gbrille2215185 VORE GAMES [RPGMAKER] [DEAD]

Forum for the Vore games, and other downloads
Forum rules
Don't ask about updates. If there is an update, it will simply be posted. If someone is committing to a timeline, they will just tell you the timeline without needing anyone to ask.

Use Looking for master thread when you are not posting about an existing game.

You use this forum and website at your own risk for all links and uploads. There is no quality control or malware scanning or testing done here. Proceed with caution and use a virtual machine (VM) for any uploads strongly recommended. Virus/malware scanners alone are generally not good enough.

Re: gbrille2215185 VORE GAMES [RPGMAKER]

Postby SerenaBlaze » Sun Oct 23, 2016 10:48 am

DarkPinkie wrote:Well too bad you lost your data. It's a shame when computer issues causes projects to "Gain +4/+4 until the end of the turn, then it dies... Horribly."

In either case, good luck with any future projects.

thanks! it will be posted here very soon. :wink:
My AI Arts Gallery (Eka Forum): viewtopic.php?f=38&t=63971&p=2926809#p2926809

I also have commisions/drawn on my main gallery.
SerenaBlaze
Somewhat familiar

Postby heath » Mon Oct 24, 2016 8:03 pm

gbrille2215185 wrote:This page include all games i will ever do or made. Just scroll down to the games you want.

#Vore #Pred #Prey #RpgMaker Vx Ace #F/F #F/M #Oral Vore #Unbirth #Micro/Macro #Sci-fi/Post-apoc #gbrille2215185 #80's Sythwave music #Quests #Episodes #Rpg #Free #Community Game #[Insert more tag here] #CustomisedVoreSprites

=============================================================================================================================================================================

V.O.R.E [Stopped by issue] Version 0.1 and 0.2 are here:

Spoiler: show
Version 0.1 [Demo]: This release is a demo and only 2day of work has been done on it, it is made for showcasing the gameplay system/music and maps along with youre first quest. If you have any ideas/Sugestion for improve lore/story feel free to sugest in comment section!: https://mega.nz/#!csJ3BTJA!KKF1dzkncGQp ... Aj8GIC9SpA

Version 0.2 [Demo] This version include fixes for version 0.1 along with 4 New Maps, 1 New hot vore scene and reduction of file for make it easier to download. Also you can now re-watch the game intro from gabriel bunker as much you like without restarting a new game! Have fun! It took me one entire day to work on it like a maniac :D : https://mega.nz/#!88ZU3YiL!jeP0WMBevMo3 ... gd7bQB-WQo There will be no more update of Demo version Next version is real version 1.0 and of course its free!

=============================================================================================================================================================================
Comics:

Version 0.2 Special Comic Strip:

'real reasons' About why V.O.R.E ended

Every games here are meant to be community projects and i do not own any copyright over some musics/tiles N stuff for some of them, but i try to do most of it with specialized tools

RPGMAKER VX Ace RTP HERE: http://www.rpgmakerweb.com/download/additional/run-time-packages

Stuff you might see on my games are:

Custom sprites and vore sprites like this one bellow:

[ https://s17.postimg.org/lwy04z1an/V_O_R_E_First_Vore_Girl_Sprite.png ]

Custom musics like this one:

[Uploading example soon]

Stay cool and may the bellies be with you guys :gulp: :wink:

Note: I'm alone working in this project for doing everything from sprites edit/creation to stories and maps. Please understand i'm doing my best to update often but there is much to do and even by working one entire day on it (like i do often) I mostly end up with little progress.

Some ideas and requests are from the comments down bellow. Thanks guys!

If anyone is willing to help me or participate by doing some vore scenes, sprite or event pictures it will be welcome and help release even faster!

Sprite editor/maker program is: GIMP2 and its a free program online

Music Nes creator program is: Famitracker and its also a free program online

Game engine is from: RPG Maker VX Ace

Sarah OC and in game PNJ and from now all made by me.

This game is meant to be free and never will or should be commercialized or have anybody paid for it.

Musics are from respective owner around the internet along with some graphics/pictures from the internet.

and finally last disclaimer: Years 80's, 90's and 2000's are copyright of planet earth in milky way in real world. Most events from this game are fictional or from a fictional timeline.

Thanks to Mysta's at: memberlist.php?mode=viewprofile&u=16722 for allowing me to use some of his/her assets and doing a contribution for helping improve this game to develop it faster! Go play his/her own games!

Thanks to Erecant at: viewtopic.php?f=79&t=44706 for allowing me to use one unencrypted copy of 'A High stack game' for inspiration and doing a contribution for helping improve this game to develop it faster! Go play his/her own games!

Thanks to Polyedit200 at: viewtopic.php?f=65&t=43772 for advices and this very usefull topic!

