Mysta's Myst Adventure 2 Victory at last! In Beta now! (Feb)

Forum for the Vore games, and other downloads
Forum rules
Don't ask about updates. If there is an update, it will simply be posted. If someone is committing to a timeline, they will just tell you the timeline without needing anyone to ask.

Use Looking for master thread when you are not posting about an existing game.

You use this forum and website at your own risk for all links and uploads. There is no quality control or malware scanning or testing done here. Proceed with caution and use a virtual machine (VM) for any uploads strongly recommended. Virus/malware scanners alone are generally not good enough.

Re: Mysta's new project. (MMA2)

Postby DetonaTuto » Mon Dec 12, 2016 10:57 pm

This really interessing and its really good to know that you still working on this games however what i am most interested is on voredate next update since it should bring more from Aster wich is my favorite character so do you have any expectations on when this update will come out? BTW this game also look promessing so i will keep my eye on it! (BTW2 sry if my english sucks)
DetonaTuto
Somewhat familiar

Postby AngelofHell64 » Mon Dec 12, 2016 11:13 pm

Could we at least get a demo to see what we can expect this to be like? There may be only eight scenes and little story, but since the story isn't there a demo would be perfect. Just like a teaser of what kind of stuff we should expect
AngelofHell64
Participator

Postby heath » Mon Dec 12, 2016 11:17 pm

AngelofHell64 wrote:Could we at least get a demo to see what we can expect this to be like? There may be only eight scenes and little story, but since the story isn't there a demo would be perfect. Just like a teaser of what kind of stuff we should expect

Hold on you guys he's just now started. Wait
heath
Participator

Postby tanosia » Tue Dec 13, 2016 1:06 am

WOOO! MMA2!! <3 <3 <3
Cannot wait for the first demo (even though I have to and would HATE for you to rush it since MMA was amazing and still one of fav's)
tanosia
Been posting for a bit

Postby Creaturedude » Tue Dec 13, 2016 1:57 am

SUPER EXCITED
Life is really fucking hard. It would be so much simpler if I were ass and tit fat.
Creaturedude
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby FutureBellyAche » Tue Dec 13, 2016 5:04 am

Ah man, I really hope this one has a talking chair.
The first one was almost perfect, just missing this one key attribute.
FutureBellyAche
Participator

Postby RC8015 » Tue Dec 13, 2016 7:17 am

And *puff* just live that my hyperaktiv for the New Milia wars becomes unimportant. HYYYYYPEE :D One of the first vore games i played and still one of my all time favourites. Cant wait to see more.
Nothing better than a warm, spacious womb to rest and relax in.
Posting necro memes below necro posts for fun.
RC8015
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby truck » Tue Dec 13, 2016 8:11 am

is this project done now? how about now? now? now? now? now? now? now? now? now? oh come on. I want to play this game already. its been more then a day this game should be complete by now. LOL.

cant wait for the first release.
truck
Participator

Postby mysta » Tue Dec 13, 2016 10:20 am

JustaLurkingPony wrote:Oh my god! So hyped!

However, does this mean that Vore Date will be pushed even further to the back bench?

A little, though I'm not stopping work on it completely. :)

mandolore wrote:what types of vore will it have?

Many. It already has the standards. Soft, anal, unbirth, macro/micro. It would be good to see some tail vore in this one, I think.
Any requests? :wink:

DetonaTuto wrote:do you have any expectations on when this update will come out?

Not really, sorry. Most scenes in there are unfinished and not fully playtested, plus many more are planned, so it could be a while yet.

AngelofHell64 wrote:Could we at least get a demo to see what we can expect this to be like?

Haha! I'm afraid not. Though I'd be asking the same thing too. I refer you to by above comment about the already made scenes being untested etc. ^^;

OptimisticDinner wrote:Ah man, I really hope this one has a talking chair.
The first one was almost perfect, just missing this one key attribute.

Oh, damn. I'll have to get working on that one. :lol:

truck wrote:is this project done now? how about now? now? now? now? now? now? now? now? now? oh come on. I want to play this game already. its been more then a day this game should be complete by now. LOL.
cant wait for the first release.

