Mysta's Myst Adventure 2 Victory at last! In Beta now! (Feb)

Forum for the Vore games, and other downloads
Forum rules
Don't ask about updates. If there is an update, it will simply be posted. If someone is committing to a timeline, they will just tell you the timeline without needing anyone to ask.

Use Looking for master thread when you are not posting about an existing game.

You use this forum and website at your own risk for all links and uploads. There is no quality control or malware scanning or testing done here. Proceed with caution and use a virtual machine (VM) for any uploads strongly recommended. Virus/malware scanners alone are generally not good enough.

Re: Mysta's new project. (MMA2)

Postby runeguden » Wed Dec 14, 2016 12:15 am

mysta, would love some CV by a herm or something, that is non-fatal, XD where you can stay or attempt to wiggle out, aswell as Non-fatal UB where you can do the same
runeguden
Participator

Postby Hunted » Wed Dec 14, 2016 2:06 am

runeguden wrote:mysta, would love some CV by a herm or something, that is non-fatal, XD where you can stay or attempt to wiggle out, aswell as Non-fatal UB where you can do the same

I second that :lol:
Hunted
Somewhat familiar

Postby 0Anesthetic4u » Wed Dec 14, 2016 3:23 am

Really Xeno girls?.. I suppose they aren't the strangest Xenogirls I've seen...

The strangest being these... http://disembowell.deviantart.com/art/S ... 0#comments
0Anesthetic4u
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby Maexam2 » Wed Dec 14, 2016 6:00 am

Hmmm, I'll keep an eye on this one.
Maexam2
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby mysta » Wed Dec 14, 2016 8:32 am

Hansony wrote:I'm a big fan of all 3 sexual vore styles so could I convince you to at least try to get a Cock vore in some sort of way in the game too?
For me it does not matter if it is a male, a herm/futa (yes there are differences but that does not matter right now) or a woman who for some reason has a dick, though I prefer the prey going to the balls (anatomically wrong as hell) if possible.

Hunted wrote:
runeguden wrote:mysta, would love some CV by a herm or something, that is non-fatal, XD where you can stay or attempt to wiggle out, aswell as Non-fatal UB where you can do the same

I second that :lol:

Yes, I'm a fan of CV, especially CV to UB or some other kind of vore. I just hadn't got around to including any yet. On my to do list.

The_Prof wrote:hmmm my requests would probably be seeing some crossover preds. Possibly from other medias, or even one from another game made by one of the Eka's goers. For example a Nee pred stepping in for fun

Sounds fun, I'll see.

sizehunter wrote:Suggestions huh? I think a segment where the main character is shrunk and put inside a spy to get into hostile territory would be sweet.

I like the hidden prey aspect.
Spoiler: show
I already have a similar scene in mind, not sure if I'll make it shrunken though.

Nobodyman wrote:As for suggestions, I've always wanted to see a vore game in which a boss character eats your party one-by-one via scripted segments. I mean actual scripted segments so that there's no avoiding it. Like, once you get the boss's health down to a certain amount, they'll eat one of your party members and maybe regain health and/or increase in strength to raise the stakes.

Haha! Cruel and delicious. I like it.
Probably not this soon into the story though, and I'm sure it would annoy some people. ^^;

0Anesthetic4u wrote:Really Xeno girls?.. I suppose they aren't the strangest Xenogirls I've seen...
The strangest being these... http://disembowell.deviantart.com/art/S ... 0#comments

Yeah, there was a reason I picked the one I did.

As always, thanks for the suggestions and comments - they are all noted,

Mysta
Support me on Patreon for early access, polls and other bonus content! https://www.patreon.com/Mysta
mysta
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby Nobodyman » Wed Dec 14, 2016 7:11 pm

mysta wrote:Haha! Cruel and delicious. I like it.
Probably not this soon into the story though, and I'm sure it would annoy some people. ^^;

Haha, yeah. I always kind of imagined it would be a boss in the later part of the game. Maybe even the final (or close to final) boss.

