*MUGEN General/Master thread* (1-03-2017)

Forum for the Vore games, and other downloads
Forum rules
For instruction on how to add games to our download section, click here

Re: *MUGEN General/Master thread* (1-03-2017)

Postby Souliguide » Sat Jan 28, 2017 6:18 am

Pilum wrote:
Souliguide wrote:Thanks for trying to help, but shes not still doing it. I had another fuckton of rounds against her.
I am already sick of toying with her around. Obviously, shes all fucked up with her AI. :x

Again, she does not actually have AI. The Mugen engine is just telling her random commands to execute instead.

Are you running Mugen 1.0 or beta 1.1? That's needed for the AILevel to work. I assume so, you wouldn't be able to load her character without the correct version. Riz is currently working for me, just fine.

Did you edit the code in her cmd file? It needs to be replacing the old code, so the checks here are run before most other commands. As well, it's required that Riz has a full power bar, and her opponent is close to her, on the ground.


i replace it, did all of it. Also modified her gauge to 20k, and she starts with full gauge, so she has plenty of power.
Still she never uses it. . . .
here are the files, with extra lines just to be sure:
Spoiler: show
[Statedef -1];================================================================







;---------------------------------------------------------------------------
[State -1, 3power] ;Human control unbirth
type = ChangeState
value = 3100
triggerall = command = "super6" && power >= 3000
triggerall = AILevel = 0
trigger1 = statetype != A
trigger1 = ctrl

[State -1, 3power] ; AI unbirth
type = ChangeState
value = 3100
triggerall = AILevel && power >= 3000
triggerall = p2bodydist x = [0,40]
triggerall = enemynear, statetype = S
trigger1 = statetype != A
trigger1 = ctrl
trigger1 = random%40 >= 15 ;Roll random chance

type = ChangeState
value = 3000
triggerall = command = "super5" && power >= 3000
trigger1 = statetype != A
trigger1 = ctrl

[State -1, 2power];’´’´•K4
type = ChangeState
value = 2000
triggerall = command = "super4" && power >= 2000
trigger1 = statetype = A
trigger1 = ctrl
trigger2 = (stateno = 1052 || stateno = 1062 || stateno = 1072)
trigger2 = animelemtime(8) > 0 && var(3) > 0
trigger3 = stateno = 1901

Spoiler: show
[Info]
name = "riz" ;Name of character
displayname = "riz" ;Name of character to display
versiondate = 04,14,2002 ;Version date of character (MM-DD-YYYY)
mugenversion = 1.0 ;Version of M.U.G.E.N character works on
author = "nazonohito" ;Character author name
User avatar
Souliguide
Somewhat familiar
 
Posts: 67
Joined: Sat Nov 02, 2013 7:35 pm

Re: *MUGEN General/Master thread* (1-03-2017)

Postby SilverJ » Sat Jan 28, 2017 8:24 am

Decided to download the character. I found the problem, she has been using the unbirth grab the whole time. Except the creator messed up on the attack state. For some odd reason he/she set it so that the actual grab animation is 1 frame long and once that ends, instead of ending the state she goes into state 800. So it seems like she's not using it. You might wanna toy around with the AI because now she'll use it too much.

Go into riz.cns and replace state 3100 with this.
Spoiler: show
[Statedef 3100]
type = S
movetype= A
physics = S
velset = 0,0
anim = 800
ctrl = 0

[State 800, 1]
type = HitDef
Trigger1 = Time = 0
attr = S, HT
hitflag = M-
priority = 9, hit
sparkno = -1
p1sprpriority = 1
p1facing = 1
p2facing = 1
p1stateno = 3101
p2stateno = 805
guard.dist = 0
HitOnce = 1
fall = 1

[State 1100]
type = changestate
trigger1 = animtime = 0
value = 0
ctrl = 1
SilverJ
Been posting for a bit
 
Posts: 37
Joined: Sat Jan 09, 2010 4:48 am

Re: *MUGEN General/Master thread* (1-03-2017)

Postby Souliguide » Sat Jan 28, 2017 3:11 pm

SilverJ wrote:Decided to download the character. I found the problem, she has been using the unbirth grab the whole time. Except the creator messed up on the attack state. For some odd reason he/she set it so that the actual grab animation is 1 frame long and once that ends, instead of ending the state she goes into state 800. So it seems like she's not using it. You might wanna toy around with the AI because now she'll use it too much.

