Little Snatcher

Forum for the Vore games, and other downloads
Forum rules
Don't ask about updates. If there is an update, it will simply be posted. If someone is committing to a timeline, they will just tell you the timeline without needing anyone to ask.

Use Looking for master thread when you are not posting about an existing game.

You use this forum and website at your own risk for all links and uploads. There is no quality control or malware scanning or testing done here. Proceed with caution and use a virtual machine (VM) for any uploads strongly recommended. Virus/malware scanners alone are generally not good enough.

Re: Little Snatcher

Postby xwrath » Sat Nov 12, 2016 7:55 pm

ian66613 wrote:You don't need the 2x+1 to find the current HP or Stamina values in this game.

I know, that is for rpg maker games, said that because CE was mentioned, since it's more convenient them having to do the x2+1
Awkward guy, so may not answer due to not knowing what should I say...
If I ever help you, don't need to credit me
[Bad english alert!]
xwrath
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby Ledatic » Sun Nov 13, 2016 4:08 am

Thank you, people who didn't respond with mild contempt and disdain. Sometimes people just have a bad day, but whatever, perspective concerning others is totally last year. I apologize, regardless, for whatever jimmies I may have rustled. I also feel obligated to say that just because something is free, doesn't mean it is invulnerable to criticism (even if what I posted isn't seen as criticism, the point still stands).

Anyways, in all fairness, I should definitely have used a cheat engine since I don't have much time to sit down and play through games anymore. But without a cheat engine installed my fresh computer, my unfamiliarity with the Wolf engine, and the effects of tiredness in full effect, I didn't really consider it.

As for the visual cues in the 'caught' minigames, I swear I didn't see any indicators whatsoever. Perhaps I am blind, as well, or I just don't remember it. In any case, that waitress level is hell without cheats/grinding, and was the source of that frustrated post.
Ledatic
New to the forum

Postby ian66613 » Sun Nov 13, 2016 10:43 am

There are no real cues that go out of their way to tell you they are cues. However, you can hold SHIFT (Which depletes your stamina meter) during encounters other than the run away side-scrolling foot/shoe bits to mitigate damage if you time it right. The waitress' tray encounter is the worst though since she can fake it out.

Also, if you use cheat engine and freeze HP/Stamina, you can do infinite time lewd encounter scenes (IE: with the housewife, girl kissing, etc) via the save points >> data. You'll need to unfreeze the values for stamina/HP if you want to break out of it.
Ideal Vore Games · Vore Preferences · My OC (4 inch (10cm) fairy boy.)
I am NOT into Furries/Bestial/Animals.
ian66613
---

Postby Firound » Sun Nov 13, 2016 4:21 pm

Ledatic wrote:Thank you, people who didn't respond with mild contempt and disdain. Sometimes people just have a bad day, but whatever, perspective concerning others is totally last year. I apologize, regardless, for whatever jimmies I may have rustled. I also feel obligated to say that just because something is free, doesn't mean it is invulnerable to criticism (even if what I posted isn't seen as criticism, the point still stands).

Anyways, in all fairness, I should definitely have used a cheat engine since I don't have much time to sit down and play through games anymore. But without a cheat engine installed my fresh computer, my unfamiliarity with the Wolf engine, and the effects of tiredness in full effect, I didn't really consider it.

As for the visual cues in the 'caught' minigames, I swear I didn't see any indicators whatsoever. Perhaps I am blind, as well, or I just don't remember it. In any case, that waitress level is hell without cheats/grinding, and was the source of that frustrated post.

You don't really need to grind or cheat at all - you don't even need the run button, honestly. As long as you stand still, you're essentially completely invisible to the girls unless they've already seen you - so just stand still or move slowly one tile at a time whenever there's girls onscreen and you'll never get caught.
Firound
New to the forum

Postby killermeow » Sun Nov 13, 2016 8:42 pm

Firound wrote:
Ledatic wrote:Thank you, people who didn't respond with mild contempt and disdain. Sometimes people just have a bad day, but whatever, perspective concerning others is totally last year. I apologize, regardless, for whatever jimmies I may have rustled. I also feel obligated to say that just because something is free, doesn't mean it is invulnerable to criticism (even if what I posted isn't seen as criticism, the point still stands).

You don't really need to grind or cheat at all - you don't even need the run button, honestly. As long as you stand still, you're essentially completely invisible to the girls unless they've already seen you - so just stand still or move slowly one tile at a time whenever there's girls onscreen and you'll never get caught.

That won't work as well later on, when girls can see you from offscreen. Still, if you were willing to go slow, it could work- but much easier and faster to just use cheat engine to get through to what you want to see.
Now, back to our scheduled lurking.
If I sound rude, I'm being blunt, likely because somebody did something stupid. I'm not the best at controlling it sometimes
killermeow
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby heath » Mon Nov 14, 2016 10:58 am

Yikes!!!! what a way to start the game off. Being chased by a giant Spider. Shit!!!!!!
heath
Participator

Postby heath » Wed Nov 16, 2016 8:13 pm

How do I level up?
heath
Participator

Postby ian66613 » Thu Nov 17, 2016 1:04 am

heath wrote:How do I level up?

You don't. You need to buy gear to increase your stats.
ian66613
---

Postby InverseTacquito » Fri Nov 18, 2016 7:16 am

killermeow wrote:
SnakeFan wrote:Does the game ends in the kitchen or do i miss something?

Actually, the kitchen path is a bonus path. Back at the outdoor area at school, there is a building you can get into in the upper right. It's only one more screen right now, but that's where the game is headed by the look of it next update- towards the pool.

