Mysta's Myst adventure 2. V0.73 update! 19th July

Forum for the Vore games, and other downloads
Forum rules
For instruction on how to add games to our download section, click here

Re: Mysta's Myst adventure 2. Update! V0.67 17th Oct.

Postby Rubiont-47 » Sat Nov 21, 2020 2:25 am

Um. Old saves is no more working? Trying to transfer them, but they are is not appearing.
Sorry for my bad english.
Made in Russia.
Make some pixels.
User avatar
Rubiont-47
Somewhat familiar
 
Posts: 116
Joined: Tue Apr 27, 2010 6:18 am
Location: Russia

Re: Mysta's Myst adventure 2. Update! V0.67 17th Oct.

Postby UBFanDrake » Sat Nov 21, 2020 1:54 pm

Rubiont-47 wrote:Um. Old saves is no more working? Trying to transfer them, but they are is not appearing.


If ya getting an error that says it failed to find an image of Sali when trying to load the files look to page 72 for the resolution as it has already been reported and a solution offered
User avatar
UBFanDrake
Participator
 
Posts: 208
Joined: Tue Oct 01, 2013 12:55 pm

Re: Mysta's Myst adventure 2. Update! V0.67 17th Oct.

Postby Rubiont-47 » Sat Nov 21, 2020 10:42 pm

UBFanDrake wrote:
Rubiont-47 wrote:Um. Old saves is no more working? Trying to transfer them, but they are is not appearing.


If ya getting an error that says it failed to find an image of Sali when trying to load the files look to page 72 for the resolution as it has already been reported and a solution offered


No. Game just can not see old save files.
Sorry for my bad english.
Made in Russia.
Make some pixels.
User avatar
Rubiont-47
Somewhat familiar
 
Posts: 116
Joined: Tue Apr 27, 2010 6:18 am
Location: Russia

Re: Mysta's Myst adventure 2. V0.68 Beta is up.

Postby mysta » Thu Nov 26, 2020 9:41 am

The V0.68 beta is now up for patrons! 2 new scenes, 3 new variations, added animations and more. If you want to check out the Patreon to see it early the link is below. Else, I'm sure I'll put it up here in a week or two for everyone! :-D

Rubiont-47 wrote:
UBFanDrake wrote:
Rubiont-47 wrote:Um. Old saves is no more working? Trying to transfer them, but they are is not appearing.

If ya getting an error that says it failed to find an image of Sali when trying to load the files look to page 72 for the resolution as it has already been reported and a solution offered

No. Game just can not see old save files.

How old a save are you trying. A while back, saves temporarily were moved to a different folder. Try making a new save and moving your old ones to that location. It's actually worth starting over in this version though as you'll get access to a helpful character notebook.

TyrantTerry wrote:I like all the added stuff but still hope for a chance of your adding more events with Rachel. :D :-D :) :o

I'm actually looking at adding some animations for her at the moment, so that might lead into more variations/events too!

Have fun!

Mysta
Last edited by mysta on Thu Nov 26, 2020 5:24 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Support me on Patreon for early access, polls and other bonus content! https://www.patreon.com/Mysta
User avatar
mysta
Intermediate Vorarephile
 
Posts: 537
Joined: Mon May 18, 2009 11:15 am

Re: Mysta's Myst adventure 2. Update! V0.67 17th Oct.

Postby RDashiee » Thu Nov 26, 2020 3:07 pm

Rubiont-47 wrote:
UBFanDrake wrote:
Rubiont-47 wrote:Um. Old saves is no more working? Trying to transfer them, but they are is not appearing.


If ya getting an error that says it failed to find an image of Sali when trying to load the files look to page 72 for the resolution as it has already been reported and a solution offered


No. Game just can not see old save files.


You can try copying over the config.rpgsave (and possibly global.rpgsave) into the new folder as well, I haven't tested it on the new version currently but I find that file usually needs transferring to have a chance for the saves to be seen, although there is sometimes incompatibility issues anyway.
User avatar
RDashiee
New to the forum
 
Posts: 3
Joined: Fri Dec 19, 2014 7:00 pm

Re: Mysta's Myst adventure 2. V0.67. V0.68 Beta is up.

Postby GreenFrogH » Sun Dec 06, 2020 1:41 am

Is there any way to escape that centaur at the amousphere? I wanna see what happens after you escape, but it's really really really really hard to get rid of her
GreenFrogH
New to the forum
 
Posts: 18
Joined: Thu Feb 02, 2017 2:36 pm

Re: Mysta's Myst adventure 2. V0.67. V0.68 Beta is up.

