Devourment Mod Help

Forum for the Vore games, and other downloads
Forum rules
Don't ask about updates. If there is an update, it will simply be posted. If someone is committing to a timeline, they will just tell you the timeline without needing anyone to ask.

Use Looking for master thread when you are not posting about an existing game.

You use this forum and website at your own risk for all links and uploads. There is no quality control or malware scanning or testing done here. Proceed with caution and use a virtual machine (VM) for any uploads strongly recommended. Virus/malware scanners alone are generally not good enough.

Devourment Mod Help

Postby mooseman7769 » Wed Nov 09, 2016 8:52 pm

I need like step by step details on how to install the mod. I'm not some computer god and I have tired the youtube videos please someone be so kind to help me out. I am almost sure that this would be helping a lot of other people who like me arent computer gods those people and me would thank the person who leads us on how to download this great mod for this great game.
mooseman7769
Been posting for a bit

Re: Devourment Mod Help

Postby bloodwolf03 » Thu Nov 10, 2016 1:12 am

Well This is one link that does give instructions both how to install the mod and the extra requirements you need for the mod to function.

This being the link to the actual mod itself
blog.php?b=26087

as for the other things you have to get before the devourment mod will function

SKSE aka Skyrim Script Extender

http://skse.silverlock.org/
Just download the installer and make sure you install it to your skyrim game folder

SkyUi
http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/3863/?

Then there is FINIs
http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/11811/?

As for Loot

https://loot.github.io/

That help sort your installed mods for the loading orders of installed mods
bloodwolf03
Been posting for a bit

Postby mooseman7769 » Thu Nov 10, 2016 8:17 am

So the link provides like details and isn't all that hard to understand
mooseman7769
Been posting for a bit

Postby mooseman7769 » Thu Nov 10, 2016 9:57 am

Thanks for trying to help am just to clumsy and stupid with computers to know what any of this is and or even do I think I will just uninstall Skyrim and never play it again with or without mods thanks though
mooseman7769
Been posting for a bit

Postby bloodwolf03 » Thu Nov 10, 2016 11:26 am

What any of what is specifically? Honestly these are the things required to be installed for devourment to work, once you have these installed, You need to run skyrim using the skse loader. Make sure the SKSE gets installed into the Skyrim folder not the skyrim/data folder

winrar is fairly simple to use when opening winzip files.

once ya have all of the listed items installed you simply go to the skyrim folder where the game is installed and double click the exe file called SKSE_loader you can not use the normal skyrim launcher if you want to use any mod that requires SKSE basically
bloodwolf03
Been posting for a bit

Postby ian66613 » Thu Nov 10, 2016 11:38 am

To make all of this easier, you should install Live Another Life, as it would bypass the vanilla opening. (Live another life should be placed after SkyUI, but before FNIS in the install order.)

The install order should be:

* SKSE (Skyrm Script Extender)
* SkyUI
(* Live Another Life goes here.)

Then you run the game in SKSE Launcher FIRST before continuing. SAVE the game as well. Close the game after.

* FNIS.

After installing this (DO NOT install it with NMM, just install manually. I don't care if it is compatible with NMM or not.) You need to run GenerateFNISForUsers exe file in the skyrim FNIS Data folder. Run the game again with your save. Save again, then close the game. Before you install devourment, you'll want to figure out if you want a special custom skeleton or not, if you do, you would install that now, before devourment. If you install XP32, you need to run FNIS with the arm fix and any of the XP32 patches ticked in the FNIS DIalog. (And regardless of what skeleton you chose, you have to run FNIS again here.)

* Devourment

After installing devourment, you MUST run FNIS AGAIN, no matter if you opened the game or not. Run LOOT now, if you have other mods installed (even if it's just the unofficial skyrim patch.) if you don't have any others installed, or if LOOT says everything's fine and/or you saved the new load order with loot, now you can start the game up, and load your save again.

