Mysta's Myst Adventure 2 Victory at last! In Beta now! (Feb)

Forum for the Vore games, and other downloads
Forum rules
Don't ask about updates. If there is an update, it will simply be posted. If someone is committing to a timeline, they will just tell you the timeline without needing anyone to ask.

Use Looking for master thread when you are not posting about an existing game.

You use this forum and website at your own risk for all links and uploads. There is no quality control or malware scanning or testing done here. Proceed with caution and use a virtual machine (VM) for any uploads strongly recommended. Virus/malware scanners alone are generally not good enough.

Re: Mysta's Myst adventure 2: WTFuture. New update! 3rd May!

Postby mysta » Thu May 03, 2018 6:52 am

Woo, new update!

https://mega.nz/#!a5Q3UIYB!WtmtqQ7TXDls ... E7S_a35B2o

For those who didn't see the last one, the new stuff is accessed from the castle guy after warning centaurs. Otherwise, continue from last.
Also, new bar added to Raliegh city. Princes naga variations complete.

Hopefully it's fixed from the slightly glitchy beta.

Enjoy!

Mysta
Support me on Patreon for early access, polls and other bonus content! https://www.patreon.com/Mysta
mysta
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby Azirovka » Thu May 03, 2018 7:19 am

So I found a bug, when the princes lets you out you get stuck in the same tile as her and cant move.
Azirovka
Participator

Postby dreyk » Thu May 03, 2018 1:40 pm

just in time :"3 :gulp:

ty !
dreyk
Been posting for a bit

Postby nnnddt » Thu May 03, 2018 2:40 pm

Good job Mysta !

But, I wonder if you could add more pred scene for the the maid (even she's supposed to be a prey at the beginning, she's is finishing by enjoying to be the pred) and the black haired girl from the training camp, i think they have a big potential not used in this way.

I have been chocked to see all "my friends" get eaten in this update, i hope there's be a renewal of peoples we have lost in this part of the game ^^
Last edited by nnnddt on Thu May 03, 2018 2:54 pm, edited 1 time in total.
nnnddt
Somewhat familiar

Postby Azirovka » Thu May 03, 2018 2:46 pm

I have a question, there are new pictures in the image folder that are not used, are those for future updates ?
Also want to know if there will be more scenes with Mysty as a pred in the next update (seems we have very little of them)
Azirovka
Participator

Postby Starstorm » Fri May 04, 2018 8:02 am

found a small bug it seems that whenever i try to enter the new bar a map error screen appears and boots me out of the game, anyway to fix that?
Starstorm
New to the forum

Postby theApolyon » Fri May 04, 2018 4:13 pm

Great update! Can you add more Prism, and some visible changes after she eat our little alien? Always go for upgrade! And I think i have found some strange shit. Inside slime, when you vore hebihime, it will give you some strange video bugs. Sorry for rly bad language, I'm rly tired.
Maybe mimic girl in palace? Some "hartcore" pred from earth, that will become new "bestie" for Mysti? Goddamit, I just must go sleep, not spamming here.
theApolyon
Been posting for a bit

Postby Overmind42 » Sat May 05, 2018 4:55 am

Non lethal ending with Naga Princess bugs out and freezes for me
Overmind42
Somewhat familiar

Postby mysta » Sat May 05, 2018 5:00 am

Azirovka wrote:So I found a bug, when the princess lets you out you get stuck in the same tile as her and cant move.

I'll look into it :)

Starstorm wrote:found a small bug it seems that whenever i try to enter the new bar a map error screen appears and boots me out of the game, anyway to fix that?

That is strange, anyone else get this error? Are you sure your download is fine?

nnnddt wrote:Good job Mysta !
But, I wonder if you could add more pred scene for the the maid (even she's supposed to be a prey at the beginning, she's is finishing by enjoying to be the pred) and the black haired girl from the training camp, i think they have a big potential not used in this way.
I have been chocked to see all "my friends" get eaten in this update, i hope there's be a renewal of peoples we have lost in this part of the game ^^

Actually Elise and the Naga princess tied in a bonus scene poll, so I'll be adding more for them this month or next. (as it's a tie, the additions will be more spread out) :)
I may add more options to the negotiation scene at some point, but I'm not going to significantly retcon anything. :'(

theApolyon wrote:Great update! Can you add more Prism, and some visible changes after she eat our little alien? Always go for upgrade! And I think i have found some strange shit. Inside slime, when you vore hebihime, it will give you some strange video bugs. Sorry for rly bad language, I'm rly tired.
Maybe mimic girl in palace? Some "hartcore" pred from earth, that will become new "bestie" for Mysti? Goddamit, I just must go sleep, not spamming here.

