Mysta's Myst Adventure 2 Victory at last! In Beta now! (Feb)

Forum for the Vore games, and other downloads
Forum rules
Don't ask about updates. If there is an update, it will simply be posted. If someone is committing to a timeline, they will just tell you the timeline without needing anyone to ask.

Use Looking for master thread when you are not posting about an existing game.

You use this forum and website at your own risk for all links and uploads. There is no quality control or malware scanning or testing done here. Proceed with caution and use a virtual machine (VM) for any uploads strongly recommended. Virus/malware scanners alone are generally not good enough.

Re: Mysta's new project. (MMA2)

Postby Flameraiser » Fri Dec 30, 2016 5:41 pm

If you're looking for suggestions and for more ideas for entrapment being forced to live in a giantess' ass is a sexy if not a little cruel way to go x3. Anything with Anal Vore and Endo would be gold
Flameraiser
New to the forum

Postby Evilpancake » Fri Dec 30, 2016 7:39 pm

Flameraiser wrote:If you're looking for suggestions and for more ideas for entrapment being forced to live in a giantess' ass is a sexy if not a little cruel way to go x3. Anything with Anal Vore and Endo would be gold

as much as i'd like to flame a guy with 1 post, who used said 1 post to suggest something HE wants...with the word "flame" in his name... i must agree there is an overall lack of Endo in games. Not everything has to result in gruesome death ;)

b5bebaf088364b5090200466f7d71cfe971b18c6cd8569a5430a2547bf8a3a76.jpg
Evilpancake
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby Flameraiser » Sat Dec 31, 2016 12:40 am

Evilpancake wrote:
Flameraiser wrote:If you're looking for suggestions and for more ideas for entrapment being forced to live in a giantess' ass is a sexy if not a little cruel way to go x3. Anything with Anal Vore and Endo would be gold

as much as i'd like to flame a guy with 1 post, who used said 1 post to suggest something HE wants...with the word "flame" in his name... i must agree there is an overall lack of Endo in games. Not everything has to result in gruesome death ;)

b5bebaf088364b5090200466f7d71cfe971b18c6cd8569a5430a2547bf8a3a76.jpg

I could have sworn I've posted before this (maybe the threads got deleted?) regardless, I'm more of a lurker on the forums and use my account primarily for roleplaying. Mysta's projects inspired me to actually bother to post though. They deserve all my support (before I slink back to the shadows)
Flameraiser
New to the forum

Postby Aickavon12 » Sat Dec 31, 2016 1:07 am

Evilpancake wrote:stuff and tittie bounces

WHy on god's(goddess's/gods'/nogod's) green earth would he suggest something he DOESN'T want?

I mean, yeah, it's an oddly specific scenerio but considering that same-size vore is an oddly specific fetish that can get even more oddly specific.

No nevermind, I aint gonna flame you for you almost flaming a guy's who name has flame.
This song is dedicated to Eka.

Never gonna give you up! Never Gonna let you down! Never gonna run around, desert you!
Aickavon12
???

Postby Mortaven » Sat Dec 31, 2016 6:41 am

-w- Can't wait for this, seems like its been forever since the last gaming content from Mysta.
Mortaven
Been posting for a bit

Postby poldenski » Sat Dec 31, 2016 8:55 am

I hope we get to see more of the harpy that was in the first one asi think that would be a interesting continuation
poldenski
Somewhat familiar

Postby Evilpancake » Sat Dec 31, 2016 12:42 pm

Aickavon12 wrote:
Evilpancake wrote:stuff and tittie bounces

WHy on god's(goddess's/gods'/nogod's) green earth would he suggest something he DOESN'T want?

I mean, yeah, it's an oddly specific scenerio but considering that same-size vore is an oddly specific fetish that can get even more oddly specific.

No nevermind, I aint gonna flame you for you almost flaming a guy's who name has flame.

we would like to inform you that the flamers of those who flamed the guy who flamed the flamers...has been flamed...

thank you
Evilpancake
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby Exxy » Sun Jan 01, 2017 2:09 pm

This is going to be amazing ~

Very much looking forward to everything that is released in due time and hopefully a demo !

- Toast
Exxy
New to the forum

Postby heath » Sun Jan 01, 2017 4:55 pm

Exxy wrote:This is going to be amazing ~

Very much looking forward to everything that is released in due time and hopefully a demo !

- Toast

All in good time
heath
Participator

Postby heath » Wed Jan 04, 2017 12:10 am

Any updates yet?
heath
Participator

Postby vore2412 » Wed Jan 04, 2017 2:04 am

heath wrote:Any updates yet?

Patience, I think Mysta has barely begin to scratch the surface of making this game, considering he started not even a full month ago (going by date of original post for that), we all know it will be awesome, but I believe he said that it would be full edition released...patience for a game we know will be awesome because his other two were awesome? You can bet I'll be.

