Mysta's Myst Adventure 2 Victory at last! In Beta now! (Feb)

Forum for the Vore games, and other downloads
Forum rules
Don't ask about updates. If there is an update, it will simply be posted. If someone is committing to a timeline, they will just tell you the timeline without needing anyone to ask.

Use Looking for master thread when you are not posting about an existing game.

You use this forum and website at your own risk for all links and uploads. There is no quality control or malware scanning or testing done here. Proceed with caution and use a virtual machine (VM) for any uploads strongly recommended. Virus/malware scanners alone are generally not good enough.

Re: Mysta's Myst adventure 2. V0.63 update! 30th Jan.

Postby Aickavon12 » Fri Jan 31, 2020 4:57 am

Azirovka wrote:It does pay you after the 2nd customer.

I might have to restart the game then cause she won't give me a second customer :(

Nevermind I'm stupid and forgot to do the sidequests first.
This song is dedicated to Eka.

Never gonna give you up! Never Gonna let you down! Never gonna run around, desert you!
Aickavon12
???

Postby Ryuu27 » Fri Jan 31, 2020 11:53 am

I don't understand how to have the new AV scene at Ogrim camp. :?:
Ryuu27
Participator

Postby Azirovka » Fri Jan 31, 2020 12:10 pm

Lol, when I read a new scene in the guild I thought it was with Charlote and didnt pay attention to the mage. (very good scene, hope we have more pred scenes like that in the future)
Azirovka
Participator

Postby Noxiussss » Fri Jan 31, 2020 4:30 pm

Could someone send me their saves? I really dont wanna have to start over again, I have a bad habit of deleting the old game folder when it updates and keep forgetting to save my saves between updates cus of it
x.x
Noxiussss
New to the forum

Postby Revx_Z » Sat Feb 01, 2020 9:18 am

Typo: "consilidating" in Zero's CV scene should be "consolidating"

"documentaton" at Predator-Meal partnership should be "documentation",
"responisbiliy" should be "responsibility"
Revx_Z
Intermediate Vorarephile

Re: Mysta's Myst adventure 2. V0.631 hotfix, 2nd feb.

Postby mysta » Sat Feb 01, 2020 11:27 pm

Hotfix up to repair Ogrim and Nevi scenes:
https://mega.nz/#!nsxRAI7T!WDfylKyuG7sg ... WaFPWdIgsE

Revx_Z wrote:Typo: "consilidating" in Zero's CV scene should be "consolidating"
"documentaton" at Predator-Meal partnership should be "documentation",
"responisbiliy" should be "responsibility"

Thanks I'll try to remedy these for next release

Azirovka wrote:Lol, when I read a new scene in the guild I thought it was with Charlote and didnt pay attention to the mage. (very good scene, hope we have more pred scenes like that in the future)

No worries, gald you enjoyed though! And yes, there should be one very similar in the next update. :-D

Noxiussss wrote:Could someone send me their saves? I really dont wanna have to start over again, I have a bad habit of deleting the old game folder when it updates and keep forgetting to save my saves between updates cus of it
x.x

I posted a save from just before the arena earlier in the thread and there should be an option to change disposal on/off from Rachel's chamber-pot in this hotfix. (search the thread, or it's also on the discord -link in first post)

Hope I haven't missed anything else big!
Mysta
Support me on Patreon for early access, polls and other bonus content! https://www.patreon.com/Mysta
mysta
Intermediate Vorarephile

Re: Mysta's Myst adventure 2. V0.631 Hotfix, 2nd feb.

Postby DjConnorJ » Sun Feb 02, 2020 5:35 am

i downloaded your save 19 file and put it in with the other saves but it doesnt work for some reason when i try to load it
DjConnorJ
Participator

Postby bebopy » Mon Feb 03, 2020 2:59 pm

How do I access Charlotte> I've done the training scene and interacted with Elise, but wasn't digested. I've done basically everything you can with pinky, she's my fave ;)
bebopy
Participator

Postby Revx_Z » Mon Feb 03, 2020 6:14 pm

Bug? After I've gone on the special mission, gone through the arena, escaped with Ali, and returned to world map, going back into the forest shows the covert duo Dove and Sash still standing there ready to go on the special mission. :?

DjConnorJ wrote:i downloaded your save 19 file and put it in with the other saves but it doesnt work for some reason when i try to load it

The game tries to track which save files/save slots you have used.

