Forest of the Blue Skin (F/M, Monstergirl)

Forum for the Vore games, and other downloads
Forum rules
For instruction on how to add games to our download section, click here

Re: Forest of the Blue Skin (F/M, Monstergirl)

Postby mr_dawg » Sat Nov 03, 2018 2:43 am

Zephyr231 wrote:Assuming vore is still planned for her (IT BETTER BE D:), then it'll either happen after you come, or either the vore or the sex is a panel (alternative animation.)

Well I can't read japanese, but the auto-translation of this tweet and the replies makes it seem like he's having some sort of difficulty implementing her vore stuff and might not do it(?) Can't tell if he's still considering it or if he's already decided though.
mr_dawg
Somewhat familiar

Postby Zephyr231 » Sat Nov 03, 2018 2:37 pm

mr_dawg wrote:
Zephyr231 wrote:Assuming vore is still planned for her (IT BETTER BE D:), then it'll either happen after you come, or either the vore or the sex is a panel (alternative animation.)

Well I can't read japanese, but the auto-translation of this tweet and the replies makes it seem like he's having some sort of difficulty implementing her vore stuff and might not do it(?) Can't tell if he's still considering it or if he's already decided though.

I was terrified when I read that tweet.
...However, it seems like he changed his mind and managed to do it in a way he's happy with! (spoilers)
Zephyr231
New to the forum

Postby tgcidolfus » Sun Feb 10, 2019 7:36 am

new update for this is out, and there is a vore scene with a lion girl (in version B)
there are some other monstergirl scenes as well, but the only other gts(ish) scene is sex with a dragoness who is roughly 3x as large as the character
tgcidolfus
Participator

Previous

Return to Vore game