gbrille2215185 VORE GAMES [RPGMAKER] [DEAD]

Forum for the Vore games, and other downloads
Forum rules
Don't ask about updates. If there is an update, it will simply be posted. If someone is committing to a timeline, they will just tell you the timeline without needing anyone to ask.

Use Looking for master thread when you are not posting about an existing game.

You use this forum and website at your own risk for all links and uploads. There is no quality control or malware scanning or testing done here. Proceed with caution and use a virtual machine (VM) for any uploads strongly recommended. Virus/malware scanners alone are generally not good enough.

Re: V.O.R.E [RPGMAKER] [Devlopement in Progress]

Postby InuyashalovesKagome » Thu Oct 13, 2016 8:29 pm

gbrille2215185 wrote:
InuyashalovesKagome wrote:Just wanted to let you know two things, the link you provided for the RPG maker VX is broken it seems cause it comes up with a Page not found 404 whenever I click it. And the other thing is that your game apparently runs on VX Ace not VX cause when I installed VX's RTP and tried playing the game it came up with the error of VX Ace not being installed. Just a bit of a heads up for ya. :)

By your request, link has been fixed and RTP download name fixed for 'rpgmaker vx ace' rtp :wink:

Well I already downloaded and installed VX Ace but getting the link fixed for everyone else works out no? Don't know if the error page came up for anyone else though.
InuyashalovesKagome
Participator

Postby SerenaBlaze » Fri Oct 14, 2016 3:16 pm

InuyashalovesKagome wrote:
gbrille2215185 wrote:
InuyashalovesKagome wrote:Just wanted to let you know two things, the link you provided for the RPG maker VX is broken it seems cause it comes up with a Page not found 404 whenever I click it. And the other thing is that your game apparently runs on VX Ace not VX cause when I installed VX's RTP and tried playing the game it came up with the error of VX Ace not being installed. Just a bit of a heads up for ya. :)

By your request, link has been fixed and RTP download name fixed for 'rpgmaker vx ace' rtp :wink:

Well I already downloaded and installed VX Ace but getting the link fixed for everyone else works out no? Don't know if the error page came up for anyone else though.

It was XD i just didnt notice until you told me. Thanks again xD
My AI Arts Gallery (Eka Forum): viewtopic.php?f=38&t=63971&p=2926809#p2926809

I also have commisions/drawn on my main gallery.
SerenaBlaze
Somewhat familiar

Postby polyedit2000 » Fri Oct 14, 2016 3:45 pm

To the Man of V.O.R.E.:

I know you are looking into examples of vore games and are either looking into abandoned games or into active games with permission. I also know that you plan only to look for inspiration and refuse to take any graphics and such.

While I cannot offer assets straight from my game (The Fates We Weave), I can offer some coding and advice if I can. For example, a chest to hold your partner, which I planned as cocoons but can be used if you want your pet snake to enjoy a temporary snack.

This is my RPG Maker ideas where I muse about some creative mechanics, so you can also look at that if needed.
polyedit2000
Participator

Postby InuyashalovesKagome » Sat Oct 15, 2016 5:56 am

gbrille2215185 wrote:
It was XD i just didnt notice until you told me. Thanks again xD

No problem, glad to help out. :)
InuyashalovesKagome
Participator

Postby SerenaBlaze » Sat Oct 15, 2016 11:54 am

polyedit2000 wrote:To the Man of V.O.R.E.:

I know you are looking into examples of vore games and are either looking into abandoned games or into active games with permission. I also know that you plan only to look for inspiration and refuse to take any graphics and such.

While I cannot offer assets straight from my game (The Fates We Weave), I can offer some coding and advice if I can. For example, a chest to hold your partner, which I planned as cocoons but can be used if you want your pet snake to enjoy a temporary snack.

This is my RPG Maker ideas where I muse about some creative mechanics, so you can also look at that if needed.

Seem interessing! ill go look about it! Thanks for the help. :-D

SerenaBlaze
Somewhat familiar

Postby heath » Tue Oct 18, 2016 5:52 pm

gbrille. May I ask you something In all the vore games I've played there's never good BBW Preads you think that this game wil have some?
heath
Participator

Postby SerenaBlaze » Wed Oct 19, 2016 12:08 pm

heath wrote:gbrille. May I ask you something In all the vore games I've played there's never good BBW Preads you think that this game wil have some?

