Mysta's Myst Adventure 2 Victory at last! In Beta now! (Feb)

Forum for the Vore games, and other downloads
Forum rules
Don't ask about updates. If there is an update, it will simply be posted. If someone is committing to a timeline, they will just tell you the timeline without needing anyone to ask.

Use Looking for master thread when you are not posting about an existing game.

You use this forum and website at your own risk for all links and uploads. There is no quality control or malware scanning or testing done here. Proceed with caution and use a virtual machine (VM) for any uploads strongly recommended. Virus/malware scanners alone are generally not good enough.

Re: Mysta's Myst adventure 2: WTFuture. V0.22 6th August

Postby HavocLordX » Mon Aug 07, 2017 5:48 am

ahem, if you look behind you, then "Interact" with the wall there, it will return you to the first floor of the ditz' house.
HavocLordX
Participator

Postby Evilpancake » Tue Aug 08, 2017 12:33 am

nice little set of updates there, always love when i see your games updated, its like a mini christmas!

Though i will say i'm slightly disappointed when i saw the spoiler of the pink haired girl with rachel, and then i found the scene i was like "oooohhhh what's that brat gonna do!" it felt like there was a missed opportunity for something really unique. The setup to scene, getting stuck that way was unusual and i don't really remember seeing in a game, and seems to leave so many opportunities, like with the futa succubus maybe...

I don't know, still good, just sayin feels like a missed opportunity on that scene
Evilpancake
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby vore2412 » Tue Aug 08, 2017 1:07 am

I noticed in the change log it says succubus tail vore scene. Not quite able to locate where that would be, please give me a hint if you will? Have explore whole map that I know of. Thank you.
Last edited by vore2412 on Fri Aug 11, 2017 5:09 pm, edited 2 times in total.
vore2412
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby Ryan-Drakel » Tue Aug 08, 2017 1:22 am

vore2412 wrote:I noticed in the change log it says succubus tail vore scene. Not quite able to locate where that would be, please give me a hint if you will? Have explore whole map that I know of. Thank you.

There's an area that was previously cut off because of a dragon's... ahem.... 'leavings.' Raven Rock. I'll say this much. There's a house with a crack in the wall. Make sure you have the shrinking draught.
Ryan-Drakel
---

Postby runeguden » Tue Aug 08, 2017 3:45 am

damn, now I want some unaware unbirth + entrapment with the forgetfull pred XD
runeguden
Participator

Postby fsdbiu2346y8 » Tue Aug 08, 2017 10:33 pm

Yeah, I agree with runeguden. Unbirth would be nice.
fsdbiu2346y8
Participator

Postby mysta » Thu Aug 10, 2017 9:13 am

Evilpancake wrote:nice little set of updates there, always love when i see your games updated, its like a mini christmas!
Though i will say i'm slightly disappointed when i saw the spoiler of the pink haired girl with rachel, and then i found the scene i was like "oooohhhh what's that brat gonna do!" it felt like there was a missed opportunity for something really unique. The setup to scene, getting stuck that way was unusual and i don't really remember seeing in a game, and seems to leave so many opportunities, like with the futa succubus maybe...
I don't know, still good, just sayin feels like a missed opportunity on that scene

I just wanted that scene to be more about Rachel, but she needed a push and Pinkie was nearby so I added her in for fun. :lol:
I'm always up for going back and adding variations later though, if I get the inclination!

Ryan-Drakel wrote:*steps in* Bug report! I went straight down upon being released inside the castle... spoke to the king and they thought Mysta was Shana. What the foos?

Dunno about this one. I can't see a reason for it to happen. Anyone else get this?

runeguden wrote:damn, now I want some unaware unbirth + entrapment with the forgetfull pred XD

Always an idea. I'll keep it on mind for when I do more With Raven Hollow.

Mysta
Support me on Patreon for early access, polls and other bonus content! https://www.patreon.com/Mysta
mysta
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby Ryan-Drakel » Thu Aug 10, 2017 10:41 am

in regards to the bug-report, I was "shift"ing around, running around and I think I might have bypassed the "scripted tiles"
Ryan-Drakel
---

Postby runeguden » Thu Aug 10, 2017 1:22 pm

mysta wrote:
Evilpancake wrote:nice little set of updates there, always love when i see your games updated, its like a mini christmas!

