Mysta's Myst Adventure 2 Victory at last! In Beta now! (Feb)

Forum for the Vore games, and other downloads
Forum rules
Don't ask about updates. If there is an update, it will simply be posted. If someone is committing to a timeline, they will just tell you the timeline without needing anyone to ask.

Use Looking for master thread when you are not posting about an existing game.

You use this forum and website at your own risk for all links and uploads. There is no quality control or malware scanning or testing done here. Proceed with caution and use a virtual machine (VM) for any uploads strongly recommended. Virus/malware scanners alone are generally not good enough.

Re: Mysta's Myst adventure 2. V0.72 update! 15th June!

Postby doomed » Wed Jun 16, 2021 12:22 am

THE DEERTAUR SCENE IVE BEEN NEEDING ;-; THANKYOU

also can we just be given the option at the end of the game to straight up shoot the pink girl, or trap her in some sort of eternal torment loop. heck id even settle for the end game option of her being given a reformer like mysti except we get to hold her prisoner and get to eat her infinitely lmao .i just want her dead
doomed
Participator

Postby Azirovka » Wed Jun 16, 2021 2:15 am

Shame about Mana, I had hoped she would have more content (her plan was not bad but she made the classic mistake of spilling the beans ahead of time).

As for Pinky I think her fate will end up like in MMA 1 - pissing someone of she shouldn't have (although I would prefer her to end up as lunch for Mysti - preferably not as a micro).
Azirovka
Participator

Postby DoctorBirkin » Wed Jun 16, 2021 3:52 am

What the...!?
I just spent about 3 Hours to download version 0.71 (Mediafire gives you back the 90s feeling really good) and now 0.72 just dropped! 8O
Can you upload the newest version not just to Mediafire please?
If you find some typos in my posts, you can keep them.^^
My first language is german and my english is only midclass.
DoctorBirkin
Somewhat familiar

Postby folomo » Wed Jun 16, 2021 10:07 am

Is there a list of the scenes that change when you have 0 regenerators left?

I really loved the two scenes I have found, the one with the small ogre in the "brothel" and the one with your best friend.
folomo
Been posting for a bit

Postby Azirovka » Wed Jun 16, 2021 10:10 am

folomo wrote:Is there a list of the scenes that change when you have 0 regenerators left?

I really loved the two scenes I have found, the one with the small ogre in the "brothel" and the one with your best friend.

I think there is also the CV in the centaur fortress (before the negotiations) and the maid scene.
Azirovka
Participator

Postby Yoshi174 » Wed Jun 16, 2021 11:43 pm

Is it possible we could get Elise's "fun" scenes to be replayable? I have to open a really old save to get her to say anything besides "Hey!" for some reason.
Yoshi174
Participator

Postby mysta » Thu Jul 01, 2021 3:48 am

FYI, the new beta is up on the Patreon. This continues the Northern storyline, and you finally visit the castle there and 'meet' some new/old faces. Lots of succubus shenanigans.

Azirovka wrote:
folomo wrote:Is there a list of the scenes that change when you have 0 regenerators left?

I think there is also the CV in the centaur fortress (before the negotiations) and the maid scene.

Yeah, I'd have to check which one's I've added more expansive 0 regen content for. The centauress at the amusosphere has a medium one, more if you do disposal. I've actually added a bunch more 0 regen game over tex to all the scenes in the alien base that were still using the generic one. Gives a little more grand concept to your demise. :lol:

Yoshi174 wrote:Is it possible we could get Elise's "fun" scenes to be replayable? I have to open a really old save to get her to say anything besides "Hey!" for some reason.

Should probably implement a little repeatable variation. I think it would require more than a minor rewrite of the old scenes though. ^^;

Mysta
Support me on Patreon for early access, polls and other bonus content! https://www.patreon.com/Mysta
mysta
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby Sora » Sun Jul 04, 2021 5:20 pm

I was looking at the image files and saw a scene that looked like Pinky swallowing the blonde girl with the dick that traps you in the alleyway. How does one trigger such a scene if it is in fact in the game?
Sora
Somewhat familiar

Postby Azirovka » Mon Jul 05, 2021 1:09 am

Sora wrote:I was looking at the image files and saw a scene that looked like Pinky swallowing the blonde girl with the dick that traps you in the alleyway. How does one trigger such a scene if it is in fact in the game?