Go into riz.cns and replace state 3100 with this.
Spoiler: show
[Statedef 3100]
type = S
movetype= A
physics = S
velset = 0,0
anim = 800
ctrl = 0

[State 800, 1]
type = HitDef
Trigger1 = Time = 0
attr = S, HT
hitflag = M-
priority = 9, hit
sparkno = -1
p1sprpriority = 1
p1facing = 1
p2facing = 1
p1stateno = 3101
p2stateno = 805
guard.dist = 0
HitOnce = 1
fall = 1

[State 1100]
type = changestate
trigger1 = animtime = 0
value = 0
ctrl = 1


ok, also tried that... wen another 20 rounds against her. Not a single time she used it.
This is becoming really hilarious. . . :zombie:
User avatar
Souliguide
Somewhat familiar
 
Posts: 67
Joined: Sat Nov 02, 2013 7:35 pm

Re: *MUGEN General/Master thread* (1-03-2017)

Postby SilverJ » Sun Jan 29, 2017 3:24 am

I'd assumed when you copied the commands that the changestate 3000 was just copied wrong. I tried it without the [state -1] expecting a crash but it actually runs but breaks the previous state.

So just throw a [state -1] over that one like this.
Spoiler: show
[State -1, 3power] ; AI unbirth
type = ChangeState
value = 3100
triggerall = AILevel && power >= 3000
triggerall = p2bodydist x = [0,40]
triggerall = enemynear, statetype = S
trigger1 = statetype != A
trigger1 = ctrl
trigger1 = random%40 >= 15 ;Roll random chance

[state -1, 3power] ; Whatever super5 is
type = ChangeState
value = 3000
triggerall = command = "super5" && power >= 3000
trigger1 = statetype != A
trigger1 = ctrl
SilverJ
Been posting for a bit
 
Posts: 37
Joined: Sat Jan 09, 2010 4:48 am

Re: *MUGEN General/Master thread* (1-03-2017)

Postby Souliguide » Sun Jan 29, 2017 7:45 am

SilverJ wrote:I'd assumed when you copied the commands that the changestate 3000 was just copied wrong. I tried it without the [state -1] expecting a crash but it actually runs but breaks the previous state.

So just throw a [state -1] over that one like this.
Spoiler: show
[State -1, 3power] ; AI unbirth
type = ChangeState
value = 3100
triggerall = AILevel && power >= 3000
triggerall = p2bodydist x = [0,40]
triggerall = enemynear, statetype = S
trigger1 = statetype != A
trigger1 = ctrl
trigger1 = random%40 >= 15 ;Roll random chance

[state -1, 3power] ; Whatever super5 is
type = ChangeState
value = 3000
triggerall = command = "super5" && power >= 3000
trigger1 = statetype != A
trigger1 = ctrl


I see, thanks. Now she is using indeed too much lol.
I might actually learn this coding for Mugen, and mod her to not "spit" her opponent out after unbirth if she finishes them off. Perhaps adding a belly too.
User avatar
Souliguide
Somewhat familiar
 
Posts: 67
Joined: Sat Nov 02, 2013 7:35 pm

Re: *MUGEN General/Master thread* (1-03-2017)

Postby SilverJ » Sun Jan 29, 2017 8:10 am

I think everyone should at least take a crack at it. It's simple, straightforward and only as difficult as your knowledge of the various triggers and memory of your own work.

Nothing compared to real programming.
SilverJ
Been posting for a bit
 
Posts: 37
Joined: Sat Jan 09, 2010 4:48 am

Re: *MUGEN General/Master thread* (1-03-2017)

Postby Daea » Wed Feb 01, 2017 2:25 am

By chance, would anyone here have a link to Zack the Riolu's most recent edit of Moku's Lucario? (I think it was a version in collaboration with Dylanius, released a year or two ago)
The links on his page are out-of-date, and the only version I've found around here is the older edit with just oral vore and anal vore while in the air.
The version I'm looking for, particularly, had a digestion and no digestion version included, had a vore "finisher" move, and also had an anal vore move you could execute from the ground.
Thanks for reading~ any help or links would be greatly appreciated!