And finally of course, thanks to you guys to support and share ideas and propositions about projects in the comment section :-D

List of games:

2016 Halloween:

:evil: Description: Its a surprise, But i can tell you that's sp00ky and eviiiil. :zombie:

[ https://s17.postimg.org/3qpzxtzsv/gbrille_Craft_Sprite_Say_Download.png ]

:zombie: Download: Coming october 31th at 00h00 Halloween day. :evil:

[ https://s16.postimg.org/q3iwdxmwl/gbrille_Craft_Sprite_Say_Story.png ]

Storie: not very much to tell, that pretty much only a little game.

[ https://s18.postimg.org/o840j3zuh/gbrille_Craft_Sprite_Say_Picture.png ]

Pictures: Wont share until 1 day after release, Just expect some Halloween themed rpg maker game with lot of sp00kies, Don't worry there is no jumpscares.

Another Project, trying to think of a name:

Description: Coming soon.

[ https://s17.postimg.org/3qpzxtzsv/gbrille_Craft_Sprite_Say_Download.png ]

Download: Coming soon.

[ https://s16.postimg.org/q3iwdxmwl/gbrille_Craft_Sprite_Say_Story.png ]

Storie: Coming soon.

[ https://s18.postimg.org/o840j3zuh/gbrille_Craft_Sprite_Say_Picture.png ]

Pictures: Coming soon.

I'll try it :)
heath
Participator

Postby heath » Mon Oct 24, 2016 9:40 pm

Dude the DEMO Is Amazing :D love it
heath
Participator

Postby SerenaBlaze » Mon Oct 24, 2016 10:08 pm

heath wrote:Dude the DEMO Is Amazing :D love it

you didnt play until yet? xD and thx!

SerenaBlaze
Somewhat familiar

Postby SerenaBlaze » Mon Oct 24, 2016 10:14 pm

Good new guys! Thanks to Krono work, Version 0.2 file has been unencrypted and i can now begin to re-work version 1.0 from 0.2! V.O.R.E will now be resume! :D

SerenaBlaze
Somewhat familiar

Postby heath » Mon Oct 24, 2016 10:16 pm

cool maybe next I can try the INN :gulp:
heath
Participator

Postby SerenaBlaze » Mon Oct 24, 2016 10:46 pm

heath wrote:cool maybe next I can try the INN :gulp:

There is much to improve and re-built from the lost data. even the INN ^^; But eh, good thing is this break gave me time to think about the storie and re-write a new lore. I'm about to uploading it soon as storie description, (there will be no more project replacing V.O.R.E since the project was saved, of course ill also work on the Halloween 2016 mini-game too!

Here is the storie for short: On 1986 an unknown virus code-named: V.O.R.E has hit the population of North America causing the downfall of civilization as we know and massive exodus to 'health camps' under the army control. Among them were Sarah, a young girl whose dad was in the military scientific, during the breakout on their hometown, her dad took her away to the health camp when her mom lost her mind and attempted to devour her own child. During a day while playing with other children's, Sarah accidentally heard about bunkers being built for keep a selected few protected by her father having a conversation with a person. Some days after, the camp is overrun by the plague with people disappearing and people getting slaughtered, In the middle of this chaos, her dad decided to take Sarah away of this by leaving his post while being injured, his family was everything for him and he wouldn't lose Sarah to the plague like her mother. They ran to the bunker and then he told her to law down on some weird pod and don't move. Being obedient to her father and very afraid, Sarah lost her consciousness when the pod engine started to put her into artificial sleep, the last thing she saw was her father crying over her pod and then leaving the bunker behind sealed with only his daughter inside...

SerenaBlaze
Somewhat familiar

Postby Krono » Tue Oct 25, 2016 1:26 am

gbrille2215185 wrote:Good new guys! Thanks to Krono work, Version 0.2 file has been unencrypted and i can now begin to re-work version 1.0 from 0.2! V.O.R.E will now be resume! :D

Glad I could help! :D
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby MagicznyKrzysztof » Tue Oct 25, 2016 5:01 am

Try make more backups this time :P
MagicznyKrzysztof
Been posting for a bit

Postby DarkPinkie » Tue Oct 25, 2016 5:13 am

gbrille2215185 wrote:Here is the storie for short: On 1986 an unknown virus code-named: V.O.R.E has hit the population of North America causing the downfall of civilization as we know and massive exodus to 'health camps' under the army control. Among them were Sarah, a young girl whose dad was in the military scientific, during the breakout on their hometown, her dad took her away to the health camp when her mom lost her mind and attempted to devour her own child. During a day while playing with other children's, Sarah accidentally heard about bunkers being built for keep a selected few protected by her father having a conversation with a person. Some days after, the camp is overrun by the plague with people disappearing and people getting slaughtered, In the middle of this chaos, her dad decided to take Sarah away of this by leaving his post while being injured, his family was everything for him and he wouldn't lose Sarah to the plague like her mother. They ran to the bunker and then he told her to law down on some weird pod and don't move. Being obedient to her father and very afraid, Sarah lost her consciousness when the pod engine started to put her into artificial sleep, the last thing she saw was her father crying over her pod and then leaving the bunker behind sealed with only his daughter inside...

