Skyrim Dragon (& Mammoth) Vore Animations Mod

Forum for the Vore games, and other downloads
Forum rules
Don't ask about updates. If there is an update, it will simply be posted. If someone is committing to a timeline, they will just tell you the timeline without needing anyone to ask.

Use Looking for master thread when you are not posting about an existing game.

You use this forum and website at your own risk for all links and uploads. There is no quality control or malware scanning or testing done here. Proceed with caution and use a virtual machine (VM) for any uploads strongly recommended. Virus/malware scanners alone are generally not good enough.

Skyrim Dragon (& Mammoth) Vore Animations Mod

Postby SapientTaco » Wed Nov 23, 2016 3:56 pm

Yesterday, while browsing LoversLab, I came across a pack of creature sex animations for the SexLab Animation Loader mod, but what is interesting about it is that the author (MadMansGun), also included some surprisingly well made vore animations (seven of them at the time of posting, check the links below to see some pictures). I scoured the forum here for any mention of this mod (it was apparently first posted on LL back in April), but couldn't find any mention of it so I came out of lurkership just to share this find.

Before I gush about how awesome the animations are, I'll get the disclaimers out of the way. First, they are technically sex animations, so you would still need Sexlab and everything it requires, and once the prey is consumed, they just burst out of the pred's belly as if nothing ever happened once the animation ends. Second, all of the animations are between either a dragon or mammoth as pred, and human prey, there aren't any human pred (or creature prey) animations yet. Lastly, I didn't have any involvement in the creation of anything listed here, this is just a compilation of pertinent information. That's all that I can think of at the moment, now for the good stuff.

Like I said before, the mod adds seven(and the author has plans to add more)very well made vore animations, specifically: four oral vore animations, one anal vore, 1 unbirth, and one that is both AV and UB at the same time(two prey). Six of the seven use a dragon as pred, with the remaining one using a mammoth as pred. All of the animations are sexual in nature except for the mammoth and one of the dragon OV animations (although the dragon will still sport an erection because it is still technically a sex animation). The OV and AV animations were intended to be used by male dragons only, though, so you will have to mess around in the sexlab mcm menu to make it so female dragons can use them (Which is probably a downside, but I'm too lazy to move it up with the others now).

VIDEOS
Spoiler: show

(Sorry about the lack of sound, there wasn't much to hear anyways :( )
My computer averages a cinematic 30FPS when playing skyrim at the lowest settings, so I cant afford to use any ENBs or Shaders, I'm only planning on to uploading a couple to stem the tide until hopefully someone who is experienced at recording this stuff (and has a beefier computer) can do a better job of recording the rest of the animations.

To better show what the actual animations are like, and to provide a quick example of the context needed to make the animations happen ingame, I recorded a dragon swallowing the default female nord with the simplest OV animation. I start by casting the matchmaker spells from here on myself and the dragon, (and then I quickly cast it on the dragon again to signify that I'm done adding actors to the scene, and that it can start the animation, its a little trick with the matchmaking spells that saves about ten to twenty seconds of waiting) to start the animation (I just used the matchmaking spells for convenience, all you need to do is initiate sex between the pred and prey to get the animations to work.) While it was loading the animation, I opened the console to pause the game for a second, doing so tends to (in my experience) help make sure that the actors are perfectly synced for the animation. Only other thing of note in the video is that I made sure to angle the camera so you can see what I mean when I talk about the descending throat bulge when the dragon swallows its prey. The animation ends a few seconds after the prey lands in the dragons belly (while there is no visible stomach on the inside, the prey is actually curled up in the "belly" of the dragons mesh), although it may sometimes loop the animation from the beginning before the animation ends(not sure how to fix this). That is all there is to that particular animation: short and sweet. Keep in mind that the six other animations are better and longer than the one I recorded.

I should probably also mention that the author of the mod also has a little extra mod you can download which changes the animation of the dragons bite and throw killmove into one where they actually swallow whoever they grabbed. I got it to work fine, although I had some pretty significant clipping during the swallowing that you may or may not experience, and of course the ragdoll will just drop out of the dragons belly when the prey actually dies.