First save one of your own into slot 19, then try downloading mysta's to replace that, so the game "realizes" that slot 19 should be in use.
Revx_Z
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby nnnddt » Fri Feb 07, 2020 9:43 am

What are the variation added for Nevi ?
nnnddt
Somewhat familiar

Postby SeemsEdibleToMe » Sun Feb 16, 2020 6:57 pm

Can you do anything in the alien camp after retrieving your regen device or not at the moment? And how to access the new guild mage scene, the second floor still says I can't go there.
SeemsEdibleToMe
Been posting for a bit

Postby RedDog332 » Sun Feb 23, 2020 6:01 pm

What side quests do you need to do? To serve another customer at the whore house?
RedDog332
New to the forum

Postby Oskardiamond55 » Mon Feb 24, 2020 6:26 pm

Hey Myst
A couple pages back someone posted a entire lol sub game if you will about the deertaur.
On the list of favorite characters she is top rachel next than lol any av but am not here to talk about going straight to rachel everytime I play no no I am here to talk about the deertaur who I replay and replay till I have no regens than play more. Ok now that the obvious love of the deertaur is out the way if you can implement word for word exactly what the commenter suggested I will pay you 70 american dollars for that I am being dead serious about this either next update or as soon as possible I will pay 70 maybe even 100 if you can go above and beyond with her just for one character alone I would drop a ben. And dont worry about my bank accounts problem with this I have more than enough to if you can add many more "upgrades" for upwards of 200 for two characters. Thank you please get back to me as soon as you can I would really enjoy it so much.
Oskardiamond55
New to the forum

Postby mysta » Tue Mar 17, 2020 3:33 am

bebopy wrote:How do I access Charlotte> I've done the training scene and interacted with Elise, but wasn't digested. I've done basically everything you can with pinky, she's my fave ;)

You need to talk to Elise in the guild and go through the non-ov scene with her there. (This is after the Hera scenes)

nnnddt wrote:What are the variation added for Nevi ?

Unwilling AV

SeemsEdibleToMe wrote:Can you do anything in the alien camp after retrieving your regen device or not at the moment? And how to access the new guild mage scene, the second floor still says I can't go there.

Yes, there is a scene in the Amusosphere.
The mage scene is on the 1st floor (UK), 2nd floor (US). The one one level above ground. Must be after Charlotte is in the guild (see above).

Oskardiamond55 wrote:Hey Mysta, a couple pages back someone posted a entire lol sub game if you will about the deertaur.

Yes, I am currently working on incorporating this, which is a surprising amount of work as that type of scene is quite complex to implement correctly in RPGmaker. As well as that, I need to jazz up and fill out the writing a little, and many other things.

Back to working then... ^^;

Mysta
Support me on Patreon for early access, polls and other bonus content! https://www.patreon.com/Mysta
mysta
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby RandomInjury » Wed Mar 18, 2020 2:10 am

Am I crazy or did I see someone say this game was done being made a little while back?
RandomInjury
Participator

Postby Azirovka » Wed Mar 18, 2020 10:35 am

RandomInjury wrote:Am I crazy or did I see someone say this game was done being made a little while back?

Yes, you are crazy. :D
Azirovka
Participator

Postby NekoSanNeverDie » Thu Mar 19, 2020 5:59 pm

What part of the amusosphere is the Samb scene in? I can not find ;-;
NekoSanNeverDie
Been posting for a bit

Postby TheMastermind » Wed Mar 25, 2020 12:42 am

I'm fighting the robot on the excursion, and it is difficult as hell. The shrink ray... man.
Am I missing some kind of skill or weapon I'm meant to have before this? I did learn demand.
Hungry Jewellery: viewtopic.php?f=79&t=61326
I swear I'm still making it.
TheMastermind
Somewhat familiar

Postby Prodi » Wed Mar 25, 2020 2:29 am

TheMastermind wrote:I'm fighting the robot on the excursion, and it is difficult as hell. The shrink ray... man.
Am I missing some kind of skill or weapon I'm meant to have before this? The only quest I've done before is warning all three factions, and I did learn demand.

No special skills or weapons required. There's a trick to win this fight:
Spoiler: show
When the robot is about to fire the shrink ray, a symbol appears above her head. Use Compose during your turn to evade it.
Prodi
New to the forum

Postby mysta » Wed Mar 25, 2020 6:14 am

Azirovka wrote:
RandomInjury wrote:Am I crazy or did I see someone say this game was done being made a little while back?

Yes, you are crazy. :D

Indeed crazy, as I've just uploaded the new beta on my Patreon, though maybe you are thinking of my finished project (the original Mysta's Myst Adventure).

NekoSanNeverDie wrote:What part of the amusosphere is the Samb scene in? I can not find ;-;

She's a pole dancer in the entrance hall, which you access from the alien camp after completing the arena.

So, the general update will be coming in a week or so!
Stay safe and healthy in the meantime!

Mysta
mysta
Intermediate Vorarephile

PreviousNext

Return to Vore game