BBW Preads? = BBW preds? What is BBW? :) Also maybay i can try. but i need to know what a bbw preads is first. please send me a link to some example. ^^;

SerenaBlaze
Somewhat familiar

Postby Themastermushroom » Wed Oct 19, 2016 12:36 pm

gbrille2215185 wrote:
heath wrote:gbrille. May I ask you something In all the vore games I've played there's never good BBW Preads you think that this game wil have some?

BBW Preads? = BBW preds? What is BBW? :) Also maybay i can try. but i need to know what a bbw preads is first. please send me a link to some example. ^^;

Is mean a predator have gain weight, if you need some example, search Slimeguy, he's good do create that kind of predator.
Themastermushroom
Participator

Postby polyedit2000 » Wed Oct 19, 2016 2:07 pm

BBW is Big Beautiful Women...opinion depending, of course. Like they say, it's mainly women who are wider, though blobby parts and huge guts are the trademarks of this fetish. For example, if you think of the cast of Fat Princess styled as RTP, the Fat Princesses are not because they have meatier limbs and bigger girths after all that cake. In fact, I believe the transition from not-fat princess to fat princess is the vore visual this guy is asking about.

And to clarify, girls that are slim with big bellies (from vore) aren't exactly BBW. I'd say these two pictures from Scaylid00d shows an example:
http://aryion.com/g4/view/319718
http://aryion.com/g4/view/330974

---

To balance this out, I also wonder if there will be bulgeless vore too (popularized by Shadesofblack and Marloweny) (in which swallowing prey, especially of same or larger size, does give a bloated belly to the pred). Probably have a a bulgeless and BBW argue whose body is better.
polyedit2000
Participator

Postby SerenaBlaze » Wed Oct 19, 2016 5:03 pm

Themastermushroom wrote:
gbrille2215185 wrote:

Is mean a predator have gain weight, if you need some example, search Slimeguy, he's good do create that kind of predator.

polyedit2000 wrote:BBW is Big Beautiful Women...opinion depending, of course. Like they say, it's mainly women who are wider, though blobby parts and huge guts are the trademarks of this fetish. For example, if you think of the cast of Fat Princess styled as RTP, the Fat Princesses are not because they have meatier limbs and bigger girths after all that cake. In fact, I believe the transition from not-fat princess to fat princess is the vore visual this guy is asking about.

And to clarify, girls that are slim with big bellies (from vore) aren't exactly BBW. I'd say these two pictures from Scaylid00d shows an example:
http://aryion.com/g4/view/319718
http://aryion.com/g4/view/330974

---

To balance this out, I also wonder if there will be bulgeless vore too (popularized by Shadesofblack and Marloweny) (in which swallowing prey, especially of same or larger size, does give a bloated belly to the pred). Probably have a a bulgeless and BBW argue whose body is better.

I understand now and yes there would maybay be some BBW, I wanna make this game great but also widely enjoyable for a good part of the VoreNet (Eka's alternative unofficial name i like to use) community. Maybay something about over-eating food or people or maybay just kinda leave it without explains. I really want to get some diversity among the storie without going with a too much big lore where you cant tell a story about vore anymore. I first added the 'fantasy' races and character by saying they were mutants, so i could use fantasy vore along with human-type vore. For me BBW is a human-type vore so it would be even easier to add into the lore. Only problem i got is sprite limitation, i could try to do a BBW chubby vore but i don't know if the sprites would actually let me do it. Maybay for BBW i would need picture to help for visual but i don't have any i could use without commission...and i'm kinda broke.

