Mysta's Myst Adventure 2 Victory at last! In Beta now! (Feb)

Forum for the Vore games, and other downloads
Forum rules
Don't ask about updates. If there is an update, it will simply be posted. If someone is committing to a timeline, they will just tell you the timeline without needing anyone to ask.

Use Looking for master thread when you are not posting about an existing game.

You use this forum and website at your own risk for all links and uploads. There is no quality control or malware scanning or testing done here. Proceed with caution and use a virtual machine (VM) for any uploads strongly recommended. Virus/malware scanners alone are generally not good enough.

Re: Mysta's Myst adventure 2. V0.69 4th Jan. Now with animat

Postby Jackamoco22 » Thu Jan 21, 2021 9:16 am

TheBlindSalmon wrote:Would it be possible in some future alternate route or something to
Spoiler: show
escape the alien base while staying on good terms with Ali? I really like her character interactions, and she did say she could help out with Mysti's quest in the first encounter...

I would love for this to happen because Ali is an amazing character. Also I would love some more scenes or a repeatable scene where Ali cvs you
Jackamoco22
Somewhat familiar

Postby mysta » Mon Jan 25, 2021 10:27 am

Jackamoco22 wrote:
TheBlindSalmon wrote:Would it be possible in some future alternate route or something to
escape the alien base while staying on good terms with Ali? I really like her character interactions, and she did say she could help out with Mysti's quest in the first encounter...

I would love for this to happen because Ali is an amazing character. Also I would love some more scenes or a repeatable scene where Ali cvs you

I won't say majorly Variant things like being able to convince Ali to come with you will be impossible. I've considered it. But things like that will come far later into the game's dev.

New beta is on the Patreon (link below)

Mysta
Support me on Patreon for early access, polls and other bonus content! https://www.patreon.com/Mysta
mysta
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby Azirovka » Mon Jan 25, 2021 2:41 pm

mysta wrote:
Jackamoco22 wrote:

I won't say majorly Variant things like being able to convince Ali to come with you will be impossible. I've considered it. But things like that will come far later into the game's dev.

Mysta

So what is new in the beta ?
Azirovka
Participator

Postby mysta » Tue Jan 26, 2021 4:11 am

Azirovka wrote:So what is new in the beta ?

New stuff in v0.69420 is the
interaction with Devi's crotch. New scene in the northern desert cliffs, finally made Elise's Ub scene when you've eaten Charlotte. New intro scene in the Half way inn. Added in animation's to one of Rachel's scenes. Couple of other fixes.

It's a variety update before the next story one so lots of little things. Next one might take longer than usual to make the new area (probably 2 months).

Mysta
Support me on Patreon for early access, polls and other bonus content! https://www.patreon.com/Mysta
mysta
Intermediate Vorarephile

Re: Mysta's Myst adventure 2. V0.69. Now with animation!

Postby Jackamoco22 » Wed Jan 27, 2021 3:05 am

v0.69420

Nice :silly: :lol: :silly:
Jackamoco22
Somewhat familiar

Postby Maexam2 » Thu Jan 28, 2021 7:06 am

Does anyone know how to beat Navi? Or is it just a matter of luck (I hope not, cause I've had none so far against her)? I'm currently stuck facing her at the Elf tower.
Maexam2
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby Maexam2 » Thu Jan 28, 2021 11:59 pm

I loved your game so far (I completed it, altough with major help from the guide of the more tricky parts). Just one thing. PLEASE tell me that, at some point in the future, we'll be able to FUC**** KILL that traitorous pink haired BI***!!! :x :x :x :angry: :angry: :angry:
Maexam2
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby mysta » Sun Jan 31, 2021 6:50 pm

Maexam2 wrote:I loved your game so far (I completed it, altough with major help from the guide of the more tricky parts). Just one thing. PLEASE tell me that, at some point in the future, we'll be able to FUC**** KILL that traitorous pink haired BI***!!! :x :x :x :angry: :angry: :angry:

Maybe someday... :lol:

Mysta
mysta
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby Maexam2 » Sun Jan 31, 2021 7:27 pm

mysta wrote:
Maexam2 wrote:I loved your game so far (I completed it, altough with major help from the guide of the more tricky parts). Just one thing. PLEASE tell me that, at some point in the future, we'll be able to FUC**** KILL that traitorous pink haired BI***!!! :x :x :x :angry: :angry: :angry:

