Mysta's Myst Adventure 2 Victory at last! In Beta now! (Feb)

Forum for the Vore games, and other downloads
Forum rules
Don't ask about updates. If there is an update, it will simply be posted. If someone is committing to a timeline, they will just tell you the timeline without needing anyone to ask.

Use Looking for master thread when you are not posting about an existing game.

You use this forum and website at your own risk for all links and uploads. There is no quality control or malware scanning or testing done here. Proceed with caution and use a virtual machine (VM) for any uploads strongly recommended. Virus/malware scanners alone are generally not good enough.

Re: Mysta's Myst adventure 2: WTFuture. Update! 5th December

Postby crest3dprohealth » Wed Mar 27, 2019 12:36 pm

I'm so lost here, I've read most of the thread and everything related to the xenomorph, but I cannot find out how to progress. Where is the xeno? I'm missing a lot of story as well. Are there any walkthroughs available for this game? Any help would be appreciated.
crest3dprohealth
New to the forum

Postby Azirovka » Wed Mar 27, 2019 1:27 pm

crest3dprohealth wrote:I'm so lost here, I've read most of the thread and everything related to the xenomorph, but I cannot find out how to progress. Where is the xeno? I'm missing a lot of story as well. Are there any walkthroughs available for this game? Any help would be appreciated.

Umm the xenomorph is in Port town to get to her you must speak to the guard captain.
Azirovka
Participator

Postby HyperlinkError » Wed Mar 27, 2019 11:00 pm

any update on this? been too long :(
HyperlinkError
Somewhat familiar

Postby dagar » Thu Mar 28, 2019 8:44 am

There was a couple of small updates on the Patreon side, but they never made it here yet. Nor has their been an update recently.
dagar
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby Azirovka » Wed Apr 10, 2019 12:54 pm

So I guess the update will be delayed till the end of April ?
Azirovka
Participator

Postby dagar » Wed Apr 10, 2019 4:14 pm

Well, I don't know. I haven't seen an update Patreon side from Mysta for a bit, so they might be on an out. The last post on Patreon was in February. That appears to be the last I've heard from Mysta.
dagar
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby Azirovka » Thu Apr 18, 2019 7:44 am

dagar wrote:Well, I don't know. I haven't seen an update Patreon side from Mysta for a bit, so they might be on an out. The last post on Patreon was in February. That appears to be the last I've heard from Mysta.

The new beta is on patreon. :-D
Azirovka
Participator

Postby SecondAce » Tue Apr 23, 2019 9:28 am

Seeing as how the new beta is on Patreon, does anyone know when the public version will be released? There's not really anything to go by on how long it takes after the beta's up on Patreon for the public version to go live. Thanks for any help!

EDIT: sorry to anyone that thought this post was the public version going live.
SecondAce
Been posting for a bit

Postby iepie122 » Tue Apr 23, 2019 11:59 am

MaximumFlufficus wrote:Seeing as how the new beta is on Patreon, does anyone know when the public version will be released? There's not really anything to go by on how long it takes after the beta's up on Patreon for the public version to go live. Thanks for any help!

Mysta said the patreon will automatically unlock the post after a week, iirc. So it should be live on the patreon this Thursday
iepie122
Somewhat familiar

Postby Azirovka » Tue Apr 23, 2019 12:49 pm

iepie122 wrote:
MaximumFlufficus wrote:Seeing as how the new beta is on Patreon, does anyone know when the public version will be released? There's not really anything to go by on how long it takes after the beta's up on Patreon for the public version to go live. Thanks for any help!

Mysta said the patreon will automatically unlock the post after a week, iirc. So it should be live on the patreon this Thursday

I see, thanks for the info.
Azirovka
Participator

Re: Mysta's Myst adventure 2: WTFuture. Update! 24th April!

Postby mysta » Wed Apr 24, 2019 6:03 pm

Woo new update!

https://mega.nz/#!zkRhRCYa!8TEACmnWASEm ... pVV6sqVzxg

New stuff is
Spoiler: show
shrinking scene variations with Iris
New scene at Del infierno bar if you have experienced both of the preds there, try the ginger's scene again.
Continuation of the guild storyline after being UBd.

Also I've got a new poll on the Patreon about scene styles. Obviously I'll be looking mainly at the results of that, but It is nice to see all your inputs too! :D

Here's the poll info
Ok. so I've been experimenting recently with new scene styles, but these often take more time/effort to produce. What styles do you enjoy and want to see more of? (try to base it on scenes style, not the particular characters/settings that were used originally!)

