Mysta's Myst Adventure 2 Victory at last! In Beta now! (Feb)

Forum for the Vore games, and other downloads
Forum rules
Don't ask about updates. If there is an update, it will simply be posted. If someone is committing to a timeline, they will just tell you the timeline without needing anyone to ask.

Use Looking for master thread when you are not posting about an existing game.

You use this forum and website at your own risk for all links and uploads. There is no quality control or malware scanning or testing done here. Proceed with caution and use a virtual machine (VM) for any uploads strongly recommended. Virus/malware scanners alone are generally not good enough.

Re: Mysta's Myst adventure 2: WTFuture. V0.22 6th August

Postby lich1993 » Wed Aug 23, 2017 5:03 am

the game kinda slows down quite a bit after you enter/exit a building is it just for me or the game itself is doing it ?
lich1993
Participator

Re: Mysta's Myst adventure 2: WTFuture. V0.22 6th August

Postby Azirovka » Sun Aug 27, 2017 12:51 pm

Will the next update progress the storyline ?
Azirovka
Participator

Re: Mysta's Myst adventure 2: WTFuture. V0.23 2nd Sept

Postby mysta » Sat Sep 02, 2017 1:11 pm

Mini update! V0.23
Get it here:
https://mega.nz/#!b1RGkBaL!cpUChxgU1hmw ... Pj_VPsTJJA

New content is in the fairy city!

Enjoy,

Mysta
Support me on Patreon for early access, polls and other bonus content! https://www.patreon.com/Mysta
mysta
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby Azirovka » Sat Sep 02, 2017 1:56 pm

Are there any new scenes besides the fairy princess and the bee girl ?
Azirovka
Participator

Postby Ryuu27 » Sat Sep 02, 2017 5:39 pm

i have little problem with scene of bee girl, his words advance without my support, then i haven't time read :(
Ryuu27
Participator

Postby jason7657 » Sat Sep 02, 2017 7:47 pm

How do you get to the Harpy AV scene? I've spent an hour looking. I went to the ogrim camp, the fairies, and the naga, and the harpy is nowhere to be found.
jason7657
Been posting for a bit

Postby Niggle » Sat Sep 02, 2017 10:08 pm

mysta wrote:Mini update! V0.23
Get it here:

Enjoy,

Mysta

Couple of small bugs to report (heh) first you've set the wrong fairy to move during the scene where your showing the fairy queen her daughters fate (one of the pink haired ones moves instead and it looks pretty dodgy) and theres something wrong with the bee girls word progression as it seems to skip through the text fairly quickly.
Niggle
Somewhat familiar

Postby Niggle » Sat Sep 02, 2017 10:16 pm

Niggle wrote:
mysta wrote:Mini update! V0.23
Get it here:

Enjoy,

Mysta

Couple of small bugs to report (heh) first you've set the wrong fairy to move during the scene where your showing the fairy queen her daughters fate (one of the pink haired ones move instead and it looks pretty dodgy) and theres something wrong with the bee girls word progression as it seems to skip through the text fairly quickly.
Niggle
Somewhat familiar

Postby VoraciousArtistry » Sat Sep 02, 2017 10:52 pm

jason7657 wrote:How do you get to the Harpy AV scene? I've spent an hour looking. I went to the ogrim camp, the fairies, and the naga, and the harpy is nowhere to be found.

Go back to Port Raliegh and go to the top left of the map, she will be on a ledge, get under her for the scene.
VoraciousArtistry
Participator

Postby mysta » Sun Sep 03, 2017 4:56 am

Ryuu27 wrote:I have little problem with scene of bee girl, her words advance without my support, then i haven't time read :(

This is actually intentional. Reflecting that the bee girl is chattering too fast for you (or Mysti) to completely grasp what she is saying. Not sure I'd use the style again, but it was an interesting experiment. ^^;

I've sorted the fairy sprite issue, as well as the persistent gut issue for next release.

