Little Snatcher

Forum for the Vore games, and other downloads
Forum rules
Don't ask about updates. If there is an update, it will simply be posted. If someone is committing to a timeline, they will just tell you the timeline without needing anyone to ask.

Use Looking for master thread when you are not posting about an existing game.

You use this forum and website at your own risk for all links and uploads. There is no quality control or malware scanning or testing done here. Proceed with caution and use a virtual machine (VM) for any uploads strongly recommended. Virus/malware scanners alone are generally not good enough.

Little Snatcher

Postby TripleAAA1183 » Sat Nov 05, 2016 6:40 pm

I don't know the download link for this, and I'm not sure if this is the actual name, but there's a game that appears to be called Little Snatcher, where you're shrunken down and try to avoid giantesses! If they catch you...you'll be subjected to a variety of fates! Stepped on, hugged to death, placed between the giantess' slips and sucked on...and more recently, getting eaten! As I said, I don't have the link for the game itself, but I DO have a link for a playlist containing all the different fates:

https://m.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLd ... X_IHSDEw1C
TripleAAA1183
Been posting for a bit

Re: Little Snatcher

Postby anirishnirvana » Sat Nov 05, 2016 8:54 pm

Found this in the linked video's description: https://mega.nz/#!us9iSLhL!pGwauItne2Mr ... VYPrjnfBhM
anirishnirvana
Somewhat familiar

Postby xwrath » Sat Nov 05, 2016 10:10 pm

Lurk on 4chan, everytime it's updated a link will appear there
Awkward guy, so may not answer due to not knowing what should I say...
If I ever help you, don't need to credit me
[Bad english alert!]
xwrath
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby killermeow » Sun Nov 06, 2016 1:12 am

Theres a thread over on Giantesscity for it, only vore scenes so far are in the kitchen, while there is a couple of mawshots/vore tease scenes along the way that don't end in vore.
https://www.giantesscity.com/forum/view ... 4&t=124873
Current English version on page 27 as of Nov 6 '16 (Need an account at GiantessCity, for those asking in the future for the latest version scroll thru the latest pages first.) As for the version you posted, anirishnirvana, that version is FAR outdated- better to nab the current version so the kitchen will actually exist.
Now, back to our scheduled lurking.
If I sound rude, I'm being blunt, likely because somebody did something stupid. I'm not the best at controlling it sometimes
killermeow
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby GrandMaru » Sun Nov 06, 2016 5:53 am

killermeow wrote:Theres a thread over on Giantesscity for it, only vore scenes so far are in the kitchen, while there is a couple of mawshots/vore tease scenes along the way that don't end in vore.
https://www.giantesscity.com/forum/view ... 4&t=124873
Current English version on page 27 as of Nov 6 '16 (Need an account at GiantessCity, for those asking in the future for the latest version scroll thru the latest pages first.) As for the version you posted, anirishnirvana, that version is FAR outdated- better to nab the current version so the kitchen will actually exist.

I've been unable to register at Giantess city for a while now since their register form has been broken. Can you post the link here to the download? Thank you.
GrandMaru
New to the forum

Postby TripleAAA1183 » Sun Nov 06, 2016 7:05 am

Found another link, this time with the kitchen:

https://mega.nz/#!DhNGHTjZ!PUw8JCQ2e3jq ... -x55ICt7BY
TripleAAA1183
Been posting for a bit

Postby SnakeFan » Mon Nov 07, 2016 11:18 am

Does the game ends in the kitchen or do i miss something?
SnakeFan
Somewhat familiar

Postby Zephy231 » Mon Nov 07, 2016 11:44 am

Yeah, that's as far as it goes right now.
Zephy231
Somewhat familiar

Postby killermeow » Mon Nov 07, 2016 11:48 pm

SnakeFan wrote:Does the game ends in the kitchen or do i miss something?