Mysta

I sure hope so.
Maexam2
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby UBFanDrake » Sun Jan 31, 2021 7:29 pm

mysta wrote:

Mysta

is there any ETA on the next update for non patreons?
UBFanDrake
Participator

Postby mysta » Sun Jan 31, 2021 7:37 pm

UBFanDrake wrote:
mysta wrote:

Mysta

is there any ETA on the next update for non patreons?

probably a week or so.
mysta
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby Azirovka » Tue Feb 02, 2021 2:17 pm

Can't wait. :D
Azirovka
Participator

Re: Mysta's Myst adventure 2. V0.69420 7th Feb.

Postby mysta » Sun Feb 07, 2021 4:54 am

Here it is,

https://www.mediafire.com/file/5i9z4szf ... a.zip/file

As mentioned before, new stuff is
the interaction with Devi's crotch. New scene in the northern desert cliffs, finally made Elise's Ub scene when you've eaten Charlotte. New (sort of) intro scene in the Half way inn. Added in in animation's to one of Rachel's scenes. Couple of other fixes.

Next time I'll be working on the 0.7 which delves into the next area, the snow village. Might be a big 2 month update as it'll likely need the extra time to do all the new mapping, character designs and scenes.

Enjoy!
mysta
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby PrimeLvl37 » Sun Feb 07, 2021 8:59 am

Just a quick question, I have seen in the game files a picture of Nevi covered in what I believe is cum a few updates back but I can't seem to find the scene it is for.

here is the picture I am on about.
ac6f9355ebd746d9eae3745c4cd53 copy.png
PrimeLvl37
Been posting for a bit

Postby Rhakark » Sun Feb 07, 2021 2:02 pm

PrimeLvl37 wrote:Just a quick question, I have seen in the game files a picture of Nevi covered in what I believe is cum a few updates back but I can't seem to find the scene it is for.

here is the picture I am on about.
ac6f9355ebd746d9eae3745c4cd53 copy.png

Before a certain point of the story, go to the right from your respawn ship, fight and lose to Nevi via cock voring, I believe.

We can eat Charlotte at some point? Has it been so long I just don't remember?
Rhakark
Been posting for a bit

Postby Tunknownusert » Sun Feb 07, 2021 7:26 pm

Rhakark wrote:We can eat Charlotte at some point? Has it been so long I just don't remember?

To eat her, go to the guild area, and train the mage on second floor. While training her, talk to charlotte. She will agree to training as well.
Tunknownusert
Somewhat familiar

Postby TheMastermind » Sun Feb 07, 2021 7:49 pm

v0.69420

Nice.
Hungry Jewellery: viewtopic.php?f=79&t=61326
I swear I'm still making it.
TheMastermind
Somewhat familiar

Postby voidrunner » Sun Feb 07, 2021 9:48 pm

mysta wrote:
Jackamoco22 wrote:

Mysta

Have to admit, I would love to see Ali coming with us as well, I absolutely love her character ^^
"Life is like a rollercoaster, sure it has its ups and downs, but you may just find, it can throw you for a loop!" ~voidrunner
voidrunner
Somewhat familiar

Postby voidrunner » Mon Feb 08, 2021 12:02 am

mysta wrote:Here it is,

the interaction with Devi's crotch. New scene in the northern desert cliffs, finally made Elise's Ub scene when you've eaten Charlotte. New (sort of) intro scene in the Half way inn. Added in in animation's to one of Rachel's scenes. Couple of other fixes.

Next time I'll be working on the 0.7 which delves into the next area, the snow village. Might be a big 2 month update as it'll likely need the extra time to do all the new mapping, character designs and scenes.

Enjoy!

The scene with Elise isn't working, it's saying "unfinished : ' ("
"Life is like a rollercoaster, sure it has its ups and downs, but you may just find, it can throw you for a loop!" ~voidrunner
voidrunner
Somewhat familiar

Postby UBFanDrake » Mon Feb 08, 2021 12:48 am

voidrunner wrote:
mysta wrote:Here it is,

Enjoy!

The scene with Elise isn't working, it's saying "unfinished : ' ("

Make sure you are using version 69420
UBFanDrake
Participator

PreviousNext

Return to Vore game