Mysta's Myst Adventure 2 Victory at last! In Beta now! (Feb)

Forum for the Vore games, and other downloads
Forum rules
Don't ask about updates. If there is an update, it will simply be posted. If someone is committing to a timeline, they will just tell you the timeline without needing anyone to ask.

Use Looking for master thread when you are not posting about an existing game.

You use this forum and website at your own risk for all links and uploads. There is no quality control or malware scanning or testing done here. Proceed with caution and use a virtual machine (VM) for any uploads strongly recommended. Virus/malware scanners alone are generally not good enough.

Re: Mysta's Myst adventure 2. Update! V0.64 31st March.

Postby mysta » Fri Apr 03, 2020 4:59 pm

Azirovka wrote:I have to ask if a pred scene with Elise is going to happen in the future ?

Anything is possible!

Hansony wrote:I like the new extensions to the current scenes, hope you are going to finish the unfinished parts of them for next time, as I really want to try both of them

Hopefully I'll get around to it! I expect at least one will be tackled for the next update.

BUMBLING wrote:I went to the tavern and tried to save the guild master by talking to the redhead, I failed of course. I then went back to the Guild where the redhead is to the right of the old woman at the desk. When I go up to talk to the redhead all she says is "Yeah, Suck it Bitch" and nothing else. I checked both floors and there wasn't anything new in the guild. I then went to talk to elise at the training camp but she just gave me the same old vore scene as before no a CV. I don't know if the game is bugged or what but I'm once again stuck. Did i do any steps wrong? Are you suppose to do this at the beginning of the game before you travel across the swamp?

After you are eaten by Elise, whether you are released or not, she moves to the guild. Progress from her after.

Mysta
Support me on Patreon for early access, polls and other bonus content! https://www.patreon.com/Mysta
mysta
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby voraciouser92 » Fri Apr 03, 2020 5:31 pm

Hello,
So I need help because I play the game (and I like it) but a moment, when you go on alien's spaceship with 2 ninjas, you have to escape and you have 5 life regeneration but I don't know how to beat the Titan girl after pass robots a'd scooter girls. And sorry for my bad English, I'm a French guy!
voraciouser92
Been posting for a bit

Postby Azirovka » Sat Apr 04, 2020 1:03 am

TheAlbax wrote:Hello,
So I need help because I play the game (and I like it) but a moment, when you go on alien's spaceship with 2 ninjas, you have to escape and you have 5 life regeneration but I don't know how to beat the Titan girl after pass robots a'd scooter girls. And sorry for my bad English, I'm a French guy!

You cant beat her but you can escape:
1) get shrunk by the robot girls (in full size you can not escape)
2) While shrunk climb the rope on the right (near the entrance where the chmap is)
3) or get eaten by the champ (while shrunk and choose the correct options).
Azirovka
Participator

Postby Archangel64 » Sat Apr 04, 2020 5:57 am

Azirovka wrote:

2) While shrunk climb the rope on the right (near the entrance where the chmap is)

What are the correct options?
Archangel64
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby voraciouser92 » Sat Apr 04, 2020 12:47 pm

[quote="Azirovka"][quote="TheAlbax"]Hello,
So I need help because I play the game (and I like it) but a moment, when you go on alien's spaceship with 2 ninjas, you have to escape and you have 5 life regeneration but I don't know how to beat the Titan girl after pass robots a'd scooter girls. And sorry for my bad English, I'm a French guy![/quote]
3) or get eaten by the champ (while shrunk and choose the correct options).[/quote]

OH ok thx :gulp:
voraciouser92
Been posting for a bit

Postby Hansony » Sat Apr 04, 2020 3:37 pm

Archangel64 wrote:
Azirovka wrote:

What are the correct options?

You misunderstood him.
You have to be shrunk by the robots and then you can ether climb the rope or get swallowed by the champion, leading to 2 different paths of scenes. Both can lead to escape or digestion depending on what options you click.
Hansony
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby Archangel64 » Sun Apr 05, 2020 4:04 am

Hansony, and which options i have to choose to not get digestion by champ?
Archangel64
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby Azirovka » Sun Apr 05, 2020 4:41 am

Why not try both ? :D
Azirovka
Participator

Postby Bautunnick » Mon Apr 06, 2020 9:54 am

This is a very enjoyable game to play, and I'm looking forward to the next updates. Also, would it be possible for you to include an option to be willingly submissive to Pinkie in the scenes like the brothel and Elise ones? She is not the only one to abuse the MC, but none of the others receives a mandatory negative reaction from Mysti. Seems a bit unfair.
Bautunnick
Been posting for a bit

Postby Azirovka » Tue Apr 07, 2020 11:31 am

altruist wrote:This is a very enjoyable game to play, and I'm looking forward to the next updates. Also, would it be possible for you to include an option to be willingly submissive to Pinkie in the scenes like the brothel and Elise ones? She is not the only one to abuse the MC, but none of the others receives a mandatory negative reaction from Mysti. Seems a bit unfair.