Addendum: I said two, meant two full ones, his partial projects were awesome too.
vore2412
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby heath » Wed Jan 04, 2017 2:20 pm

vore2412 wrote:
heath wrote:Any updates yet?

Patience, I think Mysta has barely begin to scratch the surface of making this game, considering he started not even a full month ago (going by date of original post for that), we all know it will be awesome, but I believe he said that it would be full edition released...patience for a game we know will be awesome because his other two were awesome? You can bet I'll be.

Addendum: I said two, meant two full ones, his partial projects were awesome too.

Sorry I'm a bit excited ^^;
heath
Participator

Postby TheAllSeeingEye » Sat Jan 07, 2017 7:11 am

Nice~
Cant wait to see this game x3
EXPLORE ALL THE BELLIES!!!
TheAllSeeingEye
Intermediate Vorarephile

Re: Mysta's new project. (MMA2) Progress

Postby mysta » Sun Jan 22, 2017 8:22 am

Just a little progress report, to show you how it's coming along.
How far I've come is in the spoiler box below. :-D

The numbers are probably not completely accurate ^^;
Spoiler: show
Complete:
Storyline
Battle system (at least as much as is required for this update)
Digestion mechanics
Prey scenes (8/14)
Fights (1/2)
Pred mechanics
Pred scenes (1/3)
Mapping
Image edits (around 40)
spriting
facesets
Random NPCs

In progress:
Prey scenes (4/14)
some image edits
Pred scenes (1/3)
Fights(1/2)

Not started:
Pred scenes (1/3)
Prey scenes (2/14)
Scene log
Testing

So yeah, I've put in perhaps up to 100 hours into this project and there's still loads of work to go, but it's getting there. :lol:

Mysta

Feel free to support me on Patreon for behind the scenes previews, voting and other fun rewards. No pressure though, it'll still be free. :-D
Link below.
Support me on Patreon for early access, polls and other bonus content! https://www.patreon.com/Mysta
mysta
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby jyoster » Sun Jan 22, 2017 1:46 pm

Seems to me like you're half way their. Keep up the good work.
jyoster
Somewhat familiar

Postby heath » Sun Jan 22, 2017 10:20 pm

Hope my suggestions helped out with the project
heath
Participator

Postby 0Anesthetic4u » Mon Jan 23, 2017 5:48 am

mysta wrote:Just a little progress report, to show you how it's coming along.
How far I've come is in the spoiler box below. :-D

The numbers are probably not completely accurate ^^;
Spoiler: show
Complete:
Storyline
Battle system (at least as much as is required for this update)
Digestion mechanics
Prey scenes (8/14)
Fights (1/2)
Pred mechanics
Pred scenes (1/3)
Mapping
Image edits (around 40)
spriting
facesets
Random NPCs

In progress:
Prey scenes (4/14)
some image edits
Pred scenes (1/3)
Fights(1/2)

Not started:
Pred scenes (1/3)
Prey scenes (2/14)
Scene log
Testing

So yeah, I've put in perhaps up to 100 hours into this project and there's still loads of work to go, but it's getting there. :lol:

Mysta

Feel free to support me on Patreon for behind the scenes previews, voting and other fun rewards. No pressure though, it'll still be free. :-D
Link below.

Thats awesome. I'm a little weirded out though... I'm used to sequels shooting for being 10 TIMES BIGGER AND BETTER!!! and then not reaching those goals, I'm not used to seeing someone set reasonable and achieveable goals.
0Anesthetic4u
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby mysta » Tue Jan 24, 2017 3:17 pm

0Anesthetic4u wrote:That's awesome. I'm a little weirded out though... I'm used to sequels shooting for being 10 TIMES BIGGER AND BETTER!!! and then not reaching those goals, I'm not used to seeing someone set reasonable and achievable goals.

Haha! Well, it's my fourth game, so I'd hope I'd have got the hang of it by now. ^^;
Doesn't mean it won't be bigger and better eventually though. :lol:

Mysta
Support me on Patreon for early access, polls and other bonus content! https://www.patreon.com/Mysta
mysta
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby The_Prof » Tue Jan 24, 2017 5:47 pm

mysta wrote:
0Anesthetic4u wrote:That's awesome. I'm a little weirded out though... I'm used to sequels shooting for being 10 TIMES BIGGER AND BETTER!!! and then not reaching those goals, I'm not used to seeing someone set reasonable and achievable goals.

Haha! Well, it's my fourth game, so I'd hope I'd have got the hang of it by now. ^^;
Doesn't mean it won't be bigger and better eventually though. :lol:

Mysta

Bigger and Better: Now rendered in full 4k resolution 3D! An epic 200+ hour game with over 9000 scenes to discover! With full voice cast including well known celebreties!
Evil genius, lover of catgirls, and tricking people into getting eaten is my game!
The_Prof
???

Postby AshleyWitch » Sun Mar 12, 2017 1:58 pm

Loved the previous games i'm glad your working on more.
AshleyWitch
Heavy user

PreviousNext

Return to Vore game