Mysta

P.S. I think it would be fun to add some more variations to popular scenes. I'm thinking of adding in a bonus variation poll to the Patreon. Are there any scenes you'd like a bonus variation to be added to?
Suggest characters/scenarios for the poll below!
(Note, these variations probably won't be too dissimilar to the original scene, but have a different tone/route of ingestion etc.)
Last edited by mysta on Mon Sep 04, 2017 5:47 am, edited 1 time in total.
Support me on Patreon for early access, polls and other bonus content! https://www.patreon.com/Mysta
mysta
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby Urielzael2 » Sun Sep 03, 2017 1:12 pm

Hi, I've notice something about Grim, when yous speak with monster king he asks Grim and Grim responds: 'Kvatch". Is this refference to the elder scrolls 4 Oblivion? As Kvatch was first city invaded by servants of Mehunes Dagon.
Urielzael2
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby dagar » Sun Sep 03, 2017 1:21 pm

As far as some scenes I'd love seeing variations on, I think it's safe to say you're going to get a majority wanting just more pink haired girl XD Though I would love to see something more with the Harpy, seeings how we've just got one scene. My votes would go to get more "lower" vores like unbirth or anal involved in past scenes. <3
dagar
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby VVVx » Sun Sep 03, 2017 4:26 pm

Thanks so much for the Linux build!
VVVx
Participator

Postby DevS098 » Sun Sep 03, 2017 5:44 pm

Where is the beegirl? I've checked everywhere but I didn't found her.
DevS098
Participator

Postby vore2412 » Sun Sep 03, 2017 7:11 pm

DevS098 wrote:Where is the beegirl? I've checked everywhere but I didn't found her.

Go to the fairy village and enter the fairy's house. Talk to the fairy and then go through the back door and you'll find yourself in a sticky situation.
vore2412
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby vore2412 » Sun Sep 03, 2017 7:12 pm

I would like to know what the variations to the Harpy's AV scene is, I've walked under here and gotten away from here butt bomb, was wondering if it had to do with doing that multiple times or not?
vore2412
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby VVVx » Sun Sep 03, 2017 8:03 pm

For some reason the Linux build is ridiculously hard. I almost got wiped in the first town - no regenerations left.
VVVx
Participator

Postby mysta » Mon Sep 04, 2017 5:46 am

dagar wrote:As far as some scenes I'd love seeing variations on, I think it's safe to say you're going to get a majority wanting just more pink haired girl XD Though I would love to see something more with the Harpy, seeings how we've just got one scene. My votes would go to get more "lower" vores like unbirth or anal involved in past scenes. <3

Sounds fair. I'm going to be adding more for pinky in the next 2 months anyway, so I may not even make her an option for the sake of variety. ^^;

Urielzael2 wrote:Hi, I've notice something about Grim, when yous speak with monster king he asks Grim and Grim responds: 'Kvatch". Is this refference to the elder scrolls 4 Oblivion? As Kvatch was first city invaded by servants of Mehunes Dagon.

Lol. I've just been playing through that recently too. But no, it's just a random guttural sound I'm afraid. :lol:

vore2412 wrote:I would like to know what the variations to the Harpy's AV scene is, I've walked under here and gotten away from here butt bomb, was wondering if it had to do with doing that multiple times or not?

Afraid not, it's just to do with the option you select withing the scene. Whether to accept it or not. :)

Madmaxman wrote:For some reason the Linux build is ridiculously hard. I almost got wiped in the first town - no regenerations left.

Could just be unfortunate RNG, I've recently made the Xeno fight easier (I think).
I may try to reduce RNG a bit at some point.

Mysta
mysta
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby Urielzael2 » Mon Sep 04, 2017 8:02 am

Thanks for the answer. I also have little question about last boss which propabbly gona be black dragoness or Mysta or Leader of aliens. Can you give us 3 possible endings (spare boss - good, devour it - bad, fuse together - neutral). Most RPG vore games focus on eat oe be eaten topic so giving us chance to fuse powers, minds so we could have continue as true merged being (not that you got eaten and some of your part will live in me forever)?
Urielzael2
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby doomed » Mon Sep 04, 2017 9:08 am

i have a question , who is the creepy grey guy and who is this claire he speaks of
doomed
Participator

PreviousNext

Return to Vore game