*MUGEN General/Master thread* (1-03-2017)

Forum for the Vore games, and other downloads
Forum rules
Don't ask about updates. If there is an update, it will simply be posted. If someone is committing to a timeline, they will just tell you the timeline without needing anyone to ask.

Use Looking for master thread when you are not posting about an existing game.

You use this forum and website at your own risk for all links and uploads. There is no quality control or malware scanning or testing done here. Proceed with caution and use a virtual machine (VM) for any uploads strongly recommended. Virus/malware scanners alone are generally not good enough.

Re: *MUGEN General/Master thread*

Postby SilverJ » Sat Jan 07, 2017 3:30 pm

IGNORE THIS POST
Last edited by SilverJ on Sat Jan 07, 2017 8:47 pm, edited 1 time in total.
SilverJ
Been posting for a bit

Re: *MUGEN General/Master thread* (1-03-2017)

Postby Four_Spears » Sat Jan 07, 2017 4:18 pm

I have an obligation to respect the creator's wishes.
Four_Spears
Intermediate Vorarephile

Re: *MUGEN General/Master thread*

Postby jedibrute » Sat Jan 07, 2017 5:34 pm

SilverJ wrote:
ssbbfanatic wrote:Yo, a japanese youtube user just released an AWESOME dragon vore character for MUGEN, Juno (the download link is in the video description).

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4OUphwR_awY

Just a heads up, the creator's channel has been taken down so there's no access to this character currently. The creator also asked everyone not to redistribute the character anywhere, but it's probably in an archive already.

The uploader created a new channel and uploaded a slightly newer version of this character.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nokEQx9N28Q
jedibrute
New to the forum

Postby 0Anesthetic4u » Thu Jan 12, 2017 6:36 am

So what do you guys think?

Tongue?

No Tongue?

I did more then it looks like I did with this, and I've done more then just this, but then I realized that I didn't know if I wanted to keep the tongue, so before I got too far into it I decided to ask what the community thought.

That said, at best I am only going to be one half the equation to improving this character.

I can't Code. Like At ALL. My brain just refuses to work that way. Taken classes in it, still cant do it.

So I can provide the sprites, but someone else is going to have to do the code... And colabs are not the strong suit of people on the internet.
0Anesthetic4u
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby Four_Spears » Thu Jan 12, 2017 8:07 am

0Anesthetic4u wrote:So what do you guys think?

Tongue?

[ http://i410.photobucket.com/albums/pp185/0anesthetic4u1/Vampire%20Swallow%20Frame%201_zpsqq7gj83s.png~original ]

No Tongue?

[ http://i410.photobucket.com/albums/pp185/0anesthetic4u1/Vampire%20Swallow%20Toungless_zpso970mczb.png~original ]

I did more then it looks like I did with this, and I've done more then just this, but then I realized that I didn't know if I wanted to keep the tongue, so before I got too far into it I decided to ask what the community thought.

That said, at best I am only going to be one half the equation to improving this character.

I can't Code. Like At ALL. My brain just refuses to work that way. Taken classes in it, still cant do it.

So I can provide the sprites, but someone else is going to have to do the code... And colabs are not the strong suit of people on the internet.

a tongue could make a hassle of animation frames where a person's body frame is descending into her mouth.

That said, her existing unbirth animation apparently has either some creative use of blocking or has some interesting coding that makes it so it seems like the victim is actually vanishing past the point of her thighs/hips. Whatever coding magic is going on there is exactly the magic you want in this animation.
Four_Spears
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby Pilum » Thu Jan 12, 2017 1:02 pm

Four_Spears wrote:a tongue could make a hassle of animation frames where a person's body frame is descending into her mouth.

That said, her existing unbirth animation apparently has either some creative use of blocking or has some interesting coding that makes it so it seems like the victim is actually vanishing past the point of her thighs/hips. Whatever coding magic is going on there is exactly the magic you want in this animation.

Her unbirth attack shows Riz, with a red circle (animation 3103) drawn behind her, standing just around her waist, and then her grabbed opponent behind that. When the opponent is moved downward, any sprites that would show past her hips is blocked by the red circle. Pretty clever trick, although it requires the red (or any solid color) background to work. A lot of other character grabs use some sort of masking trick similar to this (such as Mama's cleavage smother) but getting it to work without a solidly colored background will be a little tricky.
Pilum
Participator

Postby Souliguide » Thu Jan 12, 2017 2:51 pm

did anyone figured out, whether the riz bot can use the super6?
I been playing against her so many times and she uses her special so rarely.... is there some way how to increase the priority?
(i gave her infite power, so she starts with full guage)
Souliguide
Somewhat familiar

Postby Souliguide » Tue Jan 24, 2017 11:05 am

seriously, did she ever used it on anyone?....
i dont think this version has it....
Souliguide
Somewhat familiar

Postby Pilum » Tue Jan 24, 2017 3:22 pm

Souliguide wrote:seriously, did she ever used it on anyone?....

