Mysta's Myst Adventure 2 Victory at last! In Beta now! (Feb)

Forum for the Vore games, and other downloads
Forum rules
Don't ask about updates. If there is an update, it will simply be posted. If someone is committing to a timeline, they will just tell you the timeline without needing anyone to ask.

Use Looking for master thread when you are not posting about an existing game.

You use this forum and website at your own risk for all links and uploads. There is no quality control or malware scanning or testing done here. Proceed with caution and use a virtual machine (VM) for any uploads strongly recommended. Virus/malware scanners alone are generally not good enough.

Re: Mysta's Myst adventure 2: WTFuture. Critics appreciated?

Postby Shadowlyger » Fri Jan 26, 2018 7:48 pm

Anesthetic wrote:First off, and the most petty one out of the way, I don't see a point to Mysti being blue. It so far has not factored into the story in any meaningfull way, and honestly I find it really offputting. I personally have been going in and color correcting all her sprites to make her skin an actual human tone.

While I'm not going to go as far as to change her skin tone, I will say that it's odd that everyone assumes Mysti is a human when she has blue skin.
Shadowlyger
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby Anesthetic » Fri Jan 26, 2018 8:16 pm

HyperlinkError wrote:more pink girl is the only criticism you need fam

Well I mean that goes without saying.
Anesthetic
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby empatheticapathy » Fri Jan 26, 2018 9:27 pm

HyperlinkError wrote:more pink girl is the only criticism you need fam
empatheticapathy
---

Postby JAIDEN2207 » Fri Jan 26, 2018 10:45 pm

maybe some pregnancy aswell.
JAIDEN2207
Somewhat familiar

Postby dreyk » Mon Jan 29, 2018 1:54 pm

i think the game is really good already so adding what you want where you want is fine,

but if you ask me ... :"3 adding a bit more shrink scene (i like those one x) and maybe scene in the caste (succubus, princesse , maid ? )
and with the lady that "introduce you" in it XD

like others i'm in love with your pink "brat" lady :oops:
dreyk
Been posting for a bit

Postby Azirovka » Mon Jan 29, 2018 2:14 pm

I would like to see a way to get revenge on the pink haired girl. Also my fav scene was the xeno prey scene and I would like to see Mysty eat larger prey.
Azirovka
Participator

Postby Lewdghost » Mon Jan 29, 2018 2:35 pm

Azirovka wrote:I would like to see a way to get revenge on the pink haired girl. Also my fav scene was the xeno prey scene and I would like to see Mysty eat larger prey.

Oh good god yes, some way to deal with her would be so wonderful, she's such a little brat. The scene where you eat the fairy (iris I think the name was) was probably my favorite so far. The extra girl at the training camp was interesting too.
Lewdghost
New to the forum

Postby IWantToBeEatenn » Wed Jan 31, 2018 1:25 am

i can't wait for the next update i love this game :gulp:
i want to know maybe in one of the updates can you add android 21 or add a picture of her plzzzzzzzz you be my hero but if not that ok i still love this game :D
or maybe turn that pink hair girl her like add a form to her can would be cool
IWantToBeEatenn
New to the forum

Postby dekabreak » Wed Jan 31, 2018 3:55 pm

Add me to the camp of wanting to eat the pink haired girl because she is annoying as hell and so far isn't likeable, also up for the idea of more larger prey.

Besides that...well i already said i would love to have a way to make that Prey Maid become an absolute Pred so it's not worth mentioning.
dekabreak
Somewhat familiar

Postby poldenski » Wed Jan 31, 2018 4:30 pm

i would be nice to see the pinked haired girl get vored by accident or with abit of humiliation
poldenski
Somewhat familiar

Postby thatperson57 » Wed Jan 31, 2018 11:18 pm

Personally, i'd like a way to save the guild captain.

