*MUGEN General/Master thread* (1-03-2017)

Forum for the Vore games, and other downloads
Forum rules
Don't ask about updates. If there is an update, it will simply be posted. If someone is committing to a timeline, they will just tell you the timeline without needing anyone to ask.

Use Looking for master thread when you are not posting about an existing game.

You use this forum and website at your own risk for all links and uploads. There is no quality control or malware scanning or testing done here. Proceed with caution and use a virtual machine (VM) for any uploads strongly recommended. Virus/malware scanners alone are generally not good enough.

Re: *MUGEN General/Master thread*

Postby Orbstuffed » Sun Dec 18, 2016 2:12 pm

So anyone mind giving me a quick rundown on all the M.U.G.E.N-related vore stuff that's going on, really? I've kinda lost track of it all myself. ^^;
Just an orb tum lover. You can call me Orbi if you'd like.
No, my icon isn't a self-portrait, she's just a character I made. Her name's Rosetta, BTW.
Orbstuffed
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby Four_Spears » Sun Dec 18, 2016 7:33 pm

Heyas, Dylanius. Didn't think you'd pop up here.

Check all the links in the opening post, I pretty much directed to all currently available resources that I know of as well as links to relevant topics if I could find them.
I'd love to see more from you and others if possible.
Four_Spears
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby Sheamy » Sun Dec 18, 2016 7:35 pm

Sorry i have few problems with "StrengthTrainingBee" someone can help ? T_T
Sheamy
New to the forum

Postby SilverJ » Sun Dec 18, 2016 9:18 pm

Sheamy wrote:Sorry i have few problems with "StrengthTrainingBee" someone can help ? T_T

Assuming it's crashing, it only works for MUGEN 1.0/1.1. If that's not your problem could you screenshot your issue or something?
SilverJ
Been posting for a bit

Postby AmarthTheRiolu » Sun Jan 01, 2017 5:58 pm

New Vore Character Released!
Happy New Year!
Got my Discord username after all, so false alarm!
AmarthTheRiolu
Somewhat familiar

Postby Orbstuffed » Sun Jan 01, 2017 6:28 pm

Hmmm?
What's this new character now?
Just an orb tum lover. You can call me Orbi if you'd like.
No, my icon isn't a self-portrait, she's just a character I made. Her name's Rosetta, BTW.
Orbstuffed
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby Four_Spears » Sun Jan 01, 2017 11:11 pm

DylaniusTheKirby wrote:Hmmm?
What's this new character now?

http://toasterboi.deviantart.com/art/MU ... -593399821
Four_Spears
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby ssbbfanatic » Tue Jan 03, 2017 12:29 pm

Yo, a japanese youtube user just released an AWESOME dragon vore character for MUGEN, Juno (the download link is in the video description).

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4OUphwR_awY
ssbbfanatic
Been posting for a bit

Postby Dragonvorelover135 » Tue Jan 03, 2017 2:59 pm

ssbbfanatic wrote:Yo, a japanese youtube user just released an AWESOME dragon vore character for MUGEN, Juno (the download link is in the video description).

It is definitely a really great edit. Although the finish for the vore move is really odd...
Dragonvorelover135
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby lazulite_sword » Tue Jan 03, 2017 3:37 pm

Pardon my ignorance but I seem to be having trouble putting this on the roster. I downloaded the RAR file from the link and did the usual steps for putting a character on character select but they ain't showing up. Is there a base character i need for this or am I just doing something slightly wrong?
lazulite_sword
Been posting for a bit

Postby ssbbfanatic » Tue Jan 03, 2017 4:22 pm

lazulite_sword wrote:Pardon my ignorance but I seem to be having trouble putting this on the roster. I downloaded the RAR file from the link and did the usual steps for putting a character on character select but they ain't showing up. Is there a base character i need for this or am I just doing something slightly wrong?

You have to rename the character's folder, so it has the same name as the character's .def file

So since Juno's .def file is named "Juno" you just need to rename the "Juno1_01" folder to "Juno"
ssbbfanatic
Been posting for a bit

Postby Four_Spears » Tue Jan 03, 2017 6:21 pm

http://www.furaffinity.net/view/22175166/
Spike (Yoshi)

Now with Cockvore.
Four_Spears
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby smiley » Tue Jan 03, 2017 6:24 pm

I just found a new unbirth capable Mugen character, Riz http://mizukisakuraka.blog.fc2.com/blog-entry-111.html (click the images to download her) The video below the images shows her moves, the unbirthing attack is shown at 08:25.

I am kinda curious about this character, she looks like redrawn Draculina with a different head, She even has a lot of Draculina moves.
smiley
Participator

Postby Four_Spears » Tue Jan 03, 2017 7:07 pm

smiley wrote:I just found a new unbirth capable Mugen character, Riz http://mizukisakuraka.blog.fc2.com/blog-entry-111.html (click the images to download her) The video below the images shows her moves, the unbirthing attack is shown at 08:25.

I am kinda curious about this character, she looks like redrawn Draculina with a different head, She even has a lot of Draculina moves.

Excellent find, Smiley. Also, I hoped you'd pop back up. I sorta missed seeing your mugen innovations and additions. I sincerely hope I'll be seeing more from you.

=========
Also, this just popped up:

I'll update the first post accordingly.
Four_Spears
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby smiley » Tue Jan 03, 2017 7:27 pm

Thanks! Yea, I know its been a long time ^^; I am having a lot of trouble getting back into the flow of working on my Mugen projects.