Edit 2/1/2017: I've been informed Zack tends to reupload only certain files, and thus may not wish to have the Lucario edit leaked, so I retract my request.
User avatar
Daea
Somewhat familiar
 
Posts: 77
Joined: Wed Jan 16, 2008 12:00 am
Location: South Carolina

Re: *MUGEN General/Master thread* (1-03-2017)

Postby DylaniusTheKirby » Tue Feb 07, 2017 10:53 pm

Daea wrote:By chance, would anyone here have a link to Zack the Riolu's most recent edit of Moku's Lucario? (I think it was a version in collaboration with Dylanius, released a year or two ago)
The links on his page are out-of-date, and the only version I've found around here is the older edit with just oral vore and anal vore while in the air.
The version I'm looking for, particularly, had a digestion and no digestion version included, had a vore "finisher" move, and also had an anal vore move you could execute from the ground.
Thanks for reading~ any help or links would be greatly appreciated!

Edit 2/1/2017: I've been informed Zack tends to reupload only certain files, and thus may not wish to have the Lucario edit leaked, so I retract my request.


Wasn't there an edit by ToasterBoi that got recently released, tho?
User avatar
DylaniusTheKirby
Intermediate Vorarephile
 
Posts: 327
Joined: Sat Oct 24, 2015 9:51 am

Re: *MUGEN General/Master thread* (1-03-2017)

Postby ladre » Thu Feb 09, 2017 5:42 pm

hey...toasterboy is looking for some help to complete/expand his girafarig edit
ladre
Participator
 
Posts: 169
Joined: Wed Sep 24, 2014 7:45 pm

Re: *MUGEN General/Master thread* (1-03-2017)

Postby Four_Spears » Mon Mar 06, 2017 9:14 pm

Bumping for helpful visibility.

Also, I think I might soon make an amendment to the first page image in order to display a chart of what characters have edits.

I mean, Ideally, it does have good applications to know since I'm sure a lot of people have questions about mugen vore edits in general.

Also, it's helpful to know if some characters have already been worked on or if a portion of vorish characters haven't been worked on before....especially helpful if certain characters or types of characters are too commonplace. (yoshi/pony/pokemon, for example.)
User avatar
Four_Spears
Intermediate Vorarephile
 
Posts: 594
Joined: Mon May 08, 2006 11:00 pm

Re: *MUGEN General/Master thread* (1-03-2017)

Postby Aiwindel » Sat Jul 01, 2017 7:03 pm

This is the most recent mugen thread I found, so I'll bump this. The Japanese person who made Juno posted another dragon, Catalina. Here's the video, the download is in the description.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DQfpmI44VUI
Aiwindel
Been posting for a bit
 
Posts: 30
Joined: Sat May 31, 2008 11:00 pm

Re: *MUGEN General/Master thread* (1-03-2017)

Postby Mab17 » Sat Jul 01, 2017 10:50 pm

In simul, her grabs hit more than one character--anyone know how to fix it so it only hits one character?
Mab17
Somewhat familiar
 
Posts: 60
Joined: Fri Nov 01, 2013 8:12 pm

Re: *MUGEN General/Master thread* (1-03-2017)

Postby SilverJ » Sun Jul 02, 2017 2:50 am

Mab17 wrote:In simul, her grabs hit more than one character--anyone know how to fix it so it only hits one character?


The attack was set to NA for "normal attack" when it should be NT for normal throw.

Gonna have to go into the character and change the hitdef under state 2000 and the second hitdef under state 2100.

I'd do it myself but IIRC the creator isn't too fond of people reuploading his work.
SilverJ
Been posting for a bit
 
Posts: 37
Joined: Sat Jan 09, 2010 4:48 am

Re: *MUGEN General/Master thread* (1-03-2017)

Postby Mab17 » Sun Jul 02, 2017 3:17 pm

It worked. Thanks, dude!
Mab17
Somewhat familiar
 
Posts: 60
Joined: Fri Nov 01, 2013 8:12 pm

Re: *MUGEN General/Master thread* (1-03-2017)

Postby Four_Spears » Mon Jan 13, 2020 9:03 am

https://www.pornhub.com/view_video.php? ... a73ba3d77e
"Crescent" (copied the concept of android 21's candy/food transformation ability)

https://www.pornhub.com/view_video.php? ... 915b7bc53c
"Miranda" (the angel, not the succubus)

1. No, I don't know where to find these edits. If anybody does know, it would be nice to know so I might consider updating the thread. I could use the encouragement.


