Mysta's Myst Adventure 2 Victory at last! In Beta now! (Feb)

Forum for the Vore games, and other downloads
Forum rules
Don't ask about updates. If there is an update, it will simply be posted. If someone is committing to a timeline, they will just tell you the timeline without needing anyone to ask.

Use Looking for master thread when you are not posting about an existing game.

You use this forum and website at your own risk for all links and uploads. There is no quality control or malware scanning or testing done here. Proceed with caution and use a virtual machine (VM) for any uploads strongly recommended. Virus/malware scanners alone are generally not good enough.

Re: Mysta's Myst adventure 2. V0.62 update! 22nd Nov.

Postby gorgonzoladealer » Wed Dec 18, 2019 8:03 am

PrimeLvl37 wrote:Is the browser version going to be updated or is it there to be like a demo?

I second this!
gorgonzoladealer
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby darknessblades » Fri Dec 20, 2019 3:07 pm

there is a bug with the arena.

if you DIE there you get send back to the ship. not to the "host" her room/ center of the arena
darknessblades
Participator

Postby Archangel64 » Sun Dec 22, 2019 8:56 pm

darknessblades wrote:there is a bug with the arena.

if you DIE there you get send back to the ship. not to the "host" her room/ center of the arena

This isn't a bug
Archangel64
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby Revx_Z » Sun Jan 05, 2020 5:41 pm

Is it possible to get bartender Zero to stop intervening in the scene with the dickgirl at the bar? It seems like a bug that it's "stuck" on the double penetration scene repeating every time I go there now.

Also Zero keeps saying "Come back when you can pay" even though I can pay now that I sold my body to Pinkie at the desert house.
Revx_Z
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby Azirovka » Thu Jan 09, 2020 6:51 am

Any news on the ETA of the next update ?
Azirovka
Participator

Postby mysta » Fri Jan 10, 2020 5:44 am

HollowSnack wrote:
Azirovka wrote:Is it just me or do the robots in the arena block the tight escape route (if you take part in it again).

same here; this bug is actually quite irritating so I hope it is fixed as soon as possible.

I forgot to reset some switches here, should be fixed for next time.

MaximumFlufficus wrote:Anyone know which scene this image is from? I'm either extremely stupid or just forgetful as hell because I just can't seem to find it in-game.
Also, a minor bug report:
Spoiler: show
After politely declining to become prostitute curves inside of the new (pre-)arena hub area, her picture stays on the screen.

I can't remember if I've used it. If it's in there it suggests I have though! It's meant to be generic so I could use it on any humanoid same-size scene, but loads of body types look so different...
I've fixed the bug for next update.

darknessblades wrote:there is a bug with the arena.

Yeah, forgot to fully implement some switches here, should work in the next update

gorgonzoladealer wrote:
PrimeLvl37 wrote:Is the browser version going to be updated or is it there to be like a demo?

I second this!

It will be eventually, it takes a very long time to upload there and many things can cause an error with that (meaning even more time/faff). So I'll probably only update it every so often.

Revx_Z wrote:Is it possible to get bartender Zero to stop intervening in the scene with the dickgirl at the bar? It seems like a bug that it's "stuck" on the double penetration scene repeating every time I go there now.
Also Zero keeps saying "Come back when you can pay" even though I can pay now that I sold my body to Pinkie at the desert house.

I'll try remedying some of this. May not be ready for the next update though.

Azirovka wrote:Any news on the ETA of the next update ?

Progress is okay so I'm looking at hopefully the end of the month for this.

Thanks for your comments, :-D

Mysta
Support me on Patreon for early access, polls and other bonus content! https://www.patreon.com/Mysta
mysta
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby Catvenom » Mon Jan 13, 2020 2:34 am

An idea: another way to ride, deertaur new vore(UB/AV).
Option: Maybe another way to ride?
Response: Oh I hadn't thought of that what do you mean?
Option1: I could start a little closer to my exit.
Response(p1:1): Oh. Oh dear. Well, if you think so I guess I could help out.
Action(p1:2): She bends down revealing her sealed pucker it looks hungry and waiting...
Option1(p1:3): Not quite yet...
Option2(p1:3): Dive In!
Action(p1:4): You plunge your hands into the awaiting maw in front of you. As your arms work their way in warms creeps up them.
Response(p1:5): She moans in pleasure and intestinal convulsions begin pulling you deeper.
Action(p1:6): Your legs push you deeper, breasts popping into her awaiting digestion system one by one.
Response(p1:7): She cries out in surprise, sitting down pushing the rest of your body into her ass.
New Area(Inside intestines)

