Forest of the Blue Skin (F/M, Monstergirl)

Forum for the Vore games, and other downloads
Forum rules
Don't ask about updates. If there is an update, it will simply be posted. If someone is committing to a timeline, they will just tell you the timeline without needing anyone to ask.

Use Looking for master thread when you are not posting about an existing game.

You use this forum and website at your own risk for all links and uploads. There is no quality control or malware scanning or testing done here. Proceed with caution and use a virtual machine (VM) for any uploads strongly recommended. Virus/malware scanners alone are generally not good enough.

Forest of the Blue Skin (F/M, Monstergirl)

Postby Hedonism » Tue Nov 29, 2016 7:06 am

Preface: The game is not mine, but I thought I would do a friendly and pass along a link to an above-average sprite game. The content is primarily monster sex, but there's a few decent vore scenes in it with hints of more to come.

http://monstergirlunlimited.net/forum/v ... =85&t=5121
Last edited by Hedonism on Tue Nov 29, 2016 9:59 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Hedonism
Been posting for a bit

Re: Forest of the Blue Skin

Postby tritrium » Tue Nov 29, 2016 8:51 am

Ah yes the game made by zell999 :)
its pretty well done i been following his blog for a while now
tritrium
Participator

Postby VirtuosoViking » Tue Nov 29, 2016 6:11 pm

It should probably be mentioned that the few vore scenes in there right now are F/M, for those who were wondering. And...well, everything else as well.
When it comes to most bosses, thank god for obvious, glowing weak spots.
VirtuosoViking
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby kiriaflurry » Tue Nov 29, 2016 7:03 pm

Anyone have any issues getting it to work? I haven't tried, usually get scared away when it comes to the whole region changing thing x3
kiriaflurry
Somewhat familiar

Postby xwrath » Tue Nov 29, 2016 8:40 pm

kiriaflurry wrote:Anyone have any issues getting it to work? I haven't tried, usually get scared away when it comes to the whole region changing thing x3

I only couldn't make it work on virtual machine, the people who had problems solved by reinstalling direct x or renaming the game folder
also zell blog: http://zell999.blog.fc2.com/
Awkward guy, so may not answer due to not knowing what should I say...
If I ever help you, don't need to credit me
[Bad english alert!]
xwrath
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby Hedonism » Tue Nov 29, 2016 9:58 pm

Ah yes the game made by zell999 :)
its pretty well done i been following his blog for a while now

My favorite vore artist even has his eye on this? I knew I was on to something ;)
It should probably be mentioned that the few vore scenes in there right now are F/M, for those who were wondering. And...well, everything else as well.

Yikes, well I'm a bit of a long time lurker, so if there's some ettiquette here I'm missing, sorry in advance, and please let me know about tags I need to implement like this, I'll go ahead and add the F/M.
Anyone have any issues getting it to work? I haven't tried, usually get scared away when it comes to the whole region changing thing x3

I actually am really glad to have stumbled across this game if for not for the vore than for the program that was in the link description (http://pooi.moe/Locale-Emulator/), makes dealing with whole locale issue a breeze now. Only minor snag, I dunno if the instructions were outdated or what the deal was, but I dont get a right click menu on my machine, but after getting the emulator, it installed fine.
Hedonism
Been posting for a bit

Postby xwrath » Wed Nov 30, 2016 12:53 am

Hedonism wrote:I actually am really glad to have stumbled across this game if for not for the vore than for the program that was in the link description (http://pooi.moe/Locale-Emulator/), makes dealing with whole locale issue a breeze now. Only minor snag, I dunno if the instructions were outdated or what the deal was, but I dont get a right click menu on my machine, but after getting the emulator, it installed fine.

You still may have problem with other stuff (by downloading/unzipping and corrupting file names).
[Bad english alert!]
xwrath
Intermediate Vorarephile

Re: Forest of the Blue Skin (F/M, Monstergirl)

Postby CakePisces » Wed Nov 30, 2016 7:53 am

Can someone make an updated capture guide on the game? The current guide seems to be outdated (v1.06) and the latest is (v1.09a). would be appreciated :D
That's the power of Strawberry! Get it??!!
CakePisces
Somewhat familiar

Postby Nouvi » Wed Nov 30, 2016 10:46 am

One's already been made over at ULMF
Lurked for Years!
Nouvi
Participator

Postby Bright » Wed Nov 30, 2016 11:05 am

How many devourment scenes are there?
I only know about the Mizutori.
Visit my artblog?
Spoiler: show
http://julienbrightsidesart.blogspot.no/
Bright
Heavy user

Postby Nouvi » Wed Nov 30, 2016 11:49 am

Bright wrote:How many devourment scenes are there?