Come to think of it, I guess it would be the inverse of the final boss from your first vore RPG, where the final boss ate the hero and the rest of the party had to save him.
Nobodyman
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby heath » Wed Dec 14, 2016 9:29 pm

Well I can't think of any other suggestions
heath
Participator

Postby heath » Wed Dec 14, 2016 10:05 pm

pleases let me know when the demo comes out :D
heath
Participator

Postby The_Prof » Wed Dec 14, 2016 10:47 pm

mysta wrote:
The_Prof wrote:hmmm my requests would probably be seeing some crossover preds. Possibly from other medias, or even one from another game made by one of the Eka's goers. For example a Nee pred stepping in for fun

Sounds fun, I'll see.

well glad you seem receptive to my idea. One of my greatest sadnesses in the vore game subforum was there was this one guy who made a really good game and he put 3 characters from one of my favorite game series in a random building on a lake of fire, and I was like "oh boy I hope we get a scene with the angel!" and then nothing and I was like "why you do this to me?!"

/end non-sequitorial rant
Evil genius, lover of catgirls, and tricking people into getting eaten is my game!
The_Prof
???

Postby sizehunter » Wed Dec 14, 2016 11:07 pm

mysta wrote:
sizehunter wrote:Suggestions huh? I think a segment where the main character is shrunk and put inside a spy to get into hostile territory would be sweet.

I like the hidden prey aspect.
Spoiler: show
I already have a similar scene in mind, not sure if I'll make it shrunken though.

Mysta

It could be a village of giants, if that's what you're hinting at, or just some amazons who're a few feet bigger than humans. All the latter would need is a baggy shirt to hide the bulge.
sizehunter
Participator

Postby 0Anesthetic4u » Thu Dec 15, 2016 4:59 am

Well then if you are taking suggestions, and I don't know if this has been suggested yet, but you GOTTA bring back the Red Haired girl.

She was the best.
0Anesthetic4u
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby mysta » Thu Dec 15, 2016 7:21 am

0Anesthetic4u wrote:Well then if you are taking suggestions, and I don't know if this has been suggested yet, but you GOTTA bring back the Red Haired girl.
She was the best.

Which one? Do you mean the 'pink haired girl' or Myst, or some other redhead? :lol:

Mysta
Support me on Patreon for early access, polls and other bonus content! https://www.patreon.com/Mysta
mysta
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby Amnael » Thu Dec 15, 2016 1:42 pm

So since this game will set a few years after the main events of MMA will that mean there will be the Beastkingdom again ? :P
Wonder how beasts of nagas, succubi and whatnot lives together with feewd... i mean humans ^^
Hope they dont have to run around with a beast as master or they are forced by law to be nommed on the spot :p
Amnael
Somewhat familiar

Postby Kasev » Thu Dec 15, 2016 3:20 pm

Hey, Mysta. Does in new game will be the consensual vore? Or feeding self for loli preds? I was found very arousing and exciting the scene with the Bratty Noble girl in MMA!
Kasev
Been posting for a bit

Postby 0Anesthetic4u » Fri Dec 16, 2016 3:46 am

mysta wrote:
0Anesthetic4u wrote:Well then if you are taking suggestions, and I don't know if this has been suggested yet, but you GOTTA bring back the Red Haired girl.
She was the best.

Which one? Do you mean the 'pink haired girl' or Myst, or some other redhead? :lol:

Mysta

The pink haired one, who kept voring Myst. Origionally I had really hoped you'd get her in your party after facing her so many times, but I'm actually kind of happy that she was always an antagonist, I love unrepentant shit talkin preds.
0Anesthetic4u
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby heath » Fri Dec 16, 2016 3:42 pm

That sounds cool
heath
Participator

Postby heath » Fri Dec 16, 2016 7:06 pm

mysta, make sure you use MEGA okay :)
heath
Participator

Postby jyoster » Fri Dec 16, 2016 7:40 pm

heath wrote:mysta, make sure you use MEGA okay :)

Please add other options for those that don't have much place left in Mega?
jyoster
Somewhat familiar

Postby seducingangel » Sat Dec 17, 2016 10:08 am

Ayyo, I like the original one alot. I'm currently a software engineering major so Mysta if you want some help with anything programming wise, let me know! I'm more than willing to help for free as it'll improve my skills.
seducingangel
New to the forum

Postby DB1224 » Sat Dec 17, 2016 12:11 pm

Is there any chance to see some breast vore in it ?
Legally it's questionable.
Morally it's disgusting.
Personally I love it.
DB1224
Participator

PreviousNext

Return to Vore game