Postby Azirovka » Sun Dec 06, 2020 3:44 am

The trick is to make sure Ali sees you when yoyu struggle (the 2nd time the centraur talks to her). I have the question about the gold, is there a use for it in the game or should Mysty spend it all on booze ?
User avatar
Azirovka
Participator
 
Posts: 249
Joined: Wed Nov 02, 2016 1:08 am

Re: Mysta's Myst adventure 2. V0.67. V0.68 Beta is up.

Postby PrimeLvl37 » Sun Dec 06, 2020 7:41 am

What do you need to do get the Ogrim AV scene I have tried all the options that both the bottom two options on the first choice set gives you and I either die or that guy comes in and gets eaten instead I don't know what I am doing wrong here so some guidance is much appreciated.
PrimeLvl37
Been posting for a bit
 
Posts: 24
Joined: Mon Nov 21, 2016 8:36 am

Re: Mysta's Myst adventure 2. V0.67. V0.68 Beta is up.

Postby Azirovka » Sun Dec 06, 2020 7:45 am

PrimeLvl37 wrote:What do you need to do get the Ogrim AV scene I have tried all the options that both the bottom two options on the first choice set gives you and I either die or that guy comes in and gets eaten instead I don't know what I am doing wrong here so some guidance is much appreciated.


I think you have to:
1) not die during the 1st meeting
2) Continue the story (after you finish the centaur fortress)
3) Meet the king, before you go to the alien meeting visit the ogrim chief in her camp/town.

Any ETA of the 0.68 release ?
User avatar
Azirovka
Participator
 
Posts: 249
Joined: Wed Nov 02, 2016 1:08 am

Re: Mysta's Myst adventure 2. V0.67. V0.68 Beta is up.

Postby IWantToBeEatenn » Tue Dec 08, 2020 1:58 am

shit i was trying to look for ver 67 or 68 just found out its for ppl who pay/patreon.
my life is over lol
User avatar
IWantToBeEatenn
New to the forum
 
Posts: 6
Joined: Mon Nov 20, 2017 1:22 am

Re: Mysta's Myst adventure 2. V0.67. V0.68 Beta is up.

Postby UBFanDrake » Tue Dec 08, 2020 9:12 am

when ya say there is animations, exactly what is animated?
User avatar
UBFanDrake
Participator
 
Posts: 208
Joined: Tue Oct 01, 2013 12:55 pm

Re: Mysta's Myst adventure 2. V0.67. V0.68 Beta is up.

Postby Azirovka » Tue Dec 08, 2020 9:41 am

In 0.67 it was the Mysty's belly during the blue alien scene, in 0.68 we shall see. :D
User avatar
Azirovka
Participator
 
Posts: 249
Joined: Wed Nov 02, 2016 1:08 am

Re: Mysta's Myst adventure 2. V0.67. V0.68 Beta is up.

Postby GreenFrogH » Tue Dec 08, 2020 3:02 pm

Azirovka wrote:The trick is to make sure Ali sees you when yoyu struggle (the 2nd time the centraur talks to her). I have the question about the gold, is there a use for it in the game or should Mysty spend it all on booze ?

I was about to ask for more help, but after what felt like hours I finally managed, with a LOT of frustation, to get out of the dumb centaur- i really really don't like her and that scene ^^; -but there's nothing after this, im assuming now? Since I can't seem to get out of the amousphere and nothing had changed?
GreenFrogH
New to the forum
 
Posts: 18
Joined: Thu Feb 02, 2017 2:36 pm

Re: Mysta's Myst adventure 2. V0.67. V0.68 Beta is up.

Postby mysta » Wed Dec 09, 2020 7:01 am

Azirovka wrote:Any ETA of the 0.68 release ?

IWantToBeEatenn wrote:shit i was trying to look for ver 67 or 68 just found out its for ppl who pay/patreon.
my life is over lol

Lol, Here it is:
http://www.mediafire.com/file/b2hwlhjrl ... a.zip/file

UBFanDrake wrote:when ya say there is animations, exactly what is animated?

Azirovka wrote:In 0.67 it was the Mysty's belly during the blue alien scene, in 0.68 we shall see. :D

New stuff in 0.68
Spoiler: show
New scene with the ogrim ambassador, new minor pred scene, new variations to the pole dancer and a regen variant to the centaur scene there. Zero can also appear as the bartender if you have interacted with her before. There's also added animations to the pole dancer, blue alien, and the mansion girl in her new variation. There's also a myriad of other tweaks, like improving the centaur fortress map to be prettier and make the bad ends more obvious. Also the arena has been tweaked for fairness too.


