No More Fallout 4 Vore Mod Videos on YouTube

Forum for the Vore games, and other downloads
Forum rules
Don't ask about updates. If there is an update, it will simply be posted. If someone is committing to a timeline, they will just tell you the timeline without needing anyone to ask.

Use Looking for master thread when you are not posting about an existing game.

You use this forum and website at your own risk for all links and uploads. There is no quality control or malware scanning or testing done here. Proceed with caution and use a virtual machine (VM) for any uploads strongly recommended. Virus/malware scanners alone are generally not good enough.

No More Fallout 4 Vore Mod Videos on YouTube

Postby Deleteduser532 » Tue Nov 29, 2016 1:45 pm

I'm not sure when this happened but all videos pertaining to the Vore Mod for Fallout 4 have been removed from YouTube. WHY?!?
Deleteduser532
Somewhat familiar

Re: No More Fallout 4 Vore Mod Videos on YouTube

Postby ArcaneSigil » Tue Nov 29, 2016 2:36 pm

Would not be surprised if it was because of YouTube's stupid "Copyright Infringement" rules that go WAY too far.
Just a wolf lookin' for some fun. I like all sorts. Just... don't eat me.
ArcaneSigil
---

Postby Komodo » Tue Nov 29, 2016 3:53 pm

I'd throw my coin in the "sexual content" pot. Not saying everyone on Youtube are haters,
but it IS the breeding ground for people with selfesteem issues and cravings for venting.
Some vore-hater most likely stumbled over it and presented a very old and worn reasoning:
"Vore is a fetish people jerk off to, that makes it sexual content and thus not PG friendly!"
No proof, but stumbled over similar arguements plenty a times on various sites. =/
Komodo
Somewhat familiar

Postby Layab547 » Tue Nov 29, 2016 5:39 pm

Komodo wrote:I'd throw my coin in the "sexual content" pot. Not saying everyone on Youtube are haters,
but it IS the breeding ground for people with selfesteem issues and cravings for venting.
Some vore-hater most likely stumbled over it and presented a very old and worn reasoning:
"Vore is a fetish people jerk off to, that makes it sexual content and thus not PG friendly!"
No proof, but stumbled over similar arguements plenty a times on various sites. =/

To be fair, it is common for Vore to be seen as Snuff, since most of the videos featured digestion.

I'm not saying it was right, but that's probably the reason.
Layab547
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby paperairplaneclip » Tue Nov 29, 2016 6:08 pm

Hey there, I'm the creator of the Fallout Vore videos that were removed. here's my thread explaining why my videos were removed, and where you can find them now.
Will start posting new ones again soon.
viewtopic.php?f=79&t=48317
paperairplaneclip
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby paperairplaneclip » Tue Nov 29, 2016 6:17 pm

Komodo wrote:I'd throw my coin in the "sexual content" pot. Not saying everyone on Youtube are haters,

Sounds about right, Youtube didn't remove the videos themselves because of their terms, because I made certain not to include any nudity/words with sexual connotation, however, the hate.
You guys didn't really see it because I put a comment filter, but it got to a point were the filter had blocked hundreds of comments, and I didn't want to draw unwanted attention to our community(which is also why I refrained from including any links to Eka's when my channel was still up), therefore, I took off the videos.
They are still all accessible and free, but random haters shouldn't stumble on them by accident
paperairplaneclip
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby ArcaneSigil » Tue Nov 29, 2016 8:30 pm

I had assumed Copyright Infringement. Considering they're Fallout 4 videos and aren't "let's play" or any other videos like that. YouTube's copyright laws are ridiculous.
Just a wolf lookin' for some fun. I like all sorts. Just... don't eat me.
ArcaneSigil
---

Postby sharkdude40 » Wed Nov 30, 2016 5:59 am

Glad you didnt disappear. i loved the vids.
sharkdude40
Participator

Postby tritrium » Wed Nov 30, 2016 7:47 am

Hmzz i wasnt gonna answer at first but screw it, im just so fed up with this.
Easy answer for such people:
Ban all pictures of women & men of the internet, because ppl can, will and do masturbate to that and thus not PG friendly!
Why not ban all those sexually tinted music videos? But those are fine for display for everyone arent they?
Just ban everything whilst ur at it.
This is exactly why i post all my non-nude vore videos as unlisted on youtube, because of all these professional victims running rampant everywhere.
I have such a massive issue with people like this, because of what they really are.
Which i wont go further into here.
tritrium
Participator

Postby JohnPablo » Sat Dec 10, 2016 1:13 am

A little late, but.
https://youtu.be/KG6fRdXCcgU?t=36s
Yea
JohnPablo
Somewhat familiar

Postby vimara » Mon Jan 01, 2018 3:27 pm

What im looking or is the mod itself. I cant find it anywere!
vimara
New to the forum

Postby Aril_Lisidmuthir » Mon Jan 01, 2018 3:42 pm

vimara wrote:What im looking or is the mod itself. I cant find it anywere!

viewtopic.php?f=79&t=49800

Did you check the first page before diving deep to find a two year old topic?
Aril_Lisidmuthir
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby Carreau » Mon Jan 01, 2018 5:39 pm

Aril_Lisidmuthir wrote:
vimara wrote:What im looking or is the mod itself. I cant find it anywere!

viewtopic.php?f=79&t=49800

Did you check the first page before diving deep to find a two year old topic?

Can't knock their search skills.
Mod author of Fallout Vore. Read my blogs for what I’ll be doing next with Fallout Vore
Carreau
---

Postby Jadex » Tue Jan 02, 2018 1:29 am

considering this is their first post on this website they probably didn't know what they were doing and just used the search thing to find anything related and probably doesn't know the vore game section even exists
Jadex
Somewhat familiar

Return to Vore game