Cool the story is Fallout esc but with greener and less destroyed scenery (Also not perpetually strapped in the 50s). Any specific reason you chose 1986?
I'm currently a developer for Lurking Lizard Studios currently developing Predator's Coliseum.
We also have a public Discord chat!
DarkPinkie
---

Postby SerenaBlaze » Tue Oct 25, 2016 12:58 pm

MagicznyKrzysztof wrote:Try make more backups this time :P

Of course ^^; ill do at least 2 saves on both reformated disk and on my computer. lol

DarkPinkie wrote:Cool the story is Fallout esc but with greener and less destroyed scenery (Also not perpetually strapped in the 50s). Any specific reason you chose 1986?

You busted me, Fallout is one of the many sci-fi inspiration i had. About 1986 it's because i wanted something modern and sci-fi without too much 'globalization', for explain more lets said most of my inspirations are from 80's-90's movies and novels and also for the 'isolation and being alone aspect' i wanted a year without much 'instant contact' like today with internet. Back then most people had still phones and i can still use the sci-fi robot/AI cause its early computer days. One more thing, 1986 is one year after the 'revival' of video game market :wink: but only video game historian would notice this.

The story i have in mind is like a post-apoc medieval era were most tech were lost and to be rediscovered again, there is also unreal sci-fi items and elements that might happen because lets not forget its a fictional game about vore on a fictional future. I also wish it to be that way for keep a 'large amount of space' if i want to include new ideas and don't have to only stick to being realistic. I also wish to has the timeline progress along with the character with 'events' and 'choices' so yup, not being strapped in the 50s like fallout.

Also has to announce im going to cancel Halloween Game project since there is only 5 days left and i got real life issues to dealt with... sorry :x
But ill keep working on V.O.R.E!

SerenaBlaze
Somewhat familiar

Postby dusterrr » Sat Nov 05, 2016 12:55 pm

hey man, are there any news on the project you're working on?
dusterrr
Been posting for a bit

Postby heath » Mon Nov 07, 2016 7:19 pm

gbrille2215185,

I'm not gonna lie I had a RPG Game Idea but when I posted Someone took it the wrong way and they locked it
heath
Participator

Postby SerenaBlaze » Mon Nov 07, 2016 7:43 pm

dusterrr wrote:hey man, are there any news on the project you're working on?

yup, working on it, its long because i got business to do irl.

heath wrote:gbrille2215185,

I'm not gonna lie I had a RPG Game Idea but when I posted Someone took it the wrong way and they locked it

really? send it to mp if you want x)

SerenaBlaze
Somewhat familiar

Postby heath » Mon Nov 07, 2016 8:00 pm

gbrille2215185,

Okay I just sent it Thank You!! :D
heath
Participator

Postby heath » Wed Nov 09, 2016 8:07 pm

gbrille2215185,

Umm this may sound dum but Did my PM get sent to you or did something happened? :?
heath
Participator

Postby SerenaBlaze » Thu Nov 10, 2016 12:50 am

Umm this may sound dum but Did my PM get sent to you or did something happened? :?

i saw it. thx for sugesting :)

SerenaBlaze
Somewhat familiar

Postby heath » Thu Nov 10, 2016 7:07 pm

gbrille2215185 wrote:

i saw it. thx for sugesting :)

:lol: That's a relief
heath
Participator

Postby dusterrr » Fri Dec 09, 2016 7:09 pm

so i guess you gave up...?
dusterrr
Been posting for a bit

Postby SerenaBlaze » Mon Jan 23, 2017 7:45 am

dusterrr wrote:so i guess you gave up...?

Well, i had issues irl. Lack of time and also lack of ideas. I realised it just wanted to make too big of what i could do alone. Also with 90% of the game lost (V.O.R.E) It didnt help me getting back. I will probably close vore and work on a game (this time focusing on quality content and important stuff within it wit multiple save and a team i have for helping me and even more important, help me make characters acts, i had issues having ideas how to make every single character with a personality). So yeah. V.O.R.E has been cancel but the new project will probably be also posted here soon along with a new post and this time not until atleast a good time of gameplay has been made and story developed. Im sorry of this project has disapointed you. But like all my previous, they were mostly more of learning how to use rpgmaker and write a vore game than anything and i'm glad of all i learned and the level i reached with V.O.R.E. The next project will be the real deal. I promise. :?

-Your'e game developer that care.

SerenaBlaze
Somewhat familiar

PreviousNext

Return to Vore game