Mysta's Myst Adventure 2 Victory at last! In Beta now! (Feb)

Forum for the Vore games, and other downloads
Forum rules
Don't ask about updates. If there is an update, it will simply be posted. If someone is committing to a timeline, they will just tell you the timeline without needing anyone to ask.

Use Looking for master thread when you are not posting about an existing game.

You use this forum and website at your own risk for all links and uploads. There is no quality control or malware scanning or testing done here. Proceed with caution and use a virtual machine (VM) for any uploads strongly recommended. Virus/malware scanners alone are generally not good enough.

Re: Mysta's Myst adventure 2: WTFuture. Release. V0.1 23/03/

Postby SeemsEdibleToMe » Sun Mar 26, 2017 5:35 am

0Anesthetic4u wrote:I think Mysti is too open to being eaten, I quite like the idea of a more pre esque character, but I think it would be better if it were a little less pronounced, or perhaps in a way more so. Have her initally apporach NPCs resistant to being eaten, but have her will power fail, and have here ego dominated easily, so then she lets her self be eaten. The constant starting a conversation with an offer to get eaten, is anticlimactic. It kind of feels like we are cutting to the chase EVERY time.

The MMA series itself seems to be mainly prey-based overall. Out of the 70+ scenes in the original game about ~20 of those are pred, and even among the pred scenes you have the option to be prey in a lot of those instead too.
Not the way I'd like to see it myself either but hey, people have preferences so you take what you can get.

Nevi can't be beaten/isn't supposed to be beaten at this point in time. Did a test run with a rigged save file after completing all other activities in the game (maxed hp, atk, def etc.), and after 10+ mins of wailing out 4k+ hits I can only come to the conclusion that her HP is set to infinite.
SeemsEdibleToMe
Been posting for a bit

Postby Hansony » Sun Mar 26, 2017 5:48 am

A short list of Vore scenes I have found so far (you could look in the picture folder to get a clue about most of them)

Spoiler: show
Prey:
OV with pirat girl in the Inn at first (east most) town
OV with Xeno (from fight) in first town
OV with Bunny girl as micro, Inn at second (biggest) town
OV with mage girl upstairs in second towns Inn
OV with Pink haired girl in Guild recruitment test
OV with Maid from mansion in second town
OV with Centore in camp.
OV with Nevi next to ship crash (starting point)
OV with fairy at fairy tree as micro

AV with Xeno if grabbed after angering her
AV with Alien in first town if to many negative answers are made
AV (non-F/Scat encasement) with Pink haired girl when starting Guild recruitment
AV with shop Witch in second town

UB (non-F) Alien if enough positive answers are made
UB (non-F) with Lyss upstairs in second towns Inn with regeneration
UB with Lyss without regeneration

CV with Nevi if grabbed after angering (her?)

Pred:
OV Xeno when she is beaten
OV (Fatal/non-F player choice) Maid from mansion

I have seen people talk about the cat girl but I have no clue how to get any Vore scene from her if someone know how to I would really like to know
Hansony
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby Ryuu27 » Sun Mar 26, 2017 6:04 am

Hansony wrote:I have seen people talk about the cat girl but I have no clue how to get any Vore scene from her if someone know how to I would really like to know

say "woof" again and again pushing it to the second floor
Ryuu27
Participator

Postby Fir » Sun Mar 26, 2017 7:21 am

Exxy wrote:
ejames wrote:Where's the shrinking potion?

The shrinking potion can be obtained from the far southwest house in Rayleigh City [item/accessory shop] after beating the Xeno.

I still can't figure out how to get the potion after reading this :(

I defeated the Xeno, but when I go to the witch shop she always eats me

Edit: nevermind, I figured it out... turned out to be a different city...
Fir
New to the forum

Postby Thisismyusername » Sun Mar 26, 2017 11:27 am

Not sure if these have been mentioned yet, but my list of bugs so far:

Talking to adventurer in halfway inn, and the raleigh inns then saying bye leaves char pic up (halfway inn adventurer pic turns into pirate pic from port raleigh after she eats you)
Talking to centaur has error loading centaur%20grumpy.png - original file in image folder is in jpeg format a quick open/resave as .png fixes
Going back into the beast guild after being told to go talk to the boss traps you in an infinite loop of unendable conversation

Will update as I stumble across anything else. After a quick scroll through the thread I didn't notice these mentioned, disregard if already stated somewhere else here. Love the game so far though!
Thisismyusername
Been posting for a bit

Postby MechaMicro » Mon Mar 27, 2017 12:50 am

mysta wrote:Sounds weird. Definitely shouldn't happen, and clearly isn't an issue for others. ^^;

Is the game in your 'program files'? (as with newer versions of windows they don't like programs writing to those regions)

The game is indeed in my program files, albeit in a sub folder beyond that. Actually the same sub folder your previous game is under, which worked with no issues. I might just try a fresh install.
MechaMicro
New to the forum

Postby Shortpig » Mon Mar 27, 2017 1:34 am

New bug. You can actually get to and fight the Xeno without speaking to the guard captain. Why anyone would want to do that is beyond me - then you miss out on his fancy plume! Either way, if you do bypass him, by walking through the back of the house below the fence next to the guard captain, the game continues as normal if the Xeno is defeated. However, if you speak to him from the unintended side, the game will crash, presumably because you're within his walk path.
Shortpig
Somewhat familiar

Postby 0Anesthetic4u » Mon Mar 27, 2017 4:35 am

Ok I said it already, but then I discovered the first Pink Haired Girl sceen, and the Cat Girl sceen... There is too much Micro Prey in this game.