Anyway I did find out the input for Riz's unbirth attack, its ~F, D, B, F, D, B, x But I don't seem to be able to actually pull it off, even with a full power bar.
(attack is called "super6" on the commands list)
smiley
Participator

Postby Four_Spears » Tue Jan 03, 2017 8:07 pm

smiley wrote:Thanks! Yea, I know its been a long time ^^; I am having a lot of trouble getting back into the flow of working on my Mugen projects.

Anyway I did find out the input for Riz's unbirth attack, its ~F, D, B, F, D, B, x But I don't seem to be able to actually pull it off, even with a full power bar.
(attack is called "super6" on the commands list)

(I'll give the move a look after I update the first post)

I'm more available to offer advice and tips on sprite arrangement if need be (Like I did before with Karin.)
Being able to see sprite arrangement to give the illusion of certain attacks equating to 'vore' is pretty much the only skill I have. (Hence why I was able to cite Sonson so easily, because she has the most potential of all.)
Four_Spears
Intermediate Vorarephile

Re: *MUGEN General/Master thread* (1-03-2017)

Postby Four_Spears » Tue Jan 03, 2017 9:16 pm

Okay, so I think I've got the problem with riz.

I edited the .cmd file and dropped her "super 6" cost to "0000", then changed the input to "D, D, x"

I spammed/mashed the heck out of the command wildly without abandon and learned that it only comes out/activates when in close range. The move works just fine, but it's got some serious issues on it's functionable range since it's hard to tell whether or not it's activating as a standalone move or something that needs some other criteria to function.

It seems to work regardless for me (as it cost nothing to use the move when I edited the .cmd file) but I definitely feel that the activation coding is something far different than what I'm used to seeing since range seems to be a factor somehow.
Four_Spears
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby 0Anesthetic4u » Wed Jan 04, 2017 5:07 am

So I'm looking throug Riz's sprites and I think she's got what it takes to become a REALY robust Vore Character. There is SO much potential here. She's got a ton of moves that are just a code tweak, and a belly expansion away from being vore moves already.

She definantly has a downward Airal Unbirth move that I haven't found yet as shown by sprite set 106.
0Anesthetic4u
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby Four_Spears » Wed Jan 04, 2017 7:46 am

0Anesthetic4u wrote:So I'm looking throug Riz's sprites and I think she's got what it takes to become a REALY robust Vore Character. There is SO much potential here. She's got a ton of moves that are just a code tweak, and a belly expansion away from being vore moves already.

She definITEly has a downward Airal Unbirth move that I haven't found yet as shown by sprite set 106.

I noticed her sprites. It's quite wild in there, for certain. (but riz still far less to work with than Sonson. Riz only has the advantage of making a cockvre animation easy to do.)

Riz has certain frames in her special moves for oral, but it'd be pretty tough to edit it since it'd be more taxing t make a convincing edit than unbirth considering how many frames she parts her legs and lunges with her crotch compared to the fewer open-mouth acts she has and suggestive oral movements she has.

What's best of all is that she's technically a herm since She can sprout a cock from her body for a special move as-is by default and in her supers, she can summon larger cocks that erupt from the ground. The animations for these are well-enough designed and malleable enough for the sprites to be edited together to make a convincing cockvore animation similar to the one that was just pieced together for Spike (yoshi).

in terms of difficulty, unbirth is the easiest since it's just a bit of coding to make the existing animation absorb/digest/cum squirt (the easiest edit being to change the blood at the end of the animation to a white color and make it so the opponent's body doesn't re-emerge back onto the screen after the super ends.)
There's other moves in her skillset and animations in general that can be pieced together for other unbirth animations, but the spriters will have to work a bit to fabricate unique bellies since her "looks like a crotch grab can go here" frame positions vary.

Second easiest would be cockvore, just because it's a cheap fabrication job that these spriters could do with one hand tied behind their backs. (the sprites can be cheated together to make a cockvore grab and the recent Spike (yoshi) update provides a masterclass example of how to pull it off. All the actual sprites are provided, but need to be edited together slightly in a patchwork manner to give the effect.)

Oral would be the hardest simply because the character's artwork is a grade far higher than most normal characters and trying to fabricate bellies with Riz's line mileage would be a larger chore with oral than with unbirth considering the multitude of crotch/ass shots and other implicating gestures over that of the limited oral actions she gives.

I'd prioritize the easier things ahead of the more difficult things simply because we'd not only get the easier stuff sooner, but it's easier on the actual editors, especially since they can get some warmups and practice in on the small stuff before taking on the harder things that might burn them out sooner.
Four_Spears
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby 0Anesthetic4u » Thu Jan 05, 2017 4:14 am

Ok so I'm making my first real attempt at Sprit editing for a Mugen Character.

So far what I've done is created a "New" Villager that is part of Riz's... I don't know collected souls or what ever. It's a heavily pallet altered Nun who is slightly better endowed to set her apart from her green robed counterpart. I intend to have her replace the Blacksmith or the knight, as well as have a different bar wench replace the other male apparition.

After thats done I'm going to move on to see what I can do with her Vore and Potential Vore animations.

Here is a preview of the Nun. Image
0Anesthetic4u
Advanced Vorarephile

PreviousNext

Return to Vore game