Well I think there are a couple of reasons for that:
1) She is a bitch.
2) She is a spoiled brat who thinks she is the best.
3) She is a coward (look at MMA1 when the table gets turned on her)
4) She treats all people like shit.
5) She ate Hera (who was I think was Misty's friend)
6) She abused Misty more than once
7) Mysti is an arihead who loves almost everyone but I whink even she hates her guts.
100) And finally - she is a bitch.
Azirovka
Participator

Postby Bautunnick » Tue Apr 07, 2020 11:45 am

Azirovka wrote:
altruist wrote:This is a very enjoyable game to play, and I'm looking forward to the next updates. Also, would it be possible for you to include an option to be willingly submissive to Pinkie in the scenes like the brothel and Elise ones? She is not the only one to abuse the MC, but none of the others receives a mandatory negative reaction from Mysti. Seems a bit unfair.

Well I think there are a couple of reasons for that:
1) She is a bitch.
2) She is a spoiled brat who thinks she is the best.
3) She is a coward (look at MMA1 when the table gets turned on her)
4) She treats all people like shit.
5) She ate Hera (who was I think was Misty's friend)
6) She abused Misty more than once
7) Mysti is an arihead who loves almost everyone but I whink even she hates her guts.
100) And finally - she is a bitch.

Spoiled and bitchy preds deserve love, too. Especially if they are capable enough to prove their point(which I think she is).
Bautunnick
Been posting for a bit

Postby Azirovka » Tue Apr 07, 2020 12:08 pm

Many of them do. But not this one :lol: .
Azirovka
Participator

Postby BigBuffMeaty » Wed Apr 08, 2020 2:24 pm

I like the game what are the areas that are not open. i got past the arena bit is there a way to get the other locations
thanks.
BigBuffMeaty
New to the forum

Postby anema_sesuna » Fri Apr 10, 2020 10:01 pm

how do you survive the deertaur in the swamp
anema_sesuna
Somewhat familiar

Postby Bautunnick » Sun Apr 12, 2020 6:32 pm

anema_sesuna wrote:how do you survive the deertaur in the swamp

Quite easy.
Spoiler: show
Just keep pushing through her insides without stopping and you should be fine.
Works like a charm in my case.

Also, a question(for mysta, I guess, or perhaps for someone else who might know). There are some options to choose in some scenes that are doing quite the opposite to what they should logically do.
The first one being
the amount of potion used in front of the fairy forest. Though, that depends on how the potion works. And if so, the question arises - if you drink a couple liters of potion, will you grow bigger instead of shrinking?

The second is
the arena champion scene, which was the exact thing to make me ask the question. How come if you move frantically and get stuck and unconcious at the very beginning, you turn out just fine in the end? And if you do seemingly the right thing and steadily climb through, you end up being digested?
Is that how it's supposed to be?
Bautunnick
Been posting for a bit

Postby Azirovka » Tue Apr 14, 2020 4:33 pm

Think I found a bug. When you down Charlote and exit the guild you activate random vore scenes (I went to the maids house and a scene happened even though I didnt talk to her, the same with the cat girl in the inn you get the option tease her or burp- even though she is safe and sound downstairs).
Azirovka
Participator

Postby dontmindme » Thu Apr 23, 2020 6:37 am

lil late to this thread, but anyone have a detailed guide to this game? :-D :gulp:
dontmindme
New to the forum

Postby NekoSanNeverDie » Thu Apr 23, 2020 6:34 pm

Where do I find the maid vore scene? And I also wanted to know where I find the scene of Cyrile oral eat?
NekoSanNeverDie
Been posting for a bit

Postby KiritoAsunaYuiSAO9 » Sat Apr 25, 2020 12:11 pm

I tried to play this on the chrome app my phone both last night and just now, and i noticed one flaw so far... If someone is playing it using what I am using, once you choose a menu folder (even if there is nothing in said folder...) you can't go back without COMPLETELY RELOADING THE PAGE AND GAME... Please look into fixing this when you get the chance...???
KiritoAsunaYuiSAO9
New to the forum

Postby TheMastermind » Mon Apr 27, 2020 12:12 am

Does this game have a guide yet? Who cares, I made one anyway!

Made for V0.64.
I edited this and messed it up. A new one is on page 76
Last edited by TheMastermind on Sat Jan 09, 2021 8:50 am, edited 3 times in total.
Hungry Jewellery: viewtopic.php?f=79&t=61326
I swear I'm still making it.
TheMastermind
Somewhat familiar

PreviousNext

Return to Vore game