Hmmm... Did I forget to not allow Prysm to leave the castle? Whoops!
What do you mean by visible changes? :lol:

Azirovka wrote:I have a question, there are new pictures in the image folder that are not used, are those for future updates ?
Also want to know if there will be more scenes with Mysty as a pred in the next update (seems we have very little of them)

Probably.
And I have good news for you! The next update will be a Mysta as pred focused update!
Feel free to leave suggestions for who you'd like her to enjoy and how! :lol:

Mysta
Support me on Patreon for early access, polls and other bonus content! https://www.patreon.com/Mysta
mysta
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby Hansony » Sat May 05, 2018 8:21 am

I like the new non-fatal choices with the Naga princes but it's kinda sad it ends with you being frozen in the same tile as her (the bug obviously not something intended)
I definitely like the option as player to chose the path more then Myst swallowing just automatically means digestion and elimination of a character.
Hansony
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby theApolyon » Sat May 05, 2018 2:00 pm

It was in castle (1st floor). When non vore yet I had prism art, when I vore her, it was overwriten by scene when you vore princess. (If i remeber correct, on the top side of art there was fragment of prism), icon was full Mysty, and from time to time Prism say something (don't remember what). "visible changes" I mean (if it was a joke, rly sorry my "social skill" is RLY low), hmmm fuller body (oppai <3), hmm if vored harpy maybe wing, something like this :D Sorry it was to strong to resist, just ignore me. Still waiting for ero (+ female) version of prot. from WN "Tensei Shitara Slime Datta Ken" EDIT. or chimera ant from HxH
theApolyon
Been posting for a bit

Postby PlanktonV2 » Sun May 13, 2018 12:02 am

how do you get the new non-fatal scene with the naga princess?
PlanktonV2
Been posting for a bit

Postby nnnddt » Sun May 13, 2018 6:28 am

You eat her tail first, don't digest her (tease), let her out.
nnnddt
Somewhat familiar

Postby PlanktonV2 » Sun May 13, 2018 1:51 pm

thx
PlanktonV2
Been posting for a bit

Postby goldkingpie » Mon May 14, 2018 4:56 am

how you get in pyramid
goldkingpie
Been posting for a bit

Postby nnnddt » Mon May 14, 2018 5:08 am

You can't
nnnddt
Somewhat familiar

Postby PlanktonV2 » Mon May 14, 2018 5:12 am

mysta wrote:
Azirovka wrote:So I found a bug, when the princess lets you out you get stuck in the same tile as her and cant move.

I'll look into it :)

Starstorm wrote:found a small bug it seems that whenever i try to enter the new bar a map error screen appears and boots me out of the game, anyway to fix that?

That is strange, anyone else get this error? Are you sure your download is fine?

nnnddt wrote:Good job Mysta !

Actually Elise and the Naga princess tied in a bonus scene poll, so I'll be adding more for them this month or next. (as it's a tie, the additions will be more spread out) :)
I may add more options to the negotiation scene at some point, but I'm not going to significantly retcon anything. :'(

theApolyon wrote:Great update! Can you add more Prism, and some visible changes after she eat our little alien? Always go for upgrade! And I think i have found some strange shit. Inside slime, when you vore hebihime, it will give you some strange video bugs. Sorry for rly bad language, I'm rly tired.

Azirovka wrote:I have a question, there are new pictures in the image folder that are not used, are those for future updates ?

Probably.
And I have good news for you! The next update will be a Mysta as pred focused update!
Feel free to leave suggestions for who you'd like her to enjoy and how! :lol:

Mysta

I ran into the naga princess glitch stuck in same space glitch aswell
PlanktonV2
Been posting for a bit

Postby Krunchlesnitchles » Mon May 14, 2018 12:30 pm

I ran into a glitch were you cant save
Krunchlesnitchles
Somewhat familiar

Postby Hooligan » Wed May 16, 2018 9:13 am

ok, how do I give the Oger Queen the message without getting digested?
My commission and gift art can be found here: http://www.furaffinity.net/user/kazumikitty/
Hooligan
Somewhat familiar

Postby Kyuwuw » Wed May 16, 2018 10:29 am

Hooligan wrote:ok, how do I give the Oger Queen the message without getting digested?

You can't
Kyuwuw
New to the forum

PreviousNext

Return to Vore game