[Searching] RPG-Maker MV - Sprite shrinking

Forum for the Vore games, and other downloads
Forum rules
Don't ask about updates. If there is an update, it will simply be posted. If someone is committing to a timeline, they will just tell you the timeline without needing anyone to ask.

Use Looking for master thread when you are not posting about an existing game.

You use this forum and website at your own risk for all links and uploads. There is no quality control or malware scanning or testing done here. Proceed with caution and use a virtual machine (VM) for any uploads strongly recommended. Virus/malware scanners alone are generally not good enough.

[Searching] RPG-Maker MV - Sprite shrinking

Postby tigercloud » Mon Sep 26, 2016 5:11 pm

Hello,

I search a Plugin or a opportunity to reduce the size of a Walk-Character. I guess there is a lack of plugins for this problem, so I can't find any. May some of you know a Plugin or a opportunity to reduce the size.

Here are more people who may use such kind of plugin. Or is there no such Plugin and I have to manual reduce the size?

Tigercloud
Angel GTS Vore-Artist - My Gallery
---
Check out the Ekas Disinterest Filter
tigercloud
Participator

Re: [Searching] RPG-Maker MV - Sprite shrinking

Postby Erecant » Mon Sep 26, 2016 6:28 pm

I've not seen anything of the sort. Most of the time when someone uses shrunken sprites they just scale down the sprites heat and ready the settings with the import tool.

--Erecant
Erecant
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby tigercloud » Mon Sep 26, 2016 7:18 pm

Yeah but if I scale them down, they look really fuzzy =/

Do you have a link or something else where you can see how to make it (may I make it wrong >.<)

Edit: Found a Plugin for this - By looking at other games where GTS apears. Maybe some other guy here searching for plugins like this, this may help.

CharacterGraphicExtend

This Plugin uses the "MIT License" and is made by "トリアコンタン / triacontane".
You can Download it here: https://github.com/triacontane/PluginDevelopment/tree/master/js/plugins
Angel GTS Vore-Artist - My Gallery
---
Check out the Ekas Disinterest Filter
tigercloud
Participator

Postby ian66613 » Tue Sep 27, 2016 12:43 am

By the way, you can also insta-shrink characters if you want to as well, the method for doing this is just replacing their sprite with a sprite that has the same aspect ratio / pixel ratio as the original, but smaller. (You DO NOT have to use the same size canvas as the original and just paste in the smaller sprite into that. It would make the engine use more memory than it had to, since it would have to also render the invisible pixels.)

The Mashirio Record Log also used a strange zoom in/out effect that was really annoying to replicate, and I actually had to find a script for it in the VX Ace community, since the original game didn't use VX Ace.
Ideal Vore Games · Vore Preferences · My OC (4 inch (10cm) fairy boy.)
I am NOT into Furries/Bestial/Animals.
ian66613
---

Postby Thagrahn » Tue Sep 27, 2016 12:52 am

If MV follows the same rules as VX Ace, you should be able to shrink the entire spite set and save with the !"name" format for sprite sets that are not the 32x32 size base.

Recomended sizes are 24x24 or 16x16. This has less pixel disruption.
Thagrahn
Advanced Vorarephile

Return to Vore game