Inside Intestine:
Response(p1: 8): Oh I am sorry you startled me. Oh dear I hope you can get back out.
Response(p1:9): Though I must admit you do kinda feel nice in there. I hope my guts don't give you too much trouble...
Loop:
Text: You are in her undulating intestines, her bowels pull you deeper ignoring their master's wishes.
Option 1: Turn around(Replace with Option 1.5 if turned around)
IF TURN 2 CLOSE TO STOMACH:
Text: As you attempt to turn the sphincter opens pulling you into her stomach that is already full of acids and waiting
New Area (Stomach)
Else:
7/10: You turn around with ease but her gut drags you deeper to the belly of the beast.
1 closer to stomach, turned around
1/10: as you turn her pucker loosens depositing you in the middle of the swamp!
Skip to endings(Midway)
2/10: The convulsion overpowers your attempt to turn, locking you in place and drawing you deeper.
1 closer to stomach

Option 1.5(Replaces option 1 when turned around)(Replace with option 1.75 when 0 close to stomach): Move back towards the Anus
7/10: You move forward towards her awaiting pucker
-1 closer to the stomach
3/10: You fleeting attempts are unwillingly overpowered by the deertaur's body drawing you nearer to her awaiting stomach
+1 closer to stomach

Option 1.75(Replaces option 1.5 when 0 close to stomach):Attempt to pry open the Anus
4/10: You get a handhold on her tight sphincter and are able to hold on for the rest of your journey.
Skip to endings(Anal success)
2/10: you are unable to get a handhold on the pucker and you are dragged away from your exit.
+1 closer to stomach
4/10: Your arm forcefully erupts from her ass and frantically looks for a handhold eventually finding one
Option 1: You find a handhold but it is rather squishy
Text: you pull yourself into a moist tunnel that expands around you allowing you deeper
Response: Moans of pleasure echo around you as you ride bucks gently in surprise
Text: the tunnel aids your entry pulling you deeper engulphing your hips, only your feet are now inside her ass
Text: the tunnel pulls you forward into a more open space, your feet popping out of her pucker and into her folds
Text you curl into her womb
Response: Oh *pant* I could stay like this for a while, would you please let me keep you for a night?
Option 1: Oh yes please keep me
Skip to endings(UB Stay)
Option 2: I would rather you drop me off on the other side.
Response: Oh ok sure...
Skip to endings(UB Leave)
Option 2: You find a solid handhold and pull
Action: You pull on the solid handhold, it has quite a bit of give
Action: you pull it right up to the pucker where is seems to stop and you are able to pull the rest of your body through
Action as your head exit the pucker it enters yet another tight moist area the white handholds allow you to draw yourself out of the pucker up to your torso
Response: A surprised *MMPH* reverberates around you but you ignore it as you are almost to safety
Action: you push your arms further down the cramped space looking for a handhold but there is no need as the walls themselves draw you deeper
Response: eventually you seem to come to a stop in a more comfortable space, your body curling as more of it piles in.
Response: Oh dear *Huff*… you need to warn me before forcing yourself down my throat like that.
Option 1: You Throat????
Response: I tried to warn you but you already too far in.. Oh dear my rearbelly is quite noisy I could keep you in here if you'd like
Option 1: Send me Down
New Area(Stomach)
Option 2: I'd like to stay
Skip to endings(UB stay)
Option 2:Resist the pull
8/10: you spread your arms and legs out keeping you in place, but you are not sure if you can get out facing this way...
2/10: despite your efforts the pull is too strong to resist as it brings you further into her system
1 closer to stomach

Option 3: Crawl deeper(replace with option 3.5 if 2 close to stomach)
working together with her bowels you reach a tight sphincter that must be the opening to the stomach.
2 closer to stomach

Option 3.5: Enter the stomach(Replaces option 3 if 2 close to stomach)
You force open the tight sphincter in front of you and enter an open space
New Area(Stomach)

IF 2 CLOSE AND TURNED AROUND:
Text: Your feet make impact with a tight sphincter, this must be the entrance to the stomach!

IF 2 CLOSE:
Text: Your hands make impact with a tight sphincter, this must be the entrance to the stomach!