Enjoy!

Mysta
Support me on Patreon for early access, polls and other bonus content! https://www.patreon.com/Mysta
User avatar
mysta
Intermediate Vorarephile
 
Posts: 537
Joined: Mon May 18, 2009 11:15 am

Re: Mysta's Myst adventure 2. V0.68 9th Dec

Postby Yurinya1900 » Wed Dec 09, 2020 12:50 pm

Out of curiosity, once you escape from Queen Ogrim's first vore scene and she tries to push you back in, Would there ever be an AV Scene put there?
User avatar
Yurinya1900
New to the forum
 
Posts: 1
Joined: Fri Aug 14, 2020 10:07 pm

Re: Mysta's Myst adventure 2. V0.68 9th Dec

Postby Azirovka » Wed Dec 09, 2020 1:03 pm

How do you get the new scenes ?
User avatar
Azirovka
Participator
 
Posts: 249
Joined: Wed Nov 02, 2016 1:08 am

Re: Mysta's Myst adventure 2. V0.68 9th Dec

Postby doomed » Wed Dec 09, 2020 1:24 pm

is it bad that im constantly hoping for more content with the pink octopus alien girl
User avatar
doomed
Somewhat familiar
 
Posts: 126
Joined: Sun May 17, 2015 4:46 am

Re: Mysta's Myst adventure 2. V0.68 9th Dec

Postby Azirovka » Wed Dec 09, 2020 2:01 pm

doomed wrote:is it bad that im constantly hoping for more content with the pink octopus alien girl


Nope, everyone has his/her fav characters. I hope to see a macro scene with Mysty as pred (like the xeno, or the centaur chiel from MMA)
User avatar
Azirovka
Participator
 
Posts: 249
Joined: Wed Nov 02, 2016 1:08 am

Re: Mysta's Myst adventure 2. V0.67. V0.68 Beta is up.

Postby AngelofHell64 » Wed Dec 09, 2020 7:23 pm

mysta wrote:New stuff in 0.68
Spoiler: show
New scene with the ogrim ambassador, new minor pred scene, new variations to the pole dancer and a regen variant to the centaur scene there. Zero can also appear as the bartender if you have interacted with her before. There's also added animations to the pole dancer, blue alien, and the mansion girl in her new variation. There's also a myriad of other tweaks, like improving the centaur fortress map to be prettier and make the bad ends more obvious. Also the arena has been tweaked for fairness too.


Enjoy!

Mysta

Spoiler: show
So I've found the new ogrim ambassador scene and the variations, but what and where is the new minor pred scene?
User avatar
AngelofHell64
Participator
 
Posts: 181
Joined: Tue Oct 29, 2013 4:36 pm

Re: Mysta's Myst adventure 2. V0.67. V0.68 Beta is up.

Postby mysta » Wed Dec 09, 2020 9:03 pm

Azirovka wrote:How do you get the new scenes ?

Mostly at the alien conference, check the changelog in the first post for details!

AngelofHell64 wrote:what and where is the new minor pred scene?

At the buffet table.

Azirovka wrote:
doomed wrote:is it bad that im constantly hoping for more content with the pink octopus alien girl

Nope, everyone has his/her fav characters. I hope to see a macro scene with Mysty as pred (like the xeno, or the centaur chiel from MMA)

Indeed they do! My favourite is usually the one I'm working on at the time though! :lol:
What do you mean by macro scene with the xeno or the centauress? As in when she eats something bigger than herself? Or you want a giant Mysti? ^^;

Mysta
Support me on Patreon for early access, polls and other bonus content! https://www.patreon.com/Mysta
User avatar
mysta
Intermediate Vorarephile
 
Posts: 537
Joined: Mon May 18, 2009 11:15 am

PreviousNext

Return to Vore game

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: antoinou62185, Aquilas, blackchicken123, Bumfuzzle, DemonKing, DIervisune, Endmech, Fireneksune, Gibberish, Gking098, GlaciumFracture, InhumanPwnage, karnpt, Keyndron, Lolda, maw247, nattarit, Nevermore, Observer888, ownednooberhaha, PerfectDark, PrismaticAria, replicatkd, ScarfyScout, sceptile4000000, ShadowedFigure, SophisticatedNoodle, Sriseru, Thefiredemongotlost, Yandex [Bot], Yurinya1900