Here's a video of the killmove in action:

RELEVANT LINKS (You will need a Loverslab account to see the pretty pictures and download things, it only takes a few minutes to make one)

Actual download page for the stuff(click the big green download button towards the top):Horny Dragons of Skyrim v0.86 / Drag Anim v0.93
*NOTE* : If you just want the vore stuff, you only need to download "SLAL_HornyDragons_Animations_V0_93.7z" (and "vore_killmove_test.7z" if you want to try that out). I reccomend picking up "HornyDragonsofSkyrimV086.7z" as well, as it lets you choose in the ingame mcm menu what style of dix that dragons have per race. You can even make it so they don't get erections during the sex animations, which may be necessary because I haven't seen any other way to prevent female dragons from getting erections when they are unbirthing people (not that there's anything wrong with that.) In addition to all of that, and it may or may not be required to make the animation pack work, I haven't tried running the animations without it. I would very much appreciate it if someone could test this for me.

Preview images of most animations, author's install instructions with clickable links to required mods, preview images of upcoming animations : Dragon Animations (& Creature on Creature)

Download for Female dragon models, not needed for female dragon animations to work, but why wouldn't you use them? :Dragon female
*NOTE* : Made by jacques00. Adds female versions of all of the different types of dragons to the levelled list, so they will be naturally encountered at levels appropriate to the player (you can also just sexchange male dragons. Also includes individiual patches to make unique/named dragons (Odahving, Paarthunax, etc) use the female model. Also has an alternate download for DRAGON BREASTS!
Last edited by SapientTaco on Sat Nov 26, 2016 9:01 pm, edited 3 times in total.
SapientTaco
New to the forum

Re: Skyrim Dragon (& Mammoth) Vore Animations Mod

Postby Rat_Guy » Wed Nov 23, 2016 4:12 pm

Super cool.
Any chance you could make a video for the mammoth animation as well?
Rat_Guy
want to be a game sage

Postby Alesleo » Wed Nov 23, 2016 4:30 pm

I actually saw this mod a while back. I always wanted a vore mod focused on the dragons for this game and the fact that the creator also included a vore death animation makes me quite happy.
Unfortunately I never managed to make it work fine, my character simply stuck under the dragon waiting for an animation that never happens.
I might try again sometime, thanks for sharing!
Alesleo
Been posting for a bit

Postby SapientTaco » Wed Nov 23, 2016 8:15 pm

Rat_Haus wrote:Any chance you could make a video for the mammoth animation as well?

Added to the newly created videos spoiler.

Also reorganized some things, reworded some stuff, generally went English major on everything, and slightly reduced the size of everything in parenthesis to try and make stuff more legible (I swear I have a fetish for parenthesis or something)
SapientTaco
New to the forum

Postby Baz » Thu Nov 24, 2016 1:26 am

You mentioned unbirthing... can we get a preview of that too please?
"I might not agree with what you say, but I will defend your right to say it to the death." E. B. Hall
"I have two types of friend. You're either my kind of asshole, or my kind of nutter. It's up to you to decide which one you are!"
Baz
Yat

Postby Br2nd66 » Thu Nov 24, 2016 7:11 am

Can we get a preview of all of them I don't have a gaming PC but I want to see all of them
Br2nd66
Somewhat familiar

Postby SapientTaco » Fri Nov 25, 2016 1:41 am

Added three more videos and moved the first example video down by itself along with most of its block of text. I worked way too hard on these ones, trying to keep the camera in bounds while still capturing everything, setting up the scene, and even typing up a quick sentence or two of backstory in the description on Youtube.

The added videos cover the two remaining OV animations and the UB/AV animation. The two remaining animations I haven't made a video of yet (the single AV and the single UB) are basically the UB/AV animation but on their own (and theres a dragon dick in the AV one), so I figured that the animation of both of them at the same time is good enough of an example of both of them that I shouldn't have to make videos of them by themselves.

Little side note: I *really* wanted to use Alduin for the animation I ended up using Paarthurnax on, as it seems much more fitting of his personality, but Sexlab wasn't letting me use him because his unique race "alduinrace" wasn't included in the creatures list or something like that. I spent a few hours trying to figure out how to fix this to no avail, so I had to give up and use the next best scenario I could come up with. I couldn't find anything about this problem specifically on loverslab, so I might try reinstalling everything again tomorrow, and if I can get him working, I might make another video for him (because making these is kinda fun not gonna lie well at least the odahviing and hot springs videos were fun, I had 20-some failed recordings of the paarthurnax video before time I finally got it right).