Actually, the kitchen path is a bonus path. Back at the outdoor area at school, there is a building you can get into in the upper right. It's only one more screen right now, but that's where the game is headed by the look of it next update- towards the pool.
If I sound rude, I'm being blunt, likely because somebody did something stupid. I'm not the best at controlling it sometimes
killermeow
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby twistedknight » Tue Nov 08, 2016 4:21 am

how do you use ls because cant I figure it out
twistedknight
Been posting for a bit

Postby soniti54 » Wed Nov 09, 2016 4:10 pm

twistedknight wrote:how do you use ls because cant I figure it out

Spoiler: show
In School Area 2: climb the girl in the second classroom with the interaction bubble, then choose to use LS.
soniti54
New to the forum

Postby Ledatic » Sat Nov 12, 2016 5:08 am

This 'game' is awful. If you even want to call this a game, which is based on unavoidable detection mechanics, frustratingly limited run time, literally impossible mini 'games', and broken hiding spots which often just plop you out under a girl to be instantly killed with your limited stamina. I'd like that frustrating hour of my life back, thanks.

I don't care if it's just rage that entails above - this seriously is how you DON'T to make a game. Annoying music, bad mechanics and nothing 'skill' based aside from impossibly short reaction times, and not to mention seriously short scenes, if you could even call them that.
Ledatic
New to the forum

Postby Zephy231 » Sat Nov 12, 2016 11:15 am

So what you're saying is that you're bad and don't understand the mechanics at all?
Zephy231
Somewhat familiar

Postby ryanshowseason3 » Sat Nov 12, 2016 11:41 am

Ledatic wrote:This 'game' is awful. If you even want to call this a game, which is based on unavoidable detection mechanics, frustratingly limited run time, literally impossible mini 'games', and broken hiding spots which often just plop you out under a girl to be instantly killed with your limited stamina. I'd like that frustrating hour of my life back, thanks.

I don't care if it's just rage that entails above - this seriously is how you DON'T to make a game. Annoying music, bad mechanics and nothing 'skill' based aside from impossibly short reaction times, and not to mention seriously short scenes, if you could even call them that.

Well you got what you paid for.

And you paid nothing. :roll:

Also why not tell this to the developer? None of us here made this. Complain over on Giantess city if you think it should be better.
ryanshowseason3
???

Postby JustAQuinn » Sat Nov 12, 2016 2:03 pm

Ledatic wrote:This 'game' is awful. If you even want to call this a game, which is based on unavoidable detection mechanics, frustratingly limited run time, literally impossible mini 'games', and broken hiding spots which often just plop you out under a girl to be instantly killed with your limited stamina. I'd like that frustrating hour of my life back, thanks.

Salt.

Sounds like someone hasn't shopped/used equipment. Your stats are nothing without the items you can buy. You move in burst in Little Snatcher and the object is to NOT be caught. You can make money by escaping, grind on the orange haired girl first, then buy some better stamina and health equipment. Rinse, repeat.

I'm wondering how impossibly small your reaction time is when the game tells you with graphical effects on the edge of the screen when to press the run button.

Unavoidable detection? Run.

Limited run time? Equip new items.

Literally impossible? Press the run button.

Hiding spots? There are no hiding spots. Let me guess, you don't know what type of game this is. Think less action/adventure and more Metal Gear Shrunken. The game actually gives you a map of the entire area so the girls' movement shouldn't be a surprise at all.

The only design flaw in Little Snatcher is that if multiple girls corner you you may as well let them kill you because they'll just catch you as soon as the other is done.

I don't even know why this thread even exists, we have the general JRPG thread and there is basically one vore area, the kitchen, which is the last one.

Changing the main sneaking music to Metal Gear 2 music was one of the funnest things I've ever done in a WolfRPG game.
JustAQuinn
Somewhat familiar

Postby killermeow » Sat Nov 12, 2016 2:47 pm

Dude, you NEED to grind to get the equipment you need to survive. Barring that, if you are lazy like me, CHEAT ENGINE. Seriously, you don't even need any knowledge with it- unlimited health, unlimited stamina, don't even need to do anything special to the values, just find them and freeze them. If you're holding down sprint all the time, you ignored the point. Learn HOW to play the game before ya get pissed that it isn't conforming to your playstyle.
killermeow
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby Krono » Sat Nov 12, 2016 5:26 pm

killermeow wrote:

Dude, you NEED to grind to get the equipment you need to survive. Barring that, if you are lazy like me, CHEAT ENGINE. Seriously, you don't even need any knowledge with it- unlimited health, unlimited stamina, don't even need to do anything special to the values, just find them and freeze them. If you're holding down sprint all the time, you ignored the point. Learn HOW to play the game before ya get pissed that it isn't conforming to your playstyle.