IF 3 ClOSE:
Text: The sphincter opens drawing you into the Deertaur's ravenous stomach
New Area(Stomach)

Stomach:
Response: Oh dear. I am sorry I think it is too late for you. Oh dear.... Unless this is... what you wanted?
Text: You churn away in her stomach, your consciousness drifting.
Response: She pats her flank now considerably smaller, Oh dear I hope you found some pleasure from our fate, at least you will live on as part of me...
Skip to endings(Anal Failure)
Option 2:Maybe a safer way?
Response: Eh? I don't know what you mean.
Option1(p2:1): Never mind.
Option2(p2:1):Show Her.
Action: You ask her to turn around when she does you slide your hands into her folds
Response: She moans loudly in surprise.
Action: you walk forth, bending over and push deeper; her moist tunnel enveloping your upper body and her canal starts convulsing with pleasure.
Response: She rears up overwhelmed with pleasure and she wants more she sits down hard with an audible squelch forcing the rest of your body into her sex pushing you upper half into her womb.
Action: the convulsions drag the rest of your body deeper, reuniting it with your other half in her womb
Response: Oh *pant* I could stay like this for a while, would you please let me keep you for a night?
Option 1: Oh yes please keep me
Skip to endings(UB Stay)
Option 2: I would rather you drop me off on the other side.
Response: Oh ok sure...
Skip to endings(UB Leave)

Endings:
Anal: Success
Scat: Yes
Text:The deertaur crouches down relieving herself of her bowels contents.
Text:You fall out onto the swamp floor with a splat covered in slick intestinal fluids.
Text: Oh good you made it! I was worried but I am glad you are OK.

Scat: No
Text:Your arm ruptures from her ass reaching for a handhold, you eventually push on her own rear forcing yourself out onto the swampy floor.
Text: Oh good you made it! I was worried but I am glad you are OK.

Anal: Failure
Scat: Yes
Text: The deertaur crouches down relieving herself of her bowels contents.
Text: With heavy splats, you digested remains fall from her rear to the swamp below. Cracked and dirtied bones and muck fall interchangeably from the pucker.
Text: Oh... Oh dear... I feared this might happen eventually. But *Uff*.. I hoped you'd make it... *grunt* I think that is all of you. Oh, Oh dear. I am sorry you got all digested but you said being closer to your exit would lead you to success but I guess it only resulted in failure.

Scat: No
Text: The deertaur wriggles her now flat hind quarters
Text:I feared this might happen eventually. Oh, Oh dear. I am sorry you got all digested but you said being closer to your exit would lead you to success but I guess it only resulted in failure.

Anal (halfway)
Text: As you fall to the marshy ground the deertaur continues onward not noticing an early departure but a new figure emerges from the swamp.
*Insert purple mermaid eating you from MMA1

UB (Leave)
Text: The deertaur crouches down and pushes her flank until you slide out covered in fluids onto the disgusting marsh.
Text: If umm....you come back I would be up for that again.

UB (Stay)
Text: She trots off to a cabin in the swamp and lays on her side on the old bed falling asleep peacefully you are too as the sounds of her heartbeat lull you into a peaceful slumber.
Text: you are awakened in the night to something soft and moist probing your shelter's canal, prodding your feet.
IF IN TAUR'S WOMB:
Text: you glimpse through the opening to see a familiar maw envelop the taur's hindquarters.
ELSE:
Text: you glimpse through the opening to see a familiar maw envelop the taur's Head.
Text: you attempt to wake her up by shifting around but to no avail, you feel the lips work their way up the centaur's hindquarters
Text: Deep swallows pull you and the taur down a new throat. A muffled voice comes from all around you as you hear the hissing dialect of a naga.
IF Princess is alive:
Text: *Huff* My First *Puff* hunted meal! My dads are going to be so happy!
Option 1:I AM IN HERE TO LET ME OUT!
Text: your cries are unnoticed by the princess as she tows her catch back to the palace.
Option 2:....
Text: She hums to herself reverberating your body as she tows her catch back to the palace.
She curls up in her room gently rubbing her prey as she falls asleep
Scat: ON
Text: The sizable lump has diminished greatly in size and now lies at the end of her tail
Text: She rushes over to the pot uncovers it and releases a long coil of muck mixed with many dirty, cracked bones into the base
Text: She hurries downstairs to tell her fathers about her catch the previous day.
Scat: OFF
Text:She wakes up with a flat belly and larger boobs and rushes downstairs to tell her fathers about her catch the previous day.
Else:
(Naga from beastcamp)
Text: What a fine meal I hope you digest well sleeping one
Text: She slithers back to her camp and coils on her bed rubbing her newest catch.
Scat: ON
Text: The sizable lump has diminished greatly in size and now lies at the end of her tail
Text: She rushes over to the pot uncovers it and releases a long coil of muck mixed with many dirty, cracked bones into the base
Scat: OFF
Text:She wakes up with a flat belly and larger boobs and continues on her only reminder of you is the extra padding on her chest.
Catvenom
New to the forum

Postby mysta » Thu Jan 23, 2020 11:20 am

Beta is up on Patreon, if you are interested. Full release should come by the end of the month.