For be simple as is it ill say: All kind or vore is welcome as long it aren't M/f, M/M, M/? or Scat (cause i aint really into it... sorry ^^; ) so ill try to maybay use all kind of vore avaible and i dont mind adding BBW into it. All i need is a proper event to do it since games (even with vore on a fetish vore website) are like a puzzle with event pieces :-D

*Blah blah about me and what kind of stuff you might saw often, it take ages, if you dont mind just ignore me ^^; really. almost all i do is explain stuff about a fictional world (the game) and talk to myself >.> *

Personally i'm into almost all type of girl on girl vore but if i'm going to be specific because i'm probably going to do it a lot or something around it ill said: A girl with a large vore belly with bulges that look happy/content and prey is either willing or not but doesn't feel pain (but of course if its some evil jerk i wont mind cause eh, what did you expect if you bullies that one pred love interess or herself :wink: )
Digestion is also fine but not gore... (but it depend, cause i really kinda like to do some history and personality so i and the customer feel more intense emotions along with the vore part, kinda like a fetish movie or comic.

One last thing... Being an otaku i will probably doing some random/wtf stuff and don't stick to repeat the very same thing over and over, think of it like some cartoon/anime. Realistic is fun but you're here for play a game and enjoy it. Why would i actually make your day worse by excessive depressive stuff. So yay for experimenting stuff. But of couse i dont forget the main purpose of this game is VORE fetish and it will be alway involved around characters.

A question you might ask is: Why is it that much fictional and add fantasy stuff when its only a game? Really dude, On 0.1 and 0.2 you said it was North America in the future. I expected grim apocalypse with robot tanks firing laser and skulls with barely dress sexy armored girl doing 18+ stuff and vore around. Give me back my expectations and hopes on this project, give it back! :x

I would said: That's simple, i never intended to do a real too serious or too cartoonist/childish game. Its why there is fantasy characters like elves, catgirl and naga in north america, I chosen to just said they were mutants. so people would get furthermore vores and stuff! But don't panic, i aint going to censorship everything since its a 18+ website.... (I wonder if ill be killed irl by people if they found out i did that kind of perverted game in the internet! :lol: of course by killed thats a therm for saying ill get my social life ruined as a perv/fetish weirdo and women's will hate me but EH! who care!? ^^; )

Version 1.0 on Arizona, New Mexico, Texas, Oklahoma is coming soon! I hope you guy would enjoy it! Really! That's a free game from a 1 guy team in the internet but i'm working hard on it... or else ill be eaten.

May the bellies be with you!

-You're-local-website-otaku-weirdo-with-a-vore-fetish aka gbrille
Now going back to work!

SerenaBlaze
Somewhat familiar

Postby SerenaBlaze » Wed Oct 19, 2016 5:59 pm

Bad new guys, my portable external disk where i had 70% of what i need or did on my lifetime saved has gone corrupted i don't know why. It happened after i installed windows XP on my #5 computer (that's the one i'm talking from right now). I had it on that drive cause i lost previously The vore adventure on my #2 computer (that's the one where i got rpg maker and all my 2000 to 2010 games... (nerd stuff, oh well). So i'm going to try recover all my stuff including my original V.O.R.E file where the actual game is. I'm really mad at myself for have a forced break and maybay a second lost to a project. Really. I disappointed you guys with The Vore Adventure and now this? Will i EVER be going to release finally a STABLE, PLAYABLE and COMPLETED game? :(

I decided also to open a third forum post. Where i wont be about one game but about all vore games/minigames/Event games i did, including introduction, download link and more. So i can actually don't spam the vore game forum every time i do a new project and make it easier to find one.

I know you expected me to release version 1.0 soon, and i didn't lie cause i really progressed in making one.

i will do my best for recover the game along with my rpgmaker installation program/graphic and sound folder and much more. If i cant then ill need to download another crack and start a new game from scratch. #FeelingDepressed #WhyMe? #Awwww :(

Meanwhile ill go on making my Halloween rpg maker special game i had planned to start tomorow october 20th for release in october 31th. Not going to abandon my projects because some external disk decided so. >.>

Expect sp00ky vore and witches this halloween. Its not because were adult that we cant enjoy some spookies... right? :gulp:

Stay good and may the bellies be with you! ^^; ...or eat you magically~

SerenaBlaze
Somewhat familiar

Re: V.O.R.E [RPGMAKER] [Devlopement in standby]

Postby heath » Wed Oct 19, 2016 8:38 pm

thank you for being cool about it :-D
heath
Participator

Re: V.O.R.E [RPGMAKER] [Devlopement in standby]

Postby SerenaBlaze » Wed Oct 19, 2016 10:20 pm

heath wrote:thank you for being cool about it :-D

Warning you triggered some very annoying/talk-a-lot guy, please don't panic and protect your ears from intensive talk (or ignore it cause who actually want to listen to that guy?)