Anyways, the timestamps for when I uploaded the Youtube videos tells me I've been working on these for almost 8 continuous hours, and I am dead tired now. I'll try and make a video of the vore killmove (and maybe Alduin AV if I can get it to work) sometime tomorrow. Until then, goodnight and enjoy the videos :-D .
SapientTaco
New to the forum

Postby Dragonvorelover135 » Fri Nov 25, 2016 9:25 am

These are some amazing animations. It's a shame there's not enough prey size to bulge their belly plates at all.
Dragonvorelover135
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby Alesleo » Fri Nov 25, 2016 9:48 am

Thank you very much for your efforts!
Alesleo
Been posting for a bit

Postby ekadragon » Sat Nov 26, 2016 6:08 am

Hey, these animations would be perfect for devourment if they could get everything working out for monster devouring and unbirth. By chance, have you considered getting that guy's services to them to allow for more monster devours and unbirths? I know I gave one of their main mod workers a big suggestion about unbirth but lately I've been unsure if things are working out. Anyways, I hope it'll work out!
ekadragon
Been posting for a bit

Postby SapientTaco » Sat Nov 26, 2016 9:51 pm

After doing a complete reinstall of Skyrim, getting the newest version of every relevant mod, and crossing all 16.5 of my fingers (a true sight to behold), I couldn't get Sexlab to allow Alduin in animations. On the bright side, the reinstalling seems to have made it so that when a dragon uses the vore killmove on the player (which now has a video in the OP), the player will be clipping partially behind the dragon's head (from the view of the video the only way you can tell its clipping at all is because you can still see the roof of the dragon's mouth when it is swallowing), instead of the player clipping in front of the dragon where it was painfully obvious. Yay? :?

Alesleo wrote:Thank you very much for your efforts!

All I'm doing is taking recordings of MadMansGun's work and putting it up on youtube, you should be thanking him for making the wonderful animations. :p

ekadragon wrote:Hey, these animations would be perfect for devourment if they could get everything working out for monster devouring and unbirth. By chance, have you considered getting that guy's services to them to allow for more monster devours and unbirths? I know I gave one of their main mod workers a big suggestion about unbirth but lately I've been unsure if things are working out. Anyways, I hope it'll work out!

I remember there being an option to assign an animation to a creature (presumably to be used when they eat something) in the plugin for devourment that adds creature preds. Best case scenario, all you would have to do is just take one of these animations and use plug it in to the script, and then you would have the functionality of devourment following an actual swallow animation. If it was as simple as that, it would so easy that even I could do it, BUT, in order to compile the changed script, I would have to have access to all of the source scripts of devourment (which i have never been able to find a download for), AND if my two or so years of experience with modded Skyrim have taught me anything, it is that making things work is rarely easy. :cry:

As for more animations, MadMansGun has already indicated plans of making more vore animations (along with the other non-vore ones). Some of his ideas include:
"dragoness servicing (dragoness laying on her back as the player/npc "jumps into her")", "Alduin rape then eat killmove (it may or may not workout as intended)", and "full dragon service (7 actor super animation, a combination of: human dildo, vore, cock worshiping & docking...it may be a little too ambitious to be made)"

All of that is taken directly from his animation update page. They all sound cool, but we will just have to wait for them to be finished.
SapientTaco
New to the forum

Postby Breastex » Sat Nov 26, 2016 10:02 pm

SapientTaco wrote:After doing a complete reinstall of Skyrim, getting the newest version of every relevant mod, and crossing all 16.5 of my fingers (a true sight to behold), I couldn't get Sexlab to allow Alduin in animations. On the bright side, the reinstalling seems to have made it so that when a dragon uses the vore killmove on the player (which now has a video in the OP), the player will be clipping partially behind the dragon's head (from the view of the video the only way you can tell its clipping at all is because you can still see the roof of the dragon's mouth when it is swallowing), instead of the player clipping in front of the dragon where it was painfully obvious. Yay? :?

Alesleo wrote:Thank you very much for your efforts!

All I'm doing is taking recordings of MadMansGun's work and putting it up on youtube, you should be thanking him for making the wonderful animations. :p

ekadragon wrote:Hey, these animations would be perfect for devourment if they could get everything working out for monster devouring and unbirth. By chance, have you considered getting that guy's services to them to allow for more monster devours and unbirths? I know I gave one of their main mod workers a big suggestion about unbirth but lately I've been unsure if things are working out. Anyways, I hope it'll work out!