Looking at Riz's code, it doesn't look like she HAS any AI. She uses Mugen's default random command spam.

If you open her rizcmd.cns and look for:
Code: Select all
[State -1, 3power];’´’´’´•K6 ƒXƒP[ƒvƒS[ƒg
type = ChangeState
value = 3100
triggerall = command = "super6" && power >= 3000
trigger1 = statetype != A
trigger1 = ctrl

You could possibly add some triggers to make her AI use the move when possible.
Pilum
Participator

Postby Souliguide » Wed Jan 25, 2017 11:37 am

Pilum wrote:
Souliguide wrote:seriously, did she ever used it on anyone?....

Looking at Riz's code, it doesn't look like she HAS any AI. She uses Mugen's default random command spam.

If you open her rizcmd.cns and look for:
type = ChangeState
value = 3100
trigger1 = ctrl
;—§‚żŽă(ĺžĺ•)

You could possibly add some triggers to make her AI use the move when possible.

Oh derp.
Ok so i just added ;—§‚żŽă(ĺžĺ•) and now shes occasionaly using it.
Thanks for help Pilumsssssssssss
type = ChangeState
value = 3100
trigger1 = ctrl
;—§‚żŽă(ĺžĺ•)

For anyone else who wants to fight against her :wink:
Souliguide
Somewhat familiar

Postby Souliguide » Thu Jan 26, 2017 11:30 am

Anyone knows some good trigger?
She used it once in like 60 battles lol.
Souliguide
Somewhat familiar

Postby SilverJ » Thu Jan 26, 2017 1:32 pm

I don't have the character nor do I want it but here's an AI state assuming she has any. If not then you'll have to make your own AI trigger for this to work. The distance values may need tweaking.

[state -1]
type = changestate
value = 3100
triggerall = Var(59)
triggerall = p2bodydist x = [0,40]
triggerall = p2bodydist y = [-150,-60]
trigger1 = random%40 >= 15
trigger1 = ctrl

That should run a check for an opponent above and in front. It'll be used as an anti air move sometimes. Won't do anything if there's no AI though.
SilverJ
Been posting for a bit

Postby Souliguide » Thu Jan 26, 2017 2:52 pm

nope, still not working....
jesus, isnt there like trigger, which would make her use the skill, once she has the gauge for it?....
Souliguide
Somewhat familiar

Postby Orbstuffed » Thu Jan 26, 2017 2:59 pm

Just a quickie...has there been any new vore edits since christmas of 2016?
Just an orb tum lover. You can call me Orbi if you'd like.
No, my icon isn't a self-portrait, she's just a character I made. Her name's Rosetta, BTW.
Orbstuffed
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby SilverJ » Thu Jan 26, 2017 3:24 pm

Souliguide wrote:nope, still not working....
jesus, isnt there like trigger, which would make her use the skill, once she has the gauge for it?....

Then she has no AI, you won't be able to force anything without changing the moves to just be the vore attack. However then she won't do anything else. Gonna have to give her AI activation before you can properly change how she acts.
SilverJ
Been posting for a bit

Postby Pilum » Thu Jan 26, 2017 7:57 pm

SilverJ wrote:Then she has no AI, you won't be able to force anything without changing the moves to just be the vore attack. However then she won't do anything else. Gonna have to give her AI activation before you can properly change how she acts.

Not necessarily true. In Mugen 1.0 and later, you can use the AILevel variable, which is greater than 0 if the character is computer controlled.

