Legacy and Monsters

Forum for the Vore games, and other downloads
Forum rules
Don't ask about updates. If there is an update, it will simply be posted. If someone is committing to a timeline, they will just tell you the timeline without needing anyone to ask.

Use Looking for master thread when you are not posting about an existing game.

You use this forum and website at your own risk for all links and uploads. There is no quality control or malware scanning or testing done here. Proceed with caution and use a virtual machine (VM) for any uploads strongly recommended. Virus/malware scanners alone are generally not good enough.

Re: Legacy and Monsters

Postby runeguden » Thu Nov 24, 2016 4:54 pm

yap, can hardly wait :3
runeguden
Participator

Postby Evilpancake » Thu Nov 24, 2016 5:39 pm

I hope this goes from idea to game, but with so many threads of "So i'm making this game, its gonna be awesome n such" and then the thread disappears and dies until someone necro's it 5 years from now... its hard to say "I'm excited", but you have my support and wishes that everything goes well.

On a side note from the teaser image, eww futa with no balls, always found that offputting...but i can't even explain why, at least in vore it seems perfect little holding cells down there that why wouldn't you... but hey, to each their own i guess.
Evilpancake
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby FlareStar » Thu Dec 08, 2016 10:18 am

tonyvld wrote:if all goes well and I don't hit any bumps in the road I should have a demo out by later today/tonight if not early tomorrow.

hi there
FlareStar
Somewhat familiar

Postby Maexam2 » Wed Dec 14, 2016 5:35 am

Wow! Interesting so far!
Maexam2
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby nuggholio » Tue Dec 20, 2016 12:28 pm

Any updates on the progress?
nuggholio
Participator

Postby MirceaKitsune » Fri Dec 23, 2016 8:13 pm

Can I conclude from that screenshot that the game focuses on furry preds? Because if so, I'm totally hype with this!
Vore Tournament - A FOSS vore FPS based on Xonotic.
Patreon - Please support me if you enjoy my projects.
MirceaKitsune
???

Postby tonyvld » Wed Jan 11, 2017 2:48 am

ok, sorry for being gone, but I ask for your patience, in a bit of a housing situation and have it settled, once I get out there I will continue work on the game, I do apologize to you all about this.
A kind twin tailed fennec kitsune.
tonyvld
Somewhat familiar

Postby runeguden » Fri Jan 13, 2017 4:15 pm

Ah, thank god this is not dead :3 to many games in the making gets dropped
runeguden
Participator

Postby Doomlycupcake » Thu Feb 09, 2017 2:11 pm

I hope this isn't dead we don't have a lot off games lately
Doomlycupcake
Participator

Postby Aickavon12 » Thu Feb 16, 2017 8:45 pm

Doomlycupcake wrote:I hope this isn't dead we don't have a lot off games lately

Keep in mind the content creator stated he is having housing issues, thusly, it might be that he's moving which could take anywhere between a week to several months to get settled in before he can actively work on a fetish game of all things.
This song is dedicated to Eka.

Never gonna give you up! Never Gonna let you down! Never gonna run around, desert you!
Aickavon12
???

Postby FlareStar » Fri Feb 17, 2017 9:33 am

Keep in mind the content creator stated he is having housing issues, thusly, it might be that he's moving which could take anywhere between a week to several months to get settled in before he can actively work on a fetish game of all things

Spoiler: show
FlareStar
Somewhat familiar

Postby tonyvld » Sun Feb 19, 2017 4:41 am

Hello all, Tony here again, and so far I just need to get everything squared away and taken care of, plus my new working schedule is a bit of a conflict but I will do what I can to get this going again, anyways a small shoutout to Aickavon12, thanks for understanding and putting it in the way you did, as in many cases this is most often true, however the housing situation is solved, and its just finding and getting the time to work on the game, more than likely with my schedule as it is now, the game will need to be worked on during weekends.
tonyvld
Somewhat familiar

Postby nuggholio » Sat May 06, 2017 2:33 am

excited for this game, really like games where you can date / marry npcs or just generally have lots of interactions with them.
is there a demo available for patrons or is it not ready yet?
nuggholio
Participator

Postby tonyvld » Sun May 28, 2017 5:41 am

Ladies and Gents I'm back but I do have some good and bad news, good news is, I'm gonna get back to workin on the game a bit more. Bad news, I'm in between jobs at the moment. Now I owe you all an explanation, well with the move happening it did delay the game and brought it to a dead stop for awhile. Then once the job kicked in, the schedule was a bit....hard to work around. Also not gonna lie to you guys, motivation for it kinda died on me, cause I was wanting to add so much to the game and give you guys a wonderful experience I was biting off more than I could chew. Now, that is not to say that CV, AV, BV, OV, UB, etc. Wont be in the game, cause it will be. Just miiight not be CG for a lot of it, if any really. Also the project is gonna have to go back to square 1, as I have a new game engine that is more flexible. The problem is, I have to custom make most everything. Items, skills, states, etc. Now, as I'm typing this to you guys, I'm steadily working on skills/states. So this project isn't dead in the water, and I will refuse to let it go down. It might take me quite a bit of time to get somethin out here to you all, but mark my words, I will get something out here for you guys to play. It'd be a small demo, one or two scenes and that'd be about it. Now for the full game, I'm planning on making it a bit long, and god help me, cause my internet is kinda touch and go, so hopefully when I upload it, it actually uploads properly. Anyways, gonna go back to it and hopefully get skills and such taken care of quickly.
tonyvld
Somewhat familiar

Postby tonyvld » Sun May 28, 2017 6:06 am

Ok, just to get some input from you guys, cause I couldn't figure out for the life of me how to do it here, just jump over to my patreon to take part in a quick lil poll.
tonyvld
Somewhat familiar

Postby tonyvld » Sun May 28, 2017 12:53 pm

Alrighty, guys tallying up the votes, but the poll is still available, but so far, it appears that Oral and Breast are winning for the vore scenes that shall be in the demo, If you're wanting Anal and Unbirth, do go vote and make it known~ Now by no means is a demo like, within DAYS of release, but maaaaaybe a couple weeks, I honestly dunno. But I'm still working on several things, testing them in game to see if they work, etc. Also, for those who wish to donate to my patreon, go ahead and check the tiers as new things will be added to them that might interest you!~
tonyvld
Somewhat familiar

Postby runeguden » Wed May 31, 2017 6:51 pm

looking forward to the demo :3
runeguden
Participator

Postby 33defence » Fri Jun 02, 2017 9:29 pm

So with the patreon, what does it mean you can have input on one NPC?
33defence
Been posting for a bit

Postby tonyvld » Tue Jun 06, 2017 11:02 pm

33defence wrote:So with the patreon, what does it mean you can have input on one NPC?

Ahh, well, basically, you tell me what NPC you'd like to have in game, male, female, herm, etc. Now I try not to do M/Anything as well, its a lil against my prefs, but I do have a bit more of an open mind. Annnywho, as I was saying, ya jus tell me what gender of the NPC, what type of vore they'd do, fatal or non, etc.
tonyvld
Somewhat familiar

Postby tonyvld » Fri Jun 09, 2017 5:45 pm

Ok guys, made some progress and wanna show you guys the results! Don't worry all is SFW, this go around. Now, things have definently picked up and I will continue working on this when I can.
Test Room 1.jpg

Test Room 2.jpg

Test Room 3.jpg

Test Room 4.jpg
tonyvld
Somewhat familiar

PreviousNext