Mysta's Myst Adventure 2 Victory at last! In Beta now! (Feb)

Forum for the Vore games, and other downloads
Forum rules
Don't ask about updates. If there is an update, it will simply be posted. If someone is committing to a timeline, they will just tell you the timeline without needing anyone to ask.

Use Looking for master thread when you are not posting about an existing game.

You use this forum and website at your own risk for all links and uploads. There is no quality control or malware scanning or testing done here. Proceed with caution and use a virtual machine (VM) for any uploads strongly recommended. Virus/malware scanners alone are generally not good enough.

Re: Mysta's Myst adventure 2 V0.6 update + browser version!?

Postby equino » Tue Oct 01, 2019 3:48 pm

Hansony wrote:
unbithrio wrote:jessus, i got to the arena and i keep dying ;-;

well you can't win in the arena yet.
You can get to the "champion" at the end but that's as far as the story goes so far.
you can technically escape (read spoiler)
Spoiler: show
If you get shrunk by a robotgirl and climb the robe all the way to the top Ali grabs you and takes you out of the arena but only to have her way with you ending in you re-spawning in the arena again anyway (if you have any life's left)

but that's it

In the new version I would suggest checking the three different options that you get with Ali :)
equino
Somewhat familiar

Re: Mysta's Myst adventure 2. V0.61 update! 30th Sept

Postby VVVx » Tue Oct 01, 2019 9:34 pm

Could we get another Linux build? The current one is way outdated.
VVVx
Participator

Postby mysta » Wed Oct 02, 2019 7:29 am

Madmaxman wrote:Could we get another Linux build? The current one is way outdated.

Sure:
https://mega.nz/#!W0wCEaga!WQnUIC0Fp6cm ... saFxf2qrp4

Evilpancake wrote:
Azirovka wrote:
Archangel64 wrote:Have anyone a savefile after the maze? if yes, could i get this one? that would be really nice of you.

- Archangel64

I would also appreciate if you could share a save for the arena.

I third this, i thought i saved my folder for the last version but i apparently did not...

here:
file19.zip
(6.14 KiB) Downloaded 623 times

As this is one of my saves some things (definately the quest log) may not work as intended in the old content, should be fine for exploring the arena and probably most other stuff.

Mysta
Support me on Patreon for early access, polls and other bonus content! https://www.patreon.com/Mysta
mysta
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby Azirovka » Wed Oct 02, 2019 8:38 am

Thanks
Azirovka
Participator

Postby Archangel64 » Wed Oct 02, 2019 9:24 am

mysta, thank you mysta, you are the best
Archangel64
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby VVV » Thu Oct 03, 2019 6:38 pm

THERE IS A MAJOR BUG WITH ME GAME I CANT REST IN THE BED I BEFRIEND THE PRINCESS AND NOW I CANT USE THE BED TO HEAL AT ALL PLUS NOT SURE IF THIS IS A BUG OR IF I AM JUST BEING STUPID CAN SOME ONE TELL ME HOW TO STAT THE MISSION WITH THE SPIES
VVV
Somewhat familiar

Postby VVVx » Fri Oct 04, 2019 2:10 am

mysta wrote:
Madmaxman wrote:Could we get another Linux build? The current one is way outdated.

Sure:
https://mega.nz/#!W0wCEaga!WQnUIC0Fp6cm ... 2saFxf2qrp

Thanks!
VVVx
Participator

Postby TheBlindSalmon » Mon Oct 07, 2019 7:29 am

All the grey wall tiles in Ali's home are passable.
TheBlindSalmon
Been posting for a bit

Postby Azirovka » Mon Oct 07, 2019 2:32 pm

So agreeing to the deal is the only way to escape ?( will there be more ways in the future).
Azirovka
Participator

Postby TyrantTerry » Wed Oct 09, 2019 12:06 am

Thinking maybe an option when your at Rachael's house where you run the shrinking potion by Rachael or during the food scene (Which I think can be improved just saying) where there is an option where you do get Rachael's attention and well from there it turn out more appealing perhaps sexy but she eats you anyways.
TyrantTerry
Somewhat familiar

Postby Unza » Sun Oct 20, 2019 7:17 pm

ok, i might be doing it wrong, but i cannot join the dragoons guild and want to get all the scenes i can get. i go to the left when told but nothing happens, is there a way to cause the lecture i am supposed to hear/join?
Unza
Been posting for a bit

Postby mysta » Wed Oct 23, 2019 5:52 am

Azirovka wrote:So agreeing to the deal is the only way to escape ?( will there be more ways in the future).

