Mysta's Myst adventure 2. V0.67. V0.68 Beta is up.

Forum for the Vore games, and other downloads
Forum rules
For instruction on how to add games to our download section, click here

Re: Mysta's Myst adventure 2. Update! V0.67 17th Oct.

Postby Rubiont-47 » Sat Nov 21, 2020 2:25 am

Um. Old saves is no more working? Trying to transfer them, but they are is not appearing.
Sorry for my bad english.
Made in Russia.
Make some pixels.
Rubiont-47
Somewhat familiar

Postby UBFanDrake » Sat Nov 21, 2020 1:54 pm

Rubiont-47 wrote:Um. Old saves is no more working? Trying to transfer them, but they are is not appearing.

If ya getting an error that says it failed to find an image of Sali when trying to load the files look to page 72 for the resolution as it has already been reported and a solution offered
UBFanDrake
Participator

Postby Rubiont-47 » Sat Nov 21, 2020 10:42 pm

UBFanDrake wrote:
Rubiont-47 wrote:Um. Old saves is no more working? Trying to transfer them, but they are is not appearing.

If ya getting an error that says it failed to find an image of Sali when trying to load the files look to page 72 for the resolution as it has already been reported and a solution offered

No. Game just can not see old save files.
Sorry for my bad english.
Made in Russia.
Make some pixels.
Rubiont-47
Somewhat familiar

Re: Mysta's Myst adventure 2. V0.68 Beta is up.

Postby mysta » Thu Nov 26, 2020 9:41 am

The V0.68 beta is now up for patrons! 2 new scenes, 3 new variations, added animations and more. If you want to check out the Patreon to see it early the link is below. Else, I'm sure I'll put it up here in a week or two for everyone! :-D

Rubiont-47 wrote:
UBFanDrake wrote:

How old a save are you trying. A while back, saves temporarily were moved to a different folder. Try making a new save and moving your old ones to that location. It's actually worth starting over in this version though as you'll get access to a helpful character notebook.

TyrantTerry wrote:I like all the added stuff but still hope for a chance of your adding more events with Rachel. :D :-D :) :o

I'm actually looking at adding some animations for her at the moment, so that might lead into more variations/events too!

Have fun!

Mysta
Last edited by mysta on Thu Nov 26, 2020 5:24 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Support me on Patreon for early access, polls and other bonus content! https://www.patreon.com/Mysta
mysta
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby RDashiee » Thu Nov 26, 2020 3:07 pm

Rubiont-47 wrote:
UBFanDrake wrote:

You can try copying over the config.rpgsave (and possibly global.rpgsave) into the new folder as well, I haven't tested it on the new version currently but I find that file usually needs transferring to have a chance for the saves to be seen, although there is sometimes incompatibility issues anyway.
RDashiee
New to the forum

Previous

Return to Vore game