I did not write any triggers in my previous post, I only located the command that causes it. The ;—§‚żŽă(ĺžĺ•) line that you wrote there was copied by accident. That line is a comment, it's not actual code and does nothing, only there to make notes. I encourage everyone using MUGEN to learn its scripting language, as it's very easy, and you'll be able to rewrite characters to suit your own needs. If you need a trigger written for you, try this:

Open Rizcmd.cns and find:
type = ChangeState
value = 3100
trigger1 = ctrl

Replace this entire block with both of these state controllers, a modification of SilverJ's code:
[State -1, 3power] ;Human control unbirth
type = ChangeState
value = 3100
triggerall = AILevel = 0
trigger1 = ctrl

[State -1, 3power] ; AI unbirth
type = ChangeState
value = 3100
triggerall = AILevel && power >= 3000
triggerall = enemynear, statetype = S
trigger1 = ctrl
trigger1 = random%40 >= 15 ;Roll random chance

The last line is a random chance check, it rolls between 1 and 40 every frame, and Riz executes the move if that number is greater than 15. You can comment out or delete this line to make it a 100% chance to do the move.

You will also need to modify a line in Riz.def to allow her to use the AIlevel check. Change the mugenversion line to:
mugenversion = 1.0   ;Version of M.U.G.E.N character works on

She cannot use AILevel with her current, older mugen version. Let me know if you need anything else. This change will only work if you are running Mugen version 1.0 or later.
Pilum
Participator

Postby SilverJ » Thu Jan 26, 2017 11:36 pm

Oh yeah I forgot all about AILevel, but it's only for 1.0. Gotta make it work for everyone y'know?
SilverJ
Been posting for a bit

Postby Four_Spears » Fri Jan 27, 2017 3:09 am

DylaniusTheKirby wrote:Just a quickie...has there been any new vore edits since christmas of 2016?

I try to do all in my power to keep the fist page and first post updated. Always consult the first post when you can.

(until I can figure out what's going on with Denryuzel's blue dragon, Juno, I'm being careful to keep it off the front page.)

At the moment, the newest things I can think of are the new Spike!Yoshi update with cockvore ability update and Riz(Liz), both of which are linked in the first post.
Four_Spears
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby Souliguide » Fri Jan 27, 2017 11:54 am

Pilum wrote:
SilverJ wrote:Then she has no AI, you won't be able to force anything without changing the moves to just be the vore attack. However then she won't do anything else. Gonna have to give her AI activation before you can properly change how she acts.

Not necessarily true. In Mugen 1.0 and later, you can use the AILevel variable, which is greater than 0 if the character is computer controlled.

I did not write any triggers in my previous post, I only located the command that causes it. The ;—§‚żŽă(ĺžĺ•) line that you wrote there was copied by accident. That line is a comment, it's not actual code and does nothing, only there to make notes. I encourage everyone using MUGEN to learn its scripting language, as it's very easy, and you'll be able to rewrite characters to suit your own needs. If you need a trigger written for you, try this:

Open Rizcmd.cns and find:
type = ChangeState
value = 3100
trigger1 = ctrl

Replace this entire block with both of these state controllers, a modification of SilverJ's code:
[State -1, 3power] ;Human control unbirth
type = ChangeState
value = 3100
triggerall = AILevel = 0
trigger1 = ctrl

[State -1, 3power] ; AI unbirth
type = ChangeState
value = 3100
triggerall = AILevel && power >= 3000
triggerall = enemynear, statetype = S
trigger1 = ctrl
trigger1 = random%40 >= 15 ;Roll random chance

The last line is a random chance check, it rolls between 1 and 40 every frame, and Riz executes the move if that number is greater than 15. You can comment out or delete this line to make it a 100% chance to do the move.

You will also need to modify a line in Riz.def to allow her to use the AIlevel check. Change the mugenversion line to:
mugenversion = 1.0   ;Version of M.U.G.E.N character works on

She cannot use AILevel with her current, older mugen version. Let me know if you need anything else. This change will only work if you are running Mugen version 1.0 or later.

Thanks for trying to help, but shes not still doing it. I had another fuckton of rounds against her.
I am already sick of toying with her around. Obviously, shes all fucked up with her AI. :x
Souliguide
Somewhat familiar

Postby Pilum » Fri Jan 27, 2017 7:09 pm

Souliguide wrote:Thanks for trying to help, but shes not still doing it. I had another fuckton of rounds against her.
I am already sick of toying with her around. Obviously, shes all fucked up with her AI. :x

Again, she does not actually have AI. The Mugen engine is just telling her random commands to execute instead.

Are you running Mugen 1.0 or beta 1.1? That's needed for the AILevel to work. I assume so, you wouldn't be able to load her character without the correct version. Riz is currently working for me, just fine.

Did you edit the code in her cmd file? It needs to be replacing the old code, so the checks here are run before most other commands. As well, it's required that Riz has a full power bar, and her opponent is close to her, on the ground.
Pilum
Participator

PreviousNext

Return to Vore game