Vore Street (Complete)

Forum for the Vore games, and other downloads
Forum rules
Don't ask about updates. If there is an update, it will simply be posted. If someone is committing to a timeline, they will just tell you the timeline without needing anyone to ask.

Use Looking for master thread when you are not posting about an existing game.

You use this forum and website at your own risk for all links and uploads. There is no quality control or malware scanning or testing done here. Proceed with caution and use a virtual machine (VM) for any uploads strongly recommended. Virus/malware scanners alone are generally not good enough.

Re: Vore Street (80% done)

Postby Garz » Thu Dec 29, 2016 3:10 am

juicefox wrote:I'm actually really surprised to hear you say that. In fact, I was worried that I had made things too obvious.

Haha, I always have that problem too. ;) Things always seem super obvious to me, but then I hand them to someone else and they get lost.

Anyway, thanks for the comment. Now I kinda wish that I had designed more m/m content for you guys, but it's too late in development now.

Oh nono, don't do that! :)

It's a lot easier to put your soul into something when you're enjoying it! So don't feel pressured to put in content other people like if it's doesn't align with what /you/ like - you're the one putting in the effort to make the game, and it's fun. ^_^ Remember, most games people make remain forever unfinished, so the fact that you're putting in the oompf to actually complete your game puts it a cut above already.

Besides, that may alienate people who are looking for M/F and F/M along with you ;)
Garz
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby juicefox » Thu Dec 29, 2016 8:30 pm

Garz wrote:Haha, I always have that problem too. ;) Things always seem super obvious to me, but then I hand them to someone else and they get lost.

Oh, you make games too? Well, I guess this is why feedback is so important. If you hadn't told me, I would have have assumed that I made the game too easy.

Garz wrote:Oh nono, don't do that! :)

It's a lot easier to put your soul into something when you're enjoying it! So don't feel pressured to put in content other people like if it's doesn't align with what /you/ like - you're the one putting in the effort to make the game, and it's fun. ^_^ Remember, most games people make remain forever unfinished, so the fact that you're putting in the oompf to actually complete your game puts it a cut above already.

Besides, that may alienate people who are looking for M/F and F/M along with you ;)

Don't worry. I wouldn't force myself to do anything I didn't want to do. I actually don't mind m/m; I just prefer f/m.
juicefox
Participator

Re: Vore Street (work in progress)

Postby silverspec » Fri Dec 30, 2016 1:51 am

juicefox wrote:
silverspec wrote:What kind of story do you have in mind? Like a story where the protagonist gets munched or do the munching? A combination of both?
hernextmeal wrote:Any chance there will be some scenes where the player can be more than an observer?

No, just observer. I prefer to take the perspective of the prey, But I don't think that this perspective works well in a vore game. In a prey focused game, the players motivation to unlock the vore content clashes with the characters motivation to survive (plus, it's kinda annoying having to restart or reload a save every time you unlock a vore scene). In my game, I want players to see all the content by pursuing the goals of the character, so I decided to make the character a third party who stumbles across the vore scenes.

Gelus wrote:I'm rather excited for this, most stuff is from a prey perspective so I really can't get into it, but being an observer lets there be all -sorts- of situations to see.

Wow, I hadn't thought of that. I guess there are other advantages to making the player character an observer.

Having played it, I can see what you mean. That's neat concept. Also, I want to comment how much I loved the casualness of the vorey happenings around the characters. It really works well with all the types of animals presented here.

I also found myself doing use matt on mrs thompson just to see what would happen. Haha.
One man's insanity is another man's genius; someday the world will recognize the genius in my insanity.
silverspec
Somewhat familiar

Postby supervore » Fri Dec 30, 2016 6:09 am

I'm dumb, how to I get into Toby's room? I got Matt and the ladder.
supervore
Somewhat familiar

Postby juicefox » Fri Dec 30, 2016 6:36 am

silverspec wrote:Having played it, I can see what you mean. That's neat concept. Also, I want to comment how much I loved the casualness of the vorey happenings around the characters. It really works well with all the types of animals presented here.

I also found myself doing use matt on mrs thompson just to see what would happen. Haha.

Thanks! And, just out of curiosity, what were you hoping would happen when you used Matt? I didn't really think that people would actually try to use him.

supervore wrote:I'm dumb, how to I get into Toby's room? I got Matt and the ladder.

You're not dumb. You've gotten as far as you can get in this version of the game.

And, just to let you guys know, I'm currently working on the Farewell Feast and BOY is it complicated. What I have in mind isn't easy to do in Quest, but I'm doing my best to make it happen.
juicefox
Participator

Postby silverspec » Fri Dec 30, 2016 1:33 pm

juicefox wrote:
silverspec wrote:Having played it, I can see what you mean. That's neat concept. Also, I want to comment how much I loved the casualness of the vorey happenings around the characters. It really works well with all the types of animals presented here.

Thanks! And, just out of curiosity, what were you hoping would happen when you used Matt? I didn't really think that people would actually try to use him.

supervore wrote:I'm dumb, how to I get into Toby's room? I got Matt and the ladder.

You're not dumb. You've gotten as far as you can get in this version of the game.

And, just to let you guys know, I'm currently working on the Farewell Feast and BOY is it complicated. What I have in mind isn't easy to do in Quest, but I'm doing my best to make it happen.