It is. You have to do the following.
1) Get eaten by that blonde futa girl (1 time at least).
2) Go through the story until Pinky becomes a trrainer in the guild.
3) Find Pinky in the tavern and tell her about the alley.
Azirovka
Participator

Postby allflynn » Thu Jul 15, 2021 10:03 pm

Will we see more seens like the Deertaur scene where other means of vore (CV, UB, BV, etc.) would lead to Myst getting absorbed and being slightly aware as apart of the thing that absorbed her? Because there is not enough of semi-sentient vore where you end up as apart of your predator. =u=

On the same note, will there be absorption in general where Myst would be directly absorbed and fused into someone (Say an Alien who wanted an upgrade) and uses Myst as a power boost of some sort? I don't mean eaten then absorbed, I mean absorbed sort of like how slime girls can just cover you absorbed. (Though floofy kitsune tail vore which makes another tail is always a great idea!)
allflynn
New to the forum

Postby Azirovka » Sat Jul 17, 2021 7:38 am

Are there any news on the 0.73 public release, or will the release be in August ?
Azirovka
Participator

Re: Mysta's Myst adventure 2. V0.72 update! 19th July!

Postby mysta » Mon Jul 19, 2021 6:15 am

MMA2 V0.73 release.
https://www.mediafire.com/file/3ju2cyau ... 3.zip/file
New stuff is mostly with the succubus in the ice village, continuing to the castle, new animations added for Elise and the recent Pinkie scene.
Full changes:
Spoiler: show
Succubus in Frosa village:
Added initial path to AV route,
Added ability to reach the castle
Added minor voreish interaction with the naga maid at the castle
Added vore scene with Succubus maid Meri at the castle (2 variations)
Added initial meeting with succubus and Myst
Added Animations for Elise's initial OV scene and the recent Pinkie/Mana scene
Added a bunch of 0-regen, game-over-text for all the scenes at the alien base that didn't have them
Various other tweaks and fixes
Support me on Patreon for early access, polls and other bonus content! https://www.patreon.com/Mysta
mysta
Intermediate Vorarephile

Re: Mysta's Myst adventure 2. V0.73 update! 19th July

Postby UnsettledTom » Mon Jul 19, 2021 3:58 pm

Wow, it's cool to see Myst again. Although it's unfortunate that there's no vore scene with her yet (I think). Thanks for the update
UnsettledTom
Been posting for a bit

Postby Codexwakia » Mon Jul 19, 2021 4:28 pm

is it possible to get a save that is at the new content, I think I've played through this game about 20 times now just to get to the new stuff every time an update is released.
Codexwakia
Been posting for a bit

Postby Azirovka » Mon Jul 19, 2021 5:11 pm

Codexwakia wrote:is it possible to get a save that is at the new content, I think I've played through this game about 20 times now just to get to the new stuff every time an update is released.

I do it like this.
1) Start a game on a new version and make a save.
2) Copy paste the content of a save file from the prev version into the new save.
Azirovka
Participator

Postby Yoshi174 » Mon Jul 19, 2021 9:40 pm

Is there anyway to get out in out the succubus intact?
Yoshi174
Participator

Postby Hansony » Tue Jul 20, 2021 3:51 pm

Azirovka wrote:
Codexwakia wrote:is it possible to get a save that is at the new content, I think I've played through this game about 20 times now just to get to the new stuff every time an update is released.

I do it like this.
2) Copy paste the content of a save file from the prev version into the new save.

I just grab the save folder from the previous version and dump it into the "www" folder.
So far it haven't caused any issues and it perfectly possible to just play from the saves in the previous version.
Hansony
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby Firon » Tue Jul 20, 2021 5:03 pm

Hansony wrote:
Azirovka wrote:

I do it like this.

I just grab the save folder from the previous version and dump it into the "www" folder.
So far it haven't caused any issues and it perfectly possible to just play from the saves in the previous version.

or better yet...just overwrite the game files and leave the save folder intact...it works just fine
Firon
---

Postby RayJay24 » Wed Jul 21, 2021 1:36 pm

hey how do i get in the castle in the snow area since cv sucubies only kills the character and need help understanding what to do?
RayJay24
New to the forum

Postby Azirovka » Wed Jul 21, 2021 4:21 pm

RayJay24 wrote:hey how do i get in the castle in the snow area since cv sucubies only kills the character and need help understanding what to do?

You can not escape yet.
Azirovka
Participator

PreviousNext

Return to Vore game