Well im rather sad about it and trying my best to recover it.
I'm trying to keep a cool mature attitude toward that despite being mad to have issues with another project awaited actively by 15 people already!
You guys are my community, you chosen to come talk and follow my project. Why would i deceive my community? Even if i found out after using many recovery tools my disk drive is corrupt and cannot be repaired well so be it!
I don't have rights to abandon everyone who support this project from around the Voreternet, Like Mysta's and Erecant who's allowed me to use their games for inspiration and even offered me unencrypted working project file copy. Wouldn't it be a direspect to actually has took their time when they were having pleasant time at eka's and waste it? Its why i wont give up and still work on someday do proper quality vore game for this website. Cause i really like this community, and you 15 people who decided to comment and even help me sometime REALLY merit your game. I should be ashamed rather to actually not providing you with contents and do promises about something never happening.

In one week I'm going to be busy in studies. But ill do my best to still work at it. Cause that's one of my project do do vore game at eka's and what is a project of mine is also a work to do and relax on it.

Am i ever going to release a game?
Will i finally stop reply with long and boring speech?
Answer probably coming soon to your local Eka's Website forum! Stay tune! ^^;

--I-wanna-be-a-vore-game-developer aka gbrille

Also i wish to thanks everyone being very active on this game page, really, you guys are awesome! :D
...and make me feel less lonely in developing that kind of game and sharing it when i need to hide it from the outside eka's world. :wink:

May the bellies be with you for save you from issues! :gulp:

Little comic about the 'real reasons' of why project is on standby
[ https://s15.postimg.org/raut8i1ij/True_Story_Behind_Lost_Of_V_O_R_E.png ] (I made it for relax myself and stay calm during second recovery scan.

SerenaBlaze
Somewhat familiar

Re: gbrille2215185 VORE GAMES [RPGMAKER]

Postby SerenaBlaze » Thu Oct 20, 2016 10:24 pm

2016 Halloween Game is in progress and will be released at October 31 00h00 Halloween Day. Prepare for Spookies! :zombie: :evil: :zombie: :evil: :gulp:

SerenaBlaze
Somewhat familiar

Postby SerenaBlaze » Fri Oct 21, 2016 1:41 am

Its confirmed. Data for V.o.r.e has been lost. Game can no longer be further developed, I'm really sorry :(
All i could recover is graphic, musics and some tiles set data i lost with my disk. All maps are gone.

Next time i will definitely save it online on mega along with the disk support. Now i had to format it all. Stuck using many USB keys to swap often like good old floppies to get to do anything since my main computer is stuck without internet cause issues with linux and every other computers are pretty much empty cause many different reasons. RIP every single ones of my 800gb+ of stuff (and also my 2011 to 2016 rpg maker data, cracks, ect..) :/ Very weird how it happen when my life is about to change in real life, we can even said all that were in that disk was my entire early adulthood. Oh well, that's badluck. :?

Because project is over ill need to start a new one, but don't worry guys i will still use all your suggestions and keep this topic open as my 'vore games list' were ill go post every single game ill do with description under 'spoilers'.

Coming back fast with 2016 Halloween Game to be release for Halloween, and this time. I WONT MESS. ^^;

I wish also to thanks every single person that supported this project and even agreed to provide sometime authorization to get inspiration from their own maps:

Thanks to Erecant for providing me with her/his map 'A High stack game' with uncrypted copy to get inspiration from, She/He even offered to help for understanding the events structure she/he used.

Thanks to Mysta's for allowing me to use his/her uncrypted maps for inspiration and improve from it.

Thanks to Polyedit2000 for providing me with a very useful topic about suggestions and inspiration here at: viewtopic.php?f=65&t=43772

And finally thanks to you guys for doing suggestions and sending ideas along with support for this project!