2. I am aware of some outdated info, but 2 of the 3 worst case scenarios I feared about making a topic like this came to pass and it makes me wonder why I didn't have the courage to speak up sooner about certain kinds of things I consider to be massively counter-intuitive to any form of productivity or general activity on the whole.


3. The fact that some of the links in my first post is basically linking to persons who have opted to remove their characters is part of the reason I've not been updating the list. The bottom line is that those sort of decisions are massively discouraging to my willingness to be helpful. I would rather not lie and say otherwise.
Last edited by Four_Spears on Tue Jan 14, 2020 7:26 am, edited 2 times in total.
User avatar
Four_Spears
Intermediate Vorarephile
 
Posts: 594
Joined: Mon May 08, 2006 11:00 pm

Re: *MUGEN General/Master thread* (1-03-2017)

Postby Pilum » Tue Jan 14, 2020 2:00 am

Four_Spears wrote:https://www.pornhub.com/view_video.php?viewkey=ph5e1a73ba3d77e
"Crescent"

https://www.pornhub.com/view_video.php? ... 915b7bc53c
"Miranda"

1. No, I don't know where to find these edits. If anybody does know, it would be nice to know so I might consider updating the thread. I could use the encouragement.


2. I am aware of some outdated info, but 2 of the 3 worst case scenarios I feared about making a topic like this came to pass and it makes me wonder why I didn't have the courage to speak up sooner about certain kinds of things I consider to be massively counter-intuitive to any form of productivity or general activity on the whole.


3. The fact that some of the links in my first post is basically linking to persons who have opted to remove their characters is part of the reason I've not been updating the list. The bottom line is that those sort of decisions are massively discouraging to my willingness to be helpful. I would rather not lie and say otherwise.


The second one's been out for a while, here. Comments on the other video seem to indicate that that character only belongs to the video uploader.

Thank you for your help though, Four_Spears. I probably should be doing my part to keep MUGEN alive, but I've been busy with real life for the past few years. My last edits were all half-assed so I refuse to release anything unless it's quality at this point. I'm still around, just occupied with other things.Coincidentally, I was working with MUGEN earlier today, maybe it's a sign I should sit down and make something.

Cheers.
User avatar
Pilum
Participator
 
Posts: 192
Joined: Wed Oct 28, 2015 11:07 pm

Re: *MUGEN General/Master thread* (1-03-2017)

Postby DollyFailFail » Tue Jan 14, 2020 4:08 am

Pilum wrote:The second one's been out for a while, here. Comments on the other video seem to indicate that that character only belongs to the video uploader.

Thank you for your help though, Four_Spears. I probably should be doing my part to keep MUGEN alive, but I've been busy with real life for the past few years. My last edits were all half-assed so I refuse to release anything unless it's quality at this point. I'm still around, just occupied with other things.Coincidentally, I was working with MUGEN earlier today, maybe it's a sign I should sit down and make something.

Cheers.

Actually, the character they were referring to in the second link is the other one, the one that isn't on that website. And sadly, the uploader seems to be keeping that one to themself as well.
Heyyyy! I don't think we've met before. I'm just your average Punk Girl ehehehe!!
User avatar
DollyFailFail
Intermediate Vorarephile
 
Posts: 411
Joined: Mon Dec 31, 2012 12:07 pm

Re: *MUGEN General/Master thread* (1-03-2017)

Postby Four_Spears » Tue Jan 14, 2020 12:41 pm

failbird105 wrote:Actually, the character they were referring to in the second link is the other one, the one that isn't on that website. And sadly, the uploader seems to be keeping that one to themself as well.

Thank you for further clarifying, I clearly did drop the ball on that front.