I'm not sure. Perhaps I just wanted to feed Matt to...you know nevermind. Also, I think I discovered a bug; when you speak to matt while he is in your party, he'll revert to his old dialogue where you first met him. It's not that i'm complaining, I do love big bellies.
One man's insanity is another man's genius; someday the world will recognize the genius in my insanity.
silverspec
Somewhat familiar

Postby juicefox » Fri Dec 30, 2016 9:44 pm

silverspec wrote:I'm not sure. Perhaps I just wanted to feed Matt to...you know nevermind.

Hmm, maybe you should have tried giving him instead.

silverspec wrote:Also, I think I discovered a bug; when you speak to matt while he is in your party, he'll revert to his old dialogue where you first met him. It's not that i'm complaining, I do love big bellies.

Yeah, there are a lot of things like that. I just left it like that because I don't think most people will notice, and it's a pain to fix.
juicefox
Participator

Postby Cancer » Sun Jan 01, 2017 9:26 pm

So Psyched to see the epilogue, how's it going so far Juice?
Cancer
Been posting for a bit

Postby equino » Sun Jan 01, 2017 11:09 pm

juicefox wrote:
silverspec wrote:I'm not sure. Perhaps I just wanted to feed Matt to...you know nevermind.

Hmm, maybe you should have tried giving him instead.

silverspec wrote:Also, I think I discovered a bug; when you speak to matt while he is in your party, he'll revert to his old dialogue where you first met him. It's not that i'm complaining, I do love big bellies.

Yeah, there are a lot of things like that. I just left it like that because I don't think most people will notice, and it's a pain to fix.

wait a tick, you can feed matt to someone?
equino
Somewhat familiar

Postby juicefox » Sun Jan 01, 2017 11:28 pm

Cancer wrote:So Psyched to see the epilogue, how's it going so far Juice?

It might be a while. The epilogue is a lot more difficult to complete than I expected.

equino wrote:wait a tick, you can feed matt to someone?

No, no, no. Sorry for giving the wrong impression. You can't feed Matt to anyone. But if you try giving him to someone, he has a more appropriate response to what Silverspec was trying to do.
juicefox
Participator

Postby karmicOnion » Mon Jan 02, 2017 9:28 pm

I gotta admit, I'm pretty stuck. I can't figure out how people are getting Matt in their party.
karmicOnion
Been posting for a bit

Postby Cancer » Mon Jan 02, 2017 10:16 pm

karmicOnion wrote:I gotta admit, I'm pretty stuck. I can't figure out how people are getting Matt in their party.

You need to play the game. You can't just walk around. You have to use the commands 'give to' and 'use on'. Take the items you pick up and use and give them to their respective people.

If you're still stuck after this hint, just PM me and i'll walk you through it.

Keep in mind it's not done yet, so even if you get Matt in your party it's going to end there for now.
Cancer
Been posting for a bit

Postby juicefox » Mon Jan 02, 2017 10:36 pm

Cancer wrote:
karmicOnion wrote:I gotta admit, I'm pretty stuck. I can't figure out how people are getting Matt in their party.

You need to play the game. You can't just walk around. You have to use the commands 'give to' and 'use on'. Take the items you pick up and use and give them to their respective people.

If you're still stuck after this hint, just PM me and i'll walk you through it.

Keep in mind it's not done yet, so even if you get Matt in your party it's going to end there for now.

Thanks for helping karmic without spoiling the game for others, Cancer.

I should add that you MUST use correct word order for a command to work. Commands like "give Michael Panties" will not be understood; you would have to write "give Panties to Michael."
juicefox
Participator

Postby bledthorn » Wed Jan 11, 2017 5:36 pm

cant seem t figure out how to get the dam jelly anytime i try to talk to toby the girl in the locked room says come back in 4 hrs and i cant seem to find a key anywhere
bledthorn
Somewhat familiar

Postby truck » Wed Jan 11, 2017 5:42 pm

bledthorn wrote:cant seem t figure out how to get the dam jelly anytime i try to talk to toby the girl in the locked room says come back in 4 hrs and i cant seem to find a key anywhere

that part has not been added to the story yet
truck
Participator

Postby theprinceh » Wed Jan 11, 2017 6:41 pm

I had this problem and was confused how everyone else was progressing, I then realised that because I was playing on Chrome it did not show the text box, so was unable to actually play half the game.

Try a different browser
theprinceh
Been posting for a bit

Postby juicefox » Thu Jan 19, 2017 11:13 pm

Oh my god! The last 20% of this game is almost as much work as the first 80%. Just to give you an idea of what I mean, the first 80% consisted of 19 rooms, and the last 20% consists of 16 freaking rooms! Of course, most of these new rooms are just different versions of old rooms. To players, the game will seem to only contain 21 rooms but, in reality, there are much, much more. And, actually, many of the new rooms are more work than any of the old rooms (the Farewell Feast involves 8 characters).

This is why the final game is taking so long. I haven't given up; it's just a lot of work. I could have simply given players a wall of text after they got the red currant jelly, but I want this game to be interactive all the way through. So please be patient. I will get the game out as soon as possible. But it might be a while.
juicefox
Participator

Postby truck » Thu Feb 09, 2017 1:24 pm

got anything new you can show us?
truck
Participator

Postby 2quick4u » Tue Feb 21, 2017 5:04 pm

Where are the f/m scenes? I can find anything but m/m
2quick4u
Participator

Postby juicefox » Tue Feb 21, 2017 8:34 pm

2quick4u wrote:Where are the f/m scenes? I can find anything but m/m

The game isn't finished yet. The main f/m scenario is the Farewell Feast.

truck wrote:got anything new you can show us?

I'm working on it. I hope to get a complete version of the game up by the end of the month, but I can't make any promises.
juicefox
Participator

PreviousNext

Return to Vore game