Mysta's Myst Adventure 2 Victory at last! In Beta now! (Feb)

Forum for the Vore games, and other downloads
Forum rules
Don't ask about updates. If there is an update, it will simply be posted. If someone is committing to a timeline, they will just tell you the timeline without needing anyone to ask.

Use Looking for master thread when you are not posting about an existing game.

You use this forum and website at your own risk for all links and uploads. There is no quality control or malware scanning or testing done here. Proceed with caution and use a virtual machine (VM) for any uploads strongly recommended. Virus/malware scanners alone are generally not good enough.

Re: Mysta's Myst adventure 2: WTFuture. New update! 3rd May!

Postby Hooligan » Wed May 16, 2018 11:52 am

Yeah, figured that out. Thanks though. Now however, I was told to go to west through the forest into the desert and warn the Centaur, but I need to be a Centaur to get in. Going back through the thread to see if I can find the answer.
My commission and gift art can be found here: http://www.furaffinity.net/user/kazumikitty/
Hooligan
Somewhat familiar

Postby Kyuwuw » Wed May 16, 2018 1:02 pm

Hooligan wrote:Yeah, figured that out. Thanks though. Now however, I was told to go to west through the forest into the desert and warn the Centaur, but I need to be a Centaur to get in. Going back through the thread to see if I can find the answer.

You can climb over the tedrils at the wall
Kyuwuw
New to the forum

Postby darkdino » Sat May 19, 2018 1:49 am

I hope we see more Elise, I think her name is Elise at least.
darkdino
Somewhat familiar

Postby xsoul » Sat May 19, 2018 3:15 am

darkdino wrote:I hope we see more Elise, I think her name is Elise at least.

Yep it is, and I loved every scene of Elise and the last one where she appeared in the bar too.

her personality when she is talking to us is kind, but it seems that it changes when she doesn't realize our presence... >.>

whatever it is, I hope to see more of her :gulp:
xsoul
Been posting for a bit

Postby armedndangerous » Sun May 20, 2018 8:52 pm

its nice that you can get infinite regens by doing her first scene over and over again
armedndangerous
Been posting for a bit

Postby Sheamy » Fri May 25, 2018 7:43 pm

I can't found Prysm TwT Someone can help me ?
Sheamy
New to the forum

Postby steveboy7752 » Sat May 26, 2018 12:10 pm

when will the next update come out?
steveboy7752
New to the forum

Postby nnnddt » Sat May 26, 2018 12:19 pm

Don't if it has been said, but Elise is bugged; when you got disgested after Hera get rekt, she won't come back to the guild but stay at the camp.
nnnddt
Somewhat familiar

Postby Azirovka » Sat May 26, 2018 12:26 pm

nnnddt wrote:Don't if it has been said, but Elise is bugged; when you got disgested after Hera get rekt, she won't come back to the guild but stay at the camp.

I think its supposed to be that way (at least for now I think).
Azirovka
Participator

Postby mysta » Sat May 26, 2018 2:52 pm

steveboy7752 wrote:when will the next update come out?

Well, the beta is up on Pateron now, so I'll probably post it here by Wednesday. :-D

darkdino wrote:I hope we see more Elise, I think her name is Elise at least.

We will, probably in next month's update.

Sheamy wrote:I can't found Prysm TwT Someone can help me ?

Head back to castle after the negotiation scene with the aliens. :)

See you in a bit,
Mysta
Support me on Patreon for early access, polls and other bonus content! https://www.patreon.com/Mysta
mysta
Intermediate Vorarephile

Re: Mysta's Myst adventure 2: WTFuture. New update! 30th May

Postby mysta » Wed May 30, 2018 9:48 am

Heya, new update here:

https://mega.nz/#!OsZGgSID!B3dpcm3joSJa ... IiEABDP2D0

In this pred-focused update, new stuff is found at the entrance to Fae after eating a certain someone, for repeat bj customers, and when in Prysm after befriending the princess.
Nothing was brought up in testing so hopefully it's all good!