Male predators are not supported.
This won't work on Special Edition.
Ideal Vore Games · Vore Preferences · My OC (4 inch (10cm) fairy boy.)
I am NOT into Furries/Bestial/Animals.
ian66613
---

Postby mooseman7769 » Thu Nov 10, 2016 1:12 pm

bloodwolf03 wrote:What any of what is specifically? Honestly these are the things required to be installed for devourment to work, once you have these installed, You need to run skyrim using the skse loader. Make sure the SKSE gets installed into the Skyrim folder not the skyrim/data folder

winrar is fairly simple to use when opening winzip files.

once ya have all of the listed items installed you simply go to the skyrim folder where the game is installed and double click the exe file called SKSE_loader you can not use the normal skyrim launcher if you want to use any mod that requires SKSE basically

The problem is I download all the things that are listen on the page like SkyUI SKSE I install through steam and loot and finis install but then moving the files around to there spots for the mod to work and making sure that I have all of the items that I need to make sure the mod at least works I get all of the files but then have no clue what to do with them I have the mod and all of that but just have it sitting there in my download section putting it into random skyrim folders that I think are the right one Also will 7Zip work instead of WinZip and WinRAR because I don't want to pay for them
mooseman7769
Been posting for a bit

Postby ian66613 » Thu Nov 10, 2016 8:28 pm

ESPs, BSAs and ESMs (and any complementary files/folders) go into the steamapps/common/Skyrim/data folder. FINIS has a readme on where the optimal place to put it is.
ian66613
---

Postby mooseman7769 » Thu Nov 10, 2016 8:36 pm

Okay I got the mod to download and its says its in the game but how come when I go to click on ex ysolda the option for her to swallow me doesn't pop up
mooseman7769
Been posting for a bit

Postby paperairplaneclip » Thu Nov 10, 2016 9:55 pm

Some random person like that can't just swallow you. It has to be an ennemy with NPC vore enabled, or a follower, which you can ask to swallow you. OR You swallow people yourself.
You need some Addons like Ryanshowseason3's addon so that you can ask an npc to swallow you out of the blue
paperairplaneclip
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby bloodwolf03 » Fri Nov 11, 2016 12:03 pm

Installed through steam? Sorry I have no information on that particular method I do not use steam to install skyrim mods. It maybe easier for you to manualy install them without using steam in any way. Many mods that come in zip formate can be very easily installed with Winrar by opening the zip file with Winrar, selecting all of the zip files contents and clicking extract to button, and telling it where your skyrim/data folder is
bloodwolf03
Been posting for a bit

Postby Aces » Fri Nov 11, 2016 9:53 pm

At some point I need to make an idiot proof guide to installing Skyrim's vore mod and its various other components you might want.

Not that I imply you're an idiot, but because I need it for myself whenever my Skyrim vore mod breaks again, because the devourment resource thread is absolutely useless for answering questions about various problems. Hell, the Devourment mod should really have its very own forum so we can properly organize those posts.

But that's just my opinion.
Aces
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby mooseman7769 » Sat Nov 12, 2016 12:28 pm

Aces wrote:At some point I need to make an idiot proof guide to installing Skyrim's vore mod and its various other components you might want.

Not that I imply you're an idiot, but because I need it for myself whenever my Skyrim vore mod breaks again, because the devourment resource thread is absolutely useless for answering questions about various problems. Hell, the Devourment mod should really have its very own forum so we can properly organize those posts.

Nah I got it I installed it with the help of some videos but now I got other questions anyone know any more mods other than ryanshows stranger mod any other ones that add more dialogue or something
mooseman7769
Been posting for a bit

Postby ian66613 » Sat Nov 12, 2016 4:34 pm

mooseman7769 wrote:
Aces wrote:At some point I need to make an idiot proof guide to installing Skyrim's vore mod and its various other components you might want.

