Mysta's Myst Adventure 2 Victory at last! In Beta now! (Feb)

Forum for the Vore games, and other downloads
Forum rules
Don't ask about updates. If there is an update, it will simply be posted. If someone is committing to a timeline, they will just tell you the timeline without needing anyone to ask.

Use Looking for master thread when you are not posting about an existing game.

You use this forum and website at your own risk for all links and uploads. There is no quality control or malware scanning or testing done here. Proceed with caution and use a virtual machine (VM) for any uploads strongly recommended. Virus/malware scanners alone are generally not good enough.

Re: Mysta's Myst adventure 2: WTFuture. Update! 5th December

Postby mysta » Thu Jan 31, 2019 4:08 am

Next update (v0.54) is up on Patreon (free for everyone - Edit:it really is now).

https://www.patreon.com/Mysta

It just starts some storyline stuff, so I didn't want to promote it as a full update here! But it's there if you're feeling keen.

Mysta
Last edited by mysta on Thu Jan 31, 2019 6:11 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Support me on Patreon for early access, polls and other bonus content! https://www.patreon.com/Mysta
mysta
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby SecondAce » Thu Jan 31, 2019 4:31 am

mysta wrote:Next update (v0.54) is up on Patreon (free for everyone).

It just starts some storyline stuff, so I didn't want to promote it as a full update here! But it's there if you're feeling keen.

Mysta

I can't seem to access the post unless I pledge to your patreon. Neither the beta or the fixed version is accessible unless you become a patreon, even though it says "paid by patrons" in the lower right corner of the post. That's what it shows me at the very least but it might as well not be showing the updated post to me just yet.
SecondAce
Been posting for a bit

Postby Azirovka » Thu Jan 31, 2019 7:00 am

MaximumFlufficus wrote:

Mysta

I can't seem to access the post unless I pledge to your patreon. Neither the beta or the fixed version is accessible unless you become a patreon, even though it says "paid by patrons" in the lower right corner of the post. That's what it shows me at the very least but it might as well not be showing the updated post to me just yet.

The same.
Azirovka
Participator

Postby Archangel64 » Thu Jan 31, 2019 8:27 am

Mysta

Only for parteons
Archangel64
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby lich1993 » Thu Jan 31, 2019 12:59 pm

i guess it will be here soon
lich1993
Participator

Postby mysta » Thu Jan 31, 2019 6:13 pm

Azirovka wrote:
MaximumFlufficus wrote:I can't seem to access the post unless I pledge to your patreon. Neither the beta or the fixed version is accessible unless you become a patreon, even though it says "paid by patrons" in the lower right corner of the post. That's what it shows me at the very least but it might as well not be showing the updated post to me just yet.

The same.

Ooops, ticked the wrong box. It should be public now! ^^;

Mysta
Support me on Patreon for early access, polls and other bonus content! https://www.patreon.com/Mysta
mysta
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby Hammerhead2 » Thu Jan 31, 2019 10:23 pm

Archangel64 wrote:
Hammerhead2 wrote:Interesting will there be more scenes with this awesome alien from the begining of the game..

At the moment she have a 2nd scene

Can you say please where it is?:D
Hammerhead2
Been posting for a bit

Postby Skullhammer123 » Thu Jan 31, 2019 10:24 pm

Do you have an estimate to when the complete version will be here?
Skullhammer123
Been posting for a bit

Postby Archangel64 » Fri Feb 01, 2019 2:13 am

Hammerhead2, behind the swamp in a tower, the swamp is locked, u can unlock it by following the story
Archangel64
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby SecondAce » Fri Feb 01, 2019 2:27 am

mysta wrote:
Azirovka wrote:
MaximumFlufficus wrote:I can't seem to access the post unless I pledge to your patreon. Neither the beta or the fixed version is accessible unless you become a patreon, even though it says "paid by patrons" in the lower right corner of the post. That's what it shows me at the very least but it might as well not be showing the updated post to me just yet.

The same.