Enjoy,

Mysta
Support me on Patreon for early access, polls and other bonus content! https://www.patreon.com/Mysta
mysta
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby ejames » Wed May 30, 2018 8:34 pm

What is bj or where is it?
ejames
Somewhat familiar

Postby Azirovka » Thu May 31, 2018 4:57 am

Loved the new scenes. A shame that the fairy guard also got eated ( seeing how scared she was I would have spared her).
Although you have many good vore scenes in the your games, the naga and Prysm scene is hands down the best one (at least in my opinion).
Azirovka
Participator

Postby asock » Thu May 31, 2018 1:55 pm

nvm figured it out. ↓
Last edited by asock on Thu May 31, 2018 8:08 pm, edited 1 time in total.
asock
New to the forum

Postby Krono » Thu May 31, 2018 5:49 pm

Small bug report:
If you talk to the princess while inside Prism. If you haven't talked to the princess before then, it will initiate the scene as if you aren't in Prism.
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby mysta » Fri Jun 01, 2018 6:26 am

Krono wrote:Small bug report:
If you talk to the princess while inside Prism. If you haven't talked to the princess before then, it will initiate the scene as if you aren't in Prism.

Lol, good catch. I'll sort it for next month. :lol:

Azirovka wrote:Loved the new scenes. A shame that the fairy guard also got eated ( seeing how scared she was I would have spared her).
Although you have many good vore scenes in the your games, the naga and Prysm scene is hands down the best one (at least in my opinion).

Cool, glad you enjoyed!

I'll be looking into expanding the guild storyline next month, feel free to leave suggestions for what you'd like to see! :-D

Mysta
mysta
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby Ryuu27 » Fri Jun 01, 2018 12:10 pm

small question: are all the images in the picture folder in the game or are some for upcoming update? If they are already all in the game, then I miss some scene and I would ask the question to know where to get them with the corresponding image. :-D
Ryuu27
Participator

Postby CACTUS42 » Fri Jun 01, 2018 1:18 pm

help please the download link to the latest version isn't working. more specificaly the download does achive but when i go to the zip file it just won't work, it shows: o octets
:|
CACTUS42
New to the forum

Postby Onewingedangel » Fri Jun 01, 2018 1:21 pm

Picked this game up last night to check it out. Coming from a pure pred's perspective, this game is not much fun. I want to be respectful that a lot of the things people enjoy about this game aren't my thing, but I wanted to put out my voice as well so that there's balanced feedback.

From the perspective of one who doesn't enjoy being prey this game is... very frustrating. It's *very* easy to walk into a prey scene with no warning, and despite all rational attempts to avoid becoming prey in a scene, end up going there all the same. Now, having played a bit and learned about the game, I understand now that some of that is mechanically necessary to advance the plot, but some amount of warning or preparation for that would be nice. As it stands, it feels like the character I'm playing randomly shoves herself into other people's orifices and somehow, sometimes, that magically advances the game's storyline. No sense of motivation on her part, no sense of what I'm doing or why, just senselessly being devoured which leads to more scenario's of being senselessly devoured, and occassionally I randomly eat someone, despite that behavior *never* being evident in my character's self talk during the main story line. I started to grow accustomed to not talking to strangers, on the simple basis that if I do, through no obvious reason, I am likely to get eaten out of the blue. That's... annoying for me.

Pinky, who is obviously a favorite for many prey folks here, was particularly un-fun for me. A primary example of my choices don't matter and I am only responding for the illusion that I am playing a game. No matter what I did in every scene with her I was unable to avoid a 'humiliating' scene where I was consumed. Often, it didn't even make sense, like in the orb scene. I attempt to fight/stand up to her, and she dominates me, I attempt to eat the orb and she is more passive but still ends up dominating me. I get that she is really really really some people's bag, but for someone who isn't in to her, she is the antithesis of fun or erotic. For instance, if you released a spoiler that she never gets eaten during the rest of the course of this game I would stop playing altogether, knowing I might have to put up with one more scene from her and there's no chance for revenge. What would fix this all for me, without necessarily having to gut the game or Pinky's character concept, would be story paths that let me have similarly frustrating social experiences with Pinky, but let me avoid being devoured by her. Something like that. That said it's your game, do what you will. Seriously though, giving me a bunch of choices that don't lead to different results even from my own character's self talk is really not fun.