WAY too much. Over a third of the sceens are micro prey.
0Anesthetic4u
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby xwrath » Mon Mar 27, 2017 5:09 am

0Anesthetic4u wrote:Ok I said it already, but then I discovered the first Pink Haired Girl sceen, and the Cat Girl sceen... There is too much Micro Prey in this game.

While his other games were mainly same size, so no problem
Awkward guy, so may not answer due to not knowing what should I say...
If I ever help you, don't need to credit me
[Bad english alert!]
xwrath
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby dagar » Mon Mar 27, 2017 5:36 am

0Anesthetic4u wrote:Ok I said it already, but then I discovered the first Pink Haired Girl sceen, and the Cat Girl sceen... There is too much Micro Prey in this game.

Eh, that's an opinion. It's Myst's game. Hell, if Myst decided to go purely m/m or tinker with ideas like that, would you complain as well? I mean.... he's putting alot of development into it, so you can't really complain about his content can ya? Also it's "scene" instead of "sceen." I can enjoy a good micro scene, or really any vore scene in general. But complaining about the actual content not being to your taste is.... pretty shallow at best.
dagar
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby Caustic » Mon Mar 27, 2017 8:58 am

dagar wrote:

Eh, that's an opinion. It's Myst's game. Hell, if Myst decided to go purely m/m or tinker with ideas like that, would you complain as well? I mean.... he's putting alot of development into it, so you can't really complain about his content can ya? Also it's "scene" instead of "sceen." I can enjoy a good micro scene, or really any vore scene in general. But complaining about the actual content not being to your taste is.... pretty shallow at best.

I can agree with this statement.
If anything, i feel its a nice change of pace to have some more micro stuff. The scenes were good either way.
Caustic
Somewhat familiar

Postby richi90 » Mon Mar 27, 2017 12:25 pm

I also agree with Dagar and MMA2 is a game in the making, once its complete the amount of micro prey compared to the rest might end up being less than it is now
richi90
Been posting for a bit

Postby Evilpancake » Mon Mar 27, 2017 2:40 pm

I personally like Micro prey in games and there doesn't seem to be all that much around, so to me its WAY too many people complaining about it...
Evilpancake
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby mewricardo » Mon Mar 27, 2017 4:11 pm

cant seem to find the maid pred scene
mewricardo
New to the forum

Postby JustaLurkingPony » Mon Mar 27, 2017 7:24 pm

calvinj100 wrote:
dagar wrote:

I can agree with this statement.
If anything, i feel its a nice change of pace to have some more micro stuff. The scenes were good either way.

I'm also on the agree bandwagon.

If you don't like some of the content in the game, you don't need to play it. But you know what most people would do? They would play it for the scenes they DO enjoy.

I myself am not a fan of micro, so instead I just appreciate the scenes that do appeal to my tastes.
"In this world nothing can be said to be certain, except death, taxes, and that a vore game will be abandoned" -Benjamin Franklin, 1789
JustaLurkingPony
Somewhat familiar

Postby 0Anesthetic4u » Tue Mar 28, 2017 3:33 am

JustaLurkingPony wrote:I'm also on the agree bandwagon.

If you don't like some of the content in the game, you don't need to play it. But you know what most people would do? They would play it for the scenes they DO enjoy.

I myself am not a fan of micro, so instead I just appreciate the scenes that do appeal to my tastes.

I'm not saying there shouldn't be ANY micro prey, I'm not saying there shouldn't be MULTIPLE instances of micro prey.

What I am saying is, UNLESS this game is completely frontloaded with it's microprey, it's shaping up to be a Micropreyfest. And I sincerely don't believe most people would like that. Micro prey is a niche here, a niche that most anyone into vore can enjoy sparingly, but it will wear out it's welcome with most Vore fans if played too much. Thats why you don't see much microprey art.
0Anesthetic4u
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby dreyk » Tue Mar 28, 2017 11:43 am

0Anesthetic4u wrote:What I am saying is, UNLESS this game is completely frontloaded with it's microprey, it's shaping up to be a Micropreyfest. And I sincerely don't believe most people would like that. Micro prey is a niche here, a niche that most anyone into vore can enjoy sparingly, but it will wear out it's welcome with most Vore fans if played too much. Thats why you don't see much microprey art.

well i personally prefer micro prey :P and if he go this way it will not be the first game like that. vore GTS RPG was almost only about that and a lot of people loved it.
and there is a lot of microprey art they just don't tag it. :gulp:
Last edited by dreyk on Wed Mar 29, 2017 7:55 am, edited 1 time in total.
dreyk
Been posting for a bit

Postby dreyk » Tue Mar 28, 2017 11:44 am

0Anesthetic4u wrote:What I am saying is, UNLESS this game is completely frontloaded with it's microprey, it's shaping up to be a Micropreyfest. And I sincerely don't believe most people would like that. Micro prey is a niche here, a niche that most anyone into vore can enjoy sparingly, but it will wear out it's welcome with most Vore fans if played too much. Thats why you don't see much microprey art.

well i personally prefer micro prey :P and if he go this way it will not be the first game like that. vore GTS RPG was almost only about that and a lot of people loved it.
and there is a lot of microprey art they just don't tag it. :gulp:
dreyk
Been posting for a bit

Postby vayne358 » Tue Mar 28, 2017 4:38 pm

So are we actually able to shrink down or has that not been implemented yet?
vayne358
Somewhat familiar

Postby richi90 » Tue Mar 28, 2017 4:40 pm

vayne358 wrote:So are we actually able to shrink down or has that not been implemented yet?

you can get a shrinking potion in the same village where (and if) you manage to defeat Xeno.
richi90
Been posting for a bit

PreviousNext

Return to Vore game