Ooops, ticked the wrong box. It should be public now! ^^;

Mysta

Sorry to bother you mysta, but could you give some sort of quick rundown of where I can find all of the new content? I don't mean to be rude or anything by asking you to write up all the things that are new so we don't play through the whole game looking for them ourselves or anything but I just want to know exactly what has been added and where to find it so that I don't miss anything or don't know how to access a new scene or something along those lines. It would be very appreciated but I understand if you don't want to give out a checklist or something either. Anyways, have a good one and thanks for still making this awesome game for us.
SecondAce
Been posting for a bit

Postby mysta » Fri Feb 01, 2019 2:43 am

MaximumFlufficus wrote:Sorry to bother you mysta, but could you give some sort of quick rundown of where I can find all of the new content? I don't mean to be rude or anything by asking you to write up all the things that are new so we don't play through the whole game looking for them ourselves or anything but I just want to know exactly what has been added and where to find it so that I don't miss anything or don't know how to access a new scene or something along those lines. It would be very appreciated but I understand if you don't want to give out a checklist or something either. Anyways, have a good one and thanks for still making this awesome game for us.

Oh, yeah, it was explained in the beta post, but I guess you guys cant see that! :lol:

New stuff is after you beat nevi head back toward the castle. Also a new option during the negotiation scene (pred only playthrough now possible).
mysta
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby Azirovka » Fri Feb 01, 2019 6:28 am

Good to know about the pred path. But I have 2 questions about it:
1) Does the pred path mean the MC can be eaten but digested ?
2) Will the guild also have a pred only path ?
Azirovka
Participator

Postby lich1993 » Fri Feb 01, 2019 9:07 am

does anyone have a list with all the scenes in the game so far or will there be a list with every scene when the game is "finished"
lich1993
Participator

Postby Dragon15rt » Fri Feb 01, 2019 2:36 pm

Demand does nothing to the scout robot. I also personally believe the shrink ray is too accurate, as well as not dealing a single critical hit in v.54.
Dragon15rt
Been posting for a bit

Postby ohhellothere » Sun Feb 03, 2019 2:39 am

Hey I experienced a glitch in the newest version (v.54). When I was redoing the Nevi fight for some reason the wrong music played I'm pretty sure and she started the battle by grabbing hold of me as if I was caught hold of, even skipping all the pre-battle dialogue, it also had dialogue options like I had been reduced to zero health even though I was still alive, after escaping, her picture disappeared. This may have been because I was damaged when I started the fight. I was still able to win the fight but because of this I wasn't able to save the elf. Found it really strange and it seems like their was a sequence break during the between the text and when attacks started causing that attack to occur first.
ohhellothere
Been posting for a bit

Postby Jade86 » Wed Feb 06, 2019 4:41 pm

anyone know where to find ? mio i cant seem to find her
Jade86
New to the forum

Postby Archangel64 » Wed Feb 06, 2019 5:13 pm

Jade86, first in the camp of the guild and after this in the guild
if u dont know how to get in the camp and the other scenes, u have to finished the lesson (the scene there pinkie kills the shrunken guy) at the guild and after the lesson go to the teacher speak to her, she will invite u to come in the camp, at the camp can u search mio, at the camp u have to make the quests from the teacher and u have to follow pinkie, then meet pinkie at the pub in the big city, go to her, try to save ur teacher, after it go to the guild and speak to mio, after the scene with pinkie (there she takes the control of the guild). at the guild u can go to mio and u can get her 2nd scene (first one is at the camp)

ah befor i forget this, at the camp u have to fight against a robotgirl, i give u a tip: compose, attack (repeat) <-this is the only way to defeat her
(sorry for bad english, but i hope u can understand, what i wrote)

- Archangel64
Archangel64
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby WormboyUK » Tue Mar 05, 2019 5:38 am

How do I get into the Centaur fortress?
WormboyUK
New to the forum

Postby Archangel64 » Tue Mar 05, 2019 5:56 am

WormboyUK wrote:How do I get into the Centaur fortress?

At the wall right from the entrance to the fortress
Archangel64
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby Azirovka » Mon Mar 25, 2019 2:53 pm

I wonder if a willing prey comes into the brothel, will the employee have to pay a fine for eating him/her ?
Azirovka
Participator

PreviousNext

Return to Vore game