I aint leaving this page and i will remain active since its now my game list page. Feel free to keep asking, sharing ideas and enjoy!

May the bellies save you from the ghosts!

--gbrille2215185

SerenaBlaze
Somewhat familiar

Postby Daedra » Fri Oct 21, 2016 12:16 pm

Spoiler: show
gbrille2215185 wrote:Its confirmed. Data for V.o.r.e has been lost. Game can no longer be further developed, I'm really sorry :(
All i could recover is graphic, musics and some tiles set data i lost with my disk. All maps are gone.

Next time i will definitely save it online on mega along with the disk support. Now i had to format it all. Stuck using many USB keys to swap often like good old floppies to get to do anything since my main computer is stuck without internet cause issues with linux and every other computers are pretty much empty cause many different reasons. RIP every single ones of my 800gb+ of stuff (and also my 2011 to 2016 rpg maker data, cracks, ect..) :/ Very weird how it happen when my life is about to change in real life, we can even said all that were in that disk was my entire early adulthood. Oh well, that's badluck. :?

Because project is over ill need to start a new one, but don't worry guys i will still use all your suggestions and keep this topic open as my 'vore games list' were ill go post every single game ill do with description under 'spoilers'.

Coming back fast with 2016 Halloween Game to be release for Halloween, and this time. I WONT MESS. ^^;

I wish also to thanks every single person that supported this project and even agreed to provide sometime authorization to get inspiration from their own maps:

Thanks to Erecant for providing me with her/his map 'A High stack game' with uncrypted copy to get inspiration from, She/He even offered to help for understanding the events structure she/he used.

Thanks to Mysta's for allowing me to use his/her uncrypted maps for inspiration and improve from it.

Thanks to Polyedit2000 for providing me with a very useful topic about suggestions and inspiration here at: viewtopic.php?f=65&t=43772

And finally thanks to you guys for doing suggestions and sending ideas along with support for this project!

I aint leaving this page and i will remain active since its now my game list page. Feel free to keep asking, sharing ideas and enjoy!

--gbrille2215185

Poor english speaker here.
You did lots of things and everything lost, so even starting from 0.2 wont help. Have i understood you right? :(
Daedra
Somewhat familiar

Postby SerenaBlaze » Fri Oct 21, 2016 4:14 pm

Daedra wrote:
Spoiler: show
gbrille2215185 wrote:Its confirmed. Data for V.o.r.e has been lost. Game can no longer be further developed, I'm really sorry :(

--gbrille2215185

Poor english speaker here.
You did lots of things and everything lost, so even starting from 0.2 wont help. Have i understood you right? :(

Yup you did. but ill try starting a new project soon with all the help i got and what i recovered from V.O.R.E :/ 1.0 was almost completed.

SerenaBlaze
Somewhat familiar

Postby kuman2011 » Sat Oct 22, 2016 1:05 am

so how many vore scenes are in the game? from version 0.2 i only found one vore scene and spent almost an hour trying to find others but there aren't any. i know it was a demo but i thought i read somewhere that there are other vore scenes. if someone can actually make a list of the vore scenes and their triggers that would be great provided you put a spoiler alert first of course
kuman2011
Been posting for a bit

Postby SerenaBlaze » Sat Oct 22, 2016 1:12 am

kuman2011 wrote:so how many vore scenes are in the game? from version 0.2 i only found one vore scene and spent almost an hour trying to find others but there aren't any. i know it was a demo but i thought i read somewhere that there are other vore scenes. if someone can actually make a list of the vore scenes and their triggers that would be great provided you put a spoiler alert first of course

There were issues with the second one because in 0.2 farm tiles were not fixed. i had it fixed during developement of 1.0. and ya maybe ill do that to not secret vore scene.

SerenaBlaze
Somewhat familiar

Postby DarkPinkie » Sat Oct 22, 2016 2:37 am

Well too bad you lost your data. It's a shame when computer issues causes projects to "Gain +4/+4 until the end of the turn, then it dies... Horribly."

In either case, good luck with any future projects.
I'm currently a developer for Lurking Lizard Studios currently developing Predator's Coliseum.
We also have a public Discord chat!
DarkPinkie
---

PreviousNext

Return to Vore game