I remember there being an option to assign an animation to a creature (presumably to be used when they eat something) in the plugin for devourment that adds creature preds. Best case scenario, all you would have to do is just take one of these animations and use plug it in to the script, and then you would have the functionality of devourment following an actual swallow animation. If it was as simple as that, it would so easy that even I could do it, BUT, in order to compile the changed script, I would have to have access to all of the source scripts of devourment (which i have never been able to find a download for), AND if my two or so years of experience with modded Skyrim have taught me anything, it is that making things work is rarely easy. :cry:

As for more animations, MadMansGun has already indicated plans of making more vore animations (along with the other non-vore ones). Some of his ideas include:
"dragoness servicing (dragoness laying on her back as the player/npc "jumps into her")", "Alduin rape then eat killmove (it may or may not workout as intended)", and "full dragon service (7 actor super animation, a combination of: human dildo, vore, cock worshiping & docking...it may be a little too ambitious to be made)"

All of that is taken directly from his animation update page. They all sound cool, but we will just have to wait for them to be finished.

You should post this question to whoevers editing devourment
Breastex
Somewhat familiar

Postby DarkPinkie » Mon Nov 28, 2016 3:10 am

Wow this is an amazing find. Now it really have me depressed that my PSU is dying and that the replacement didn't work.

As soon as I got my new PSU replaced I will try this one out. Combined with a well placed (and rather quickly performed console command for swallowing in devourment) it shouldn't break immersion. #Dragon noms for everyone
I'm currently a developer for Lurking Lizard Studios currently developing Predator's Coliseum.
We also have a public Discord chat!
DarkPinkie
---

Postby DarkPinkie » Tue Jan 10, 2017 11:16 pm

Hey SapientTaco, I finally after much work actually got a computer that doesn't constantly crash in skyrim and I've installed this as well as all other necessary mods (and some more) but whenever I trigger an animation with a dragoness the dragoness skin gets replaced with the male one for the duration.

Do you perhaps know how to solve this?

Edit: Nevermind. I guess I was just tired and missed the little detail text. My bad.
I'm currently a developer for Lurking Lizard Studios currently developing Predator's Coliseum.
DarkPinkie
---

Postby zxcfrtyuiop » Tue Jan 17, 2017 11:43 am

It would be nice if i am able to get to it, but Sky Broadband Shield is stopping me from getting to it :( maybe there can be another way to get it without that happening?
zxcfrtyuiop
Been posting for a bit

Postby DarkPinkie » Tue Jan 17, 2017 10:54 pm

zxcfrtyuiop wrote:It would be nice if i am able to get to it, but Sky Broadband Shield is stopping me from getting to it :( maybe there can be another way to get it without that happening?

Dunno what Sky Broadband Shield is, but if it blocks the download and you can't turn it of then you're all out of luck I'm afraid. If you have the ability (aka access to whatever Sky Broadband Shield is) you could try googling how to temporarely turn it off.
DarkPinkie
---

Postby Firon » Wed Jan 18, 2017 1:51 pm

zxcfrtyuiop wrote:It would be nice if i am able to get to it, but Sky Broadband Shield is stopping me from getting to it :( maybe there can be another way to get it without that happening?

DarkPinkie wrote:Dunno what Sky Broadband Shield is

it's content control software at the ISP Level and is typically controlled from the Sky account manangement site page

of course....if the user asking about this in the first place isn't the account holder then I have to wonder about his/her age
Firon
---

Postby DarkPinkie » Wed Jan 18, 2017 2:47 pm

Firon wrote:it's content control software at the ISP Level and is typically controlled from the Sky account manangement site page

of course....if the user asking about this in the first place isn't the account holder then I have to wonder about his/her age

That is kind of what I thought about both the software and if I was right then I too started wondering.

Though I did live at my parents for a limited time when I was 20 due to how my house burned down.

Another one is the username's randomess. Most people age 18+ usually prefer a pronounceable username. Not all though, just most.
DarkPinkie
---

Postby Creaturedude » Sun Feb 12, 2017 10:39 pm

Looks really good. But I would prefer the body not ragdoll after. I don't know how devourment does it but there should be a way to keep that from happening.
Life is really fucking hard. It would be so much simpler if I were ass and tit fat.
Creaturedude
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby MadMansGun » Thu Aug 03, 2017 7:12 pm

SapientTaco wrote:Little side note: I *really* wanted to use Alduin for the animation I ended up using Paarthurnax on, as it seems much more fitting of his personality, but Sexlab wasn't letting me use him because his unique race "alduinrace" wasn't included in the creatures list or something like that.

use "More Nasty Critters: SLAL Edition" Alduin's race was added to the list:
http://www.loverslab.com/files/file/413 ... l-edition/

and yes, i know the killmove has problems (Eg:ragdoll) but i lack the scripting skills to fix it.
FUS DU JOOR SLEN!!!
i am the true master of Skyrim Dragon animations.
MadMansGun
New to the forum

Return to Vore game