Yes, for now. I'll add an alternate route to get there without the CV next update. Later I'm thinking about adding an option to run away shrunken, but there'll be lots to cover in the alien camp after taking the deal before then! (so you'd effectively skip a whole section in the run away option)

TyrantTerry wrote:Thinking maybe an option when your at Rachael's house where you run the shrinking potion by Rachael or during the food scene (Which I think can be improved just saying) where there is an option where you do get Rachael's attention and well from there it turn out more appealing perhaps sexy but she eats you anyways.

Improved how? Do you think the writing is lacking in some way, or would you just have preferred an aware pred?

Unza wrote:ok, i might be doing it wrong, but i cannot join the dragoons guild and want to get all the scenes i can get. i go to the left when told but nothing happens, is there a way to cause the lecture i am supposed to hear/join?

talk to people

Mysta
Support me on Patreon for early access, polls and other bonus content! https://www.patreon.com/Mysta
mysta
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby Koseki » Wed Oct 23, 2019 8:27 am

aware rachel pred please master mysta
http://aryion.com/g4/gallery/Koseki <-----check my stories, maybe you like them, maybe you hate them!
Koseki
Participator

Postby TyrantTerry » Thu Oct 24, 2019 10:09 pm

Koseki wrote:aware rachel pred please master mysta

At least an option where she is aware of tiny Mysti but still end up a meal. Rachal is on of my favorites.
TyrantTerry
Somewhat familiar

Postby VVVx » Mon Oct 28, 2019 2:01 am

Is there a way to eat the pink-haired girl yet?
VVVx
Participator

Postby Azirovka » Mon Oct 28, 2019 7:43 am

Madmaxman wrote:Is there a way to eat the pink-haired girl yet?

Not yet.
Azirovka
Participator

Postby VVVx » Mon Oct 28, 2019 11:58 pm

Azirovka wrote:

Not yet.

Ugh, okay. Is there any way where we can escape the arena without being prey? Or
being an "Official Meal"? I really don't like being prey
VVVx
Participator

Postby iepie122 » Tue Oct 29, 2019 4:08 am

Madmaxman wrote:
Azirovka wrote:

Not yet.

Ugh, okay. Is there any way where we can escape the arena without being prey? Or
being an "Official Meal"? I really don't like being prey

next update
iepie122
Somewhat familiar

Postby forumlurker » Fri Nov 01, 2019 3:09 pm

mysta wrote:Heya, here's the fixed version, hope I caught everything! I'm afraid it's basically just a variation update this time, to flesh out the area and start the next story progression. 6 bits though!
6 new variations all around the arena.
3 with Ali, 2 with the last 2 robogirls, one repeat variation with Grihm.
:)

https://mega.nz/#!DgZn1Sjb!CA8CJBVsEwxJ ... rrXnSGagRo

Leave suggestions for who you want in the next bonus scene poll (coming soon on Patreon). Currently I'm going to have the Ogrim chief and either Sali or the arena champion as options. Anyone else?

Mysta

For suggestions, Iris the fairy and Elise remain my favorites. If Elise would get a (even) bigger role in the game I wouldn't mind. I'd take her over Pink any day. Although she is a great pred too.
forumlurker
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby mysta » Sun Nov 03, 2019 12:55 pm

Koseki wrote:aware rachel pred please master mysta

Lol, I'll consider it. :lol:

I've got an earlier than usual beta up on the Patron at the moment, this one's likely to stay in Beta for a little longer than usual (2 weeks or so probably), but then you'll see the fixed version here. :-D

I've recieved a few questions about if there will be another way to escape the arena. Yes, with this beta update there are now 2 escape routes. Both routes end in you
becoming Ali's official meal
This will be the only route that will allow you to fully explore the Alien camp. Later I plan to add an option where you just run away shrunken instead and skip the camp. Hope that clarifies a few things! :lol:

Next update I'll be looking to add more to the guild storyline, so look forward to that!

Mysta
mysta
Intermediate Vorarephile

PreviousNext

Return to Vore game