I agree. A lot of fetish games I just play for the content and I know the mechanics are clunky and made by someone in their spare time. Cheat engine makes it so I don't have to worry too much. I can enjoy the content as much as I like. All I had to do with this game was give myself 999,999,999 of the currency and I bought everything. Equip the best stuff and run around knowing you are almost impossible to kill. Then you get to the vore parts and you can have fun in the girls mouth.

the cool thing about this game is the values are not encrypted. Just search for the string with the exact numbers.
RPG maker games are encrypted so they require you to search for (value)*2+1
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby ian66613 » Sat Nov 12, 2016 6:08 pm

Krono wrote:RPG maker games are encrypted so they require you to search for (value)*2+1

Thankfully, Little Snatcher is not an RPGMaker game. Instead, it is a WolfRPG Editor game. Its values don't need the *2+1.
Ideal Vore Games · Vore Preferences · My OC (4 inch (10cm) fairy boy.)
I am NOT into Furries/Bestial/Animals.
ian66613
---

Postby xwrath » Sat Nov 12, 2016 6:34 pm

ian66613 wrote:
Krono wrote:RPG maker games are encrypted so they require you to search for (value)*2+1

Thankfully, Little Snatcher is not an RPGMaker game. Instead, it is a WolfRPG Editor game. Its values don't need the *2+1.

About the rpg maker x2+1, using this will allow you to just select "rpg maker type" and search the values as you see
Code: Select all
alloc(TypeName,256)
alloc(ByteSize,4)
alloc(PreferedAlignment, 4)
alloc(ConvertRoutine,1024)
alloc(ConvertBackRoutine,1024)

TypeName:
db 'RPG VX type',0

ByteSize:
dd 4

PreferedAlignment:
dd 1

//The convert routine should hold a routine that converts the data to an nteger (in eax)
//function declared as: stdcall int ConvertRoutine(unsigned char *input);

//Note: Keep in mind that this routine can be called by multiple threads at the same time.

ConvertRoutine:
[32-bit]
push ebp
mov ebp,esp
push ecx
mov ecx,[ebp+8]
[/32-bit]

//at this point ecx contains the address where the bytes are stored

//put the bytes into the eax register
mov eax,[ecx] //second fun fact, addressing with 32-bit registers doesn't work in 64-bit, it becomes a 64-bit automatically (most of the time)
shr eax,1 //shift right by 1 bit (divide by 2)

//and now exit the routine
[64-bit]
ret
[/64-bit]
[32-bit]
pop ecx
pop ebp
ret 4
[/32-bit]

//The convert back routine should hold a routine that converts the given integer back to a row of bytes (e.g when the user wats to write a new value)
//function declared as: stdcall void ConvertBackRoutine(int i, unsigned char *output);
ConvertBackRoutine:
[32-bit]
push ebp
mov ebp,esp
push edx //save the registers
push ecx
mov edx,[ebp+0c]
mov ecx,[ebp+08]
[/32-bit]

//at this point edx contains the address to write the value to
//and ecx contains the value

push eax
push edx

mov edx,[edx] //edx now contains the original value
and edx,1 //only save the first bit

mov eax,ecx //eax gets the user input value
shl eax,1 //shift left by 1 bit (multiply by 2)
or eax,edx //add the bits of the original value

pop edx
mov [edx],eax //write the new value into the old value
pop eax

[64-bit]
//everything is back to what it was, so exit
ret
[/64-bit]

[32-bit]
//cleanup first
pop ecx
pop edx
pop ebp
ret 8
[/32-bit]

to use it:
Start ce
open any process
rightclick the "value type" combobox
click "define new custom type (autoassemble)"
replace the existing script with the script posted here
and click OK

From now on you can select as variable type "RPG VX Type" and just scan for the values and edit them as well
CE will remember this type so it will be usable next time you start ce
got from http://forum.cheatengine.org/viewtopic. ... 66656126d7
Awkward guy, so may not answer due to not knowing what should I say...
If I ever help you, don't need to credit me
[Bad english alert!]
xwrath
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby ian66613 » Sat Nov 12, 2016 6:48 pm

You don't need the 2x+1 to find the current HP or Stamina values in this game.
Ideal Vore Games · Vore Preferences · My OC (4 inch (10cm) fairy boy.)
I am NOT into Furries/Bestial/Animals.
ian66613
---

Next

Return to Vore game