Only one that I know of, and it's still...technical I suppose. The alternate scene with the Slug Girl (the one using kappa dash into her) could probably be considered unbirth of sorts.
Still nothing as direct as Mizutori yet.
Lurked for Years!
Nouvi
Participator

Postby VelveteenDreams » Wed Nov 30, 2016 11:56 am

Getting a "Dxd something is missing from your computer" error. Any suggestions?
Also, what from the emulator am I supposed to download, all of it? There are three things to download here. Help! I don't know what I'm doing! I'm dumb!
~Respect Everybody~
VelveteenDreams
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby bebopy » Wed Nov 30, 2016 12:02 pm

Bright wrote:How many devourment scenes are there?

There's a Scylla unbirth scene in the desert area
bebopy
Participator

Postby CakePisces » Wed Nov 30, 2016 12:04 pm

In the mansion I didnt see a mummy,the guide v1.09 said a way to capture them. Is there something wrong?
That's the power of Strawberry! Get it??!!
CakePisces
Somewhat familiar

Postby Hedonism » Wed Nov 30, 2016 1:14 pm

Glad to see I made the right decision calling attention to this game, seems to be quite a bit of interest in it.
Can someone make an updated capture guide on the game? The current guide seems to be outdated (v1.06) and the latest is (v1.09a). would be appreciated :D

I got every single one of em (that's capturable anyway, some of them are not, including, sadly, the Mizutori) with the guide in the link. Some of the explanations could be clearer, and plenty of the captures have very little room for error. Post here if you run into snags and I'll see if I can give you any helpful advice.
How many devourment scenes are there?

As I warned, this isnt a primarily vore game, just happened to have some scenes in it. Near as I can tell, there's 3 currently, the Mizutori (who was worth it alone imo), the Slug Girl (only if you dash into her when she charges), and the Scylla. There were some sprites on the blog that hinted at more as well, so something I'll definitely keep an eye on and recommend the same to everyone else.
Getting a "Dxd something is missing from your computer" error. Any suggestions?
Also, what from the emulator am I supposed to download, all of it? There are three things to download here. Help! I don't know what I'm doing! I'm dumb!

If you're asking what the emulator is, that definitely means you got a locale issue (in case you didnt know, this refers to Japanese games installing incorrectly since they use characters not normally found on an English system). On the link in the original post, there is a step by step guide on how to install the game, just make sure you get that locale emulator and install it. When you said there are three things to download, you were referring to the locale emulator page correct? Should just see one of the buttons that says "Download from Mega".
In the mansion I didnt see a mummy,the guide v1.09 said a way to capture them. Is there something wrong?

Well Spoiler Alert, but the mummy is actually a secret boss, the first door after you enter the mansion that has those doll things in it, clear out that whole room and another door spawns. Mummy is in there at the bottom of the room, for the capture you have to spray all the mummy statues and Spoiler Alert, the 5th one is hidden off to the right, middle floor.
Hedonism
Been posting for a bit

Postby xwrath » Wed Nov 30, 2016 2:34 pm

Xenenderson11 wrote:Getting a "Dxd something is missing from your computer" error. Any suggestions?

Looks like you have direct x issues, try reinstalling it. The emulator is used to not change the computer locale to japanese (I don't get what people have against it, I changed mine and leaved as japanese, it doesn't get in the way of nothing, and I never get problems with japanese stuff)
[Bad english alert!]
xwrath
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby FBnorman » Wed Nov 30, 2016 9:26 pm

got anything in English?
FBnorman
Somewhat familiar

Postby Hedonism » Thu Dec 01, 2016 12:23 am

As I said the game is not mine, and the creator is Japanese. Sorry guys, ya either got to deal with the locale issues or move on.
Hedonism
Been posting for a bit

Postby tgcidolfus » Thu Dec 01, 2016 12:34 am

there are a few guides out there for this game, but you can also ask questions here and I should be able to answer most of them as I've gotten everything currently available in 1.09 unlocked (i believe)
tgcidolfus
Participator

Postby ThotPrime » Thu Dec 01, 2016 1:53 am

Am i correct in saying there is only 3 vore scenes in this? the Mizutora-oral,Scylla-unbirth, and slug-unbirth? or am i missing one?
ThotPrime
New to the forum

Next

Return to Vore game