It has become more apparent to me that I am doing an exceptionally poor job communicating my intent due to my disinterest in drawing ire or accidentally giving people the wrong impression.

Due to that fact, I've amended my previous post to better clarify my purpose and intent.

Pilum wrote: Comments on the other video seem to indicate that that character only belongs to the video uploader.

Thank you for your help though, Four_Spears. I probably should be doing my part to keep MUGEN alive, but I've been busy with real life for the past few years. My last edits were all half-assed so I refuse to release anything unless it's quality at this point. I'm still around, just occupied with other things.Coincidentally, I was working with MUGEN earlier today, maybe it's a sign I should sit down and make something.

Cheers.


I hadn't expected that you would reply at all, or so soon...
...or even be first responder for that matter.


I want to have faith, but... history has left a very black mark in my memory the last time I had *faith*.

Either way, the fact that you did respond motivated me just so much to attempt editing my second post on page 1 in this topic a little bit.

(actually, I edited that specific post it a few times... and will continue doing so over and over in ways that reflect my current mood, perhaps on a daily, weekly or monthly basis.... as it was my original intent, anyhow.)

Mind you, I do very much appreciate your efforts and contributions, no matter how small.
User avatar
Four_Spears
Intermediate Vorarephile
 
Posts: 594
Joined: Mon May 08, 2006 11:00 pm

Re: *MUGEN General/Master thread* (1-03-2017)

Postby Pilum » Tue Jan 14, 2020 3:50 pm

failbird105 wrote:

Actually, the character they were referring to in the second link is the other one, the one that isn't on that website. And sadly, the uploader seems to be keeping that one to themself as well.[/quote]
Ah, excuse me. I wasn't paying much attention.

Four_Spears wrote:I hadn't expected that you would reply at all, or so soon...
...or even be first responder for that matter.


I want to have faith, but... history has left a very black mark in my memory the last time I had *faith*.

Either way, the fact that you did respond motivated me just so much to attempt editing my second post on page 1 in this topic a little bit.

(actually, I edited that specific post it a few times... and will continue doing so over and over in ways that reflect my current mood, perhaps on a daily, weekly or monthly basis.... as it was my original intent, anyhow.)

Mind you, I do very much appreciate your efforts and contributions, no matter how small.

I appreciate your contributions, as well. MUGEN content tends to show up in waves, usually seeing someone else post something will get me working on an edit, myself. I can confirm for you now that there's not going to be a Sonson edit from me, but I have a couple of other characters that I've started edits on; the issue for me being that I'd rather put out something tested and of quality after rushing out that Mama update two years ago, full of bugs. I'll see if I can get one of them rolling.

Cheers.
User avatar
Pilum
Participator
 
Posts: 192
Joined: Wed Oct 28, 2015 11:07 pm

Re: *MUGEN General/Master thread* (1-03-2017)

Postby Turbotowns » Wed Jan 15, 2020 1:01 am

Y'know Pilum, you might see your stuff as half-assed(and compared to other characters it very well may have been), but that didn't make them enjoyable. I loved every single update!

And, while I've been avoiding the mugen scene a bit myself lately(because my build is locked inside an external hard drive that clicks and refuses to work(any help in that regards, I would owe GREATLY)), I still hope for the day when makers like you, smiley, and dr police return to mugen fully once more! ^^
I'm the Christian-Brony-Voraphile. An acolyte of MaDneSs! And SlimeGirl Connoisseur!

I use "Gulps" like stars. I.E. :gulp: :gulp: equals 2-stars. ^^
User avatar
Turbotowns
---
 
Posts: 1828
Joined: Tue Feb 01, 2011 11:16 am
Location: Ohio, America

PreviousNext

Return to Vore game

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: 338856, AmishWatcher, Bing [Bot], CastleCrashing, Christess12, dddddd2, Devidra, Dubdhmkgc, EliMizukari, fasthon1992, Garz, JimmyJ, justanotherdragon, Justaslime, Kable12, KHLover, leonskenedi, MinionPimp, nono34442, plebian, robe, Rubiont-47, Ryan-Drakel, SONICTEEN2GAMING, supremeovergourd, Tem1, TylorGoldenYoshi, wendigojoe, Zygrograxgra