Internal struggle: scenes like the deertaur where you struggle through a preds insides, complete with internal images.

Panning camera: Like the pyramid scene where you see only part of the pred as the camera pans over the body (mainly macro/micro).

Dynamic fight scene: Like the fight scenes already in game, where the pred can grab/interact with you mid scene (and not just vore/get vored on win/loss)

Body map: Like the catgirl scene in Voredate where you crawl over and interact with a pred's body (macro/micro).

Slight animation: where I simply move and/or rotate images in scene to represent things like stomach churning or ingestion (like the Iris or Mistress of entertainment AV scene, or the deertaur internals, or how I shake the empress' stomach contents about).

Normal scenes: These are basic scenes with just image edits and text. Obviously I'll continue doing these regardless, but choose this option if the fancy stuff doesn't appeal and you'd prefer my effort be spent to making more of these instead!

Anything about these scene styles you liked/disliked or thought could be better? Any other fun things I did in scenes that you want to see more of? :-D

Enjoy and thanks for the help!

Mysta
Last edited by mysta on Wed Apr 24, 2019 6:40 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Support me on Patreon for early access, polls and other bonus content! https://www.patreon.com/Mysta
mysta
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby darkghost178 » Wed Apr 24, 2019 6:16 pm

Like you said, keep up the normal scenes, but in addition I would prefer some more internal struggle and some body map scenes. The panning camera is also interesting, and some of the other stuff would also fit in quite good. I don't think I understand slight animation right, but if this is without pictures I wouldn't include it.
darkghost178
Been posting for a bit

Postby NiceGuy18 » Wed Apr 24, 2019 6:39 pm

Stupid question but which UB scene are you referencing? It's been a while since I played.
NiceGuy18
Somewhat familiar

Postby NiceGuy18 » Wed Apr 24, 2019 7:12 pm

NiceGuy18 wrote:Stupid question but which UB scene are you referencing? It's been a while since I played.

Nevermind. I know what it is now.
NiceGuy18
Somewhat familiar

Postby ArtaxIsSleeping » Wed Apr 24, 2019 7:24 pm

My personal experience is that the "Slight Animation" scenes really don't do it for me. Scenes with no animation or with a panning camera or whatever are just fine, and my imagination can fill in the blanks, but the warping effect used in those scenes (assuming I'm thinking of the right ones) is just so unconvincing and out of place that it actually decreases my enjoyment. Other than that, I like all the scene types you mentioned, especially dynamic fight scenes. The variety of scene types itself is great, too. It keeps any specific type of scene from getting stale.
ArtaxIsSleeping
New to the forum

Postby sauron000 » Wed Apr 24, 2019 9:33 pm

Hey, this has probably been asked before, but where are the save files located in 0.5.2? Can you bring your saves to the new version of the game? Good work as always Mysta!
sauron000
New to the forum

Postby Yoshi174 » Thu Apr 25, 2019 2:57 am

Having trouble remembering who Iris is. She's not the fairy that takes you to the fairy village/tree? Can't get a new scene from her.
Yoshi174
Participator

Postby lich1993 » Thu Apr 25, 2019 3:06 am

NiceGuy18 wrote:
NiceGuy18 wrote:Stupid question but which UB scene are you referencing? It's been a while since I played.

well i don't can you share with the class ?
lich1993
Participator

Postby lypo » Thu Apr 25, 2019 9:14 am

lich1993 wrote:
NiceGuy18 wrote:

well i don't can you share with the class ?

The one that you start by visiting Elise when she is back at the guild it now has an ending.
lypo
Somewhat familiar

Postby Evilpancake » Sat Apr 27, 2019 4:03 pm

Wow, i waited until 2 updates before playing again and i love the new scenes

Spoiler: show
The scene where Elise CV's you and then fucks you into Pinkie is just awesome, i think my favorite one so far, specially getting to walk around as Pinkie and getting taunted about it.

I would love to see a future update where Pinkie uses that same technique and fucks you then CV's you since well its just about the only thing Pinkie hasn't done to you yet. She could do it in front of the guild and walk around showing you off. Hell you could take over playing as Pinkie who goes on to defeat the aliens herself with you trapped helplessly in her balls! the ultimate humiliation!

anyway great update ;) can't wait for the next one
Evilpancake
Advanced Vorarephile

PreviousNext

Return to Vore game