Aside from her as a very aggravating character, the lack of pred scenes is very palpable. On the one hand... I kinda like that? I like feeling like I have to hunt for the scenes in which I get to be the pred. But combined with the almost non existent pred-side character development this makes for the distinct feeling that my character is not in fact a pred, but a prey who happens to get hungry once in a blue moon randomly (Seriously, of all the pred scenes almost half of them are literally entirely random or completely spur of the moment.) However, more predatory self talk during the main quest would go a looooooong way to making it feel like I could enjoy this game without necessarily having to change much, but just let me get in the mood and not constantly be fighting against the story to stay interested.

I don't know what your goal for the game is in the long run, and I don't want to present my view as a be all end all view point in any way, but I wanted to share how it feels to play this game as a pure pred, a view that seems uncommon in this thread. I hope it helps to improve the game!

P.S. I wanted to compliment the animations in game. Your work has gotten really good in that regard and I really enjoy it!
Onewingedangel
Somewhat familiar

Postby ipeerownu » Fri Jun 01, 2018 9:55 pm

Onewingedangel wrote:Picked this game up last night to check it out. Coming from a pure pred's perspective, this game is not much fun. I want to be respectful that a lot of the things people enjoy about this game aren't my thing, but I wanted to put out my voice as well so that there's balanced feedback.

From the perspective of one who doesn't enjoy being prey this game is... very frustrating. It's *very* easy to walk into a prey scene with no warning, and despite all rational attempts to avoid becoming prey in a scene, end up going there all the same. Now, having played a bit and learned about the game, I understand now that some of that is mechanically necessary to advance the plot, but some amount of warning or preparation for that would be nice. As it stands, it feels like the character I'm playing randomly shoves herself into other people's orifices and somehow, sometimes, that magically advances the game's storyline. No sense of motivation on her part, no sense of what I'm doing or why, just senselessly being devoured which leads to more scenario's of being senselessly devoured, and occassionally I randomly eat someone, despite that behavior *never* being evident in my character's self talk during the main story line. I started to grow accustomed to not talking to strangers, on the simple basis that if I do, through no obvious reason, I am likely to get eaten out of the blue. That's... annoying for me.

Pinky, who is obviously a favorite for many prey folks here, was particularly un-fun for me. A primary example of my choices don't matter and I am only responding for the illusion that I am playing a game. No matter what I did in every scene with her I was unable to avoid a 'humiliating' scene where I was consumed. Often, it didn't even make sense, like in the orb scene. I attempt to fight/stand up to her, and she dominates me, I attempt to eat the orb and she is more passive but still ends up dominating me. I get that she is really really really some people's bag, but for someone who isn't in to her, she is the antithesis of fun or erotic. For instance, if you released a spoiler that she never gets eaten during the rest of the course of this game I would stop playing altogether, knowing I might have to put up with one more scene from her and there's no chance for revenge. What would fix this all for me, without necessarily having to gut the game or Pinky's character concept, would be story paths that let me have similarly frustrating social experiences with Pinky, but let me avoid being devoured by her. Something like that. That said it's your game, do what you will. Seriously though, giving me a bunch of choices that don't lead to different results even from my own character's self talk is really not fun.

Aside from her as a very aggravating character, the lack of pred scenes is very palpable. On the one hand... I kinda like that? I like feeling like I have to hunt for the scenes in which I get to be the pred. But combined with the almost non existent pred-side character development this makes for the distinct feeling that my character is not in fact a pred, but a prey who happens to get hungry once in a blue moon randomly (Seriously, of all the pred scenes almost half of them are literally entirely random or completely spur of the moment.) However, more predatory self talk during the main quest would go a looooooong way to making it feel like I could enjoy this game without necessarily having to change much, but just let me get in the mood and not constantly be fighting against the story to stay interested.

I don't know what your goal for the game is in the long run, and I don't want to present my view as a be all end all view point in any way, but I wanted to share how it feels to play this game as a pure pred, a view that seems uncommon in this thread. I hope it helps to improve the game!

P.S. I wanted to compliment the animations in game. Your work has gotten really good in that regard and I really enjoy it!

I second these concerns. Another thing that immensely bugged me is how there is no way to avoid the scene with Pinky after the instructor person (can't think of their name) got shrunk at camp, and also no way to save this person after the scene is triggered with Pinky. I did that all several times trying to find a way to save the instructor, only for the option to do so not existing. I think the option to save her should be there, and it bothers me that this option doesn't exist.
ipeerownu
Somewhat familiar

PreviousNext

Return to Vore game