You directions are a bit faulty, here. That just takes you to the changing room. The outdoor area takes you either there, back into the school, or to the residential area; there's no inbetween.
"Anyone, anywhere can be a success. The key is lowering your standards."
InverseTacquito
Somewhat familiar

Postby twistedknight » Fri Nov 18, 2016 11:17 am

I love the levelling system reminds me of ff8 where theres little to no payout
twistedknight
Been posting for a bit

Postby killermeow » Fri Nov 18, 2016 12:59 pm

twistedknight wrote:I love the levelling system reminds me of ff8 where theres little to no payout

... FF8 gives you better items from enemies with higher levels, there IS payout. As for this game, the GIRLS are the ones who level, not you- they do a little more damage, you get access to better stat boosting gear as a result. That's how you get Whale syringes, the best ones require grinding but are really powerful.
InverseTacquito wrote:
killermeow wrote:
SnakeFan wrote:Does the game ends in the kitchen or do i miss something?
Actually, the kitchen path is a bonus path. Back at the outdoor area at school, there is a building you can get into in the upper right. It's only one more screen right now, but that's where the game is headed by the look of it next update- towards the pool.
You directions are a bit faulty, here. That just takes you to the changing room. The outdoor area takes you either there, back into the school, or to the residential area; there's no inbetween.

The changing room is exactly where I was directing you to, though. It was newly added with the kitchen, eventually the rocks in the room before the kitchen will be removed for a path going further there, but right now the pool area is getting worked on. Once you hit those 2 areas, you're as far as you can go in the current version.
Now, back to our scheduled lurking.
If I sound rude, I'm being blunt, likely because somebody did something stupid. I'm not the best at controlling it sometimes
killermeow
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby heath » Fri Nov 18, 2016 7:07 pm

how do I get passed the Residential area ? There's no exit
heath
Participator

Postby ian66613 » Fri Nov 18, 2016 7:40 pm

heath wrote:how do I get passed the Residential area ? There's no exit

You didn't download the new one on the 27th page of the giantesscity thread.
ian66613
---

Postby heath » Fri Nov 18, 2016 7:52 pm

ian66613 wrote:
heath wrote:how do I get passed the Residential area ? There's no exit

You didn't download the new one on the 27th page of the giantesscity thread.

^^; Dum Dum me
heath
Participator

Postby ian66613 » Sun Jan 29, 2017 6:44 pm

While no vore was added in this most recent update... please look forward to potential scenes with the black cats, the ever-dangerous tiny-snatchers:

https://giantesscity.com/forum/viewtopi ... &start=615

Download link at top of page in that link, or you can get it here.
ian66613
---

Postby RossTheEmeraldFox » Mon Feb 06, 2017 11:22 am

Hmm.. "TripleAAA813"

Does that mean this is a Triple-A Game? XP
RossTheEmeraldFox
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby footvore101 » Mon Jun 26, 2017 5:04 pm

killermeow wrote:
Ledatic wrote:This 'game' is awful. If you even want to call this a game, which is based on unavoidable detection mechanics, frustratingly limited run time, literally impossible mini 'games', and broken hiding spots which often just plop you out under a girl to be instantly killed with your limited stamina. I'd like that frustrating hour of my life back, thanks.

I don't care if it's just rage that entails above - this seriously is how you DON'T to make a game. Annoying music, bad mechanics and nothing 'skill' based aside from impossibly short reaction times, and not to mention seriously short scenes, if you could even call them that.

Dude, you NEED to grind to get the equipment you need to survive. Barring that, if you are lazy like me, CHEAT ENGINE. Seriously, you don't even need any knowledge with it- unlimited health, unlimited stamina, don't even need to do anything special to the values, just find them and freeze them. If you're holding down sprint all the time, you ignored the point. Learn HOW to play the game before ya get pissed that it isn't conforming to your playstyle.

Escuse me, but could you please tell me how to use CHEAT ENGINE to change those values? I spent three hours messing with it and got no where. Instructions would be appreciated, thank you!
footvore101
New to the forum

Postby JustAQuinn » Mon Jun 26, 2017 8:22 pm

Google 'how to use cheat engine'. I applaud you trying to mess around and tinker with it until you found an answer, but this is one of those times just googling will provide a better solution than just copy-pasting instructions I stole from someone else or telling you to figure it out on your own. That many buttons and options playing with values you don't understand can be intimidating!

You'll feel better for it and it really is actually simple once you watch someone else do it once.

Just make sure you run the game first before clicking the open button in Cheat Engine so you can find it easier and search faster than Physical Memory.

And don't forget to do a new First Scan for each mistake you make or new number you want to hack!
JustAQuinn
Somewhat familiar

Postby ian66613 » Sat Feb 03, 2018 12:25 pm

So, there has been an update to this game finally, Japanese Only for now. We'll see if our lovely translator (on giantesscity) comes in a few days to translate it for us:

https://www.axfc.net/u/3885368
password (top box): shrink

Added Black Cats Gang house
Added Amusement Arcade (I think that was how it was called)

You can play a hide and seek kind of minigame with the Gang leader and there is a new girl in the arcade with her 3 interactions, there is also a bonus interaction if you try to climb the north-west arcade machine without disconnecting it

Edit: It has been translated, you can get that here: https://mega.nz/#!itFDnKRI!oFVVeg8FT3gH ... YCNcOaWCjQ

No new vore scenes from what it looks like.
ian66613
---

Postby Drakohahn » Sun Feb 11, 2018 11:31 pm

Just a random question for someone who's gotten to the end of the current update... is there a class of Sub Cylinders beyond the Red ones?
Drakohahn
Been posting for a bit

PreviousNext

Return to Vore game