Haha. I'll try not to keep you waiting too long... :silly:

I'll keep working on it,

Mysta
Support me on Patreon for early access, polls and other bonus content! https://www.patreon.com/Mysta
mysta
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby SnakeFan » Tue Dec 13, 2016 11:11 am

Any requests? :wink:

If we can maybe throw ideas in. Im a fan of being made into food or the body turning to dough :lol:
In Nee's Adventure there is one part where she gets turned into a pie. Things like that are rarely used and i like them so much.
Maybe we will see it sometime in the game or not :lol:
SnakeFan
Somewhat familiar

Postby Hansony » Tue Dec 13, 2016 2:35 pm

I'm a big fan of all 3 sexual vore styles so could I convince you to at least try to get a Cock vore in some sort of way in the game too?
For me it does not matter if it is a male, a herm/futa (yes there are differences but that does not matter right now) or a woman who for some reason has a dick, though I prefer the prey going to the balls (anatomically wrong as hell) if possible.
Hansony
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby heath » Tue Dec 13, 2016 3:10 pm

More titty action :D
heath
Participator

Postby Amnael » Tue Dec 13, 2016 3:38 pm

Really liked the shrinky part ~ especially the inn had a nice couple that played with myst x3
How about some accidentally landing on someone while they have fun and ending up as a snack ~ or toy x3 Hiding on a buttplug or dildo might not be the best idea x3
Amnael
Somewhat familiar

Postby Kejpi » Tue Dec 13, 2016 4:08 pm

Ohh please Tell me that we Will get that alien-ish babě Aš follower
Kejpi
Somewhat familiar

Postby The_Prof » Tue Dec 13, 2016 4:51 pm

hmmm my requests would probably be seeing some crossover preds. Possibly from other medias, or even one from another game made by one of the Eka's goers. For example a Nee pred stepping in for fun
Evil genius, lover of catgirls, and tricking people into getting eaten is my game!
The_Prof
???

Postby vore2412 » Tue Dec 13, 2016 5:54 pm

mysta wrote:Now, I've been inactive on here for a while, but that doesn't mean I'm gone!
No, aside from my stories and posting on the photo edit forum and slowly working on a game commission, I have also been working on something new. :-D

This new project, as you may have guessed from the title, will be Myst's Myst Adventure 2. (Or MMA:WTFuture).

This will be a whole new game made on RPG maker MV (which was kindly gifted to me by Crusader).
It will feature a new protagonist, the slightly deranged Mysti:
char fac.png

And will be set in the same world, a few years after the events of MMA.
This game will feature not just funky human ladies and beast girls, but also exciting new creatures like this:
Spoiler: show
xeno belly.png

Unfortunately, it will be a while before this is released as, authough there are currently 8 partly complete vore scenes in it already, it needs more storyline elements present and I wan't to release a slightly more expansive project than usual. I just wanted to update you guys as to where I'm at. ^^;

Any questions or even suggestions? :lol:

Mysta

P.S. Voredate isn't dead, I just fancied a break from the characters and strictly f/m content. :wink:

P.P.S.
Support me on on paypal (or patreon as I've had problems with international, non british, payments) if you want. My content will still be free anyway! :lol:
https://www.paypal.com/cgi-bin/webscr?c ... ATYB7UW82J
https://patreon.com/user?u=4610958&utm_ ... atorshare2

Any suggestions, LOL! Probably too many suggestions, I've enjoyed the two full games you've released already, voredate a bit less (more into RPG style games, voredate's still good, just not all to my taste.) Take what time you need, I look forward to another excellent game sometime in the next year...and if I had to make a suggestion, its that I like all vore types for the most part, would be nice to see them in the game. More of a suggestion of a suggestion than an actual suggestion.
vore2412
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby DetonaTuto » Tue Dec 13, 2016 7:27 pm

Oh well... at least its good to know that you still active and making those game that we love so much!!
DetonaTuto
Somewhat familiar

Postby sizehunter » Tue Dec 13, 2016 7:58 pm

Suggestions huh? I think a segment where the main character is shrunk and put inside a spy to get into hostile territory would be sweet. I might not be able to play rpg maker games for a few months at least, due to being on linux and not affording what I need to convert, and it could involve avoiding certain characters who could detect the intruder while they're inside the double agent if they bump into your ride.
sizehunter
Participator

Postby heath » Tue Dec 13, 2016 9:43 pm

Suggestion: More sexy girls to vore the player when they are shrunken like fatty girls, belly dancers, a few prostitutes, ect. :gulp:
heath
Participator

Postby Nobodyman » Tue Dec 13, 2016 10:20 pm

Awesome! MMA is one of my favorite vore games and I'm excited to hear you're making a sequel to it.

As for suggestions, I've always wanted to see a vore game in which a boss character eats your party one-by-one via scripted segments. I know you had something similar towards the end of MMA where the sister would eat your fallen party members, but I mean actual scripted segments so that there's no avoiding it. Like, once you get the boss's health down to a certain amount, they'll eat one of your party members and maybe regain health and/or increase in strength to raise the stakes.
Nobodyman
Intermediate Vorarephile

PreviousNext

Return to Vore game