Catvenom wrote:An idea: another way to ride, deertaur new vore(UB/AV).

Looks alright. Did you make this on RPG maker, or just know how to structure it?
I'll look at adapting it to the game. :-D

Mysta
Support me on Patreon for early access, polls and other bonus content! https://www.patreon.com/Mysta
mysta
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby NekoSanNeverDie » Mon Jan 27, 2020 1:27 pm

Does anyone know how to get the Samb scene?
NekoSanNeverDie
Been posting for a bit

Re: Mysta's Myst adventure 2. V0.63 update! 30th Jan.

Postby mysta » Thu Jan 30, 2020 12:58 am

New update!
https://mega.nz/#!KoZSlYjY!W1L5xLM2wuuG ... Cs58_HY7PE
New stuff
is upstairs in the guild after the scene with charlotte, in the Ogrim camp if you survive being eaten by the chief (after talking to the lord) and with the bartender in Del infierno bar if you have money and have done all the other scenes there. Also finished the variation with Nevi in the tower
and several error fixes and general improvements.

NekoSanNeverDie wrote:Does anyone know how to get the Samb scene?

In the Amusosphere at the alien camp.

Hope it's all working and you enjoy!

Mysta
mysta
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby MaJoR_DeStRuCtIoN » Thu Jan 30, 2020 2:39 am

Got to the new av chief scene but it breaks after the 1st choice in her gut and doesn't continue but you can move around the area as a broken laying down sprite but the orcs in the way prevent you from leaving and you can only talk to her to do the entire scene over
MaJoR_DeStRuCtIoN
New to the forum

Postby forumlurker » Thu Jan 30, 2020 8:22 am

Who's Charlotte again?

I massaged the Pink brat's belly after she had taken over the Guild. Not sure what I should do after.

The AV scene with the Ogrim queen works for me.

What scenes did you need to complete for the new one with the Bartender?
forumlurker
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby Archangel64 » Thu Jan 30, 2020 11:05 am

forumlurker wrote:Who's Charlotte again?

I massaged the Pink brat's belly after she had taken over the Guild. Not sure what I should do after.

The AV scene with the Ogrim queen works for me.

Charlotte is the Princess (naga) upstairs in the Castle. (I mean she is Charlotte)
Archangel64
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby MaJoR_DeStRuCtIoN » Thu Jan 30, 2020 12:31 pm

Really? It can't just be me somehow can it? Cuz for mine the scene doesn't progress after I choose to turn upright in her gut.
MaJoR_DeStRuCtIoN
New to the forum

Postby mysta » Thu Jan 30, 2020 1:28 pm

MaJoR_DeStRuCtIoN wrote:Really? It can't just be me somehow can it? Cuz for mine the scene doesn't progress after I choose to turn upright in her gut.

Ah, I forgot to finish off the non-disposal variant (which I've now done). So It will glitch for those users until the next release. Sorry I missed this! ^^;

forumlurker wrote:Who's Charlotte again?

Charlotte is actually a new addition to the guild you meet after experiencing a scene with Elise and Pinkie.
For the Bartender, you have to be eaten by her, CVd and digested by the customer, experienced the bartender noticing you sucking off the customer after and then have enough money to buy a drink (2g). Complex I know. ^^;

Mysta
mysta
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby Azirovka » Thu Jan 30, 2020 5:23 pm

Looks like the new Nevi variation is bugged after the scene the game does not progress (also if you try to talk to the elf and go back the fight with Nevi restarts)
Azirovka
Participator

Postby OverKillGama » Thu Jan 30, 2020 8:55 pm

Where can I get some money for the new Bartender scene?
OverKillGama
New to the forum

Postby OverKillGama » Thu Jan 30, 2020 8:57 pm

Where do I get money for the new Bartender scene?
OverKillGama
New to the forum

Postby Aickavon12 » Thu Jan 30, 2020 11:29 pm

I'm a little lost, how do I get money again?

Edit: I should note that the brothel does not pay you so I'm not sure.
This song is dedicated to Eka.

Never gonna give you up! Never Gonna let you down! Never gonna run around, desert you!
Aickavon12
???

Postby Azirovka » Thu Jan 30, 2020 11:46 pm

It does pay you after the 2nd customer.
Azirovka
Participator

PreviousNext

Return to Vore game