I just wanted that scene to be more about Rachel, but she needed a push and Pinkie was nearby so I added her in for fun. :lol:
I'm always up for going back and adding variations later though, if I get the inclination!

Ryan-Drakel wrote:*steps in* Bug report! I went straight down upon being released inside the castle... spoke to the king and they thought Mysta was Shana. What the foos?

Dunno about this one. I can't see a reason for it to happen. Anyone else get this?

runeguden wrote:damn, now I want some unaware unbirth + entrapment with the forgetfull pred XD

Always an idea. I'll keep it on mind for when I do more With Raven Hollow.

Mysta

also please do add some non-fatal unbirth in there (I already know of one ;3) but one where you are just trapped inside :3
runeguden
Participator

Postby CoCoDu111 » Thu Aug 10, 2017 5:21 pm

I loved the succubus;) especially with her tail and then she absorbs it by becoming a part of herself ^^ it is one of my favorite moments of the game ^ ^. But now I do not know what to do after reading the book. You can tell me if there is a trick to do (and tell me or go so that I do ^ ^) or the update is finished? Because I only saw this scene as well as the girl from the beginning of "mysta's myst adventure 1" in this update. (Is if you could add backup slots its would be fine since I have a lot more ^^ ')
CoCoDu111
New to the forum

Postby vore2412 » Fri Aug 11, 2017 5:10 pm

vore2412 wrote:I noticed in the change log it says succubus tail vore scene. Not quite able to locate where that would be, please give me a hint if you will? Have explore whole map that I know of. Thank you.

Just a quote bump because I'd still like to locate this scene. Thanks.
vore2412
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby DevS098 » Fri Aug 11, 2017 5:57 pm

vore2412 wrote:

Just a quote bump because I'd still like to locate this scene. Thanks.

She's at Raven Hollow in the house with a blue hexagram on top. inspect the crack on the walls of the house instead of the door, have the shrinking draught and.. enjoy! :gulp:

And..what will happen if we wait until Sayuri wakes up? You got me curious Mysta(if that will ever be added of course)..
DevS098
Participator

Postby Evilpancake » Fri Aug 11, 2017 11:46 pm

DevS098 wrote:She's at Raven Hollow in the house with a blue hexagram on top. inspect the crack on the walls of the house instead of the door, have the shrinking draught and.. enjoy! :gulp:

And..what will happen if we wait until Sayuri wakes up? You got me curious Mysta(if that will ever be added of course)..

Ya i'm very curious to see how this one will progress as well, since its kind of like exactly how Mysta started with the pink haired girl, she got you, then while sleeping you get away and "decide its best to leave her there", thus leading to more appearances, so its sort of reminiscent of that

but of course there are really no scenes i wouldn't like to see more with that character, specially that darned pink haired girl (and the futa succubus too!)
Evilpancake
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby kyle1992 » Tue Aug 15, 2017 4:14 am

im hopeing to see the elf girl from the first one :D :gulp:
kyle1992
Been posting for a bit

Postby 0Anesthetic4u » Thu Aug 17, 2017 4:56 am

Wait... Who the hell is Lady Pip, and why does it seem like I was already introduced to this character?

Also I don't know if this is supposed to be this way intentionally, but in no update have we ever been able to get past the blue Minotaur in the beast embasy, in port Raleigh.

I don't know if thats intentional or not but there are several NPCs beyond him that we cant reach to talk to, so I don't know if we are supposed to be able to get back there or not.
0Anesthetic4u
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby doomed » Thu Aug 17, 2017 6:46 am

lady pip is the Harpy
and yeah i think it might be intentional that you ant get past the blue guy
doomed
Participator

Postby eleventh » Thu Aug 17, 2017 12:50 pm

Usually stationary NPCs in a one tile wide path are there as blockers, yeah.
I really need to just post things without rewriting them dozens of times.
eleventh
Participator

Postby Miraak11th » Fri Aug 18, 2017 5:02 am

what do you need to do after Ogrim camp?
Futanari: God's perfect creation.
Miraak11th
Been posting for a bit

Postby Azirovka » Fri Aug 18, 2017 5:47 am

Miraak11th wrote:what do you need to do after Ogrim camp?

Nothing, for now thats as far as the game goes.
Azirovka
Participator

Postby Miraak11th » Sat Aug 19, 2017 9:46 am

thx
Futanari: God's perfect creation.
Miraak11th
Been posting for a bit

PreviousNext

Return to Vore game