenever I try to start the game through its executable (EchidnaWarsDX) it pops up two errors in succession.

The first says "Picture: System Not Found. Buffer Number: 3" while the second says that my antivirus may recognise parts of the game as a virus (which doesn't seem to be happening, as making an exception for the game doesn't fix it). Is there anything I can do to fix the problem?
Recovery565
New to the forum

Postby psvorefan1520 » Tue Sep 15, 2020 3:07 pm

Recovery565 wrote:I've been having an issue with my copy and I'm wondering if anyone here has a fix. Whenever I try to start the game through its executable (EchidnaWarsDX) it pops up two errors in succession.

The first says "Picture: System Not Found. Buffer Number: 3" while the second says that my antivirus may recognise parts of the game as a virus (which doesn't seem to be happening, as making an exception for the game doesn't fix it). Is there anything I can do to fix the problem?

The correct launcher is "Startup.exe" or something along those lines. The game will verify your purchase through your DlSite login credentials and update if required, then launch.
Games (click pix):
ImageImageImage
None are done.
psvorefan1520
---

Postby Recovery565 » Tue Sep 15, 2020 3:32 pm

psvorefan1520 wrote:
Recovery565 wrote:I've been having an issue with my copy and I'm wondering if anyone here has a fix. Whenever I try to start the game through its executable (EchidnaWarsDX) it pops up two errors in succession.

The correct launcher is "Startup.exe" or something along those lines. The game will verify your purchase through your DlSite login credentials and update if required, then launch.
I've been using that as a workaround, but I'm wondering why the original executable is still there (and apparently needed).
Recovery565
New to the forum

Postby psvorefan1520 » Tue Sep 15, 2020 3:43 pm

Recovery565 wrote:I've been using that as a workaround, but I'm wondering why the original executable is still there (and apparently needed).

The program calls from it once your details are verified. It's like how MMOs start from the Launcher.exe, then transfer to Update.exe, before ever starting the Game.exe routine.

The game still plays from Game.exe, but there's an order to these things. Security, you know, for proper function as well as DRM.
Games (click pix):
ImageImageImage
None are done.
psvorefan1520
---

Previous

Return to Vore game