Memory Cat [RPG Maker] [Minigame]

Forum for the Vore games, and other downloads
Forum rules
Don't ask about updates. If there is an update, it will simply be posted. If someone is committing to a timeline, they will just tell you the timeline without needing anyone to ask.

Use Looking for master thread when you are not posting about an existing game.

You use this forum and website at your own risk for all links and uploads. There is no quality control or malware scanning or testing done here. Proceed with caution and use a virtual machine (VM) for any uploads strongly recommended. Virus/malware scanners alone are generally not good enough.

Re: Memory Cat [RPG Maker] [Minigame]

Postby Rayen » Sat Oct 15, 2016 8:12 pm

DeliciousMorsel wrote:
Rayen wrote:
DeliciousMorsel wrote:Doesn't want to run under Wine :/
Any chance of an HTML5 export? Even if it was just a download (assuming such a thing is possible, MV seems to have it?)

The HTML5 thing is a bit weird on how it works. What OS are you using? If it's a Mac OS, then I can export a version for that as well.

Linux. If it's too much trouble, don't worry about it.

Ah, yeah. I can't really set up HTML5 very easily, and there's no proper Linux support with RMMV. Sorry about that. D:

tigercloud wrote:Nice, simple game^^ Nice vore scene too :3
Gibet wrote:Loved it! :D fun little game!
aethirshero wrote:This was a fun little game, very simple, but I played it for the story anyway. Enjoyed the artwork and the little narrative you had going, Rayen!

Glad you all liked it! :V

Bowyer2 wrote:I would love to play this game just to see a vore scene, but the game doesn't seen to work on my computer.

Weird. What OS are you using?

Lakeless wrote:A really nice, neat little minigame that has the charm to compete with even fully-made games on the forums, nice work! Enjoyed also how the text and imagery would smoothly transition after matching a pair.

As a side note, I also really liked your choice of music for this project. Lighthearted and enjoyable to listen to without it getting boring after playing the game multiple times (which I sure did).

Bravo, good sir/madam. It was a pleasure to play this game :)

I figured that lighthearted music fits it since I don't intend for it to ever get very serious. Just kinda silly and cute. Glad you enjoyed it! :V

Maexam2 wrote:A very nice, if too short, game! Will you be adding more to this? Like, new scenes, characters, etc...?

I've not yet decided how I will expand on it. I'll either be continuing the catgirl's adventures in her house, or doing assorted scenes with different characters.
Disclaimer: I am a lazy bastard.
Rayen
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby Maexam2 » Sat Oct 15, 2016 8:29 pm

I see. I would vote for the second option, as it would be, in my opinion, easier than describing the Catgirl's life in her house. Also, the second option would suit this game far more than the first one, considering the type of game and the approach you took with it. Again, that's tust my opinion.
Maexam2
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby Bright » Wed Oct 19, 2016 4:04 pm

Heh, a fun little game.
Visit my artblog?
Spoiler: show
http://julienbrightsidesart.blogspot.no/
Bright
Heavy user

Previous

Return to Vore game