Nah I got it I installed it with the help of some videos but now I got other questions anyone know any more mods other than ryanshows stranger mod any other ones that add more dialogue or something

Not really, no. By the time ryanshow's mod/add-on came out, the mod was almost dead.
ian66613
---

Postby kismikkhasim » Sun Apr 23, 2017 7:56 pm

So i cant install Devourment through NMM

I cant run loot (sadly still running windows vista ;-;)

and it says "skyrim devourment cannot be added"

but except loot, i have all other pre-requisites installed successfully.

ive even ran FNIS_for_users.

Help anybody?
kismikkhasim
New to the forum

Postby JustAQuinn » Sun Apr 30, 2017 4:59 pm

None of the people in this thread are getting it.

He didn't ask for tips or links.

He asked for a "step by step details on how to install the mod".

I don't plan on going in depth, I don't have the time for it, but here's a brief overview.

Choose the hard way and make installing new mods very easy and simple. Choose the easy way and it turns into a clusterfuck very quickly. I very much so recommend the hard way.

HARD WAY
1. Use STEP (http://wiki.step-project.com/STEP:2.2.9.2) to prepare Mod Organizer. You do not need to follow the entire guide. Do not follow the entire guide. Just the portion on Mod Organizer. There are great video tutorials explaining explicitly the exact order of clicks you need to do to accomplish the tasks you would need to do if you can't use Mod Organizer, even with its tutorial.

2. After getting Mod Organizer set up, use blog.php?b=26087 this post to get Devourment. Read the post in it's entirety before downloading anything.

3. Get SKSE, SkyUI, FNIS, LOOT, and the Devourment link. As mentioned in step 2, everything else is optional.

4. Use FNIS and LOOT using Mod Organizer.

5. Install them all using Mod Organizer. If Devourment's many small pieces complain about "Missing Masters" pay attention to the file. If it's say, RND Patch and it's missing Realistic Needs and Diseases and you don't want to install Realistic Needs and Diseases, turn it off because this is just a compatibility patch. (Note: Mod Organizer will require additional small steps to be done like handling Overwrite conflicts and where files should be kept (do not keep your files in the Skyrim Data folder, let MO handle the files.)

6. Run SKSE using Mod Organizer.

EASY WAY

1. Download SKSE, SkyUI, FNIS, LOOT, and the Devourment link from the hard way.

2. Install them in this order: SKSE > SkyUI > Devourment > Run FNIS > Run LOOT.

3. Check your load order to be sure only the right files are enabled.

4. Run Skyrim by running SKSE.

Why is the easy way the more difficult one in the end? The Skyrim Data folder gets clogged, installation order actually matters, and you can't simply click a button or two to fix these problems, they require multiple mod reinstall, whereas if any of those problems come up, Mod Organizer can deal with them by running the tools to fix it from the same menu you run Skyrim through, and the same menu you alter mod load order and priority through. It can be tough to learn but it's a real boon if you ever go deep into modding.

Some great mods to help your experience are Apocalypse Magic, Wintermyst, and Ordinator.
JustAQuinn
Somewhat familiar

Postby BillCipher » Fri Jul 20, 2018 12:15 pm

Hey! I have question. How do I dispose of my prey? Like,what button?
BillCipher
New to the forum

Postby RC8015 » Fri Jul 20, 2018 5:01 pm

The crouch button, so strg by default.
not as if the game wouldnt tell you once you can dispose the prey.
Nothing better than a warm, spacious womb to rest and relax in.
Posting necro memes below necro posts for fun.
RC8015
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby BillCipher » Sat Jul 21, 2018 11:04 am

Sorry,Im still struggling. Currently I've made someone squirm in the belly and when I press G,it lets me say something to them while their inside my belly. I've tried all the speech options,but I still cant seem to digest them and dispose of them.What do I need to do?
BillCipher
New to the forum

Postby Crazyjtn » Mon May 10, 2021 8:37 pm

Ok so I followed the video instructions and used vortex to install all the mods needed for special edition. The issue I'm having is if I have devourment enabled the game will not boot up it shows Bethesda then stops and kicks me out if it's disabled it runs just fine not sure how to resolve this issue
Crazyjtn
New to the forum

Next

Return to Vore game