I know, pink haired girl is a bitch, and she's a major fan favorite for that fact. Thats something i wouldn't want changed. But, I'd be nice for the protagonist to recognize that and do a bit of bitchness of her own so that while we might not win in encounters, neither does she. (like how she eats us, but we come back anyway, so forth and all that)

Ooh! maybe give one reanimation of yours to the captain before giving her up? if that's possible lore wise? idk. I just...don't want her to either win or lose, and keep the badass captain around.
thatperson57
Been posting for a bit

Postby Glithno » Thu Feb 01, 2018 11:58 pm

good game
Last edited by Glithno on Fri Oct 25, 2019 9:46 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Glithno
New to the forum

Postby mysta » Sat Feb 03, 2018 11:42 am

Heya, back from the trip and back to working on the game, thanks for all the comments in the meantime! :-D

Glithno wrote:The witch that gives you the shrinking potion seemed a little disappointment. I thought it would be more like the brat girl from the first game (the one in the mansion past the swamps. but instead it was a, "Oh let me eat you, digest and crap", and then it was done. No foreplay, no tease, no snide remarks about food not talking. That being said, it was the only critique scene wise.

Wanted to highlight this as it's the specific kind of criticism I was looking for in my post. I'll definitely have a look into improving/expanding that scene. :)
That is not to say that the other comments weren't useful, but perhaps I could have been clearer.

The gist I'm getting is that people want:
-More pinkie (of course there will be)
-An end to pinkie (we'll see :wink: )
-More non-fatal - especially in player is pred options (I'll run a poll about this on patreon soon!)
-More choice/variations in scenes (Of course, this is a compromise in effort spent, perhaps I'll make a poll between focusing on adding variations to old scenes, or making new ones.
That being said, scenes necessary for progression should probably have more options than optional ones, so I'll focus on those!)
-plus, there's a load of specific comments that I'll take into consideration. :-D

I'll get back to work, feel free to leave more feedback if you want though!

Mysta
Support me on Patreon for early access, polls and other bonus content! https://www.patreon.com/Mysta
mysta
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby Hansony » Sun Feb 04, 2018 6:44 am

mysta wrote:-More non-fatal - especially in player is pred options (I'll run a poll about this on patreon soon!)
Mysta

Just wan't to point out that some of us are not on your patreon because we are not in a economical position to be able to. That does not mean you should not run the poll if you wan't too, just that you need to remember the people on patreon is not the only once enjoying your game.
Hansony
Intermediate Vorarephile

Re: Mysta's Myst adventure 2: WTFuture. Back to work.

Postby Starstorm » Thu Feb 08, 2018 10:04 pm

Great game it is amazing
but is there a way to get past the centaur camp every time the king tells me to go there i do but he keeps repeating and i cant seem to progress.
Starstorm
New to the forum

Postby dreyk » Fri Feb 09, 2018 2:30 pm

i don't want to see pinky die T.T let her live her great destiny XD
dreyk
Been posting for a bit

Postby Ryuu27 » Fri Feb 09, 2018 2:48 pm

dreyk wrote:i don't want to see pinky die T.T let her live her great destiny XD

She must die in our stomach :gulp:
Ryuu27
Participator

Postby fsdbiu2346y8 » Fri Feb 09, 2018 4:47 pm

Starstorm wrote:Great game it is amazing
but is there a way to get past the centaur camp every time the king tells me to go there i do but he keeps repeating and i cant seem to progress.

No, there isn't. The Centaur Fortress was part of the newest update, Mysta hasn't gone past that.
fsdbiu2346y8
Participator

Postby anthony050 » Fri Feb 09, 2018 4:53 pm

dreyk wrote:i don't want to see pinky die T.T let her live her great destiny XD

It will be up to each player I think that's better to be honest :gulp:
anthony050
Participator

Postby Yoinkedmyyeet » Sat Feb 10, 2018 11:05 am

Where can i find the centaur CV?
Yoinkedmyyeet
Been posting for a bit

PreviousNext

Return to Vore game