Legacy and Monsters

Forum for the Vore games, and other downloads
Forum rules
Don't ask about updates. If there is an update, it will simply be posted. If someone is committing to a timeline, they will just tell you the timeline without needing anyone to ask.

Use Looking for master thread when you are not posting about an existing game.

You use this forum and website at your own risk for all links and uploads. There is no quality control or malware scanning or testing done here. Proceed with caution and use a virtual machine (VM) for any uploads strongly recommended. Virus/malware scanners alone are generally not good enough.

Re: Legacy and Monsters

Postby runeguden » Fri Jun 09, 2017 5:46 pm

Looks great, I can hardly wait for the demo
runeguden
Participator

Postby nuggholio » Sun Oct 15, 2017 5:58 am

how goes the game?
nuggholio
Participator

Postby Kuja » Mon Oct 16, 2017 8:51 am

I hate to be that guy, and im completely behind this idea of a product but your asking people to support you via patreon with no proof of any production. Its the reason you only have 2 people giving you 2 dollars a month. now im not being critical, this isnt steam or anything but you could possibly get additional support if we start seeing screenshots.
Kuja
Somewhat familiar

Postby Hansony » Mon Oct 16, 2017 5:10 pm

so is this game dead or is it just harder then thought?
Cause on the patrion page there were an update back in November 2016 that there would be a demo in 2-3 days which were then repeatedly delayed with no update about a demo even at the last update back in may... so as I said, is it dead or just really hard to find time working on it / getting everything to work together right?
Not trying to point fingers, being rude or be impatient but it is worrying when self imposed time-limits are not kept and there is not made any clear posts explaining why (at least that I could see)
Hansony
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby tonyvld » Mon Oct 16, 2017 7:44 pm

Heyo guys, ok, first thing is first, the game is still alive, but its just sittin on the back burner, since my work schedule is a bit of an issue, so while the project isn't DEAD, it isn't in the greatest of health either, and like I said, I have to make just about everything from scratch, from items to skills, I know its been a good long time since I last said something about the game but do know its still getting worked on. And yes Hansony, other problems do include getting skills to work properly, getting certain scripts to actually work and not crash the game, balancing the power of skills, balancing the power of items, and enemies, getting better sprites for the enemies, and a lot of other things, a lot more work is going into this, much more than I originally thought, and while I knew it wouldn't have been a walk in the park to start with, I didn't know that I would try to add THIS much. It originally started out as 'Hm, this does look good, but it could be better...ok lets add this to make it better.' then it just kept snowballing from there, and became a much larger task than originally planned, now, as I said before, one thing that most likely wont make it into the game now, is CG pictures. Anyway, sorry that this is taking so long guys, it just became much bigger than originally planned, and I'm having difficulty making progress and finding time to work on it.
A kind twin tailed fennec kitsune.
tonyvld
Somewhat familiar

Postby nuggholio » Thu Oct 19, 2017 3:14 pm

congrats on being one of the devs that reply.
anyways, you do what you gotta, the game will be done when its done.
nuggholio
Participator

Postby nuggholio » Wed Mar 28, 2018 3:31 am

Are you still working on this? or was it dropped / on hiatus?
nuggholio
Participator

Postby tonyvld » Wed Mar 28, 2018 5:41 pm

Hiatus for the time being, work is taking up a large portion of my time, and it doesn't help that my schedule is random and sporadic, which makes it even harder to find the time to sit down and work on it. Though I might end up removing some of the features, like the animated side battle chars since they're hard as hell to find.
tonyvld
Somewhat familiar

Postby tonyvld » Wed Mar 28, 2018 5:43 pm

Oh, and to better explain, I mean like the animated side view battle enemies.
tonyvld
Somewhat familiar

Previous

Return to Vore game